AU sans x Reader Oneshots Boo...

By emerald535

ok the last book was a flop because i didn't even write an oneshot in there but I'mma try to write some good... More

Authors Note
Nightmare x Reader [ANGST]
i need some requests!
Underfell Sans x Shy! Reader [FLUFF]

*Update*

7 0 0
By emerald535

It has been a while since I wrote in this. I am terribly sorry for not updating this and my other books. I really haven't got inspired lately and school isn't helping either.

I'm currently on studying for a new job because I want to help out patients, taking care of them as much as I can. Because of that, I have to study every day because I have exams every week.

And since I have so many theory lessons, I also attended practical lessons at a hospital for over a month and it really is something else! Sometimes it really was stressful because we had to do so much but we have those times where we don't have to do much!

Anyways, I'll try to update on this book now and I'll definitely am going to work on your guys requests, starting now!

Thank you for your understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
161K 12.4K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
1.3M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...