Team 6 of 4546B ( subnautica...

By wildyo

vanoss and his friends were going camping when one of them discovered a cave that led to a mysterious object... More

( Author note )
camping and discovery
planet 4546B
Lucky find
Ocean adventure, part 1
Ocean adventure, part 2
forgotten pod
gather and build
mushroom forest
seamoth
the leviathan
leviathan escape
Arthur note
The structure part 1
the structure part 2
The aurora
team 6 base
a call far away
the agent's
Ghost of the sea
the explainig
revenge of the ghost
survivor of the lost
the research facility
lost river excavation
boiling hell
the voice from below
the emperor
the cure
returning
the final
Thank you

building deeper

518 7 7
By wildyo

Vanoss PDA: scan complete . . . . . . the warper is an aggressive creatures which has the ability to teleport itself and others at will. There is no genetic crossover identify indigenous life forms and demonstrate no recognized defend behavior. It appears to hunt other life forms but no digestive organs have been identified. Unable to distinguished whether its organic or artificial in nature. Further study is required.

Vanoss pda was explaining the creature they all were defeating as they all got questions about it. Its clear that there is no creature in this planet that can teleport since its impossible. Its noted that the pda can't tell if this warper is organic or something else. The group couldn't think right now because of there fight with them. Tho one of them got an idea which is to bring it to there base and examine it further. So they did but was tricky because of the weight of the warper and how slow the seamoth would need to go. They drove to there base safely as some of them were looking around for those warpers to defend the area.

Inside of the base they all put the warper on the table as some went to relax for now. They now can check out the warper much better since its inside of there base. While they are examining the creature wildcat was in his room planing on there next move. It took wildcat to think but it was going a tough one but he will explain it later.

Back with the others they all scan the warper to see what happens. Unfortunately their pda still got the same results as vanoss pda said. It seems the pda can't identify it being something. Guess the pda was right tho because they need a further scan about the warper but where.

The team decided to get some rest for the day and hope for what's next for tomorrow. They all went to sleep but they also need to be on alert for those warpers that may come for them. Because now they are being targeted by them.

The next day

The whole group woke up and are now in the main area of their base. Wildcat thought of an idea but its a big one and will need some materials and something new. Wildcat had everyone at the table so he can explain what going to happen.

Wildcat: ok so i thought of something we are going to do

Vanoss: ok so what is it

Wildcat: we are going to build are new base deeper in the ocean

The group eyes were widen as to what wildcat said.

Terroriser: you want us to go deep are you insane

Basically: ya i mean how are we going to go down deep

Wildcat: look we have all we need is some more resources and we should build another cyclops

Delirious: ya but we don't know the ingredients for it

Vanoss: don't we already have a cyclops

Nogla: we do but we didn't use it a lot since we learn the seamoth

Vanoss: true

Wildcat: but we have depth modules for are vehicle and we need to build that prawn suit

Vanoss: you mean the mech

Wildcat: what ever it is the point is we are going to the deep area

Basically: well im down for it

Terroriser: fock it ill go with it

Nogla: i guess so

Delirious: as long as we don't get eaten or hunted down by those warpers

Vanoss: well i decided we go

Wildcat: ok then its done but first we need to learn the cyclops blueprint, build the prawn suit, and gather many resources as possible

Vanoss: ok then and ill make the storage box in the other cyclops

Wildcat: ok so lets begin

With that done the team began to exit the base and begin there goal. Wildcat and vanoss are going to bring the cyclops to the base and craft some storages. Delirious and basically went to collect some resources and anything that they never found. Nogla and Terroriser went to get the material to make the prawn suit. The group were also equip with a knife and a propulsion cannon just in case they run into a warper.

5 hours later

The team manage to complete there goal and also discovered new creatures they haven't seen. Vanoss and wildcat brought the cyclops to the base and went out to find the full blueprint to make another cyclops. Vanoss and wildcat did discovered a new area which were a bunch of floating underwater islands. But the creatures that lurk there were another type of shark but their body was all bone armor hence their name.

Delirious and basically went back to a biome delirious discovered yesterday by the mushroom forest. The biome was almost like a kelp forest but had a creepy vibe to it. Delirious saw that one creature again but basically hasn't seen it for himself. The creature floated mindlessly as it was floating to a ledge or something. Delirious and basically got the resources from this biome but left quickly because they spotted a warper in the area.

Nogla and Terroriser went behind the team's base where there is a cliff side of a new biome they found. The biome was all lit up from bioluminescence plants and a giant ball that's being hold from the bottom preventing it from floating to the surface. The two found a couple of ruby's which they will soon take some back home and a couple of aerogel the ingredients for the mech. They did stay a little in the biome and scan some plants. They did discovered a giant cave going really deep. They two return to the base and make the prawn suit but Terroriser looks back and saw something glowing in the distance. He couldn't see what it was until it disappeared further away.

