Together (A Harry Potter love...

Bởi arianaxoxo1234

Millie Donovan's Hogwarts adventure continues here in her third year at Hogwarts, when she finally realises h... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

38

4.6K 139 216
Bởi arianaxoxo1234

MILLIES POV

The Gryffindor party only ended when Professor McGonagall turned up in her tartan dressing-gown and hair-net at one in the morning, to insist that we all went to bed. Lyra, Lavender, Parvati and I climbed the stairs to the girls dormitory, still discussing the match.

"Mione?" I called through the darkness.

"Girls?"

The four of us walked over to Mione's bed to find her laying in it, fully-dressed; her pillow was soaked from tears.

"Oh, Hermione," said Lavender, reaching out and stroking her hair gently.

"Ron's being a complete idiot," Parvati growled, listening to the distant thud of the boy's dormitories, where they had apparently continued the party.

"I've got an idea," I said suddenly, jumping onto Mione's bed and laying down next to her, making her and the other three giggle. "Let's have a sleepover."

Mione snorted. "A sleepover? Millie, we basically have a sleepover everyday-"

"Not really," I said, propping myself onto my elbows and looking up at the other girls for support. "Lyra is here, too. There's no way she can go back to the Ravenclaw common room, now, not with Minnie being awake."

"I already had to hide from her behind an armchair when she came in," Lyra told Mione, making the girl laugh. "Now I know how you feel, Millie."

I snorted, kicking her gently. "We can stay up late... gossip...eat food...I mean, are any of you actually tired after that party? I'm still wide awake-"

"Me too," Lyra agreed instantly, sitting down cross-legged on the end of Mione's bed. "Lav? Parv?"

"Obviously!" Lavender squealed, while Parvati nodded eagerly. All four of us made ourselves comfortable, grabbed some left-over party food and began our girls night - or morning, considering it was 1:00 am.

"That Cho Chang was eyeing up Harry a bit in the match today, don't you think?" said Parvati, leaning her head back and frowning.

"Loads of girls eye Harry, Parv," said Lavender, shaking her head, a small smile apparent on her lips. "Little does he know that's he's like, the most popular boy in our year."

I hummed, smirking. "I think he does know it."

"It's true," said Lyra, rolling her eyes. "The girls in my dormitory are obsessed with the Gryffindor boys. According to them, those boys are the hottest in our year."

"Cant argue with that," I said, smiling smugly at the thought of Harry.

"Anyway, the only girl Harry likes is Millie," said Lavender. "It's obvious."

I frowned. "But Cho is really pretty, and she's the year above. I didn't even realise she was flirting with Harry."

"Not flirting," Parvati corrected, "well, she was flirting with him, but he was definitely not returning it. He barely even looked at her."

"As he should," Lyra said fiercely, popping an Every-Flavoured-Bean into her mouth.

"There's nothing to worry about, Millie," Mione assured, smiling. "You're prettier and much more interesting than her. You and Harry are soulmates!"

"Soulmates!" I laughed. "Well, if H does entertain Cho, I'll have to entertain Ron or someone."

The girls burst out laughing as I giggled, "I'm only joking, don't worry..."

I was not joking.

"Speaking of Ron, Mione-" I reached out and squeezed her hand. "-please don't cry over him. The amount of times you two have argued and he has always come back to you!"

"That's true," Mione snuffled, a small smile appearing on her face.

"You bet it's true," said Lyra, a sudden excited grin forming on her lips. "Let's all get dressed. Get dressed as if we're going to a nightclub!"

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"Millie," said Lyra, in a matter-of-fact tone. "As much as you're rocking Harry's Quidditch jumper right now-" I glanced down at the large hoodie hanging off my body "-I think we should have some fun! Prove to Mr Ronald Weasley how much of a git he's being. Whenever I feel down, my sister and I get all dressed up. Come on, girls! It's only like, two in the morning!"

"I agree," said Lavender, sitting up. "Parv? Millie? Hermione?"

"I'm in!"

"Of course!

The four girls turned to me with expectant looks.

I sighed. "Fine. But I've got a better idea..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than an hour later, Lyra, Mione, Lavender, Parvati and I were stood in front of the mirror, and not brag or anything, but we - looked - hot. I would've never imagined the boring uniform I wore on a daily basis could be changed into something so different. The top bottoms of our white blouses (Lyra had borrowed Mione's spare uniform) had been unbottoned, and our skirts had been pulled up so that they now ended on our mid-thighs as opposed to above the knee like they usually did. We had even put some makeup on: we had done winged eyeliner on each other, with a subtle smokey eye, perfectly defined contour and several coats of mascara.

