CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

By sidnaazkidiwani

Please Vote and Comment as much as you can !! More

CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

641 13 0
By sidnaazkidiwani

Dear Readers,

The CLASH OF THE FANDOM Contest by Wattpad starts today and I have nominated your favourite HAMESHA WALA PYAAR and BEYOND THE CLOUDS for this contest.

Please re run through each chapter of both the stories and vote and comment on each chapter if you want to make Sidnaazkidiwani and #SidNaaz win this one.

Vote and Comment on each and every chapter of HWP and BTC even if u have voted earlier as activity from 15th Feb to 15th March will only be considered for this contest. 

Below are the award categories

Laaj rakhlo yaar !!!

Hahahaha

Love and luck

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
154K 3.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
382K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
851K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...