omasai oneshots

Oleh LowkeyClueless

A bunch of scenarios that I come up at 3 am... This is omasai bc I said so... Plus even though I published mo... Lebih Banyak

Rules Of The Book
1.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
2.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”‡
3.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŒŸ
4.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘
5. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ
6.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜
7. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ•บ
8.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’œโœ๏ธ
9.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜
10.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™
11.๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“ฃ
12.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคก
13.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ
13,5.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ
14.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฒ
15.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿซ
16.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‡
17. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿšž๐ŸŽญ
18.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.2
19. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
19,5. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
20. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ”„
21. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
22.๐ŸŒจ๏ธ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฏโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅถ
23. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ“
24. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ
25. ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ
26. ๐Ÿ‰โš”๏ธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
27. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜“
28. ๐Ÿ’”
29.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง’?๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‰
30.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ Pt2.
31.๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
32.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จPt.2
33. ๐ŸŽฎโœจ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿงคโšซ
34. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญ
36.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด
37.๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐ŸŽญ
38.โšกโœจ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿซ
39.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ผโœจ
40.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.3
41.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
42.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.2
43.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
44.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญPt.2
45.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Minisodes
46.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ
47. ๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ
48.๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘ป
49.โœจ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽธ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง’?
50.๐Ÿ’™โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ
51.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘
52.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
53.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt.2
54.๐Ÿฌโœจ๐Ÿ‘ป
55.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด Pt.2
56.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt2
57.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ
58.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ Pt.2
59.๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿˆ
60.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
61.๐Ÿˆ
62.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
63.๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ
64.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ
65.๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’โœจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘โœจ
66.๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ™Ÿ๏ธ
67.๐Ÿ‘พโ›ฐ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œโœจ
68.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿง’โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ง
69.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.3

35.๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ

391 12 0
Oleh LowkeyClueless

I'm a little impatient shit... Don't blame me... Blame my impatience...

Also... It's the no 30! Yey!

So????

Guess?

It's:

Pirate au!
Human Shuichi x Sea witch Kokichi

And now... With the plot: Shuichi is the right hand of the captain Momota, a captain of the famous pirate ship called Luminary. The captain is the second Most wanted pirate in the world, but on the first place it's the misterious captain of the Dice ship, a ship that it's rumored to be a ghost ship, since so many marinares and pirates had sunken the ship again and again, but Dice still was up and travelling the 7 seas like new, scaring everyone when they see it. Shuichi, the curious mind he is, he hears about the story and rumors regarding the ship and it's captain, believing they are false since Luminary and Dice did have a lot of duels. So when the Luminary is attacked by a marines ship and Shuichi fells from the ship, but it's saved by a certain capitan.

And yes, Kokichi is as well a pirate. I have my wierd ideas...
Ok?
OK...

Anyway! On with the story!

Title: The balad of the Dice captain

Shuichi pov:

I was sweeping the floor of the ship. Yes, I am the right hand of the captain Momota... But because the crew is so little, only 23 members counting me and the captain as well. And Luminary was such a big ship. We all, including the captain need to clean up the mess we make. Every week is assigned one of us for it. And this week, it was my turn. After me, it was Leon's turn.

I sighned as I finally finished. I looked at the blue and never-ending like sea... The sun that was shining bright on the sky and the calm waves that bearly get to make a significant lump in the water's surface. I just want sometimes to go on my own underwater and make my own little adventure, seeing all of the hidden misterys the sea hides from the human.

Suddenly, the waves began to be more and more bigger. I grew a bit concerned. "Ships! Incoming!" I heard Ishimaru yell. I was too frail to really fight, but Kaito did find something suitable for me. I was a gun man. And I was really talented at it as Kaito and the others say.

I pulled out my little binocular and looked at the ships. They were coming from opposite directions. One was certainly a mariners ship. The other, had those white and purple sails that no one could ever forget. The black flag with a white skull on it that had under it a sword and a trident forming an x was fluttering in the wind.

The waves became more powerful and mercilessly hit our ship. I kept my balance. "Get ready! We are going into the battle!" the captain yelled. I knew Kaito will join the battle nonetheless. I just signed and got to my place as everyone did.

The ships got closer. All 3 of them clashed and got stuck one in front of the other. Planks and ropes were immediately put in between them. It became a triangle of battle fronts. Kaito was shouting orders to everyone, as we all ran and scrambled. I was mostly shooting the mariners's arms. I don't kill, but I do immobilize their arms so that they can't hurt my crewmates. Kaito knows too well that and accepts it.

