Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 39

4.4K 208 192
By Bts_Internation_Army

We got ready. We started to walk towards were all the soldiers are supposed to be. On the way... We found the princesses who were trying to learn archery. Run! Our bad. We were stopped by the head of the army.

Jessie & Amber: Oppa!! Please teach us Archery!! Our cousin is here too.

???: I am Ruby! You guys are handsome.

Ahh. Why? Kill me please??

Amber: She is from our mother's Kingdom. Ruby! This is Jungkook oppa. You know they fought two whole grown dragon alone. A Gargantuan.

(Author: For my beautiful reader's info... 🤓🤓😂)

Jk: Again! I am not your oppa.

Jessie: and this handsome guy here is Tae oppa. Wait who are you? Are you new too... You are handsome too! Wow is he your friend.

Jimin: I am Jimin. I am new here.

Jk: (whispers) Looks like she found another 'one more'.

Tae: (laughs and whisper) Yup! Hyung die with us.

Jimin: Huh?

Jk: (whispers) You will know.

Tae: (Whispers & laughs) I wanna see Jennie's reaction.

Jk: (laugh and whispers) I know right! Worth capturing.

Tae: (whispers) She will be in the court too!

Ruby: Opppa!!!!!! Teachh me Archeryyy!!! Peawasse. (to Jimin)

Someone please tell her she doesnt look cute. Jimin hyung took the bow and arrow and moved forward.

Jimin: I will show it to you
princess please look at it keenly.

He aimed for it and took a shot which obviously hit directly in the center... This all is taught to us when we are 5. Hyung shot a few more right in the middle. When he had no arrows left but one target empty... He looked at an axe which was beside, picked it up and shot right in the middle

Princesses: Woahh!!!! Oppaaa!!!!

Jessie: You tooo oppaasss!!!

Ahh! We took the bows and looked at each other. There were 15 boards. We hit them 5 each all right in the middle while walking. Tae hyung was even doing moon walk. He is funny. They were shook and fan girling... But please appreciate me from far DONT come close!

Jimin: Your turn Princess.

The princesses took the bow and arrow and they did not even know how to hold it... Jesus! Are the freaking kidding me! What were you doing from so many years???

Ruby: Oppa please help me.

Jimin: Yes princess.

Jimin hyung she is plotting a plan!!! Noo!! Hyung! Dont be soooo good angel!!! Ahh! Why is our hyung so innocent?

(Author & Readers: Innocent? 😶😶😶😂😏
Jimin: yes. 🤓😂👿🤓😝😏🤓)

*Jennie POV*

I was walking with y/n and Lisa when I saw Ruby! She is here? Ahh! Hell! Wait what!!!!!!! The fork!!!!! That is Jimin! What is he doing there. She is such a stupid creep. Ahhh! Jimin dont smile! Dont smile at her!

I saw Ruby... She slowly made a little creeper as her Aura is earth for Jimin to collaps on her but as Jimin was protected by the spell of yeaterday night. The creeper froze and broke into chunks. Pftt she is not strong enough! Ruby is such a b****. Jimin is mine!

Y/n: LISA!!! SEE THAT! THESE STUPIDS AGAIN!

Lisa: Ahhh! You know what... Lets teach them a lesson!

Jennie: YES! (finger rolled into a fist.)

(Author: #FistOfFurryyy 😏😏😏)

Lisa and Y/n looked at me with confusion.

Lisa took out creeper from the ground and cluged their legs.

Jimin, Jungkook and Tae looked at them with confusion and then noticed us. Their eyes widen and they shooked saying NO for what we were doing but... We were all really mad so we did not stop.

*At Night*

*Jk POV*

We are gaurding the gate where the moon princess locket is... Only 2 more skilled gaurds are here along with me and Tae hyung. Jimin hyung and Jennie are near the escape path. We are all ready for our 'Mission: steal the moon locket'! Hehe. Lisa came towards us.

Lisa: Kookie... Something is wrong with y/n!

Jk: What happened to y/n???!????? (worried)

Lisa: Her neck hurts... She is somewhat feeling dizzy!

Jk: She doesn't take care of herself!!

I walked away from there with Lisa following me.

Gaurd: Where are you going? Come here!

Lisa: The king called him!

Gaurd: Our majesty?

Lisa: Yes! (walking away)

Gaurd: All right.

Tae: You are cute!

Gaurd: what?

Tae: What? I said you are cute! (wink)

Gaurd: Thanks! (cheeks burning up)

Lisa: Dare you to flirt again! (shouts while walking away)

Tae: Kidding! I only love you!

I ran towards y/n.

Y/n: Kookie why are you here??

Jk: What happened to you?

Y/n: Nothing I am fine.

Lisa: You sure?

Y/n: Yes!

Jk: Ok so... We will go and tell the other two gaurds that Jake called them...

Y/n: But what if they come to know that Jake did not call them.

Lisa: Ahh!! I-I will manage Jake...

Jk: No! He is a Jerk!

Y/n: Exactly!

