Otaku rebirth in Apocalypse e...

Par Felipebarbadosa

Tristan is a nerd (Otaku). He died after saving his moonlight, Bryan. When he opens his eyes again, he is bac... Plus

1. Rebirth
2. Building A Dream Home
3. It's Coming
4. I'm not a Zombie
5. Almost Dead
6. Hello again
7. The Prophet
8. Time to Infiltrate
9. Missions
10. Going to Work
11. Rescue A Beauty
12. Second Mission
13. Rendezvous
14. Zombies In Love
15. Missing Moonlight
16. Dr. Bryan
17. Lost
18. Weirdo
19. Rescue Team
20. Worst Side Of Apocalypse
21. The Lemon Guy
22. Richard's Lover
24. Staying Over
25. Springtime
26. Spring Medicine?
27. Cherry
28. Baby Girl
29. Kidnapped
30. Rescue Him
31. B City Base
32. RIP Tristan
33. Mutiny
34.Home Sweet Home
35. Shopping Time
36. Regret
37. Want Meat
38. Ghost
39. We Meet Again
40. Richard, Wake Up
41. Our New Life
42. Tough Question
43. Rose And Mike
44. Food Radar

23. Be Brave

2.9K 227 49
Par Felipebarbadosa

Warning : NSFW

Blair yawns loudly.

Last night he had a nightmare. Countless zombies were swarming into him. Richard showed up. He didn't help him. He fetched the Lemon Guy. Princess carry style.

They got married and sailed away in a yacht.

Blair couldn't sleep again afterwards. He goes early to work today. He stops by at canteen to eat breakfast.

Jake and his grandpa are eating together. Blair greets them before he sits alone in a corner.

Jake complaints, "Uncle Richard is going to marry that guy."

Blair accidentally drops his spoon. He is shocked. That's too fast. Richard and that guy just hooked up last night.

Feng Zhao comments, "Time doesn't matter. When you met the right one, don't be afraid. Just confess honestly."

Jake asks, "How should I know when I found the right one?"

"You would be afraid to loose that person."

Blair snorts a little. Richard is a terrible pest in his eyes. Not worthy of his valuable times.

The grandpa asks, "Imagine this. If he died or left you. How do you feel?"

Suddenly Blair feels suffocated. He remembers his dream. Richard left him. He married the other guy.

Few tears fell down from his cheeks when he woke up this morning. He could lie that's because he was scared of zombies.

Feng Zhao asks Jake,"You know what is regret, boy? Having him in front of you and you rejected him. This is Apocalypse world. People died everyday. If he's gone..."

Blair suddenly rises from his seat. He walks away. Leaving his meal untouched.

Jake is grinning widely. His grandpa lights a cigar and puffs off some smokes.

The boy asks,"Will it work, gramps?"

"Of course. I used to be the best strategist in my time. You really like Blair, don't you?"

"Yeah. I want him to be my foster mom."

They make a fist bump to celebrate their victory.

Stupid Richard.

He needed his old man and adopted son to play matchmakers.

One boy and one old man couldn't stop worrying when they heard Richard found a new lover.

Blair is the perfect candidate as his wifey. He knows how to handle the base affairs. He manages people very well. This HQ couldn't loose him.

Richard has brought Tristan to Axell's place. His nephew and his men arrived at base at dawn this morning.

The general asks, "Did you find anything useful?"

"Less zombies than usual. Most of them might be frozen under all the snows. Mutant animals are in hibernation too. It's safe. Except for the risk of frostbite."

Axell got a fire ability user in his team. That's why he dared to lead his men out. It was quite a harvest. They couldn't find any edible food. They found some good quilts and scarves in one abandoned mall.

He glances at the yellow jacket guy.

Axell protests, "I won't accept him."

Tristan looks hurt. This guy showed up many times in his dreams. He always smiled to him. Not cold like this.

Richard warns, "Speak more gentle to him. Don't regret it later. He is a good fighter. He would be a good addition to your team. "

"Why?"

Axell couldn't understand why Richard kept forcing him to accept this weirdo.

Blair has arrived on spot. He grabs Axell's arm and leads him away from there.

He pleads, "Boss, let the Lemon guy sleep in your place for few days."

Axell looks pissed off.

Blair is looking him with his pleading eyes. It's the first time he ever asked a favor in their friendships.

Axell says, "Fine. I won't go easy on him if he tried anything funny."

"Five days. That's all I asked. I need to clear something with Richard."

Axell smiles brightly. It seems Blair has finally changed his mind. He is a stubborn mule.

Once he gives out his heart, it would last for a long time. That's why he was so afraid to accept Richard in the beginning.

Blair says," General, there is something wrong in the latest report. We need your order."

"Okay. Axell, keep this guy safe. Don't regret it later."

Richard smiles to Tristan.