The group were now back at the base and got something out of it. Vanoss and wildcat got the full blueprint set for the cyclops. Nogla and Terroriser got the ingredients for the prawn suit and probably a new location for the new base. Delirious and basically got the resources to make new things.

They started off making a new cyclops but the ingredients were complicated so vanoss, wildcat, and Terroriser will do that. Delirious, nogla, and basically will make the prawn suit and see what to add to it. The other part is who going to own it.

2 hours later

Vanoss, wildcat, and Terroriser came back with some things for the second cyclops some were easy to find while the other was hard because it involves a stalker tooth. Terroriser got some cuts from the stalkers but it wasn't bad at least not to himself. As they got back they saw the three made the prawn suit as it stands there waiting for someone to take control. They were surprised by it but who going to own it they wonder.

Now it's there turn to make the second cyclops for the team. They put all the ingredients they got in the fabricator and craft the necessary thing. Once it was done they went the vehicle bay and crafted the second cyclops. They also make sure it don't landed on the other cyclops and damage it.

Vanoss called everyone to go to the main room of the base and discuss there plan. They all were now in the main room.

Vanoss: ok so we got what we need now the plan

Wildcat: ok so have you all found a place where we can build

Terroriser: i got one

Terroriser open his pda and showed a picture of the location.

Wildcat: ok well that should work

Basically: anything else

Vanoss: ok tyler and i discuss that three people operated the cyclops with one seamoth and the other with the prawn suit

Wildcat: so meaning me, evan, and del will take the cyclops we first found while brian, Marcel, and david will take the one we crafted

Basically: ok than

Terroriser: why can't we take are seamoth to where we going

Wildcat: because the materials and resources we are bringing is a lot for are new base

Terroriser: oh ok

Basically: hay guys one thing if we build deeper how are we getting power down there

Wildcat: that is a good question because we got something new but its risky

Vanoss: we got a nuclear reactor

There eyes widen.

Terroriser: wait you guys got a nuclear reactor are you insane

Delirious: and how the hell did you get a nuclear reactor

Wildcat: well me and evan woke up early and headed to that alien gun so we look around it and found a wreckage with those blueprint, also we avoided that reaper leviathan

Delirious: oh ok

Vanoss: so do we have everything

Nogla: we do and i made cook salt food and waters

Vanoss: that's good now lets get going team

All: YA

The group began packing there things from there room al well as the accessories they found like a poster, a stuff dragon, red car, and a figurine  with a red hair.

Once they all packed up the group began to head to the cyclops. They decided to give the second one a different color which is light blue with purple stripes. They brought vanoss seamoth and the now own Terroriser prawn suit. The prawn suit was colored black and red with the inside being all red. But what surprise them all is how terroriser somehow managed to put his youtube channel logo on it. Now everyone in the group wanted to know how.

Once they got everything they all got in the cyclops and drove to the location they are going. The place was behind there base but was far and deep from them. Their cyclops maybe slow but they took their time using maximum speed but not to much.

2 hours later

The team to an hour to get where as the area around began to darken do to how deep they are going. Seems no solar panels are going to help but thanks to wildcat and vanoss they can make a nuclear reactor for power. The only thing they all to worry is what dwells in this new area and what creatures could they come a pond. The group managed to reach the area as they all got a good look at it. The area was all glowing with bioluminescence plants and giant being held from the bottom which at this point they need to avoid.

Now the thing is for the group is where they should build the base at because the area looks to be clustered. That is until they saw a spot that looks not flat but down hill with nothing around it but it will do. They stop their cyclops and turn off the front light just so that they won't attract anything. They all open there pda and called in the group chat.

Wildcat: ok so this spot will do because its close the giant cave nogla and Terroriser found

Vanoss: we have all the resources so we all must start building are base

Wildcat: ok so who's going to be on watch duty

Nogla: (laughing) he said duty

Wildcat: ok David will

Nogla: aww fock

Delirious: ill scout the area to see what we may encounter

Wildcat: ok anyone else

Non of them spoke.

Wildcat: alright so lets get building

The group got out of there cyclops and pulled out their habitat builder and began to build. Nogla pulled out his stasis rifle and looks out for anything threatening including those warpers guys. Delirious went out to see what he can find in this new area.

Unaware of what lurk in this new biome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 547 60
Ryan Taylor awakens from hibernation to a mystery that he, along with his crew, must solve in order to continue their mission. How they solve it and...
5.3K 138 17
You get to go out with youtubers and we take request's
7K 228 28
When Lyra Robinson receives a message from her missing mother, her determination to find her leads her to the planet her father once fought so hard t...
592 1 10
After the events that transpired over 7 years ago, the Ark had some unnatural side effects, things began to shift out of place, people phasing in-and...