I Just Can't Stop Loving you...

By Neelam_K96

This story will be based on sheetal track with some new twist and turn I hope you all gonna enjoy this ride... More

Prologue
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
New banner
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
OPINION POLL
Announcement
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
Thank you
PART 18
PART 19
Coming Soon
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
Note
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
Sorry note
Note
Part 28
New OS
note
Part : 29
Part 30
PART 31
Part 32
Overwhelmed Response
Part 34
PRECAP
News
Part 35
Notification
Part 36 - MATURE CONTENT
Part 37
Precap
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40 Mature content
Important
Part 41
Part 42 Mature content
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45- Turning Point
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Note
New FF
Part 49
Part 50 slightly mature content
NEW FF
ANOTHER SURPRISE
Part 51
Vote Appeal
Part 52
Part 53 - Last part
Note
Epilogue
Most Awaited Thank you Note from my Side

Part 33 - Mature content

8.9K 300 25
By Neelam_K96

"Come otherwise in your this romance we will miss our own sangeet and waise bhi I have to take you today for long drive as tomorrow is haldi and would not be able to meet tomorrow and will meet directly day after tomorrow for wedding'

And the programm started while performance by their family and relatives.

**********************************

Arshi were enjoying every dance which were performed by their family members. The first performance was by the most eldest person of the house and that is grandmother of arshi. She performed on the song 'Aunty ji get up and dance'. Next one was by Shyantani and Avinash who performed on 'aye meri zohra jabeen tujhe malum nhi' and then Shashi and Khushbu on 'main shayar to nhi' and also on 'baba ki rani hu' which left khushi shedding some tears for them. And arnav who watch this started to wipe her tears by his hands.

'hiii, what happened... There is no need to cry baby they are with you here in your heart' he said these lines while pointing his fingers towards her chest where her heart resides. She gave a nervous smile and said

' Arnie why we all girls have to leave their house why can't you boys do so' she asked him very innocently which melted arnav's heart. He turn towards her and then held his both hands in his and while watching in her eyes he said

'because we boys are not strong as you all. Yes baby this world may be in myth that we boys are stronger than you or you are weak but the truth is you girls are much more stronger than us and that is the fact that no one can change, you leave your home where you stay for 20 to 30 years of your life creating a memory which you cherish for lifetime and then suddenly you leave your house because you have to stay with your husband and then the greater thing is you bear our child without caring about your body changes... It's the way god made you all where you adapt things easily and this is the special power God gave you all. And for this I have huge respect khushi..  may be I will be able to give lots of love to you, lots of new memory too but those things will be smaller in front of your sacrifices and for this I bow my head in front of you in respect' with that arnav bowed his head in front of her. She kept her both the palms on her cheeks and then kissed his nose nodding no. Then they started to enjoy the performance. Next Akash and NK were performing on badtameez Dil and then anjali on taare hain baraatein.. and with that arnav khushi danced with them at last and the functions came into end at 9:30 pm. All left towards there home. Arnav told khushi that he will be at her house with car in 15 minutes to take her on long drive. And here he was waiting for her outside the house sitting in his car. He was constantly watching his watch as it is now 10:10 pm and he was going to go inside the house as khushi was doing late that's when he saw her coming in her night wears which was sky blue short and top and she was looking so so sexy that he wasn't able to take his eyes away from her. Surely she is going to be death of him one day that's what he was thinking.

(Khushi's look)

He transe were broken when he heard the opening of the car's gate. He gulped down the sensation and the controlled his harmones which is now creating a different feeling in him and removed his eyes from her otherwise he will surely do something to her...

'Sorry for being late Arnie but you know how's that costume... It was so heavy and the jewellery ohh my god I was unable to come out of it'

Arnav inner thought

'ohhh please my lord stop reminding of that dress and that scene where you came out wearing that. How I controlled of touching you and doing something that's I know. Ohh god please stop these torture now it is unbearable. Don't be so hard on me. '

'arnie are you listening or not' khushi asked him in irritation as he was lost in his thoughts...

'yeah.. yeah.. I am listening.. and why are you coming in this nightwear' he asked her gulping down the things he wanted to do with her. Reminding himself only two days left to have her.

'ohhh this... You know I was so tired that came into this only and plus this is very comfortable for me you know.

He nodded his head and then his eyes travel towards her chest where her cleavage can be seen and that thing made him turned on. He saw there for sometime then his eyes travel towards her thighs... 'ohh how he so wanted to rub his hands there and to feel her.' and a little bit sweat came on his forehead and shrugging these thoughts he started the car. They talked about the excitement they were feeling, the nervousness and the happiness of both the families. After 45 minutes Arnav stopped the car in front of ice cream stall on high way and they were having ice creams there that's when they heard the thundering sound of cloud.

