My Brother's Bandmate

By meghanreily

About to leave for the Rock Out With Your Socks Out, Ashton decides to invite his younger sister Meghan to jo... More

My Brother's Bandmate
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Authors note

16

3.1K 83 2
By meghanreily

Meghan's POV:
Luke wrapped his arms around me in a big hug as we stood outside of the airport. He held me in his arms for a while before I finally said I had to go.

"Stay safe and call me when you land. If you can't reach me leave a message, don't text; I need to hear your voice to remind me you're okay." He told me before kissing the top of my head." I love you."

"I love you too." I told him before kissing him. When I released, i turned to Ashton and the other three and hugged them.

"I'll see you guys soon. And Ashton I'll call you tonight." I told him.

I picked up my bags and started heading for the entrance but Luke called my name. I turned around and he pulled me into another hug.

"I know this is silly because we have a plan for making sure we talk everyday and FaceTime but I won't be able to hug you or kiss you until October." He told me." I need to remember this as much as possible till then."

"I'm going to miss you too." I told him. When he let go of me he stripped his sweatshirt off and handed it to me.

"This is your favorite sweatshirt." I told him." You love this sweatshirt." It was his Santa Cruz sweatshirt.

"Yeah but I love you more. You wore this so many times on the tour that I want you to have it." He told me.

"I don't have anything for you though." I said before getting an idea. I reached into my carry on bag and pulled out a doodle I made on a napkin at dinner the night before." This is the best work of art you'll ever see me do." I told him.

"I love it." He replied. He looked down at it and noticed the stains on it and smiled at me.

I chuckled before pulling out a small stuffed penguin." I bought this is LA to remind me of you." I explained before handing it to him. An abrupt of awes chimed from the other three boys. I kissed Luke one last time before leaving. I went through security and bag check before barley making it onto my plane.

I slept the whole way back in Luke's sweatshirt, the sweet smell of his cologne filling my nostrils when I breathed.

When the plane arrived in LA I got off and as soon as I was in the airport I called Luke. I got voicemail and did as told and left a message.

"Hey it's me. Just got off the plane, hope you're doing okay. I love you and call me later." I said before hanging up and heading to baggage claim. I got my bags and proceeded towards the exit where the guys were waiting for me.

"I've missed you so much!" Jack said as he picked me up into a hug. When he put me down Jackjack pulled me into another hug with Sammy.

"It feels so good to be home." I told them as we loaded up the car." There's so much I need to catch up on But first let's go eat; I'm starving."

"Of course. We can go to that Italian place where the bookstore used to be." Jack suggested." Or there's this New Mexican place by the beach but Cameron said it wasn't all that good."

"I'm feeling Italian." I told him as we all got into the car. On the drive back to the house I told them all about the tour in explicit detail, skipping over the parts about my intimate time with Luke because they didn't want to hear about it.

During dinner we chatted and they caught me up on what they had been doing since I left.

"By the way, Mrs. Dimicil got evicted." Jack told me.

"Oh my god that's awesome! Did you get the place?" I asked Sam.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys and dangled them in my face.

"Oh my god! We're neighbors now! Now I direct access to your home if I ever needed to kill you!" I joked.

"I think that's my cue to move." Sam joked back.

"Also, Meghan there's one other thing I feel we should talk about." Jack said to me. The other boys gave him a look, already knowing what was going on.

"Is everything okay?" I asked them worriedly." We're not being evicted are we?"

"No, no we aren't getting evicted and it has nothing to do with you. It's just that over the time you were gone, I met this girl." Jack explained." Her name is Madison and I met her through Cameron."

"Oh. Why are you being so serious? Did you get her pregnant?" I asked.

"No. She and I really hit things off and we began dating while you were gone. So she's going to be coming around a lot more often and spending the night." He replied." It would really mean a lot to me if you met her and tried to get along with her."

"Of course. Jack why wouldn't I?"

"I know how you get when I start "hanging out" with girls and I really don't want to screw this one up." Jack is always there for me with guy trouble and has been since we met so every time he Mets a girl and they go out, I do my own little search on them and make sure they're good enough for jack.

"I promise I won't. When do I get to meet her?" I asked.

"She's coming over tomorrow for dinner." Jack said." And If me and her "hanging out" bothers you, you can sleep over at Sammy's."

"Uh Yeah." I scoffed." The last thing I need is you keeping me up for hour with your constant noises."

After dinner we went home and I unpacked my suitcase.

"Settling back in nicely?" Jackjack asked, coming in.

"Yeah I think I finally got everything put away and ready to be washed." I replied.

"That's good." He said." I just wanted you to know that Madison is a really nice girl and that this one is worthy of jack."

"I know it's not my place to look out for him but I want someone who isn't going to fuck with him. Not after what happened with Brittany two years ago." I explained." But I trust you and I'll give her a fair shot. If jack really likes her I'll back off but when she steps out of line-"

"She won't. She's practically perfect for him."

*
*
*

"I thought you didn't know how to cook." I commented to jack as I came downstairs.

"Your book really helped and although most of the recipes were gross, I learned enough to cook for myself." He replied. I looked over at his pot and he had all sorts of different vegetables and seasoning and another pot had meat." Yours will be meatless of course but unfortunately you're the only one here who doesn't eat meat." He told me.

