Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

By waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 16

3K 213 24
By waanjaimjora

Type POV

As I enter my room, I almost gasp my breath because of so much shock that I feel when I saw what inside my room door. There are my corridor fields with candles and shattered flowers making a path going to our bedroom. Also above there were those hanging hearts with our pictures on them and a sign that says.

"READ EVERYTHING, MY LOVE"

There were those heart notes with different love quotes but in the beginning, there is a letter that is hanging in front of the heart's notes. I grab it and read it.

To my one and only baby

Baby! These notes were all the notes I gathered for some time now. These are the things that I want to say to you every single day but I'm so shy to do it. So instead I wrote them all down for every single day for you to read for this special day of our lives. I may not be able to say all of this to you personally baby but rest assured that all of this is meant for you. I plan to just prove everything and show you how much you mean to me.

I know our love story is not perfect, we have so many differences, in our lifestyle, in our likes and wants, in our background, but there is one thing that unites and makes us one, and it our love for each other. I know you thought today is a bust hahaha but I guess I want this day to be a surprise for you cause I know you will be anticipating what will I do for this day so I guess I have to pissed you off a little before making you happy. I'm so sorry about that bii!!

But you know how much I was proud of you for how you handle our situation earlier!! I know after our misunderstanding last time you have been trying so hard to change and have more patience and I saw that in your baby earlier when you just let me do my school thing which is I don't have haha Actually, I have but I made sure to finish it early for this day. You choose to be mature about it and let me despite our anniversary baby!! You made me fall in love with you more. You just proved to me that you are the best person in the world.

I love you so much, baby!! Thank you for being my boyfriend and remaining by my side for another year. Looking forward to more anniversary to come.

You are my forever bii. Always!!

From You only boo!

I can help but cry so hard while reading his letter for me. I thought he forgot!! I really thought!! But I guess my boo has so many antics behind his sleeves.

I continue to walk and read some of the notes that I saw as I was walking going to our room. I know he is there waiting for me.

You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.

When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.

I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you.

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.

Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.

I can't stop thinking about you, today. tomorrow. always.

When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul.

This is all I want to do with you forever.

Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.

I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-popping, life-changing, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.

God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.

My angel, my life, my entire world, you're the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.

This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!

I love you every step of the way.

Walk with me through life. and I'll have everything I'll need for the journey.

I may not be your first date, kiss, or love. but I want to be your last everything.

The best feeling is when you look at him. and he is already staring.

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you."

Together with you is my favorite place to be.

Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man I feel two hearts beat the same.

I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.

I still fall in love with you every day!

The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.

Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most loved human in the world.

Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.

As I arrive in our room, I saw how he decorated our bed!! Gosh!! My boo is so romantic

He is standing there holding his guitar smiling at me.

"Boo!! I thought!!" I can't continue to speaking because I'm so overwhelmed already with everything that I'm seeing right now.

"I know bii, I'm sorry if I have to lie to you!! I just want to surprise you. I hope I did a good job with that." He smiling asked me.

I just nodded repeatedly before speaking.

"Yes!! Boo!! You did. This is so romantic!! how did you pull this?" I excitedly asked him

"I have ways baby!! You know I will do anything for you, right? After all the things that you had gone thru these past few days! You deserve all of this baby!! I will start to serenade you now. I hope you like this. It's been a while when I sang." He shyly said to him

Is he gonna sing?? I never heard him sing before

"Boo?? Are you gonna sing? I never heard." He didn't let me finish

"Yes, Bii but I'm so shy about it. Usually, I sang to you when you are asleep and having nightmares. it's very effective. It's like soothing you or something so I thought after all the things that you and I have been thru this past year. This will soothe you and make you feel better. So here I am." He smilingly said. I just smiled back then he started to sing

A/N

Play the song while reading :-)

Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you, love, oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no one else can
Let me show you, love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth, yeah
'Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first (put you first)
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

After he is done singing I immediately jump into and hugged him so tight.

"Thank you so much for this boo!! You made me on our special day so happy!! but always remember that you don't have to do so much like this just to show me how much you love me cause for the whole 14 years that we've been together, you never failed to prove and show me how much you care about me. You never failed to make me feel that you love me. You are the most important person in my life boo. Having you by my side means so much to me already. I can't imagine my life without you anymore " I happily said to him while hugging him so tightly. He then let go of me. I'm starting to cry again. I know I look like a mess right now but what the hell!! I'm so over the moon happy right now!! and what made me happier when he suddenly drops on his knees and presents something to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I would like to take this opportunity on our special day baby! To make a promise to you!! This is not my wedding proposal to you yet and I hope if I did you still would say yes! but for now. I would like to give you this ring as our promise ring! Symbolizing my eternal love for you. I promise to love you forever and will never let go of your hands that I'm holding right now. I know this ring is so simple compared to all the rings that somebody else can afford to give you but once I can afford it, I will give you the ring you deserve. You are my forever love baby!! I promise to always be with you no matter what life throws at us. please accept this promise and love me forever?" He said to me while holding the ring in front of me looking so hopeful that I will accept his promise. I smiled widely at him

"Of course boo!! I will always accept your promise!! I promise to love you too forever. You are my only love. You are and no one else. no one!! Only death can separate me from you. I love you so much." I happily said to him. He happily wore the rings into me and excitedly stand up to meet me.

"Thank you so much bii. I love you!!" He smilingly said to me

"Thank you so much boo. I love you so much too."

We happily looked at him and without a warning, I pulled him into a warm and romantic soul-sucking kiss. We are kissing each other so hungrily while our arms are pulling each other bodies to feel each other's warmth. Minutes after when we decided to let go.

I looked at him with so much magnifying lust and so much love that I'm feeling right now. I so want him right now more than ever. He understood it immediately but when I tried to kiss him again he stopped me.

"Aren't we going to eat what I cooked for you first before you know?" He teasingly said to him. I just snaked my arms around his nape and seductively answer him

"I love you so much Boo!! You made me feel so happy and loved that I want to show you much I'm happy right now. Please love me. We can eat all of those later. but for now!! I want to eat you and you only!! You made me so hungry boo!! Please make love to your baby??" I seductively whispered to him in my bedroom voice.

He looked so shocked after hearing me but after that, he smirked

"you'll be the death of me, baby!! Oh! f*ck this food. I'm hungry for you to baby!! I would eat my main course first!!" He seductively said to me which made me so happy.

AND THERE WE SHARED ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC NIGHTS OF OUR ENTIRE LIFE!!

================================================================================

A/N

No smut for you Mi - Loves!! This is enough for now. You're so spoiled already

Comment and Vote are so welcome. I appreciate it if I hear something from you. I love reading your comments.

Love lots

===============================

WAANJAI MJORA
MJW_XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 14.4K 34
[Completed] This a fanfiction of mewgulf. Mew is the CEO of TTS company, he loves gulf since his university days but he did not dare to say his Love...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
531K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...