'baby let's go to the car it's going to be rain I guess and before it's started to pour we should reach home.' khushi nodded her head and when they sat in the car it's started raining. Arnav drove for 15 minutes when suddenly the car jerked and stopped near the forest area. Where no vehicles could be seen only the vast trees were there in their surroundings. Arnav comes out of the car to see the engines and then came again on his seat and snapped his palms on the the steering

'Shit this worse had to happen now only." He saw khushi who was watching him with worried.

He held her hands in his and said

'don't worry I am with you'

'but Arnie I can't stay here for long this is not safe'

Arnav nodded his head and then they both decided to move from there to search some accomodation. They kept their phones in a plastic which was in car and took that with them and started to search some things. They were totally wet now as it was raining like cats and dogs when they found a dhabba which was going to be closed as the owner was closing it. They went there and asked for some help and he was ready to help he show them a hut type room as it was in very remote area so the house is made up of bamboo sticks and of some mud stones and it was in mid of trees a little bit away from main road. They thanksss him and then he left to his house.

(This is the house)

Arnav light up the lamps and he also burn some sticks so that they could get some heat from that. They were totally wet and they were Shivering a little. He also knows that khushi has very sensitive skin. He told her to sit there meanwhile he will inform the families. He went near window to inform them that they are good and will come back in morning before haldi as it's raining heavily and almost the mid night. When he turned back khushi was not near the fire. He came outside and saw her near one on the bamboo stick pole and she was playing with rain. He stopped at the door and while folding hands on chest taking the door help was watching her with a sweet smile. The song started to play in background

MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOU OWN RISK

Heere moti main na chaahoon
Main toh chaahoon, sangam tera
Main toh teri...saiyyan
Tu hai mera ....
...saiyyan ...saiyyan

Arnav started to move towards her with slow steps. She was looking ravishing in that sky blue shorts and top plus she is wet and all her clothes was stick to ther body like a second skin. He can see the goosebumps that had been formed on her arms and legs because of cold and it is the month of February so the summer is yet to come. His eyes scan her body and stopped at her heavy breast where he can see the erected nipples of her because of cold. He moved behind her and then he put his arms around her waist enclosing her with him where his front met her back.

Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jaaoon
Aaja chanda bahoo mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main
Tere naam mein kho jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Khushi was enjoying herself in rain. It's true she has very sensitive skin and she can easily get cold if she gets wet but she likes rain so she thought to play with it while standing inside and to catch the water droplets which was coming from the roof of the house. She was very much engaged in that self play that she doesn't notice the looks arnav was giving to her. And which was pure to make her as his own today only to love her and to ravish her. She suddenly felt a little bit cold and she thought to move inside but when she thought to turn around before that she felt him sneaking his arms around her waist and holding her by stomach. And they both closed their eyes feeling the droplets of the rain in their face too. Arnav started to nuzzle her on neck with his lips and nose and that was a little bit hard then the previous nuzzles he gave her. It's like something more strong than that if she compare it. But these things was making her crazy and she bend the other side to give him more access of her neck and now both of their hands were enclosed together

Mere din khushi se jhoome, gaaye raatein
Pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
Tujhe jeet jeet haaroon
Yeh praan praan varoon
Hay aise main nihaaroon
Teri aarti utaaroon
Tere naam se jurde hai saare naate
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Arnav insert his hands inside her top and started to strock her upside down. His hand will go near her bra will touch it a little and then will move again southwards near her shorts he stroked her midriff for a little and his hold on her got tighten more. Their breathing was like on fire and like if they have run for sometime. That's when khushi felt something as if something is poking her waist from behind and she was not that naive to not to understand. His man is hard very very hard. She broke their this hug from behind and turned towards him arnav put his one hand on bamboo piller and second one on railing behind her and cornered her there. This is crazy this feeling is crazy do hell with the marriage they both knew what they want right now. Khushi has the smug look and her eyes are of full of passion and love for him same with him. They don't want to stop it here which they started and they both knew it. So as we know 'JB MIYA BIWI RAAZI TO KYA KREGA KAAZI'. Khushi plunged his one leg upon his waist which he held by her thigh so that she could not drop it, and she was standing on one leg. Her both the arms were around her neck and she aims upwards. Arnav with one hand holding her thigh and with one he was holding waist. And then their lips met giving them electrifying currents in their bodies. And then they without giving any chance to anybody started to kiss each other hungrily as if they were thirsty for it for been ages. They both were fighting for the access both were not less then each other when it's come on passion and showering love on each other. They were biting sucking grinding and what not. When khushi was unable to balance herself she latched her other leg also on his waist and arnav to balance her hold her waist with other arms too. When their both the private things comes into contact with each other they knew now there is no going back. It's khushi who was more horny then arnav now. She was continuously grinding herself on his erected member. Arnav slide his arm a little bit low on her bum and pressed her more on him so that his member can more comes into contact with her womanhood. It was very painful for him as his memeber is fully erected because of continuous torture khushi was doing while rubbing herself on him. With this things he took her inside the room where a husk bed was there to lay down and dropped her there.

