It's always been you- Tommy S...

De roryracingcar04

The sister of Freddie Thorne and the best friend of John Shelby attracts the attention of the leader of the P... Mais

- introducing -
1 - return
2 - nothing to concern you
3 - love birds
4 - the races
5 - film star
6 - fragile
7 - wire cutters
8 - grenade
9 - birthday
10 - new doctor
11 - he's back
12 - nightmare
14 - perfectly adequate
15 - canal water
16 - occupied
17 - hostage
18 - it's always been you
19 - normality
20 - no man's land
21 - and there it goes
A/N

13 - jealousy

7.2K 153 48
De roryracingcar04

Lydia wore her short black flapper dress with high red heels. She applied her usual face of makeup, but with red lipstick and some extra eye makeup, to make her greens stand out. Her dress was a little more revealing than what she had worn before, however, it specifically accentuated her curves and features. Lydia felt quite beautiful in her outfit. 

"Lydia hurry the fuck up will ya!" Tommy shouted from downstairs. He was looking dapper as usual as he waited for her in the kitchen. 

"Coming!" She shouted back. Lydia was careful not to fall in her heels as she took the stairs. 

"Ready?" Lydia asked standing in the doorway looking at Tommy who was smoking his cigarette. 

"Yes." Tommy replied without looking up. His eyes quickly widened as he saw Lydia in her dress.

"Not a chance." Tommy added, shaking his head. 

"What you don't like my dress?" Lydia asked him as she twirled to show him. 

"Change. Now. People won't be able to keep their hands to themselves." Tommy said sternly, he included himself in that statement. 

"No Thomas." She replied, turning around, grabbing her fur coat and heading out the door. Tommy was left dumbfounded and angry. 

"Lydia. Lydia!" Tommy shouted after her as he too left the house. Lydia was walking in the direction of the Garrison when Tommy grabbed her elbow. 

"What the hell are you doing leaving alone dressed like that." Tommy scolded her.

"I can handle myself Thomas, and besides the Garrison is only down the road." Lydia explained as they continued to walk. Tommy simply sighed in defeat. 

Tommy and Lydia opened the doors to the Garrison, the music was booming men were shouting with laughter and women were dancing around. Arthur, John and Polly were stood at the bar together and Tommy and Lydia strutted over. 

John was shouting and laughing disruptively in celebration. Arthur was drinking whiskey from the bottle and Polly was smoking a cigarette very glamorously. 

"Sorry to crash the fun Johnny boy, but some of us actually came here to listen to the music, not you." Lydia said as she approached her best friend, who wrapped his arm around her waist. 

"Sorry sweetheart am I offending you?" John joked. 

"It would take a lot more than a babyface like this to offend me." Lydia quipped back, as she pinched John's cheek. Polly smirked at her remark.

"Come on lads." Tommy said inviting his brothers into the private room. Leaving the women at the bar.

"You look amazing dear." Polly compliments Lydia.

"Thank you Pol, you do too, as always." Lydia replies. 

Polly and Lydia continued to drink together until Polly could barely see straight, meaning she went home and left Lydia to drink alone at the bar. 

"Grace get me another gin and tonic will ya?" Lydia asked the barmaid.

"Tommy was in here the last night." Grace said as she placed the drink in front of Lydia.

"He's in here every night Grace, what's your point?" Lydia asked scowling at the girl.

"Well, last night it was just him and I." Grace said in a deliberate attempt to annoy Lydia. 

"Right and?" Lydia asked.

"Well, we had a moment." Grace said proudly. 

"A moment? What's that supposed to mean?" Lydia scoffed.

"Well, we kissed." She replied arrogantly. 

"Oh did you now? Good for you two. You both deserve each other." Lydia replied sarcastically as she walked away with her drink in hand and headed over to the group of men behind her. 

Lydia questioned if Grace was telling the truth, but then again why would she lie. She thought: clearly, their kiss meant nothing if he kissed Grace the same day. 

Upon approaching the group of men, a familiar face appeared. Jack Wright. 

"Ahh, Lydia!" He said greeting her with open arms as he embraced her. Jack had clearly been drinking. 

"Oh, hey Jack." Lydia said kissing his cheek. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he placed his hand on the small of Lydia's back. 

"I could ask you the same thing." Lydia replied avoiding the conversation of her involvement with the Peaky Blinders.

"Well this is the closest pub to the hospital, and I needed a whiskey." Jack explained. 

Lydia remained with Jack and a few factory men; she drank whatever she was bought by them. They all took a liking to her, which didn't come as a surprise. Eventually, the Shelby brothers sauntered out of the private room into the main part of the pub. Tommy scanned the room for Polly and Lydia. 

