The Guardian Angel's vow | De...

voidalicia_07 tarafından

When Stiles Stilinski's older sister comes back in Beacon Hills after 6 years, she's not the same. Now, she's... Daha Fazla

Cast
Playlist
Mood board
Season 1
001 : 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

Preface

96 1 0
voidalicia_07 tarafından

*Six years ago*

A fifteen year-old Daisy enters her school, Beacon Hills High, only to find the space next to her locker empty of the usual person that stays there. Her best friend Derek Hale. She finds that extremely weird, but doesn't think much of it, because, well, anyone can miss a day of school. Either it'll be ditching, or be sick. Though something still strung with Daisy's mind, since, one → Derek wouldn't ditch school without inviting her or at least tell her, and two → werewolves don't get sick.

Yes, she knew about the Hale family secret, no big deal. She brushed the thought aside, and went straight to her locker. Then something hit her. Derek had a new girlfriend, Kate Argent, a seventeen year old girl. He probably ditched school to be with her and decided not to tell the Stilinski girl, because she thought that Kate was a bitch to everyone but the Hale boy, and that was extremely weird. I mean, people can hate others except their partner, but not this much.

Every single time Kate and Daisy were in the same place, insults were thrown at the youngest. The sophomore never said anything bad about her best friend's girlfriend until one day she snapped. Kate said some things about her behind Derek's back and threatened her that if she would still be around Derek in the next week, then the Argent would make Daisy's life more than miserable. Daisy tried to explain to Derek what Kate had said to her, but he didn't want to hear a thing about the subject. Ever since Paige died, and he got Kate as a new girlfriend, he didn't want to hear a bad thing about his girlfriends.

Anyways, Daisy didn't want to think about Kate Argent anymore, so she took out her books and went to her other best friend's locker, Laura Hale. Funny enough, both the oldest kids of Talia are Daisy's best friends. Well actually you could say that all of Talia's kids are her best friends seeing as Cora was like her little sister. You could say that she and the Hale's were really close and that was really true. She slept over at their house approximately three nights per week. As she was approaching Laura's locker, which wasn't far from hers, she saw said-girl walking towards her next class. Her being two grades above her, they didn't have any classes together.

"Hey Laura," she greeted her friend.

"Hey Baby D," Laura replied.

"Where's Derek?"

"Oh he's coming don't worry. He just decided to pass by Kate's house at first."

"Oh okay, I guess," Daisy said

"Talking about me, I see," a voice said behind the two talking girls.

"Your head's getting bigger than your ego Der," the Stilinski girl said.

" Haha Duckey shut up."
"You fucking know I hate that nickname," she said.

"Blame Cora, he's not the one that invented that nickname."

"Urgh I hate you both. I'm going to my class, see you at lunch."

Daisy left the two Hale's there with them both smirking and silently laughing at her reaction. As Daisy reached her chemistry class, she saw Kate wrecking the spot next to her locker and almost went to her and scream at her, but advised against it and decided to be the bigger person there. She then went into the classroom and sat in the back next to the quiet girl, Amelia. Harris, the chemistry teacher, entered his class and grumbled when he saw that he got Daisy Stilinski as a student in the first period, a Monday morning. Let's just say that Daisy was kind of a trouble maker but a smartass as well.

"Hello class. Take out your homework while I distribute this pop quiz."

Multiple groans were heard across the room and Harris only smirked at their reactions. He passed the quizzes to all of the students, while taking the homeworks. When Daisy got her copy she quickly wrote her name before looking at Harris again.

"You have 45 minutes to complete this test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the book."

Daisy started writing on her test and finished in a span of 25 minutes. She found it pretty easy for a test made by Harris, but then again she was top of her class in every subject. She gave her test back to her teacher and he didn't even look at it twice before dismissing her. They had a deal, she kept her grades up and he would let her leave the class if she finished the work to do or the test they were currently doing. It was a win-win situation for both of them. They didn't have to endure each other for more than 30 minutes. 45 if Daisy was being lazy.

"Do page 40 to 50 for next class Stilinski," he said in a monotonous tone.

"Okay."

She left the classroom and went outside the school to just relax under a tree and think of nothing. Though it wasn't any tree. Her and Derek had carved their initials on that specific tree. After a while, she saw something that made her uncomfortable. Her father's car pulled up in the school's parking lot. She got up and went over to the sheriff.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yes, but Mr. Harris let me leave after I was finished."

"Well okay but that's not my priority right now. You wouldn't happen to know in which class are Derek and Laura Hale, would you?"

"Yeah, Laura's in AP Biology and Derek's in Econ'. Why? she replied.

"I shouldn't be telling you this (he said under his breath). Their house caught on fire. There was only one survivor, their uncle."

Daisy was left speechless. Her second family just died and she couldn't do anything about it.

"They'll be in shock. I think I should tell them, they'll be less mad at the world if it was me rather than you, Dad," she said.

"Okay, I'll ask at the front if they can come here. That good?"

"Yeah, yeah."
"Sweetie are you okay? I know you were close to their family," Noah asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just really sad and mad at me for not being there."

"Hey, there was nothing you could've done. They were all trapped in the basement. The firemen tried getting them out before the fire would consume them, but it was already half way through their house."

She only nodded, as she couldn't think of anything else to say. Daisy was heartbroken. She could never cook again with Talia, help Cora with her gymnastics routine or annoy the hell out of Peter.

'Oh God, please tell me they weren't listening. Please...' she thought.

Her father went to the front desk while she was sitting with her head in her hands.

"Derek and Laura Hale, please report at the front desk."

After about five minutes both Hale's were across the hall from her. When they saw their friend, they ran to her without blinking.

"Dais? Are you okay? What happened?" Derek rushed out

"I need to tell you both something. And you need to promise me you won't lose control," Daisy said while looking at them both in the eyes.

"What is it?" Laura asked, worried for her friend.

"Do you want me to do it?" the sheriff said from behind them

"No it's okay. I'll do it. Der', Laur' your house caught on fire," she said sheepishly.

"... What?"

Laura's voice was breaking and it was heartbreaking to hear. She looked so shocked and sad and angry all mixed. Derek though, he looked heartbroken.

"Who did it?" he asked

"We don't know yet," Noah replied, pity in his voice.

"Were there any survivors?" Laura asked

"Yes, if you want to say it like that. Your uncle, Peter survived but he's suffering third degree burns"

"Can we go to our house?"

"Of course honey."

"I'm coming," Daisy said after a while of being silent.

"No you aren't," her father retorted.

"Yes, I am. End of the discussion."

And so, the remaining Hale's and the two Stilinski's went to the Hale house to see the damages. Derek and Laura decided to leave Beacon Hills to mourn their family and move away as much as possible from their old life. Daisy, not bearing to live in a town without her best friends, and where her second family died, put up an argument to her father to let her go with them. After arguing for a while, he finally accepted, but at one condition : she needed to call him at least three times a week.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...