Banke maala prem ki, tere tan pe jhar jhar jaaoon
Baithoon naiya preet ki
Sansaar se thar jaaoon main
Tere pyaar se thar jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Tere pyaar se thar jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Now arnav was hovering upon khushi who was giving tough competition to him in ravishing. She touched his toned body over his clothes. She so wanted to feel his body naked by her hands. So she insert her palms inside her t shirt which he was wearing. And started to touch him. This send erotic signals in arnav body. He also started to touch her inside from back and when his hands came into contact with her bra he unclipped them. Now her breast were loses a bit. Her top came upwards near a chest line and same with arnav.

When they both felt shortage of oxygen they left each other. Arnav was nuzzling her on neck and was biting on her beauty bone. And was sucking her there. He slide his hands from backwards towards her front and was strocking her upwards that's when his thumb came into contact with her erected nipples which were standing straight from the time she was wetted in rain. Time stopped there for khushi she bite her own lips when Arnav started to rubbed it sensually with his thumb he was continuously rubbing it, kneading it and pinching the both nipples. She is unable to control herself from moaning now. It is a little painful but there is lots of pleasure then that. She bite him on his shoulders for that arnav gobbled them hardly this time. Both the breast was perfect for him... Yes that's what he was thinking they fitted in his hands and are very fluffy, smooth and soft. When the clothes have been removed from each other bodies they don't know. Now both were in their panty and boxer. Arnav has removed her bra now and her breast came out as if it was in cage and now after coming out of cloths it felt happy. Arnav saw her heavy breast... He moved his eyes from her breast towards her face where she was seeing him straight without any shyness. If he thought she will shy then he is wrong khushi was far more bold than others. The shyness word is not in her dictionary. She was laying down arnav was sitting on her stomach looking at her. His both the legs were other side of her legs and her legs were between his both. She slowly raised her arms towards him. They both had didn't broke their eyes lock. She palm his both the cheeks and then started to pull him towards herself and when he came so close towards her breast she removed her one palm and position her right breast towards his mouth and then press his face upon the hardened nipple. And all the walls had been broken from Arnav when his mouth came into contact with nipple. He latched his mouth upon it like a hungry child who haven't got his supper from long time and closed his eyes. And he started to suck it and bite it hardly. He move his hand upon another breast and knead it and gobble it hardly. Khushi was watching his face which has so much hunger for her with contended look she pressed him more and more and not for single time she remove her eyes from him. She from behind search for any cloth and she found a transparent white sheet and then she cover his head like a mother do when his child have the milk. And stroke his head. She moved her one hand downwards and held his member which was hard by now. And rubbed it with her soft hands. Arnav felt some kind of relief when she did that. And he came a little more upwards so that she can hold it in better way. She rubbed it slowly first then she did it a little harder and faster

Yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhta jaaye
Koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta uthaaye
Ab baawra hua mann
Jag ho gaya hai roshan
Yeh nayee nayee suhaagan
Ho gayee hai teri jogan
Koi prem ki pujaaran mandir sajaaye
Saiyyan ... saiyyan
Saiyyaaaaaaaaan...saiyyan

When Arnav was contended with one he gave the same attention to her other breast. Khushi slide her hand inside her boxer now and she could feel him naked now and now she was unable to control herself while rubbing the tip of the memeber. His precum was coming out now. Arnav when got satisfied with her breast move her head upwards watching her face which was now full of passion. Her whole body turned pinkish now and she was looking ravishing with that and lots more sexy now. He knew she will get this much pinkish because of her sensitive skin. And it's kind of erotic for him. Their both the eyes her in drazzle he kissed her on forehead and said

'you can stop me if you want...'

But he was stopped in mid with a mind blowing kiss on his lips and with a bite.

'do you still think I will stop you... Babu I want this more than you. It's you who wanted to hold it till marriage otherwise your priced possession would be mine by now do you got me...'

