"๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐๐”๐‘๐".

By SexualF3elings

RAPPER ONESHOTS. MATURE. More

๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ: ๐๐Ž๐‘๐๐‡๐”๐.๐‚๐Ž๐Œ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐„๐– ๐๐„๐– แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ’: ๐€๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ“: ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ•: ๐Ÿ•๐€๐Œ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ–: ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐€๐’๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐’๐“๐”๐Œ๐„ แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ—: ๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” แต‡หฃแต‡
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐„ แตหฃแต
๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ แต‡หฃแต

๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ”: ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ แต‡หฃแต‡

11.7K 224 637
By SexualF3elings

mhm, who cares... tryin to write for you guys as much as i can these days and this a smaller taymor thing wit some hips and pudge (photo for reference) 👩🏾‍🦯👩🏾‍🦯👩🏾‍🦯

guccik.🦋

"...i don't know y'all." thinking about the piece he was gonna wear, feeling insecure. "what if he doesn't like it."

"fran'.. stop overthinkin, that nigga been outta town for atleast three months now. he's definitely about to demolish yo shit for y'all anniversary."  megan said throwing stuff in the basket, picking out stuff she knew her girlfriend onika would like.

"exactly, atleast you gettin some dick." nicholas looking behind them every once in a while, hearing the both of them suck they teeth.

all though he didn't crave sex like everybody else, it could be nice to get yo back broke in every once in a while. but he was just gonna spend his valentine's day with his three year old twins.

"you sure you not gon go fuck ya baby dadd-

"can y'all pleaseeeee, ain't nobody thinkin about that nigga. he has a girlfriend, he's happy..." rolling his eyes when they both laughed at him.

"buttttttt wasnt he jus givin you head at the new years party?, after y'all left y'all kids wit us." taymor raised his eyesbrows turning his head toward nick who went big eyed covering his mouth.

"and what about two days ago? last time i checked tremaine wasn't supposed to answer YOUR phone-

"what if i was out doin something so he had to answer the phone-

"hearin' you obviously gag on his dick, what a shame. where was my nephews at?" questioning, both taymor and megan tooted their lips up waiting for his answer.

"in they room sleep. y'all are fuckin annoyin. first of all, we were drunk..on new years and we missed each other so why the fuck not, he missed this kewchieeeee'. and second of all, him and his lil ugly ass girlfriend got into a argument so he came over to me... and i made him feel better." shrugging his shoulders, pulling his phone out. about to text his mother to see what the kids were doing.

"seems like a home wreakin to me. nick, jus say you miss him n wanna be back wit him."

"watch he call him tomorrow in the middle of night."

"i don't miss him, he's jus my baby father..and it's gonna stay that way... it'll be me and my lil pink rose at two after the twins fall asleep." little smile on his face at the last part.

the two stared at him squinting, "he's definitely callin him."

before he could say anything, he thought about it.."y'all right."

three finishing up with shopping, and went to buy their things. and when they were done they all walked out... with half of the things for cheap with the help of self check out.

since tay's driver was getting them places they had no problem dropping off his friends. as soon as they were at their houses, taymor did a lot of overthinking about himself.

~

recently cutting his hair off into a low fade so he didn't have to deal with the nappy shit anymore, hopefully he can maintain this hair style.

pacing around the luxury hotel bathroom trying not to cry, but it was already too late. the tears began to come out. "i fuckin hate him!" tempting to smash his phone at the wall.

tay didn't understand.. radric promised he'd be here five hours ago. that gave tay time to wax  his entire body, search through lingerie, and buy his boyfriend a gift.

he was grateful for the hotel room but it's not like this was something new. radric has money, he was a business owner so he traveled a lot. when out he made sure taymor was straight by providing him with hundreds of dollars in his bank account and good communication because taymor knew how to provide for himself.

downing more of the remy liquor, the bottle was half gone. he knew that they were supposed to share this bottle but fuck it.

