Maw Hero Acadamia (Modern!Six...

By KonoSubaDa

How will Reia Koumi survive. She was dropped onto a beach with nothing but the clothes on her back, and a rai... More

Son of a Beach
Aftermath of the Police, An Orphanage, and a School Zone
Training Meals
Just a Little Nightmare
The Day has come
Say Sike Right Now
First Day of U.A.
Costume Aquired
Battle Trials
A Magic Bus
Update

Awaken

4K 78 62
By KonoSubaDa

A young pale girl with white hair could be seen, sleeping on a polluted beach.

She was wearing some jeans and black sneakers, but her upper body was covered by a yellow raincoat. Underneath, you could see a black shirt with a Symbol of a triangle in a triangle within a triangle.

She laid there for a few hours before her Grey eyes shot open. She looked around, confused before realizing, 'Maybe I should get out of this junk yard.'

As the girl got to her feet she saw the raincoat, but decided not to take it off, as it was rather comfortable, and if she couldn't get home before weather started to pour, she would be pretty screwed without it. Plus it reminded her of her favorite protagonist.

Reia Koumi, in all her infinite wisdom everybody. She made her way to the exit of the beach, and read the sign.

"Dagobah Municipal Beach... Sounds familiar, but I don't recall where from."

She continued walking around, getting odd stares due to her amazing fashion statement.

She didn't have anywhere to be, excluding school, but she didn't have her phone and her parents would probably report her missing... If they noticed her being gone at least.

Her day was going so fine, until boom.

Loud Explosion from downtown.

"Who the heck is blowing stuff up at this time of day, people usually wait until it's late at night to be a nuisance."

Reia could be seen walking in the general direction of the Explosion, until she saw something... Odd.

'Skeleton guy with sunken blue eyes... Green haired boy, and a large crowd of oddly shaped individuals... Wait a second!'

Reia rushed to the front of the crowd, next to the Green Haired boy and saw the scene.

A green slime suffocating a blond boy with spiky hair.

And sparkling red eyes, pleasing for help that wouldn't come until the boy next to her burst from the crowd.

...

*Ahem* burst from the crowd

Midoriya ran forward, stunning heroes, civilians, and skeleton alike.

But... That wasn't all, Reia followed the boy. She may not have a quirk either, but on the off chance that her helping helps Bakugou sooner rather than later.

Reia disliked Bakugou, but he does have a great turn around personality wise, and would become a better person. She knew he wouldn't die here, but if her stepping forward got All Might to bulk up sooner, she would do it.

She could hear everyone yelling for them to stop. That they would die, they were wrong of course. Midoriya had plot armor.

Reia saw her cue to run faster, Midoriya threw his bag at the villains eyes, with a cry of, "TAKE THIS!", and grabbed onto the sludge, trying to pull Bakugou out of the sludge.

Reia tried to bull Bakugou out directly, instead of just grabbing onto the sludge.

It was a struggle of life and death to the spectators, but to Reia it was a battle of attrition they would win no matter what.

"Deku, what are you doing?" Bakugou asked incredulously.

"Your eyes, they looked like you were asking for help."

Reia couldn't help but break the tension, "Listen Greenie, now's not the time for a heroic speech!"

Reia held onto Bakugou, trying to keep sludge out of his mouth and nose, but it was nearly here, their salvation.

She smirked as she felt a well built arm wrap around her gut that pulled with the strength of eight body builders.

"Fucking finally, beat his ass All Might!" Reia yelled as All Might moved near the speed of sound.

All Might was not nearly as taken aback as he should have been by what looked like a teenager ordering him to beat someone's proverbial ass, since the slime was a ball of sludge, like a low level enemy.

"Look at me, admonishing you and not living up to my own words. Heroes... Are always putting themselves in harm's way!"

All Might pulled his arm back, and let loose a Might-y blow.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

Reia could hear You Say Run playing in the background, as she watched All Might's powerful display.

At some point though as All Might basked in the glory of his many... Many... Many fans, Reia and Midoriya were pulled aside to be scolded for rushing in to the fight.

"You two were reckless, and could have gotten killed!"

Bakugou at the time, was praised for his quirk and large ass lungs.

"You have a powerful quirk, when you become a hero, I hope to see you at my agency."

But Reia wasn't having that shit.

"Excuse me, but Powerloader and Kamui Woods, but didn't he save that kid's life?"

The two heroes turned to the girl, and focused on her, "He rushed into a hazardous area and nearly escalated the situation. If All Might hadn't stepp-"

Reia interrupted, "If my friend here didn't run in, All Might wouldn't of had time to step in, that bot over there would have died, while you stood on the sidelines and watched."

Reia was yelling at the heroes, and had gained the attention of some of the media.

"Listen girl, you and your friend can still be brought in for Vigilantism, so be quiet before we shove you in a cop car for your stunt."