Suddenly, we all heard a laughter. "Nihihihi! What a spectacular audience!" It was him. The captain of Dice. Nobody knew his name. It is rumours that say even his crewmates don't know his name, and that's why they address to him as boss, captain or leader.

He was wearing a white jacket, with a purple shirt, black pants with grey shoes and a white captain hat, his purple locks being visible as he had a smug smirk and an black eye mask. He had on his back a golden, beautiful trident, but no one saw him using that weapon. Some say that he uses it in secret to torture his victims. He pulled out his sword and got on the Luminary, extremely close to me.

I wanted to shoot him, but he was swift, knocking out my guns. I got to only make a little wound on his shoulder. "Oh my... What a beautiful boy! I did see you several times... Truly a sight to see..." He mused. I blushed a bit, but stil, I tried to punch him. He dodged, making me punch another enemy square in the face.

"You know, cutie, I do have an offer for you!" he said as he dodged another attack and also slayed a mariner's hand before it could attack me. "What offer?" I said as, again, I tried to attack him.

"Well... Join me... Be my third in command... I did see that you are uncomfortable with the idea of killing someone... And great news... Dice has the first rule to never kill somebody... Of course... You will have your room, you will get good food and also get protection from my crewmates and me..." He mused on a playful tone.

I did blush a little. Even if I don't know who it is under that mask, I couldn't help but fell in love with his playful persona and his smart tactics and plans. And the fact that he has a politic of no killings, the fact that he really cherishes the life of the others, even if he is a pirate. It's just perfect in my opinion.

But the offer means I would betray Kaito and my friends from Luminary. I will turn my back on years of sailing together and all the adventures we had.

"I-I..." "You don't know?" He asked me. I only nodded my head. I don't want to say no to the offer... But also... I want to not betray my crewmates and my captain. "Understandable... I will give you time to think about it..." He said.

And then... Just like a ghost, he tossed me my gun and leaved to fight others. All the time we discussed, he always singed his sword to protect me from the enemies. He did really care when he proposed that offer to me. Now I am more conflicted.

No one pov:

Lost in thoughts, Shuichi didn't see a mariner that came awfully close to him, knife in hand. "Sidekick! Watch out!" The captain screamed, getting the attention of the blue male and also someone else.

Shuichi got some steps back, gun in hand, as he tried to shoot, but the said mariner knocked him out with a stab in the stomach, making Shuichi fall over the railings of the boat and straight in the agitated sea.

Kaito got to the railing, looking there for any sign that his sidekick is alive and trying to get to the surface, but someone already jumped in the sea, after the said boy.

Shuichi only saw a glimpse of purple and white, as well as a big fin, before blacking out. Kokichi was extremely worried, as he gripped the boy and with his big tail, he got him to the surface. He still had his upper clothes on, looking from the surface just like he didn't change one bit. His big tail was keeping him and his beloved to the surface.

Kokichi secured Shuichi on his back, as he grabbed from his back the trident. "Dice! Retreat!" He yelled, making all of his crewmates nod a bit and then retreat as fast as they could.

Kokichi closed his eyes as his hands had a purple glow, the trident glowing faintly as well. One swing of the said weapon, and a gigantic wave washed away the mariner's ship, but because the mariners are no quitters, they changed their tactic to the cannons.

Kokichi heard the said cannonballs shoot. He wanted to make a spell, but it was too late. The projectiles pircered trough Dice and Luminary, makings the 2 ships sink slowly in the sea. Kokichi watched in horror as his crewmates and the ones from the Luminary were scrambling panicked on the deck, trying to save as much persons as possible.

With anger, the said merman made a quick circle motion with the trident, making on the sky a storm to appear. A powerful storm that only followed the mariner's ship that sailed away in hopes of escaping the storm.

Kokichi put back the trident, feeling like his energy was drained, but still, he carried Shuichi to the little safe boats of his crewmates. "He's wounded... Mikan, Kirumi... Get here..." he commanded as the two maidens got the wounded boy in their boat, starting to patch him up.

Gundam, the second in comand of Dice, helped Kokichi get in the boat, his big tail still getting out and touching the sea. "Thank you..." "No problems, captain..." Kokichi smiled weakly, showing his little fangs as he used his powers to get himself his legs back.