"answer yo fuckin phoneeee! like the fuck is you doin." hearing his phone go back to voicemail for the tenth time, he didn't wanna think the man was standing him up because that would never happen. so he hoped it was a good reason why he was  hours late.

"radric it's eight at night now. you got me lookin stupid! i get all nice for you and you don't even show up. my pussy could've stayed hairy hoe!. is it another bitch you not tellin me about?!" his words a bit slurred, expressing his anger but you can hear the sadness.

in a time like this he would complain to his friends but he just wanted to see his man—

"y-you buy us a...room. nick told me to put down rose petals and light candles. i d-did that corny shit and you not even here. fuck you nigga. i hope them fake ass teeth fall straight from yo mouth!"

looking at himself in the mirror, he looked good actually. but his mind was sometimes his enemy, he was insecure about the scars on his thigh so he tended to hide them. which he is now by the black thigh high mesh socks that was connected to straps; leading up to black chain like thongs. having a robe on since he got cold. putting on two of his gold chains, and diamond earnings to finish off his look.

setting the bottle down on the counter stumbling a little when he walked out the room. he checked their messages hoping to see that his location was on to find out that it wasn't. dramatic whine leaving his mouth.

opening the balcony door looking over the whole los angeles. everything lit up so the view was nice. wiping his tears from his eyes, sucking it up.

a tall radric unlocked the room and let himself in. a smile came on his face when he saw the rose petals on the ground. he picked up his bags before closing the door silently following after the roses. the deeper he walked in the more he seen like his boyfriend outside and the bed that spelled out..

"gimme dat weewee.'

shaking his head. he settled all his presents on the bed, it wasn't much. he already got the man what ever he wanted, but he held a surprise for them both. that took years to think of.

"taymorrrrr."

and that's all that he had to say before a shorter man was turning around with his hands on his hips. mad look glued to his face, fighting a smile.

"come here thickness." licking his lips at the sight, tay looked so handsome to him. all his curves and handles. he missed him dearly.

taymor struts to him, exploding in the inside. and just when he got close enough his throat was grabbed and pulled toward his chest, standing on his toes when he was kissed.

both hearts going warm. radric taking the more dominant role so he felt on taymors body when he let go of his neck grabbing him by his ass and picking him up.

making out like it was their last time until taymor decided to pull back. he could admit that his gut was hot, his core slightly thumping.

"you left me waitin for hours, why you not answerin yo phone? is there another nigga you not tellin me about?!"

"i'm sorry baby. my phone died i could've charged it but ian have time, the flight landed late so i had to hurry up and get yo presents from two different malls since they ain have what i was lookin for. don't say that shit again, it ain't nobody else." letting him down, telling by his demeanor he had liquor in his system.

taymor stared at him for a couple seconds analyzing him to see if he was lying. glancing to the side to see boxes on the bed. humming to himself .

pecking his lips, "i missed you so much."

turning around to get the presents he got him out the drawer. and when he got them and turned around he gasped to see him on his knee holding out a shining ring in a box—

"radric stop fawkin' playin wit me!"

"is you dead ass serious?"

"ohhhh fuck, is this really happenin or am i too drunk."

before you knew it he was crying again, because this was a lot. a ring..this wasn't a promise ring type thing. they passed that stage already. they been dating for six years, it was something that was on his mind but he rarely brought it up.

"tay...baby, will you marry me?"

"no." he said, turning around. and radric narrowed his brows.. lost for words.

"what?"

"i'm jus playin nigga. yes i'll marry you!" cheesing bright, putting his hand out. laughing when radric blew a breath, sliding the ring on his finger. it was kinda heavy but he knew it was expensive with how many carats was in it. it was beautiful.

in shock that he actually just proposed to him, he was beyond happy. he couldn't wait to brag. he loved this man with every bone in his body. couldn't nobody knock that.

radric has been waiting to do this. he wanted to marry him the first time he laid eyes on him if he was being technical.  they had they rough times but they always pulled through them and grew as people with their relationship going healthy.

handing him his two gifts.. seeing him open them."i got you a custom cuban link, it was about twenty five bands. i like how they got your initials carved in it." gushing when he saw  radric smile, him telling tay how much he loved it.