He says, "Lemon, be good. If my evil nephew bullied you, just tell me. I shall electrocuted him alive."

"Hey! You are my uncle! You are supposed to back me up."

"Nope. I'm on the cute lemon side."

Tristan is silent. Richard said it's okay to have a cute nickname. To be different from others.

Of course Tristan doesn't understand Richard was just messing with Axell. Wanted him to have no clues.

Richard sits on his motorcycle and Blair sits behind him. The secretary holds his waist tighter when the motorcycle moves in very fast speed.

The general grins. This is why he preferred motorcycle than a car. To get the beauty.

Blair is sulking. He thinks the Lemon guy must have hugged Richard like this too.

He is very quiet when they are walking toward the HQ.

Richard has got into his office. He rummages the folders on his desk. He reads the report. Nothing look odd.

He asks, "Where is the problem?"

Blair locks the door. He takes off his glasses and puts it away safely. He takes off his hat and jacket. He folds them neatly.

He unbuttons three of his top buttons. Showing his bone collars and smooth neck.

Richard gulps a little. It feels like watching a live striptease show. He never knows Blair could tease like this.

He pinches himself.

Ouch, it hurts like hell. Not another wet dream.

Blair kneels down in front of him. He unzipped his zipper. Touching his hot burning crotch.

Richard says softly, "You don't need..."

"I wanna this..."

Richard closes his eyes. Enjoying life.

Few minutes later, he grabs Blair and pushes him to his desk. Having a sturdy mahogany desk is a great investment.

Richard asks, "Are you sure about this? I want you. The whole you. Heart, body and soul. Not just one night stand."

"Yes. I only want you."

Richard holds his chin and kisses his sweet lips. He doesn't know which deity changed Blair's mind. He is very grateful for his good luck.

He hasn't waited years for nothing. His first crush was this gentleman. His little lamb.

Blair is too tense.

Richard kisses his lips. Distracting him while he explores his chrysanthemum with two fingers.

He acts slowly without any haste. Preparing him for the big main event.

Richard is grinning like a big bad wolf. Finally he got a bite of his beloved lamb.

Blair gasps. He is panting heavily. His small chrysanthemum might break under pressure. He has been living celibate too long.

Fast forwarding to few hours later>>>

Blair is lamenting his fate. His back is sore. His waist might have been broken. They did three times in a row. He really underestimated Richard's stamina.

He could barely stand up. Unable to walk. They are sitting on a couch. Blair is half lying on his boyfriend's body.

Blair complaints, "I can't work like this..."

"It's okay. Take a break. You have worked hard."

Blair slaps his naked chest. The phrase sounds okay. His naughty face expression stated otherwise.

He asks worriedly, "Are we together now?"

"Of course! You can't change your heart. Leaving me hanging again!"

"What about the Lemon guy?"

"Hmm..."

"You can't continue sleeping with him. I won't tolerate it."

Richard suddenly laughs heartily. His little lamb is jealous of Tristan. He should send him a thank you gift later. He finally nailed a boyfriend.

Blair slaps his chest again.

He complaints," You dared to laugh at me. "

" No, of course not. I'm just too happy."

Blair whimpers. He won't be able to move around freely in the next few days. His legs are softer than tofu.

Richard kisses his forehead. He knows his worries. Blair is a perfectionist after all. Base management won't run smoothly without him.

He states, "I shall declare two days of holiday."

"What occasion?"

"The happy day of getting laid."

A poke to his head.

Blair complaints, "That's abusing power, general."

"Too cold to work. Stay at home."

"That's sound better," praises Blair.

"Spend time with family and friends. Get laid more often."

"Scratch the last sentence. It's improper."

"Wifey, I'll listen to you."

Blair squints his eyes.

He warns, "What did you say?"

"Husband. My beloved hubby."

Blair smiles while giving him a peck like kiss.

Richard holds his chin and deepens their kiss. He is the type you gave him an inch, he'll ask for a mile.

-----------------------------------
Please vote and comment

Me: Do you like the table I gave you?

Richard: That's the proper usage of a sturdy table. To rock secretary /boyfriend

Blair: Are you done blabbering?

Richard: Wifey is unhappy. No more talking. Gotta smooth things up with Wifey. Or no meat tonight

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Dorms Par Lizbeth C.

Roman d'amour

5.2K 358 16
Azriel, a humble, quiet, hard working, and innocent man. Chuck, a total playboy, rich, popular, and kind? Two totally different worlds living in the...
40.4K 2.6K 52
Jungwon's in Duke when this whole thing starts. With no other way to contact his family, he makes his way to Canada... with the help of a guy who jus...
24.2K 1.4K 20
First, the power went out. Second, it was the water. Then, it was the blaring horns that rang throughout the city. The portable radio they used was a...
62.9K 2.4K 101
Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live their lives as much as they can despite the...