Vibrations // l.s.

By blondfille

Harry is a deaf English/ASL teacher at the California School for the Deaf. Louis is an international pop star... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
18
19*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26*
27
28
29
30
31*

17*

1.8K 61 11
By blondfille

Louis

Sunlight from my uncovered bedroom window is what woke me up, not the best way to wake up if I have to say. I am also slightly shivering because I didn't turn the air conditioner up before I went to bed last night.

Last night, Harry told me that awful story. Not so much a story as it was a memory, that awful memory. How can someone hate another person that much? They're own flesh and blood? I have awful parents but at least they weren't physically abusive.

I sighed and rolled over to see my beautiful boyfriend. The first thing I saw were beautiful curls spread around his head, messy yet gorgeous. His face was turned towards me so I had a perfect view of his flawless features. Everything about this man fascinated me. I was about to reach out and touch him but his breathing quickened as he slowly woke from his slumber. I watched as beautiful green was slowly revealed to me, causing me to smile softly.

"Good morning." I signed happily. His eyes crinkled with the size of his grin.

"Good morning, beautiful." He replied back, I gasped dramatically.

"Me? Beautiful? Have you ever looked in a mirror?" He chuckled and rolled his body to face mine.

"You're very energetic this morning." He signed lazily.

"It's hard not to wake up energetic and happy when I have a gorgeous partner to wake up to." He rolled his eyes playfully at my over-the-top flirting, making me laugh and cuddle up to him, sticking my cold hands on his bare stomach under his shirt.

I heard his sharp intake of breath before he signed, "Your hands are freezing!" Trying to wiggle out of my hold. I giggled and pulled him closer to me, taking my hands from under his shirt.

"You're like a space heater, you're so warm." He laughed and brought his face closer to mine, but like a bad reaction, he quickly drew his face away. I looked at him confused.

"Do you care about morning breath?" He asked me which I responded with a head shake, telling him no. With that information, he quickly pressed his lips to mine.

We moved our lips together, hands roaming each other's pajama-clad bodies. Harry moved his tongue and licked my bottom lip, coaxing me to open my mouth. When my lips parted, he moved his tongue into my warm mouth. Our tongues moved together, morning breath long forgotten, and hands cupping each other's faces and necks.

He pulled back slightly from our passionate kiss, catching his breath. He pulled back just enough to sign to me.

"Do you want to?" I nodded rapidly, pulling him back into the kiss.

We deepened our kiss and brought our bodies closer together. I reached to his lower back and tucked my fingers under his loose shirt, pulling it slowly up his torso and he helped pull it over his head. I ran my freezing hands over Harry's chest, pinching his nipples before moving lower, sucking on his neck.

I heard his broken groan as I sucked harder on the sensitive skin. Harry reached his own hands, much warmer than my own, down and pulled my shirt off my body as well. Our bare skin pressed together was like heaven as our lips reconnect.

I slowly leaned down onto my back, pulling Harry over so he was hovering above my body. He moved his lips down my neck, sucking and biting everywhere he could. I wiggled my hand between our bodies to reach Harry's briefs, Harry copying my moves as we both removed the constricting fabric from each other's body.

He ran his tongue across my chest, kissing my nipples, before biting down on the skin. I ran my hands down his back, making my way down to his bum. His groan caused the fire inside me to explode with need. Harry pressed himself up slightly, holding his weight above me with one hand, the other making its way down to grab both of our cocks in his strong hand, stroking them simultaneously. I moaned and threw my head back into the pillows below me.

"Fuck" I moaned aloud, knowing Harry couldn't hear me but also knowing he could read my lips.

He pushed himself onto his knees between my thighs, scooting back slightly, and spreading my legs further apart. I watched as he leaned down, kissing down the inside of my thighs to my bum. He gently spread me open and licked deeply over my quivering hole. I shivered and whimpered as he continued to run his tongue over my hole, pressing in slightly, and pulling back, pressing wet kisses over the puckered skin. I moaned and grabbed the cool sheets below me when he worked one finger deep inside me.

"God, that feels so good baby." I signed quickly before gripping the sheets once again.

Harry thrust his finger in and out of me at a quick pace before pulling it out completely and adding another finger. My back arched high off the bed and I tried to contain the loudness of my moans.

I waved my hand to get Harry's attention and he stopped his movements immediately. "Can I?" I looked down at his erect cock then back to his eyes.

He bit his lip and pulled his fingers out completely, moving himself so he was now straddling my chest. I took his hard cock in my wet lips, hearing Harry moan deeply. His knees shook against me when I took him in as far as I could, sucking him hard. When I eventually pulled my mouth away, Harry moved back down, grabbing the lube and condom from my bedside drawer, opening me up further.

"Mm-fuck." My legs were shaking and my breath was picking up speed as he worked three fingers in and out harshly. I felt a brief tap on my leg, looking down at Harry.

"Are you ready?" He asked patiently, slowing his moving fingers. I nodded frantically.