"and for still lovin me, i give you a hunnid thousand dollars." handing him the three stacks in full, honestly this wasn't hurting him financially. he always had money.

"a hunnid thousand for somethin i'll neva stop doin?" titling his head, small grin playing on his face. seeing tays orbs light up when they made eye contact. putting his gifts to the side. "open yours."

taymor nodded and picked up the first box and opening it to see one of those night light plaques with a picture of them smiling on their second anniversary. dragging out a long 'awww at the picture.

"i was so ugly here." sighing, hearing the man tell him shut up. going for the next gift to see a bracelet. screaming happily, jumping on his toes. he's been wanting this. it was a iced out blue and white linked bracelet.

"thank you so much pa." putting the bracelet on, it complimented his wrist well. feeling flash on his back and his robe coming up in the back; a harsh smack to his ass. orbs rolling knowing he was being recorded.

when the man was done, the smaller brownskin turned around facing him. humming at all the clothing he still had on, not liking that.

"why yo clothes not off and why yo tongue not in my pussy?"

radric was one of them niggas that was a smart by the mouth but knew how to watch it, laid back and cool to be around..if you knew him. but around taymor he was a total softy—

"why you not on the bed wit yo legs open stickin my dick all in you, celebratin.. our new engagement." the taller whispered in his ear twisting the words as his own, pecking his skin.

"either way nigga, i want you in me. before you leave again." hoping this night will last him, little groan flowing out.

radric knew he was about to say something like this but he made changes while he was out, "imma be home for a minute, my assistants takin care of the other shops for me and i'll handle the ones down here." sitting his lover down on the bed as he stood in front. taymor looking up at him with a happy expression .

without saying another word radric began taking off his things, laughing when taymor had a greedy look on his face. "chill out bae, ian even take my boxers off." kicking his jeans to the side.

"you jus fuckin...stunning. yo body is built so good daddy."telling the honest truth, he came such a long way on his weight loss journey.

the man grinned, thanking him. pulling his boxers down and off. fully bare in front of his lover.

taymor biting his bottom lip taking eye to radric's body, just when he was about to say something he was yanked by his neck. catching him off guard.

"fuck." clenching his thighs together, heartbeat between his legs. "do somethin." begging, wrapping his hand around the arm around that was choking him.

"whatchu want me to do?" laying the shorter man back on the bed, beginning to kiss down his body. when he got down to his thongs he looked up at him.

"you already know what i want."

peeling his underwear off him, throwing them somewhere in the room. not hesitating to kiss on it, keeping that eye contact.  "yo pussy so pretty baby." never failing to admit, knowing taymors insecurities was his discoloration. if anything radric loved it.

"putcho' tongue on it."

~

"r- radric!"  he whimpered, when he licked his clit wickedly, thrusting his two fingers in. gripping the bed sheets for harder when he touched his spots.

the taller ignored his cries, letting that pressure build up in him before he stopped. knowing the others man body. he loved edging him, knowing it'll lead to a better orgasm.

"please lemme c-cum." stomach caving in, "i need to." body shaking, lower half starting to spasm.

"why would i let you. you not controllin yoself good enough foe' me." speaking when coming off, sliding his wet fingers out running them down his folds. not playing with his clit on purpose.

"i'm sorry." pathetic moan coming out his mouth. whispering 'no' when he moved his fingers away from his wetness.

getting on his knees hovering over him, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. "tell me you like it." hand roaming back down; using three of his fingers to start rubbing his clit in a up and down motion. watching his eyes rolls back and a cry leave his mouth.

"i- fuck. pl-please don't stop." his mind wrapped up toward a awaited nut, eyes closed tightly. beginning to flick his hips on his digits.