"We look hot as hell," Lyra breathed, staring back at our reflection.

"We do," Mione agreed, beaming. "But now what? No-one will be awake now..."

"That doesn't matter," I said, waving my hand dismissively. "We can have a mini party in here by ourselves!"

Lavender squealed. "Yesss! We're staying up. All. Night!"

We laughed, Parvati saying, "We should do this more often-"

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

All five of us jumped, exchanging panicked looks.

Silence.

"What was that?" I whispered, grabbing my wand from Mione's bedside table.

"I don't know," said Mione quickly, her eyes fixed on the door. "I think it came from another dormitory..."

I reached the door first; we sprinted down the staircase, wands held out in front of us. Doors opened behind us, and sleepy voices called after us.

"Who shouted?"

"What're you doing?"

The common room was lit by the glow of the dying fire, still littered with debris from the fire. Harry, Ron, Dean, Seamus and Neville were all standing in the centre, disbelief spread across each of their faces.

"Harry, what happened?" I said, hurrying over to them, but as soon as we reached them, all five of their jaws dropped.

Lyra frowned. "What're you - oh..."

Realisation flooded through me as I watched Harry's eyes drop to my body. I crossed my arms impatiently; Dean's mouth was hanging open, Seamus was frozen in his place, and Ron's eyes kept darting between Mione and the wall. They clearly weren't the only ones impressed with what they saw, seeing as a few other sleepy students who had just arrived began howling and whistling.

"Mills," said Harry finally, walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, kissing my head repeatedly. "Bloody hell..."

"Can someone please tell us what's going on?" I snapped, pushing the boy away. "Ron? Dean?"

"Excellent, are we carrying on?" Fred cheered, jumping off the last step - that was until his eyes landed on Lyra; they nearly popped out of their sockets. And to my increasing interest, Lyra turned a light shade of pink.

"Everyone back upstairs!" Percy yelled, hurrying into the common room and pinning his Head Boy badge to his pyjamas as he spoke. His gaze landed on us girls. "What do you five think you're doing? It is two thirty in the morning! Miss Medina, what're you doing in here? Why are you dressed-!"

"Sorry, Percy-" Mione began, but to her plain annoyance, Ron interrupted.

"Perce - Sirius Black!" said Ron faintly. "In our dormitory! With a knife! Woke me up!"

The common room went very still.

"Nonsense!" Percy shook his head, looking startled. "You've had too much to eat, Ron...had a nightmare-"

"I'm telling you-"

"Now, really, enough is enough!"

Professor McGonagall was back, and I immediately pushed Lyra under a table, yanking my skirt back down to my knee, gesturing to my friends to do the same. Professor McGonagall slammed the portrait behind her as she entered the common room and stared furiously around.

"I am delighted that Gryffindor won the match, but this is getting ridiculous! Percy, I expected better of you!"

"I certainly didn't authorise this, Professor!" said Percy, puffing himself up indignantly. "I was just telling them all to get back to bed! My brother Ron here had a nightmare-"

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE!" Ron shouted, looking desperately at Professor McGonagall. "Professor, I woke up and Sirius Black was standing over me, holding a knife!"

Everyone stared at him.

"Don't be ridiculous, Weasley," said Professor McGonagall sternly, "how could he have possible got through the portrait hole?"

"Ask him!" cried Ron, pointing a shaking finger at the back of Sir Cadogan's picture. "Ask him if he saw-"

Glaring suspiciously at Ron, Professor McGonagall pushed the portrait back open and went outside. The whole common room listened with bated breath. My heart thundered loudly against my ribs, and it only increased when Harry slid his hand into mine.

"Sir Cadogan," said Professor McGonagall, "did you just let a man enter Gryffindor Tower?"

"Certainly, good lady!" Sir Cadogan exclaimed.

There was a stunned silence, both inside and outside the common room, in which Harry subtly pulled me closer to him.

"You - you did?" said Professor McGonagall. "But - but the password-!"

"He had 'em!" said Sir Cadogan proudly. "Had the whole week's, my lady! Read 'em off a little piece of paper!"

Professor McGonagall pulled herself back through the portrait hole to face the stunned crowd. She was white as chalk.

"Which person," she began, her voice shaking, "which abysmally foolish person wrote down this week's passwords and left them lying around?"