Once he did it, he got to Shuichi's unconscious and patched up body and kneeled to be on his level. "How's he?" "A-a-all the watter he shallowed... He needs CPR..." Mikan shuttered out. Kokichi only nodded.

The purple boy leaned and kissed with passion the lips of the unconscious, getting all the water out with his powers, then he put gently his head on the chest of his beloved. "wake up soon, my beloved..." He whispered before finally fainting from exhaust.

"Luminary's boats Are coming!" Mahiru announced the other boats from Dice. Gundam nodded. "The Moon island is near! Go in there! The leader fainted again..." he commanded as the crewmates nodded and in formation, sailed towards the shore of the island.

Kaito, still angry that Dice had his sidekick and that he lost his beloved ship, commanded his crewmates to follow them to the shore. Mahiru and Rantaro sure announced that to their crew, as they finally got to the shore.

"Let's wait for them..." Gundam proclaimed. "Maybe they will strike an alliance with us if now they don't have a ship..." He added.

"Dice! Give me back my sidekick!" Kaito screamed as his boat got to the shore, the said captain getting down from it, sword in hand.

"Shut it, you mortal fiend! We... Want to make an alliance..." Gundam retorted as his 4 dark Devas unarmed the said captain in just seconds.

Kaito, with no other option and with all of his crew captured in just seconds by Dice and tied up, put on the beach and guarded, he remained silent. "what is this alliance you are talking about? And where is your captain?"

"I am his second in command... And my captain, at the moment, can't talk with you..." Gundam said. "Then... Just get to the point..." "We both don't have anymore our ships... But my captain can arrange that... All you and your naive, mortal crew need to do... Is to cooperate with us while on this island... Deal?"

Gundam extended his hand. Kaito, with no other option, exhaled. "It's a deal..." He said defeated. Gundam made a hand motion, and the Luminary's crew was freed and also Mikan and Kirumi took care of their wounds.

"It's night already... We should make a camp... Iruma, Kazuichi, Owari, Nidai and Gokuhara! Build a little camp..." "Owada, Taka, Kuata, Fujisaki and Yamada... Go with them!" the called crewmates nodded and got in the little forest, not so far from the others, to get some wood and sticks for the little camp.

The next day, Shuichi woke up, with a sleeping little captain on his chest. The blue male carefully got up, putting the said captain in his lap, seeing that Kokichi clinged into him. Curiously, he gently removed the black mask, his breath stopping for a moment when he saw the beautiful, flawless skin and pale face of the captain that slept.

Shuichi couldn't keep a blush from appearing on his cheeks. He was beautiful and to adorable for Shuichi not to hold him more close. He could have sweared that this could not be the fierce captain of Dice. But his attire gave him away.

"Oh! You woke up!" Shuichi looked in the direction of the voice. His best friend and crewmate, Kaede, smiled. "I'll go announce the others!" Shuichi only nodded.

"mmmm..." Kokichi was stirring a bit before finally opening his eyes sleepy as he looked around him. "W-where am I? S-Shuichi?" He said sleep and confusion evident on his features. "I don't know... But my crew is here too... Probably we are on an island..."

Immediately, Kokichi sprung from there. "Dice! Where is Dice?" this was his first worry now. "wowow... Calm down... Please..." Shuichi grabbed the shoulders of the captain. Kokichi calmed a bit, looking at the said boy. His stomach wound disappeared, meaning that probably Kokichi again cried in his sleep or Gundam or Sonia made a spell to heal him.

The leader got out of the little tent, looking outside, where the sun shined bright. The first one who saw him was Nagito. "Captain! Leader is awake!" he screamed, alerting the others. In just seconds, all the dice crewmates sorounded the purple and white boy.

"I'm alright, guys... I promise..." "You need to rest!" "You did a lot of effort with the magic... You even fainted..." Hajime and Rantaro nagged the captain. "Oh shut it... I do know my limits..." he mumbled, puffing his cheeks.

Kokichi pov:

I know they are worried for me, but I do need to know where we are and what's up with that idiot captain's crew doing here.

"What's up with the crew from that idiot's ship?" "While you were unconscious, Tanaka-San made an alliance with the captain of the Luminary... He promised that we will arrange about the sunken ship problem... And in exchange, they will cooperate and protect us..." Tsumugi said. I nodded my head.

