Tragedy // Luke Hemmings

By flxsteredmxke

"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just ne... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
final authors note?

19

36 1 1
By flxsteredmxke

Lexi's POV:

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I got up slowly, looking around to where I possibly was. I was in a hotels, but where, I have no clue. I don't remember anything from last night, I don't know where I am either. I get up slowly and look around the room. I see a familiar red head sleeping on the bed next to me. Michael? What was I doing with Michael in a hotel room? He looked naked, and I was stripped to only my bra and panties. I gasped. I sure as hell hope we didn't have sex. I ran up from the bed and to the bathroom, throwing up the rest of the alcohol in my system. After a couple of minutes of just puking my brains out, I flushed the toilet and washed my face. I went back to the bed where I saw Michael sitting up, rubbing his eyes. He stopped and made contact with me. I grabbed my clothes and put them up, suddenly feelings self conscious about myself.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked, his voice was raspy, and sexy.

"Yeah, better now."

"No we didn't have sex. I would never take advantage of you like that."

"Oh good..what am I doing here Michael?"

"Julia asked me to go get you from Jakes's partied cause you said you fucked him. So I went and you fell asleep so I just decided to come back to where I was staying."

I grew pale, and felt a disgusting substance coming coming up my throat.

"No..no, no, no, no! This can't be happening!! I didn't-I couldn't have-I fucked Jake??" I asked worried, I was about to cry. I can't believe it. That was my best friends ex, who hurt her so many times. What the hell happened?

"No..you just gave him a blowjob. He said so."

"Ew. Why the fuck. Fuck. I have to call Julia."

"I'll drive you to her house." Michael said getting up

"No. I'm hailing a cab."

"No your not, I'm driving you back."

"Michael I'm not a fucking little girl. I could handle myself."

"That's not what you were doing yesterday."

"Look, your not going to be able to save me all the time, okay? So stop trying. Nothing is going to be like it was. I don't love you Michael. We're done and we're gonna stay done for a long time. Please, I can't do this Mike. I need to focus on school, and your...your holding me back. I can't.-" I started crying, because everything I was saying to this boy was a lie. I loved him, more than anything. He was my everything, and I was letting him go. I don't know why. Hell I don't know what I'm doing but I can't hurt him, so I'm letting him go. "-please Mike we can't do this anymore. We're done. I-Bye."

I walked outside the door. But I leaned against it and started crying, silently. I was weak, and stupid. But I had to, I was going to hurt him either way. I heard him start balling from the other side, and he was fussing around, trying to put on clothes. I got up and tried to quickly walk away, but he caught my arm and span me around.

"What?" I said a little to harshly, my face must look horrible. Tears were still streaming down my face rapidly.

"I love you." He said and kissed me. I didn't stop him, I kissed him back. What was I doing? I stopped after a while, and gave him a small, weak, smile.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you were lying to me Lex. You admitted it yesterday in the car."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Lex, why are you doing this?"

I sighed, and looked at my feet.

"Mike, I told you why."

"That's bullshit and you know it. I could help you." He said through gritted teeth, I sighed.

"I just-I don't want to hurt you. I'm not good enough for you."

"Yes you are, please be with me."

"I can't. I love you though, and you know I love you."

"So..we're just gonna what, not do this?"

"We can be close friends until..I'm done with school?"

He sighed and looked at his feet.

"Please don't be mad Mikey. I can't-"

"I love you." He looked at me

"I love you so fucking much. Fuck it's hard."

"Michael your making this harder than it is."

"I know, but I love you."

"I love you too, but stop. Please. Well still be friends, really close friends."

"I can't just be close with you, it's way to hard. I'd still love you. Probably even more."

"Please be my friend Mike. I need you."

"Fuck. Of course. Of course, okay. I love you. You know I'll be waiting, always."

"I know. And I'm so grateful for you because your the greatest boy I've ever known. I love you so much Michael Clifford."

"I love you so much Lexi Jackson."

I smiled at my boy. I'd wait for him, and he'd wait for me. I knew he would. That's Michael, and it hurts me to let him go. It hurts me so bad, but I have to. For both of our sakes.

