𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓, alice culle...

By teddypickr

•°. *࿐ ❝we all have the same kind of stardust in our souls.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.... two va... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐄 ✓
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ✓
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ✓
•°. *࿐ _________ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ✓
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 !!

𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀 ✓

16.9K 448 22
By teddypickr

STARDUST ! ·˚
❛ chapter three ❜

THE NEXT MORNING, MELANIE ALONG WITH
Carmen and Kate were all out hunting, Melanie loved being back in Alaska, as much as she loved staying with the Cullens, but the Denali's would always be her real family.

Tanya, Kate and Irina brought Carmen, Eleazar and herself in when they didn't have anywhere else to go. If it wasn't for them the trio would probably be somewhere with thousands of people on their kill list, because they wouldn't have found out about the vegetarian diet.

If it weren't for them, Melanie may have never found her mate, although Alice likes to say that she saw her before they even met.

It was also good for her to be back with her sister, her biological one. Even though they still kept in touch it wasn't the same as being with her physically.

"How's Alice?" Carmen asks as three girls make their way back to the house.

"She's been great, despite everything going on she's been keeping well. Can't say the same for me though," Melanie sighs as she kicks some snow.

"Listen," Carmen speaks but Melanie simply ignores her knowing she's about to get a lecture. "Melanie. Stop and listen to me," She says again but this time more firmly, taking a hold of her sister's arm to stop her from walking.

"We all have moments, where we could be doing so well and then the craving gets the best of us. What happened at school wasn't your fault, it comes with being a vampire."

"I could have killed her, I mean I wanted to, it took everything in me not to," Melanie replied looking down at her feet disappointed in herself.

"But you didn't, you may have wanted to Mel, but you stopped yourself." Kate states.

"But-"

"No buts. It's as simple as that, Mel, you can't help it and you can't change what's happened either. All you can do is try and make sure it doesn't happen again." Carmen adds.

"And if it does happen again?" Melanie questions.

"You'll always have a place here if you need to come back," Tanya says as she walks towards the trio since they were officially outside the house.

"I've missed you's all. More than you know." Melanie reveals.

"You can always come back," Carmen suggests with a laugh.

"You already know I could never leave Alice."

"She can come too," Kate adds on with a smile.

"What are you going to do when you get back?" Melanie asks Edward as she sits herself down next to him on the couch later on that night.

"I'm not sure yet, I mean, I have to stay away from her right?" Edward questions.

"It's what you want to do, Ed. If you want to stay away from her, I'll stick by you, although I don't particularly agree with you being with a human but if you do choose to be with her eventually, I'll stick by you then too." Melanie claims.

"Thank you," Edward speaks up. "Seriously, I don't say it enough."

"As long as she doesn't find out about us I'll be with you every step of the way. But If you want to make it up to me I have a suggestion." Melanie grins wickedly.

"Seriously, could you not go a bit easier on me?" Edward groans as he hits the ground again, Melanie had him outside using his as her own punching bag basically.

She usually did this with Emmett, him being able to take more pain than Edward could, she always needed to practice her powers, hoping that over time she would have full control of them without needing to drink the human blood.

"I'm sorry! You knew what you signed up for" Melanie screeched back, she never did like hurting anyone, well, besides on the few occasions, which was more than she'd like to admit.

Edward just gave a look, he didn't need to read her mind to know fine well she was lying about being sorry.

"Okay fine, instead of hitting you with my energy why don't I practice my illusions? What would you like to see?" Melanie asks as she takes a seat on the snowy ground next to Edward.

"Um, happy moment, when you were younger," Edward replied turning his body to face Melanie.

"Okay then," Melanie says, she lifts her hand so it's in level with Edward's head, moving her fingers slightly as she watches a red mist travel from her hand to Edward's head, causing his eyes to glow bright red for a few seconds.

Edward was surprisingly quite afraid, he wasn't sure what she was going to show him, or if she would accidentally show him his worst fear.

But fortunately for Edward, that did not happen.

FLASHBACK
A seven-year-old Melanie and an eight-year-old Carmen were running around the empty warm streets of Spain in the early summer of 1712.

The sun was shining down on them as they kicked the ball from one end of the path to the other.

"Melanie! Carmen! It's time for lunch, hurry up." Carmen and Melanie's mother shouted from their front door.

Melanie and Carmen gave each other on glance before racing the other to the house, on the way Melanie tripped on a rock, causing her to fall against the pavement, as a result skinning her knees.

Carmen, being the overdramatic sister that she was started crying, thinking they would get in trouble, a woman named Mrs Norris who lived next door opened her front door letting Carmen help her sister inside before their mother saw her.

Mrs Norris was classified as a wealthy woman in those periods, compared to the sisters family anyways, whenever the older women saw the two girls outside playing she would invite them in for a drink and a biscuits

"Sit down on the couch, Carmen sit the blanket down fist, I don't want blood on my couch." Mrs Norris explained as continued to dampen a towel.

The older woman rushed over to the younger girl, dabbing the graze and whipping away the blood causing Melanie to hiss in pain quietly.

Not long later, the cut was completely cleaned, before rushing up the stairs and finding a pair of her daughter's knee-length socks that would cover the cut.

"Thank you." Melanie smiled up from the place on the couch.

"No need to thank me." Mrs Norris replied.

"No really, we appreciate it a lot," Carmen spoke up as she sat down next to her sister.

"I like to help in any way I can."

FLASHBACK OVER
"It worked," Edward claimed still trying to get used to being back to reality. "Why is that one of your happy memories?" He questions.

"Long story," Melanie mumbled as she glanced at Carmen before making her way up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.2K 30
*𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒* ''𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂?!'' ''𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓣𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂!'' In which Oliver Pérez's innocent crush on Lyd...
381K 10.8K 27
A office worker and programmer by the name of Kobayashi had a normal life by herself, until one day she took in a boy two years ago. Her normal life...
46.9K 2.1K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
469K 42.8K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...