"How many wounded?" "12" "Any severe wounds that need my or Sonia's interventions?" "They were 2, but Sonia took care of them..." I hummed in agreement. "Were are we?" "Moon inslald." I smiled to myself. "Perfect... Then... Let's get to work..." I said.

"No... You won't work... You need to recover from using the trident..." Hajime said. "Let us do the work... After all, those fuckers are useful sometimes..." Fuyuhiko said. I exhaled. "Fine... Do as you want..." I mumbled.

I got back to the said tent. Shu wasn't here anymore. I exhaled again and just got down all of my weapons and stuff down, laying my jacket on the sand to make it an improvised bed, putting my hat somewhere near and snuggling in there, falling again asleep. Guess I am too sleepy to make anything.

Shuichi pov:

"Sidekick! How are you? You should rest, you know..." Kaito patted my shoulders. "I-I'm alright, Kaito... Seriously..." "But your stomach was stabbed... You should definitely stay and rest..." He argued as I rolled my eyes.

Surprisingly, I didn't have any wound... Not even a little scar. I do want to ask the one who patched me up about it, but I don't know who that person is. After all... I don't know any of the Dice's crew.

Suddenly, a green haired boy ran from the woods. "Tanaka! Tanaka! I've found it!" He said to the second in comand. The said Tanaka had a weak smile. Something is fishy about them. "Good... I will Wake up the captain and talk to him... Make sure no one goes in there..." The green haired male nodded and left.

"What are they hiding?" Kaito whispered to me. We were both hid by a tree when we heard them. "we need to investigate... You go after Tanaka... I go after the avocado..." he added. I nodded and followed the second in command.

I got to the tent and silently spied from behind the wall of the tent. I could hear some movement in there.

"Kokichi... Wake up." so his name is Kokichi. I listened more. Maybe they will mention something important.

"Gundam? What is it?" "Amami found it... He found the moon pool..." "But... I'm not in full control. I'm not ready." "Brother... You need to do it... The full moon is coming and we won't leave this island until you do what you must do..." "I will... I will do it... But... First... I must do something... Personal." "That mortal won't understand if you tell him... He will surely follow and try to stop you..." "I know... But... B-b-but... I love him. I love Shuichi... And I need to tell him... I don't know what will happen to me after the full moon... And I need to at least know if he will return my feelings. Probably he won't, but I want to make sure of it."

I blushed and at the same time, I was shocked. He loved me. He really did love me. In that moment, I really didn't care about anything else. I need to confront him.

I entered the tent, getting their attention. "Can I talk with the captain, please?" Kokichi nodded and made a hand motion for Gundam to leave. He obeyed and leaved us two alone. "What is it, Shumai? Is your captain looking for little old me?" I shook my head.

"I overhead your conversation with your second in comand... I want to discuss with you about our feelings..." He looked surprised, but became instantly calm. "Then... You must know what I feel for you..." he said calmly, but in his eyes, I could see the emotions swirling.

"I am returning the feeling, captain... I love you too..." I finally squeaked out. He looked at me surprised for a split second, before hugging me, nuzzling his head in my chest. I just hugged back, holding him like he would disappear if I let him go.

"You really do?" "I do, my captain... I do..." he looked at me with sparkly eyes. "You said I'm your captain... That means-" "Yes, Kokichi... I will take your offer... You are my captain... My only one..." I mused as I kissed him. Somehow, it didn't feel like the first time. It felt more natural, like we did it already. He did respond, having his arms around my neck.

I smiled a bit as he rested his head on my chest. "Shu... I need to tell you something..." He said quietly. I hummed in response, caressing his head. "I will go trough a masive change... And I'm afraid that I won't be the same again... I am afraid I will forget my feelings and my memories... I don't know what will happen to me or to my body... So I need you to understand... I am doing it for everyone's sake..."

I grew concerned, looking at him worried. "What exactly are you going to do?" I needed answers to that. He exhaled and snuggled more in my embrace.