Reia chuckled, and waited a bit before talking again, "You see Mr. Loader, neither me or my friend used a quirk, meaning that you can't bring us in since Vigilante laws only cover Quirk usage, and therefore, you can't touch us, legally that is." Reia began to laugh a bit more, "How does it feel, that licensed pro heroes got out done by children who didn't even use their quirks. Hell, for all you know I may be completely quirkless, and me and this kid still completely out did you in the saving the hostage department!" Reia was laughing at the red faces of the heroes trying to scold her and Midoriya, until they left her and Midoriya alone, since they were being recorded by media.

'That will stay with them for a hot minute, heh.'

At some point, Reia started walking with Midoriya to his house.

"So... What's your name?" Reia, master of conversation, at your service.

"Uhh... It's Izuku... Izuku Midoriya! Can I ask, why are you following me?"

"I dunno, I'm kind of homeless, so I was gonna ask for like a sandwich or something, then I would get out of your hair."

Midoriya blinked owlishly, before speaking up, "You can stay with me if you like!"

Reia chuckled a little, "I never even gave you my name, and your offering to let me live with you? What if I was like, secretly a murderer or something?"

Midoriya blushed a bit, before talking with a glint of determination in his eyes, "You wouldn't be a criminal, you saved Kaachan's life, and didn't even know him, and the name thing can be easily fixed!"

Reia stared at the boy as they walked, before chuckling, "You got me, names Reia Koumi." She held her hand in front of her, before Midoriya shook it.

All of a sudden a loud shout was heard from behind the two new friends.

"Oi, Deku, Rain Coat!"

Rude...

"I didn't ask for your fucking help, alright! I would have been fine on my own!" Bakugou was healing his ego.

"Ok Kaachan, we get it, your strong, go do something else."

"My name is Bakugou Katsuki, not Kaachan, say that again and I'll blast you!"

Raising her hands defensively, Reia sighed, Alright Bakugou."

Ego restored, Bakugou walked away.

"Well, Midoriya, that was interesting. Let's get you home before your mom kills you."

Midoriya started walking again before... "I AM HERE!"

"ALL MIGHT! What are you doing here, weren't you being interviewed?"

"I stand for justice, not sound bi-leeegghh." All Might evolved into Small Might, and then proceeded to notice you."... I might have to ask you to keep quiet about this."

"You won't have to ask, your literally the Symbol of Peace, villains would jump all over you if they knew about this, Speaking of... Plan this kind of thing more accordingly, were in the middle of the street in broad daylight!"

All Might sweatdropped, and turned to Midoriya, "Is she always like this?"

"I don't know All Might Sir, I just met her."

"It's a good thing she seems like a decent person."

Reia was almost finished with her rant when she heard that, and started to huff.

"Your personality though, young girl are not why I came here today though, I would like to talked to Young Midoriya alone."

Reia nodded, knowing her not leaving could potentially screw over the plot.

"Fine, but Midoriya, next time I see you, your getting me a sandwich!"

Reia quickly ran off, ignoring Midoriya worriedly asking her to stop.

'Might not get to eat tonight, but that's all right. I'll just sleep where I got here, I can meet Inko later, but I should probably find a bed or something on Dagobah first!'

This is the story of how some random idiot who just wanted a sandwich became a hero.

______________________________

Alright, Author's Note time, now you may be wondering, what powers does Six, from Little Nightmares have?

To answer your question, *spoiler warning for Little Nightmares* when Six eats The Lady after beating her in battle, Six kills her by taking a bite from her neck and absorbed her power.

Now canonically, the only power Six received is Life Absorption, which is shown by how Six kills The Guests.(Though I think it might be energy absorption due to the lights flickering above Six as she walks out of the Maw) but in this fic Reia will have all of the Ladies abilities, which consist of

Life Absorption

Telekinesis

Teleportation

And Darkness Camouflage

(Turning people into Nome's is kind of boring and I dont like it.)

Reia will also have the ability to summon Lighters from thin air, because I refuse to think a single lighter could be used to traverse the entire Maw.

Oh, and an iron stomach because Six literally eats a rat with no issue, not counting other questionable things she eats.

So yeah, A/n over.

You can leave now.

This is awkward.

Have a meme

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 12 38
The bakusquad has decided to plan a camping trip to celebrate graduating from Yuuei High School. Reluctantly, Bakugou was forced to ask his parents i...
47.1K 762 7
過去へ┆DISCONTINUED to focus on my main account's reaction book. This reached Episode 5 though! Class 1A wakes up to see themselves engulfed in darkness...
1.1K 71 21
Mha x reader Y/n but the almost stereotypical y/n, she's bullied by many people and when she tried to make friends with Midoriya he ended up ignoring...
179K 9.2K 30
[Book 1 of Midoriya Izuku x OC Series] ✔️ Under Editing The abnormality of U.A. High School's dynamic skyrocketed the day Shouta Aizawa found the tid...