Arnav smiled at her and then again asked

'do you really want it... Let me tell you it will be little painful and...'

He was going to continue when he heard her irritated growling

'aaa... Shut up' and saying this she herself removed her panty knowing this guy will continue and she is not in the position to stop and pushed him so that he laid flatted on the other side of the bed and she jumped upon him. And now she was havouring upon him and kissed him on lips. Her wetted clit come into direct contact with his hardened penis now. And she started to rub herself hardly. They were out of control now. Arnav held her hips tightly and started to press her in himself harder. Whenever while rubbing she came downwards towards her balls he pressed him with her for little longer time and also pinched her their and spank her. After sometime when she don't know what to do she watched him with confused eyes. He gave smiled to her and then again kissed her forehead and change their position again.

'just hold me tight baby, it will be painful a little okay'

She nodded her head with excitement and arnav shrugged his head seeing her reacting like this. He was positioning himself when he heard her

'do naaa how much time you want.. I so wanted it to happen.. arey do it fast na'

Arnav watched her face. She will be the first lady who was talking about her excitement of having sex and without any shyness. But that's what khushi is don't he know her.. her all blabbering came into end when Arnav suddenly insert himself in her breaking her walls of womanhood. It bleed a little. And a cry left her mouth she stoped her breathing.

'sh...sh... It's done... Don't cry... It's done baby... Breath.. don't hold your breathing' but got shocked when khushi spank him on his arm. And with crying voice said.

'shut up you... You...why didn't you told me it will pain like hell..  you lair' he was shocked he told her didn't he. And before sometime she was the one who was very much excited for this 🤣

'i told you didn't I'

'you told me it will pain a little, but it is paining more'

Arnav gave a smugged look uffff what he should do with this girl and then he saw her face which became a little red..

'sh.. it's nothing just breath..  should I stop here...'

And then again he got another beat from her and with confused face he ask

'now what's for that'

'do you think I bear this pain so that you stop at mid. Am I crazy now start doing it I am feeling better now.'

Arnav was giving her confused looks and what not. Is she really gone crazy. Till now she was crying for pain and now she is demanding to have more.. she is surely a piece. Khushi saw him looking at her as if she grown horns. With shrugging his head she herself started to thrust herself on him. That's when he came back to the world. And without any warning he started to thrust himself in her. At first he was doing slowly because for khushi she is new for all of this. It's not arnav has done it before but he is mature than her. But his pace took a ride when he heard her asking for harder and faster and all his resolution was broke listening her erotic voices. She scratches his back and that's he enjoyed.

'aaaahhhhhh, ohhh arnieee... Faster babu, harder more... Don't... Don't stop babu insert yourself more you stupid'

'language khushi...mmmm..aahh' he said while groaning

'Aaahhh okayyy but please do insert more yourself more na...'

'sh... It's yours and mine first time.. will do more in coming days okay just enjoy this ride right now baby' with these words he increased his pace and after sometime when her walls clenched his member he said

'cum baby cum for me baby'

Khushi was in different world she never thought something so pleasurable like this exist in this world. She is out of the world. Definately whoever said loving someone and get loved by the same you love is something out of the world she was very near to come and both came together and the feeling was zillions of times far better then that... And with this they sealed their love. After sometime they again started the new adventure till their heart got contended. When one end they started with the another round of love making and finally after 3,4 rounds they got exhausted and they slept in each other's arms.

Heere moti main na chaahoon
Main toh chaahoon sangam tera
Main na jaanu
Tu hi jaane
Main toh teri
Tu hai mera
Main na jaanu
Tu hi jaane
Main toh teri
Tu hai mera
Main toh teri ............ tu hai mera

So here is the update guys I hope you like the love of arnav khushi. To vote it and comment how was the part. Just let me know about how did you find their love making and khushi's craziness while doing this. Thanks for the lovely comments on previous parts guys. Stay safe and love you all. No proof reading and as you guys wanted the mature content here so I thought to post it here. But still 18 below read it on your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 26
THIS IS A COMPLETED STORY. THE STORY LINE GETS COMPLETED IN CHAPTER 13. I STARTED THE INTERLUDES AFTER COMPLETING THE STORY LINE. I'M SORRY IF THE ST...
18.3K 1K 6
"You're the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta!" As soon as Khushi heard the words, her dream broke and she woke up to reality. She does...
63.5K 2.2K 23
This story starts from the Sheetal track. The entry of Arav and Sheetal. The story mainly focuses on Arnav and Khushi and there are many happy moment...
806K 26.2K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...