"It's a long story... It all happened years ago... When me and my big brother, Gundam, were exploring this island... Our Dad was a sailor and our mom a witch and we just wanted to explore, like them. But we've found a cave... At first, we didn't knew what it was exactly. It was dark also. That's when we found the trident, buried in a stone. Thinking it was some sort of torch of light, I grabbed it before Gundam. That activated a mechanism that made me fell in the moon pool, on the night with the full moon. I woke up under water, with a fish tail. I did scream and all I had on me was the trident for defense. I didn't knew to swim like that or even what happened to me. I was on the bottom of the pool, crying myself out, until mom reached to me with a spell and got me out. My parents and Gundam were scared and immediately left the island, hiding it with a spell... Mom said that when I will be ready to go in there again and make the power of the 7 seas mine forever... The island will show. She said that I need to control my new powers and the trident until the time expires... She teached me and Gundam spells and witchcraft, but Gundam learned more than me, becoming a warlock. I needed more training than him because when I use my powers, I won't have energy left and possibly faint... And I'm scared... Because I still can't use the trident without fainting." He nuzzled his head in my chest as I patted him.

"And your parents?" "Dead... They were killed by a mariners group that said my dad was a pirate... From then, I got the ship, Gundam as my right hand man, and together we formed our crew of pirates..." I holded him more close to me.

"It will be alright, sweetie... I promise..." I whispered to him. "I am not sure, Shu... The trident is stuck with me... It won't go to any other human or mermaid. Even Sonia, who is a siren tried and it rejected her... I don't have any choice... I need to claim the 7 seas as mine..." I kissed his forehead, grabbing his attention.

"So what? You will be more powerful... It would be worth it in the end... And I promise that whatever happens, I will always be by your side..." "Even if I could forget everything?" "Yes... I will remind you everything if that happens..." He smiled weakly as I caressed his cheek.

"Now... You will go?" "Yes... But promise you will stay there with me?" "I will..." I kissed him again, then helped him get ready. I put his hat on his little head, making him smile weakly.

We got out and suddenly, his eyes flashed white for a second, then he became worried. "Something is definitely wrong... Someone is in the pool..." He grabbed my hand and started to run in the woods.

No one pov:

Kaito and Rantaro were talking. Kaito forgot his first intentions when he approached the boy, and instead the two talked about stars and astrological meaning. But Kaito slipped and Rantaro wanted to grab him, but ended up slipping as well, both of them falling in the cave of the volcano, more and more deep, until they reached the moon pool, being thrown inside the water.

Kokichi rushed in there, Shuichi dragged after him as the boy holded his hand for reassurance. "Hold my hand and step where I step..." he said serious, Shuichi only nodding.

With steady steps, the captain and his lover got down without slipping. Kokichi reached to the said pool of water, where Rantaro and Kaito were gripping on the edge. "What did you 2 do?" "We slipped, Captain... We were talking about the stars when we slipped and fell in the pool..." Rantaro said between heavy breaths as Kokichi got him out and Shuichi got out his former captain out. "You are lucky it's day..." Kokichi mumbled. "we sure are..." Rantaro mumbled as he sat on the ground, trying to get the most of the water ouf of his soaked clothes.

"Thank you, Sidekick...." "You shouldn't call me that, Momota-kun..." "Hm?" Shuichi looked down with a little blush. "I move to the Dice part... I'm sorry, Momota-kun... But I can't help it... I fell in love with the captain, he loves me back and I want to be with him..." Kaito stood a solid minute to process.

He smiled and patted the blue boy's back. "Oh! So that's it! No problem! You will always be my sidekick... Even if you are apart of another crew... If you really think he is the one... Then it's alright!" "Wow! Your unlimited support and happiness really makes you look more dumb than usual!" Kokichi mused.

"sidekick... If he is bothering you with something... I will slay him..." Kaito whispered to the ear of the bluenette. "Please no... He is really loveable..." Shuichi whispered back.

Kokichi pov:

I got near the moon pool. It was so big, an entire ship folk could enter without problems in there. So that means I do have space. Shu was talking with avocado and the idiot as I was looking around. I do need to get everything in place before the full moon, which is next week.

Shu hugged me from behind, nuzzling his head in my shoulder. "is everything alright, my captain?" "Yes... Everything is perfect for the full moon... Tomorrow... I will bring back the ships... So better be ready to see some real magic..." He kissed my cheek, making me giggle a bit.

At the night, after everyone was asleep, I got up, getting outside. It was pretty chilly in there, but nothing much. Gundam was with me, Sonia too. They usually help me get not entirely fainted back.

"Let's go... Gundam... Please keep an eye out of any possible threats Sonia... You come search with me..." I said as they nodded.