"Yes, please. Always ready for you." I signed shakily. He pressed gentle kisses on my lips and neck before pulling away to slip on the condom and spreading lube on my gaping hole along with his hard cock. He lined himself up and I gazed at him with half open eyes, my mouth partly open, and adoration set on my face.

"Beautiful." Harry signed softly before slowly pressing the tip of his cock inside me. Loud moans escaped both of our lips.

He placed one hand behind my thigh, the other beside my head, our chests pressed against one another. I know he could feel my heartbeat thumping wildly in my chest as he moved himself deeper inside, taking it slow.

Once he was all the way in, my back arched and pressed our chests even closer, letting out a deep groan. The feeling of his hip bones pressed against my bum being the most erotic feeling in the world. Harry took a deep breath and started to pull out. He waited for my 'go ahead' before snapping his hips, pushing his dick deep inside of me.

The room filled with our moans of pleasure. Oh how I wish Harry could experience these sounds with me. The slapping of our skin together and the harmony of our arousal sounding like a symphony to my ears.

I gripped him tightly as he kept snapping his hips into me, his warm breath cascading down my neck. He gently bit down where my neck meets my shoulder as he thrusted faster. My face was scrunched, mouth hanging open, as I let out a loud moan as he hit my prostate over and over.

I felt Harry brush my fringe out of my face, before leaning down to kiss me deeply. He moaned against my mouth and began to thrust even harder, pounding into my hole. I was an absolute mess of sweaty skin and careless whimpers.

I glanced at Harry's face whenever his thrusts slowed significantly, seeing him already looking at me.

"You want to ride?" I whimpered pathetically and nodded.

"Fuck yes." I said instead of signing, causing Harry to grin. He pulled out of me slowly, kissing my abused lips and laying down next to me. I lifted myself with shaky limbs, positioning myself so I was straddling him.

He assisted me since I probably looked like I was already thoroughly fucked, lining himself up with my hole. I slid down slowly over his cock, adjusting to the new position, and found a good rhythm with my hips. I watched as Harry's head fell back onto the pillows, his mouth gaped open, moans easily slipping out.

I was tiring after a few moments and he could tell this, so he reached up and grabbed my shoulders, laying me down so our chests were firmly pressed together. He held me close and began to thrust up into me, the rough, hard thrusts hitting my prostate every time. I cried out as he pounded into me, eventually making hot cum shoot from my aching cock, covering our stomachs. I moaned into his neck and went pliant in his grip, absolutely spent and overstimulated.

I let out choked groans as he kept up his pounding pace into my sensitive hole, trying to reach his release. After a dozen more thrusts, his thighs shook as he released inside the condom. When he was done riding out his orgasm, we both relaxed against one another, heavy breathing the only sound left in the room.

I pressed myself away from his chest slightly and gazed down at his beautifully tired face. I giggled whenever he crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue, knowing I was already looking at him.

"Shall we take a shower now, love?" I signed to him.

"I'm too comfy though." He replied back, slightly wiggling his hips, causing his cock that was still buried inside me to brush my prostate. I gasped sinfully and bit my lip, cursing Harry in my head.

He giggled and sat up, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I kept whimpering at the change of positions but he seemed to be enjoying the vibrations surging through my body.

"Shower? Or round two?" He signed playfully and I rolled my eyes before slowly disconnecting our sweaty bodies.

"Definitely shower!" I gestured toward the drying cum on my chest while walking to the en-suite bathroom. I could hear him shuffling off the bed and following me closely.

I turned on the water and we both waited for the water to warm. I grabbed my toothbrush and saw Harry grabbing the toothbrush he uses while he's here, each of us brushing while pulling faces at each other in the mirror.

Once the water was almost scorching, I stepped in and immediately rinsed the ejaculation off my chest and stomach. I could feel Harry's eyes on me as I grabbed the body wash and got myself clean. He followed in my footsteps shortly after he broke his gaze from my body.

"What are the plans today, Haz?" I asked him before grabbing the shampoo.

"First off, I like the new nickname. Second, I was planning on surprising Oli with driving lessons today." He signed casually. I stopped my movements and stared at the man in front of me. He looked confused at my sudden change of pace and signed 'what?'

I leaned forward and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips. I made sure to put everything into this display of affection because I wanted him to know how happy I was.

"You are incredible." I told him once I pulled away. We continued washing ourselves and got out, drying ourselves completely, before travelling back to my bedroom.

After we dressed, I told Harry about my recording session today and my meetings afterwards. He was slightly upset that we couldn't spend the day together after the amazing morning we just had but I told him that I would be home the whole day tomorrow writing. That seemed to have lifted his spirits some because he gave me a sweet kiss before pulling me into a hug.

We found ourselves cooking breakfast for Oli and us once we were downstairs. Pancakes and bacon were in full swing when Oli decided to make his appearance.

"I smelled bacon." He signed half asleep while rubbing his eyes. I smiled and watched as Harry informed Oli of their plans today. Oli cheered and gave Harry a hug hard enough to knock the wind out of you. Harry didn't seem to mind though since the grin never left his mouth.

I'm officially falling for Harry Styles.

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...