There was utter silence, broken by the smallest of terrified squeaks. Neville, trembling from head to fluffy-slippered toes, raised his hand slowly into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one in Gryffindor Tower slept that night. I knew that the castle was being searched again, and the whole house, plus Lyra, stayed awake in the common room, waiting to hear whether Black had been caught. The third years sat around the fire, discussing what had happened. Harry had grabbed the Maraurders Map, and I kept secretly checking it to see if the name 'Sirius Black' came up - so far, it hadn't.

"...I was asleep, and I heard this ripping noice," Ron explained for the eightieth time, "and I thought it was in my dream, you know? But then there was this draught...I woke up and one side of the hangings in my bed had been pulled down...I rolled over...and I saw him standing over me...like a skeleton, with loads of filthy hair...holding this great long knife, must've been twelve inches...and he looked at me, and I looked at him, and then I yelled..."

"Why, though?" said Harry, pushing my head gently onto his shoulder - he hadn't stopped staring at me this whole time, despite a mass-murderer breaking into his room. "Why did he scarper?"

I had been wondering the same thing. Why had Black, having got the wrong bed, not silenced Ron and proceeded to Harry? Black had proved twelve years ago that he didn't mind murdering innocent people, and this time he had been facing five unarmed boys, all of whom were asleep.

"He must've know he'd have a job getting back out of the castle once you'd yelled and woken people up," said Dean, placing his hands behind his head. "He'd've had to kill the whole house to get back through the portrait hole...then he would've met the teachers-"

"And me," said Ron, rubbing his fists threateningly. "I would've got him-"

"Don't be stupid, Ron," I said, shaking my head. "He made you scream just by looking at you. Black's already murdered a whole bunch of people in the middle of a crowded street. Do you really think you would've - what was it - 'got him'?"

"I don't blame you, mate," Harry muttered to Ron, his emerald eyes glowing intimidatingly. "I would've tried to get him, too."

"Yeah...erm..." Ron cleared his throat awkwardly, staring anxiously at Harry's determined expression. "Does anyone want some sweets? I'll go and grab them..."

Although all of us girls had eaten enough sweets to last us a lifetime, I didn't object as Ron pushed himself up and crossed the common room to the staircase.

"You really want to hurt him, huh?" I whispered to Harry, kissing his cheek.

"Yes," he said instantly, curling his fingers slightly on my waist.

"I would tell you not to," I said, brushing his hair from his forehead, "but I want to see him get hurt, too."

Harry turned his head to look at me, his intense gaze making my heart rate increase rapidly. A small smile appeared on his lips as he pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Mills," he whispered, rubbing his tongue along his top teeth, still while smiling - the sight made me want to kiss him right there and then. "I think - Mills, I lov-"

"Excuse me, Harry."

I diverted my attention to a first-year boy, who I suddenly noticed standing in front of us. Harry had still not looked away from me, so I quickly used two fingers to move his head to face the boy.

"Hi?" said Harry impatiently, pulling me so close to him I was almost on his lap.

"Sorry, but Ronald Weasley has just asked me to tell you to go to your dormitory? He said it's important."

"Oh, er - thanks." Harry looked at me again as the boy walked away, but this time, he was frowning. "Why's he sent someone else?"

"I don't know..." I said slowly, biting my lip.

"Come on, let's go and look." Harry stood up, taking both of my hands and pulling me with him. I quickly stuffed the map into my pocket.

"Where are you two going?" said Lyra, wiggling her eyebrows.

"To my room-"

"Yes, but only because Ron's there," I interrupted Harry quickly, rolling my eyes as everyone laughed, before dragging him away.

"You know, I can kick Ron out and we can-"

"Just shut up, Harry," I said, shaking my head at his handsome smirk. He cheekily leant his face down to me, but I laughed and sprinted up the stairs away from him, while he quickly followed behind me. I burst into the boys dormitories, still laughing.

"Ron, what's wro-"

I froze.

__________

Lol I'd enjoy this chapter because shits about to go down in the next one...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24K 365 34
It's Adira Rose's and James Sirius Potter's final year at Hogwarts and they're head boy and girl, which sadly for them, mean there stuck sharing thei...
4.1K 124 18
Mysterious. Challenging. Hardship. Turmoil. And most importantly, Dangerous. That's what awaits the Potter Twin's in their upcoming fourth year retur...
4.7K 199 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N is a Weasley, and a twin. Ronald's twin. Going back to Hogwar...
10.7K 207 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...