I entered the sea, feeling my tail appearing. It was a huge, dark purple tail, with some white, black and neon purple scales here and there and some lateral fins, a back one that was hid under my jacket and a flower like, black fin at the end of the tail.

I did get used to swimming like this. It was a pain at first, but I got my own little style. Then we met Sonia who helped me more towards developing a correct swimming technique.

I was looking on the seafloor. Shells, sleeping fish, colorful or glowing sea creatures of the night. It was magical as always.

Then I saw them. Dice and Luminary. They were more like cut in half each. God dang it. Why must it be so bad?

I got in there, exploring to see the damage. Apparently, the preasure of the water and also the rocks made such a huge gushes in their build. I can repair it, but only little by little, every day and night. I exhaled and got to work.

My eyes glowed a deep purple and my hands were having a purple glow too. I first started with Luminary, since it would be more simple since it didn't get too much damage.

I did do a bit of work. I moved the ships to a more plain aera, where nothing could bother it. And also I fixed some of the big gushes of the both ships. I was drained from it and Sonia, catched me, dragging my body like it was dead meat.

Ar the shore of the beach, Gundam and someone else were waiting. After a closer look. I saw that it was Shu. He looked worried when he saw me being dragged and almost fainted.

He scrambled in the water and got me bridal style. "Kokichi... You need rest..." He mumbled as I just nuzzled my head in his chest. Too tired to argue with him now. I just feel his lips on my forehead then that I'm moved and put gently somewhere near some warm.

I felt Shu hugging me and getting my tail over his body, then something covering both of us, probably a blanket. I just fell asleep quickly in his embrace.

The next day, Shuichi took care of me. Yes, I did get in secret back to the ships to fix them up, but Shu always hid my tail or covered me up on front of his ex-crew. He was just so sweet with me!

And so... The week simply came to an end. Last night I finished to fix them, and they were like new. Today I had to bring them in front of Momota, who was shocked, like his crew. I mean... I resurrected two entirely destroyed ships. I feel proud of myself! And just before the full moon night.

"Well... It's not an illusion... They are real..." I mumbled as I saw Kaito still in shock. He did get to his senses and smiled. "Thanks a lot... I wish I could do more to repay you then just being your alliate..." "Well... I get to keep my Shu... So I'm very pleased that you handed me your second in command..." I replied.

"Dice... Sail at dawn with Luminary! I'm staying here for some business... Shuichi... You come with me... Gundam... Set the ship for the North!" I said my orders as my crew responded and got to their respective places.

"Wait... You don't go with them?" "I catch up with them... I still have some personal business to do... After all... I'm a captain... And every captain has it's secrets..." I replied to Momota as I made my way to the woods, Shu after me.

"You are sure you want to stay with me? You can always go with dice and wait for me..." I mumbled. He only kissed my forehead and smiled weakly. "I won't leave you alone... Even if upon further research we found out that you won't loose your memories... I still want to be there to support you... I will stay by your side even if the world ends." He said quietly to me as we got in there. The sun was already setting when we reached the said pool.

I entered in there, but kept my torso to the surface, having my elbows on the rock floor from there. "I'm a bit scared, Shu..." I confessed. He smiled warmly and kissed me. "don't be... Everything will be fine... I promise..." "But you can't enter in the pool and help me if I get to the bottom... Otherwise you will turn your legs in a fish tail!" "It does not matter, Kichi... I will dive after you in there and take the risk if that means I can make you feel better..." I smiled a bit and leaved my head in his arm as he caressed it, smiling.

Suddenly, I felt an unbelievable wave of pain. I let out a scream of agony as I felt my tail like ripping apart. The water already was agitated, making biths of foam and the moon was up, right over the moon pool. Shu was worried and tried to get a grasp of me, but I fell in there, going straight to the bottom, and curling up in a ball, wanting so bad to end it. I only heard a splash in the water and something getting a grip of me as I blacked out.

No one pov:

Kaito and Gundam were sailing on the sea, but they were ambushed by an entire folk of mariner ships. They tried to defend themselves, but they were too many, so they tried an escape, but that didn't really protect them too much.

Suddenly, in the heat of the battle, a gigantic thing emerged from the water, behind an enemy's ship. Everyone watched in horror as the said thing that was a tentacle, gripped the ship in just seconds, as all the mariners flee it scared out of their minds.

Another tentacle gripped another mariner's ship and crashed it with the first, letting the crumbles fall in the sea. "Missed me?" A taunting voice said from underwater. The pirates recognised that bratty voice anywhere.