He quickly saw Lydia's black dress surrounded by men. Tommy stormed over and before he got there most of the men had already scurried away in fear of losing their eyes. However, Jack had remained there with his arm around Lydia. 

"Lydia." Tommy said grabbing her attention, she turned to face him and rolled her eyes. 

"Thomas?" She replied, still annoyed that he kissed Grace. 

"Why aren't you with Pol?" He asked looking at Jack who was still stood next to her. 

"She left a while ago." She replied bluntly.

"Then why didn't you come to us?" Tommy added.

"Because I was having fun, but you've stopped that now by scaring everybody off." Lydia explained. 

"Thomas Shelby, and you are?" Tommy introduced himself and asked after Jack. 

"Jack Wright, I saw you earlier today at the hospital." Jack said, starting to seem nervous around Tommy. 

"Jack, I best be off. It was nice speaking to you, I'll see you tomorrow?" Lydia interrupted and spoke to her colleague. 

"Yes, of course. I'll see you tomorrow Lydia." He replied and walked to the other side of the pub.

"For goodness sake Thomas. Am I not allowed to speak to another man?" Lydia asked him. 

"Well I wasn't going to just stand around and watch men drool over you was I? We're going home." Tommy exclaimed. 

"What? Why? I barely got bought enough drinks." She argues. 

"You do realise you can get your drinks on the house." He explains. 

"Yes. But where's the fun in that, they taste better when somebody else has bought them." Lydia said as she wobbled in her heels. Tommy just rolled his eyes in response. 

As they walked through the Garrison Tommy stared down any man who even glanced at Lydia. 

"What's the face for?" She asked him.

"You do realise that every man in can't keep their eyes off you." Tommy explained. Lydia simply shrugged her shoulders at him.

"So what if I'm getting a little male attention?" Lydia said as they stepped out of the pub. 

"You're gettin' a lot more than a little, I just think you should be a little more careful Lydia." He added.

"And I think if you really feel the need to tell a girl what she should and shouldn't do, you should go back in there and speak to Grace. I'm sure she'd love a reenactment of last night." Lydia said confidently due to the alcohol in her system. Tommy suddenly became shocked that she had found out about the kiss. 

"Clearly what happened between us meant nothing to you, am I just another one of your conquests?" Lydia added raising her voice slightly. They had now reached the house and Tommy was trying to think of ways to excuse his actions. 

"Conquests? No that's not it Lydia." He said as they stepped into his house. 

"What is it then Tommy?" Lydia asked taking her coat off and storming into the kitchen.

"I was just...just drunk and mad at you. But it meant nothing, I promise you." Tommy explained following her. 

"What did our kiss mean nothing too  then?" She asked turning to face him. He walked closer and closer towards her, admiring her in her dress.

"No. It meant everything." Tommy said as he took a final step closer. He traced his thumb along her cheek and down to her lips. His thumb lingered on Lydia's bottom lip. Both of their breathing intensified.

"I hate you Thomas Shelby" Lydia said in annoyance

"Hate me later Lydia." Tommy whispered as he pleaded, tilting her face upwards. 

This sent a sweet shudder down Lydia's spine as she was once again enticed by his ocean eyes. His right hand on her hip pulled her closer while his left hand supported her neck and jawline as Lydia placed her hand on his chest affectionately. 

"Just let me do this one thing first." He whispered, staring from her eyes to her lips. 

Tommy leant in and placed his lips gently on hers. Lydia's lips parted allowing for the kiss to deepen. It was slow at first, but desire soon elicited more passion. It became voracious as Tommy's tongue caressed Lydia's. 

Lydia raked her hands through his hair as Tommy moved to trace kisses along her jawline, eventually reaching her neck. A small moan came from Lydia as his lips gently sucked on Lydia's neck. He started a fire inside Lydia that nobody else could ignite. 

"Tommy, Tommy" Lydia said breathlessly. 

"W-what's up?" He asked still kissing the base of her neck. 

"You can't leave a mark Tommy." She replied barely able to keep her eyes open from the pleasure she was feeling. 

"What if I want to. People should know that you're mine. Only mine." He announced possessively. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

959K 18.8K 129
It was a crown fit for a Prince. And Finn Shelby was the Prince of Birmingham, a brother to the King. But the only girl he found fit to be a queen w...
57.5K 1.2K 43
Arthur Shelby has 0 to very little experience with children. Sure he entertains his nieces and nephews but it's not quite the same as being a father...
103K 1.5K 38
Nancy Shelby. She is the heart of the Shelby family. At just 7 years old, she seems to be the only person who can make Thomas Shelby smile a real smi...
485K 9.6K 42
"She is kind, heart made of honey. He is reserved, the opposite of sunny. No one would ever think they would be together. But they are the moon and...