-

Julia's POV:

I was worried all night because Lexi hasn't called me. Michael texted Luke saying she was just going to stay with him, but I still worried. I worried because I didn't know what was going on with them. I was confused and sad for them. And I wanted more than anything for them to be together but they weren't. I was currently, sitting with Luke on my bed thinking about them. I was thinking of what we could do today. I thought about the first night we were together. We drank. That was the best day, so why not reunite?

"Let's go out tonight." I said, kind of surprised by myself

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go to a club. All of us couples."

"But your Che-"

"Nothing's going to happen. I can assure you baby." I said and pecked his lips

"Only if it's okay with you."

"Yeah I want to. I'll text the girls you text the boys?" I ask Luke

"Yeah..I mean if your okay with it."

"Yeah. I want to, it'd be good for all of us."

"Yeah." He smiled at me

"If you don't want to Luke, please tell me."

"No baby, I'm not. I'm just worried about you."

"Don't. I'm okay." I smiled at him, he kissed me

"Mmm..I love you." He mumbled in our kiss

"I love you too."

"Of course you do." He winked, I kicked him and walked over to my phone. I texted Maggie, Lexi, and Kim. Even though I didn't know if Kim and Cal were together.

"Text the boys baby."

"I already did." He looked at me

"Okay. Let's go get some lunch?"

He smiled and got up. He walked over to me, and hugged me. I just stood in his arms, holding him. Damn I fucking love him. He finally let go of me and I pouted. I didn't want him to let go.

"Lets go baby."

~

After Luke and I went to lunch, we went to the zoo after. It was so relaxing and beautiful, we took so many pictures together. I've never been so happy in my life. Honestly, this point I was happy, I was in remission, I was with Luke, and later I was going to hangout with my best friends. I guess Lexi and Mike worked things out, or they were friends because she said she was going. I was happy finally. We were all hanging out together again. I looked around the store me and Luke were in right now, looking for a dress. I skimmed through so many and none looked appealing to me. Luke and I already went to his stores, for new pants and shirts for him, so it was my turn. I huffed, annoyed that I couldn't find a dress. About two minutes later Luke came over with a huge pile of dresses over his arm. I giggled as my boy attempted to get me dresses.

"Try all of these on. And I get to pick which one your wearing tonight, so I can rip it off later." He said and winked at me, I swatted his chest.

"Your dirty." I said to him before walking in the changing room

"You like it!" I heard him shout. I tried on all of the dresses, and Luke said the same thing for every one. This was the last dress, and it was white, strapless, and tight. This was definitely my favorite out of all of them. It fit perfectly with my chubby, yet slim, body. And I couldn't be happier. I walked outside the changing room, and stood in front of Luke.

"So..?" I asked after a few minutes of him just staring at me.

"Your-Dammit. Your perfect, your so fucking perfect. fuck. That one, yes that one." I giggled, as I turned around giving him a few of my butt.

"What do you think?" I asked. I heard him get up, so I turned around and saw him pushing me inside my changing room. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly.

"Julia, don't even tease me right now, because you know damn well, that if you keep teasing, I'll take you right here, right now." He said and smirked.

"Mhm." I mumbled, kissing his neck. He kissed my neck, sucked on it hard. I knew he'd leave a mark. For everyone to see.

"Mine." He mumbled and walked out of the changing room. Not before I pulled him back and did the same thing, but multiple times. He had four love bites by the time I was done with him.

"Mine." I whispered right back, before I closed the door and got dressed to my normal clothes. Luke bought the dress and we went home getting ready for an eventful night.

AN: more plot twist next chap, sorry it took so long to update. im updating tomorrow too SOO keep up !! love you guys, and don't give up i have this whole thing planned already, and it's gonna get super good. i promise. love you keep reading. and...

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 500 READS. THIS IS A BIG DEAL TO ME OK. ILY ALL SO MUCH OK LOBE YOU BYE ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 960 36
you don't choose who you fall for, do you? c o m p l e t e d
647K 21.3K 31
"who the fuck is a 5 seconds of summer?"
4.2K 169 38
"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But I'll never forget you because I had the...
6.1K 281 14
"love is inevitable, and it was unintentional to fall for you. i may have made a mistake but you're the best mistake i have ever made."