"The captain is back..." Shuichi finally made it to the deck of dice, falling face first on the wooden floor, his beautiful blue hues and silvery tail with tons of lateral fins and a back fin and also a flower like fin at the end, wiggling a bit from the pain of the boy. Rantaro and Hajime got him up and got inside the ship with him, to help Shuichi dry and have his legs back.

"Witchcraft! The Dice captain is a witch!" the mariners screamed at one another, scared and panicking because another set of tentacles snatched 5 boats, now them having one one boat, where all of them gathered.

"Leave! And never bother us again!" The same voice said from under the water, as the mariners listened and leaved in a hurry.

Kokichi got on his ship, in a normal size, his tail being more bigger, having more lateral fins and his back and end fins being more bigger, as he had fins on his arms and his ears were more like one of a fish, having scales on his right cheek. He, much like Shuichi, fell face first on the deck. But he was too tired to complain.

Gonta and Nekomaru where the ones who got him and put the sleeping boy on his bed, in the arm of Shuichi who was reading a book until the two came, waiting to be again dry.

"He really is tired after such a performance..." the blue boy mumbled as he got in his arms the body of his beloved, getting down his jacket, weapons and trident and putting them all near the bed, then holding Kokichi's upper body like it was a baby. Which in Shuichi's eyes... He really was.

Shuichi only kissed the forehead of his beloved captain, caressing his hair as he fell asleep too.

The next day, Kokichi still was sleepy, as Shuichi, his helper, only carried him and took care of him. They needed to get an explanation for Kaito, who really needed to know why his friend and ex-second in command had a fish tail and the captain of dice slaughtered an entire ship folk with giant tentacles.

"Well... Kaito... Funny story..." Shuichi said awkwardly. "my boyfriend has the seas under his control, and yesterday he gained full control over them... Even if he doesn't know how to use them... And I just fell in the moon pool when it was the full moon..." Kaito only had to process. Everyone knew the myth that if you dive in the moon pool, in the night with the full moon, you change into a mermaid.

Kokichi was dozing off as he was holded on Shuichi's back in a piggyback ride. "Well... This sure is too much for me to understand... But I think I got the hang of it. All that matters is that we are all safe and sound." Shuichi only nodded.

"Captain! We found something! A map to a treasure!" Makoto, from the Luminary, yelled at his captain. "Well... Gotta go... Need to find a treasure..." "And I need to put my captain to sleep." "I don't need sleep!" Kokichi said after that yawning and nuzzling his head in the shoulder of the blue boy.

Shuichi smiled a bit after Kaito leaved with his crew towards their adventure. He turned on his heel, going inside the ship and on to the captain's room. He put Kokichi on the bed. "You need sleep... Want me to read a story to you?" the boy only nodded slightly as Shuichi sat on the edge of the bed, opening a book.

"Once upon a time-" and so, he started to read the kids story to his all powerful boyfriend that had all the 7 seas at his finger's pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is done!

So? Did you enjoy?

I still need to explain why in the fight scene I mentioned tentacles. No?

Well... Kokichi had 2 forms and one of them is to be gigantic and instead of a tail to have a masive number of tentacles. That he can use to attack, climb or mostly protect and avoid destroying something. That's why I mentioned it like that in the story. It is a part of his power.

And this is how we conclude our pirate story.

And God dang it... This book reached more than 1 mil eyes. I didn't expect you all to read this... But it makes me very happy to know that is there... Somewhere... Someone that enjoys my stories!

And yes... Only now I saw exactly that it was that number... I don't really check my book's overall status... I only check my chapters so I don't get meet with another swapped chapter order or deleted ones. Like with one of my really old books.

Fun fact: At the dispair girls au... My entire text doubled somehow. And it was weird... But I managed to get it done and not delete it... It still is one of my favorite stories... Along with the no. 9 and also no. 3 and 27.

Anyway! Until next time! Happy reading!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.1K 759 7
This is a smut with plot, pregame saiouma fanfic. Sadistic Shuichi x Innocent Kokichi Not toxic, just sadistic. [...] "You like Danganronpa too, don'...
18.4K 599 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...
71.6K 2.4K 7
So I wanted to write some SaiOma. Now you can have this piece of garbage. I'm writing it somewhat differently than my normal writing style. Enjoy! In...
312 17 12
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...