Powerful Alpha

TaekookMF tarafından

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... Daha Fazla

characters
🦀1
🦑2
🐙3
🦞4
🦐5
🐢6
🦖7
🐉8
🦎9
🦈10
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
🦛14
🦇15
🕷️16
🐧17
🦡18
🐄19
🦓20
🐼21
🦨 22
🦥24
🦙25
🐐26
🐻27
🐒28
🐌29
🦘30
🦢31
🐰32
🐑33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
🐅 37
🐤38 ~final chapter~

🐨 23

3.7K 126 44
TaekookMF tarafından

I know, I know I haven't posted in a while...

My mental health is going down the hill

        🚶🏻‍♀️

🕳️

I needed some time...

To be very honest, I am not doing so well...

But I wanted to write you a chapter, so here you go guys :)

Enjoy (◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧♡

Taehyung p.o.v

It's been a week since we started our journey to save Jungkook.
It's a long way till we get to the south, but we almost don't rest.

I am so scared by thought of Jungkook being abused. He is a strong alpha, no, he is the strongest alpha!
But even tough people like him, can be weak.

On our way we found the location of the pack, as I can predict we will arrive to the destination tomorrow.

"Taehyung, go to sleep now. Tomorrow is a very important day, you need to rest." Jin said as he entered to my tent.

"How can I sleep hyung? Jungkook is in danger, I-I don't even want to imagine what he is going through." I felt like tears finding their way to escape my eyes.

"No, no... Don't cry baby. You know Jungkook is strong, you know that he will do everything to come back to you." Jin said softly and embraced me.

I hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers across my back, helping me to clam down.

"Now for your sake, go to sleep. We need to save Jungkook tomorrow hm?" Jin gave me a small smile and I could only nod.

I lied down on the mattress and eventually fell asleep. Hoping that tomorrow I will finally can be in Jungkook's embrace.

✨One night later✨

I woke up before the sunrise, I couldn't close my eyes yesterday.
I was nervous, all I could think of is what is Jungkook going through?

"Taehyung, come on! Let's go eat breakfast. You need to be strong, for all the pack and for Jungkook." Jimin came to me and pulled me out of the covers.

"Yeah, you are right... We need to eat.
Are the soldiers ready?" I asked Jimin.

"Yes Tae! They are all ready to fight for our alpha. We have a strong army, I believe in each one of them." Jimin said putting some food in my plate.

"That's great to hear, I will eat quickly and we will go to meet the South pack."
I ate my food and wore my clothes.
I had a knife in my pocket, just in case...

I walked out of my tent and I saw all of our brave soldiers. I am happy that I found my place, my home, to be with people that loves me.

"The future luna is coming, quickly, stay in your position!!!!!" Namjoon shouted as I walked to the front.

"My dear soldiers, my fighters! Today we are fighting for someone who protects us all in all costs! Today we are fighting for our alpha! Do all you can, all what you need to get him back home! It will be hard, the "Deadly Desert" pack is very strong. But you know what? We are stronger! Our pack bond in the strongest, and we will not let anyone break it!" I took a deep breath.

"Please, I need you my wolves! Stay strong. Keep yourselves safe, and the best will win! Today we are going back with one more wolf and it will be Jungkook! Let's go!!!" I rised my hand and the army started to run.

"Good luck Taehyung!" Namjoon pated my shoulder.

"You too Namjoon, be safe." He nodded before running with the others.

"T-Taehyung! G-great speech. We need to go with them as well." Jimin said out of breath.

"We need to be there after them, when the war will start. We need to enter the pack house quietly before anyone could notice us." I explained.

"You are right! We will go in a different way, so there will be no chances to see us." Jimin said.

"Hey my babies! Are you ready?" Jin came out of nowhere.

"Yes, let's go. We need to be there right on time." I said and the three of us transformed into our wolf forms.

"Let's go." With that we started to run fast towards the Deadly Desert pack.

Two hours of running, who would survive that in the hot desert? But the will power didn't let us rest.

We have a mission, and all I want is to be back with Jungkook. Even if I will not be able to walk anymore, I want to see him.
I want to live peacefully with him, I want to hope he is safe and sound.

Please moon god, make him be safe and secure. Make him strong, I want to be back in his arms. Don't let him go away from me, please.

After two hours we saw the pack house, it was huge. We came from behind of it but in the front we saw our wolves.

They were fighting like animals, technically they are half an animal...
They were stronger that the other wolf army. I knew that we will win them for sure, the moon godnes is on the right side.

"Taehyung, you will go in behind me and Jin. We will split into three groups.
You will go to the top floor, I will go to the first floor and Jin into the underground." Jimin showed us the map of the pack house.

"Are you all ready?" I asked them.

Jin and Jimin looked at each other before nodding with their heads.
"We were born ready! Here we go baby!' Jimin laughed.

"Okay you go in, I am behind you." We slowly went into the house

It was enormous form the inside, it had big chairs, tall walls and scary paintings.

The three of us looked at each other, totally shocked.
When we were about to separate our ways we heard a voice form behind of us.

"Haha you finally came. I was waiting for you." The voice was dark and cold. Before we could turn around to see who is taking, something hit my head.

"Taehyung!!!!"

Was the last thing I could hear before blacking out.

What's happening? Who was that? Just what the hell is going on?!?!

You will know all the answers in the next chapter 🤐

Hello schnitzels 🐙🗿🌿

How are you? Don't forget to smile and eat your veggies 🙂
Drink water and stay healthy 🍵🥑🥥

Did you like this chapter? 🥺
Even if it's a yes or no, comment your opinion 💭

Meme time ⏰😎

Happy birthday to J-hope, he is a real sunshine 🌞
This man can easily bright up the darkest days ✨😁
He is so so so talented, like wow!
I wish him all the best 💘

Love you 💓😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5M 67.8K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
140K 8.3K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
278K 16.3K 44
"Look me in the eyes, Delta," I demand. His eyes open just slightly. My mouth turns dry and my hand loosens its grip on his chin. His wolf cries, "Al...
1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...