"what i jus' say taymor."

"p-pa, i like it... but i'm boutta c-cum." he couldn't manage to open his eyes and say it. weak to his touch,he couldn't hold it any longer.

"let it out and i swear imma fuck you up—

tay began to let his orgasm take over him, cumming shamefully. whites spewing out, shivering in glee. panting hardly from how euphoric it felt.

radric looked at taymor with a look. he went against his orders, part of him couldn't blame the man. but he expected the man to listen to him but he didn't.

"turn yo ass to the side."

tay heard, heart beating out his chest. about to apologize but before he could even comply he was being handled roughly.

"when i tell you to do somethin, i expect you to do it. you hard at hearin?"getting on the side of him, using his free hand to grab his dick and push the head in.

taymor bit his lip and opened his eyes. "i'm not, you was just makin me feel- shitttt!" cursing when the wide length stretches him out causing him to go deep.

picking his one leg up. no time was wasted when he began slamming the rest of himself in, stroking steadily to the point where he choked his husband once again. two moaning at the familiar feeling.

smaller man giggling, he loved when he got choked up a little too much. lower half throbbing immensely. "i love you so much pa."

"say that again, ian hear you." applying more pressure, rocking his hips harder. those laughs came to a stop when that happened, skin clashing together hard.  feeling how wet he is, it made his stomach hot.

"mm, i love y-you!" trying to close his leg but it was being held tightly by his man. knot in his stomach coming twisted. he hoped not to come so early on.

"pa, loves you too."whispering in his ear before drilling deeper inside of him, never pushing away those hard strokes. abusing the man's walls.

taymor face was hot, body burning up. loud moans slipping more and more from his lips, wanting to play with himself because he was throbbing hard. his own wetness making their sex sound gushy. causing tay's legs to shake a bit, knowing he couldn't back down from his harsh grip so he took his dick.

"pa, you f-fuckin me s-so gooood! i love when you deep i-inside me." whimpering at the brutal thrusts to his special spot that was being fucked upon.

"you bein a good lil bitch, you missed me bad huh?" close to his own nut. slowing down his hips and winded into the man. he had a free hand, using that to bring his arm around to cover his mouth.

since he couldn't say anything he nodded with stray tears falling from the sides of his eyes, lightly flicking his hips back on his dick. whining in his palm, with his eyes rolling to the back of his head. feeling so locked up in pleasure.

"i can tell. ya' desperate ass fuckin back on me. you so handsome when you look like this." hearing his lover moan in his palm. feeling him stop mid flick let squirm in his position.

"uhnuh, keep goin. you doin amazin." praising him letting go of his mouth, giving the encouragement that was needed. grinning when taymor shut his eyes and began moving back with with full movement.

"is you g-gon nut in me?" asking, he could feel that radric was close. clamping himself tight around him, earning a groan. he wouldn't mind getting cummed in, that's what a after pill is made for.

"unless you want it all in you baby."

when taymor was about to respond his phone began dinging and they both didn't stop moving, feeling as though they could ignore it but it got annoying cause it rang again.

"answer it." radric said, as taymor hesitated before reaching out and grabbing his phone. putting it to his ear saying a annoyed 'what'.

"this nigga stood me up cause his lil bitch, i come the fuck first...like i carried his kids for nine fuckin months and then when i asked for some dick. i cant even get that!"

taymor sighed when it was just his friend nick. hearing him go on a rant about how his baby father aint shit. he couldn't get a clear word out when he was being flipped over on his stomach; hips being pulled up.

"ni-nick can we talk about this tommo-" quickly putting his face in the mattress to let out a shaky breath when radric got behind him and plummeted all of his girth back into him at once.

deep stroking him; grunting under his breath taymor looked back at him for a quick second. he loved this man so much, he felt so lucky.

"mir-mir please." hoping her would catch the fucking hint that he was currently gettin his back abused.