"Thank you." I told him as I grabbed plates from the cupboard and started setting the table. Another hour later the doorbell rang and jack ran to the door.

Jacks POV:
"Hey," I said as I opened the door. Madison came in and gave me a hug and a kiss." Thanks for coming, she's right in here." I told her as I shut the door and lead her into the kitchen.

"Hi." Meghan said, walking over to us offering her hand out to Madison." I'm Meghan."

"Madison," She replied, shaking Meghan's hand." Jack has told me so much about you."

"I wish I could say the same but jack told me about you yesterday." Meghan told her. We all went to the table, including Jackjack, and we began dinner.

"Babe this is really good," Madison told me." You didn't have to go to the trouble for me."

I glanced over at Meghan and she was getting uncomfortable." So Madison, tell me a little about yourself." Meghan said.

"Well I'm a singer and hope for one day to be an actress." Madison explained." But I spend a lot of time hanging out with friends and I have a really bad shopping addiction."

"Oh my god, so do I." Meghan replied." We should go shopping together!"

"Definitely. I'm free tomorrow afternoon."

The girls continued to chat while Jackjack and I looked nervously at each other. He leaned over to me and whispered," how bad could it be if our best friend becomes Madison's best friend?"

I shrugged and went back to eating.

*
*
*

Meghan's POV:
I parked outside of Madison's apartment complex and texted her to come outside. I was excited to go shopping with her but I mainly wanted to see what her intentions with Jack are.

"Hey!" Madison said as she got into my car. I drove out of the lot and started driving to the nearest mall. The car ride was silent and when we got there, we headed to Forever twenty one.

When we got inside the store, I followed Madison around for a few minutes before going off on my own.

"Okay so Jack told me you aren't big on dresses but I think this would look super cute on you." Madison told me as she walked up carrying a little dress.

I took it from her and stared at it." It's super cute." I admitted." I'm looking for back to school clothes so if you're looking for stuff."

"Say no more, let's get to trying stuff on." She told me. She scoured the rows of clothes, handing me hangers of clothes.

She sent me into a dressing room with a stack of clothes. I started trying stuff on and matching pieces together while occasionally going out for Madison to see.

"You look great in everything including the dress." Madison told me before getting a phone call." Hey baby," She answered before walking away. I took the clothes off before putting mine back on. I texted Jackjack and told him that my credit card was going to have a huge fine on it from back to school shopping.

She came back over to me and took the clothes." I'm gonna pay for these as a thank you for being so cool about me and jack. He told me about how you look out for him but I really want you to know that my intentions for him are pure and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, that I want us to be friends." She explained. Although I was still skeptical of her, I trusted her and her word.

She paid for my clothes and we left the store.

"By the way, jack invited me over tonight so could you take me to your house?" She asked me.

"Sure, not a problem. Thanks for paying, I feel like I owe you something." I replied." Can I buy you lunch or something?"

"Sure but don't feel bad about it or anything." Madison told me. She directed me to the nearest McDonald's and I ordered her some food." Are you getting anything?" She asked.

"No I'm vegan." I replied." It's okay though, besides I'm not craving anything from here."

"I think that's really cool, being a vegan." She told me as I drove to my house.

We chatted during the drive and when we got back, the boys were waiting for us.

"Hey!" I told them." I brought Madison back with me and I assume you two will be hanging out this evening so I'll be at Sammy's." I told jack.

"Yeah that's fine. Don't forget you have school tomorrow so don't stay up too late." Jack reminded me. I went upstairs with my new clothes and put them away before packing a little bag for Sammy's. I left before jack and Madison could do anything and when I got there, Sammy was making dinner.

"I have a pizza in the oven if you get hungry. There's stuff in the fridge and what's mine is yours." He told me.

"Thanks and thank you for letting me sleep over." I told him." I just don't want to hear what goes on there."

"Hey I get it. It can be gross and I can assure you that none of that will ever go on here while you sleep over." Sammy chuckled." Jack told me that you had school in the morning so just let yourself out and don't worry about locking the door."

"You got it. Where's your bathroom?" I asked him. He pointed to down the hall and I accidentally ended up in his room. Before I could walk out I noticed a box of cigarettes on his dresser.

I picked them up and walked back out to the living room." What are these?" I asked him.

"Meghan, I-" I cut him off.

"I can't believe you're smoking! Don't you know how bad this is for you?!" I yelled.

"I do and I'm sorry." He told me." I started while you were gone."

"Why?" I asked him, handing him the carton.

"Karen broke up with him two days after you left." Sammy admitted. Karen was Sammy's long term girlfriend since high school and she was away at college in New York while he's been here in LA.

"Sammy I'm so sorry." I said while hugging him." Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"You were out doing your own thing and I had the guys to get me through it." He explained." But I was feeling depressed and alone so smoking made up for it."

"Do the guys know?" I asked.

"Yeah and they're okay with it as long as I don't smoke around them." He replied." And I won't smoke around you either."

"You shouldn't smoke at all." I muttered." Please be safe though and when it gets out of hand I'm gonna try and force you to stop."

"I expect nothing less from you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
44.3K 1.3K 20
in which a girl hooks up with her enemy