Jk: Or... Lets ask Tae hyung to go along! Yes! You both can come together... Me and y/n will get the locket! Jennie and Jimin hyung are at the escape route with the others waiting for us outside at the port! The ship is ready , everything is according to plan... Jisoo just told it to me... Ok?

Y/n & Lisa: Ok!

All of us walked back to the door where the moon locket was gaurded by the other gaurds and Tae hyung.

Lisa: Sir, Prince Jake is calling all of us...

Gaurd 2: How can we leave this place ungaurded then?

Jk: I will take care!

Gaurd 2: Alone... What if someone attacks it?

Jk: Oh... Come on I am not a kid.

Gaurd 2: You are... You are just 16 remember that.

Jk: Dont tell me you dont know that 'Age is just a number!' besides I am a 16 year old teen who alone fought a full sized dragon. So... I hope that clears that I can take care of this place for a little time until you guys are back?

Gaurd 2: Ok... Alright!

Lisa, Tae hyung and the other two gaurds walked away leaving me and y/n there.

*Lisa POV*

I was walking with Taehyung when I wishpered and explained him everything... He wasn't agreeing to it but we obviously had no other choice. We were at his room now.

Gaurd: So knock on it...

Lisa: No... He actually called me in first and then you guys so... You wait until I come and call you ok?

Gaurd 2: Ok mam.

I stepped inside without knocking.

God! Save me from this Jerk! He was sleeping. Wow! Thank god! I sat on the chair just waiting or should I say wasting time because Y/n told me when they get the moon locket she will ask a little butterfly to come to me as a signal.

I looked at the balcony outside... Its full moon already! Hurry up!!!

*Y/n POV*

Only me and Jungkook were here.

Jk: I will stand here only... Because if someone saw there are not gaurds here we will be into a huge problem. You go inside and get the box.

Y/n: Ok but any traps inside?

Jk: No this king is lazy to do all that but... Please be careful!

Y/n: Ok! Lol.

I went inside. It was dark. There was a box in the center of the room.

There was a beautiful box with something written beside it...

'Tantum ibit cujus est arca licet tangere eum. Si quis alius tetigit, et matrem terram aperire os eius penelize ille intrusus est!'

Y/n: Tantum.... ibit? Cu...ju- Bla bla bla. No one cares! Haha.

I looked above and the top was open I think its to let the moonlight come inside. The moon was exactly above me and the box.

(Author: Its not shining... If it looks like its shining... Then... Umm... There was one not shiny pic I lost.... 😭😭😭 sorry!!)

I slowly opened the box and picked up the locket.

It started to shine. Why is it shining???

Did I break it? Stop shining!! Is something wrong?? Its maybe because of the full moon day! I should hurry! I put it inside.

I had a vision again! No! This cant happen. Ahh!! My neck hurts hard!! I feel dizzy! I picked up the box and put in the bag. I tried my best to walk outside and not stumble. I told the little butterfly to inform Lisa that we have the locket.

*Jk POV*

I am waiting for y/n from so long!! Where is she... The door opened a little. It was y/n!

Y/n: I-I hav-e th-e locke-

She fainted in my arms.

Jk: Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!

I took the bag and picked up y/n. I walked to where Jimin hyung and Jennie were. In no time we were there.

Jimin: Where were you guys??? We were waiting for you!

Jennie: what happened to her??

Jk: She is not feeling well... The box is here... It has the locket...

Jimin: Lisa and Tae?

Jk: They must be on their way!

*Tae POV*

I am so worried about Lisa! That jerk!! Shit! I cant even go inside! I- ahh!

Gaurd: What is it?

Tae: Nothing!

Gaurd: Did someone tell you that you look really handsome!

The door opened and it was Lisa!

Lisa: Yes! I told him! He is mine!

She pecked my lips! Wow! My first kiss!!!

Gaurd: Oh... Sorry...

Lisa: Anyways... Prince doesn't wanna meet anyone for now... He told he will call you all again but asked Taehyung to meet him. He says he wants to talk to the new soldiers.

Gaurds: Ok!

The gaurds started to walk away.

Tae: Did that stupid shit tou-

Lisa: No!!!! Chill!!! The butterfly came. Lets hurry up!

I grabbed her hand and started to walk away quickly. We reached there.

Jennie: Oh thank god! You guys are here!

Jimin: Lets Go!

Lisa: What happened to y/n-ahh!!!

Jk: Shuu! Its nothing... She is probably tired! Lets go!! We dont have time guys! Hurry up!

Jennie: Follow us!

Jimin Hyung and Jennie were guiding us as we made our way somewhere to the underground path.

Jimin: This way!

Jennie: Now here.

Jk: WAIT! I HEAR JISOO! SHE SAYS DONT COME OUT! STOP ALL OF YOU!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 450 23
" For important people like you Mr. Jeon Jungkook we got a premium doll named [ V ] rumour has that he even has a kid but i am assuring you that he...
3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
558K 17.6K 52
13 girls fighting for a prince 13 girls fighting for the crown 1 girl fighting for the best food 1 Prince falling in love What will happen???? IM SO...
193K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...