"he gon tell me wait till the mornin.. like bitchhh. i want it now! wait..he just texted me. 'open the door, i'll be there. be naked.' oooo lemme get naked real quick." nick screamed of excitement, pausing once he heard what was going on the otherline.

"hiiii radric. i hear you bussin down my bitch walls!" chuckling, "ight, i'll call you laterrrr." hanging up on taymor who was not paying attention.

putting his phone down. he leveled up by putting his hands in the bed, coming up until the tip almost slipped out and came back with effort. beginning to throw himself back on the man's girth.

"you wanna c-cum in me pa?" taking his bottom lip in his mouth, gut twisting when he felt kisses being placed against his back. body kissed in sweat, feeling like jelly compared to how he throwing himself back.

"you tryna get pregnant?" humming on his back, getting up. looking down at his ass, "fuck." mumbling, at how his ass bounced around like water.

radric usually pulled out on numerous occasions because he knew that they didn't want kids right now. but during sex taymor always said ye-

"nut in me!"

trying to get them to climax at the same time. staring at his man with lust, making the man come close to kiss him.they both used tongue.

clenching around him tighter, putting a swirl in his hips when he could feel radric throbbing. moaning at his gspot getting touched and his bud thumping. never stopping his efforts. heart smiling when he felt the man release inside of him. orgasming striking him in the best way. getting what he wanted.

both pulling away from the kiss with heavy breaths. "that wasn't supposed to happen baby." the tatted brownskin mumbled, chuckling a little. telling that the tay also came cause he knows his body

"it f-feel so good in me." he forgot how great it felt to be nutted in, jerking up when he felt the length being pulled out of and a harsh smack coming across his ass.

"im finna fuck yo throat. come up hea'."

~

radric grunted throwing his head back, rocking his hips in taymors mouth. hearing chokes and gargles from below. proud of him for taking all of his dick with no problems.

taymor on his back at the end of the bed, with his head slightly hanging off the bed. throat sore but he enjoyed it in a way. since he didn't use his hands he used them in a different way, lightly playing with himself.

glancing down to see tay with his eyes closed, seeing tears slide from the sides of his eyes. spits and creams coming from the sides of his mouth. thinking he looked so fine like this.

"baby, you look so pretty choking on ma' dick." slowly sliding out his mouth; grabbing onto himself, tapping and gliding the tip on his lips.

"i would look prettier wit cum all ova ma' face or in ma' mouth." saying breathlessly, smiling up at him. happy at how he was being looked down on at radric.

with that he drove his length into his mouth, pulling a moan from taymor who used his hand to push the rest in. wasting no time to thrust in, he needed this last nut.

room filling up with loud smacks and gags. naked bodies colliding, men hot and filled with euphoric feelings. the brownskin feeling like a throat slut right now from how good he was taking his dick.

radric catching taymor off guard by now only cumming he kept going, pounding his throat even harder. tay closing his legs, tingle running through him. feeling cum running down his cheeks, having a hard time swallowing because his throat was getting assaulted.

popping his now soft dick out. body feeling woozy from his climax. laughing when taymor coughed, getting up holding his neck.

"we goin to trip jus fa that."

tay didn't even say nothing. he swallowed what ever he possibly could, wiping the tears from his eyes. wanting to get in the shower so he can sleep. the dick he got tonight was too....beyond words he can't explain.

"you can't speak now?" facing him, about to run a shower for them.

"you got me speechless." relaxing on the man when he picked him up and put over his shoulder. looking his ring, smile coming over his face from even looking at it. still not wrapping his head around that he got proposed to.

too in love.

"you takin that after pill? or you keepin that in you for a possible lil baby?"

"fuck that lil baby. we don't need babies right now, so after pill it is."

"damn, double homicide."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

hopefully you enjoyed, ignore any mistakes🤍🎀

i love uuuu🤍

—T🪴
1:10AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.3K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•
200K 8.9K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
212K 7K 29
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐—บy ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›?" " ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž"