𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

By jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... More

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐝 𝐢 𝐱

31.6K 764 242
By jack_le_moineau

It was now dark outside and Nathaniel couldn't wait for Edward to come home. He was so mad at him about what he said to his mate earlier. She was apart of this family just as Edward was. The said boy came in a few minutes later, when all the Cullen family was reunited in the living room. Edward had a little smug smile resting on his face and only raised an eyebrow when most of the family glared at him.

"Why the hell did you tell Madelyn she wasn't apart of this family?" Rosalie growled, only being hold back by Emmett, who wanted to kill him just as much as his wife.

"Because she isn't? She is Nate's mate and you just decided she was in. I disagree," Edward glared at the older man, who growled dangerously. Nathaniel speeded to him and wrapped his hand around the bronze-haired boy's neck, pinning him against the wall so hard it made a dent.

"Talk about my mate that way again, boy I'm going to rip your head off and nobody is going to stop me," He said the last part in his mind and smirked darkly when he saw Edward flinched. Nathaniel let him go when he heard a satisfying crack.

"If Madelyn is in this family, that means Bella is too," Edward cleared his throat and glanced at everyone, almost hissing warningly.

"Madelyn is Nate's mate," Emmett stated angrily.

"So? Bella is mine," He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Um, Edward, you should know something..." Alice tried to say but got cut off.

"Bella is mine and nobody is going to tell me otherwise," Edward glared at Alice, not even aware the vision he saw in her mind was concerning him.

"She is a walking blood bag for us to drink of," Jasper stated blandly. Edward tried to attack him, but the curly blonde-haired vampire had already both of his arms around the boy's neck, making him kneel. "Try to do something like that again and you'll regret it," The Major was out now, his eyes were pitch black.

"Jasper! Let him go!" Esme walked closer to her sons, but Carlisle stopped her.

"Guys, be reasonable. Edward. Is Bella really your mate?" The doctor asked him, seriously. Edward nodded like he could, being head locked by the Major.

"She is mine and no one's else," Alice succeed to calm the Major down and leaded him away. Before she left, she turned back to him and tried to say something, but Edward growled.

"Stop Alice. I know what you saw, but I don't care. I'm with Bella now," He speeded away, probably to go watch his blood singer sleep like the creepy boy he is. Everyone left to go hunt besides Nathaniel and Carlisle. The blonde man watched his coven brother for a few seconds and sighed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Nathaniel glared at him.

"You are letting a boy control the coven we created. You should take your place Carlisle, you're going to let him bring us in trouble," Nathaniel walked away from him.

"He said Bella is his mate. I trust my son. Why don't you?" He said, looking sadly at the teacher.

"He is so obsessed with her blood, it's obvious she is just a blood singer. Did you notice he never said she was his mate? Only that she was his. Her blood is his, not her," Nathaniel ran to the Swan's house, angry that he had to stay close to Edward to be with his mate. He entered Madelyn's room and closed the window behind him. Smiling down at his mate's sleeping figure, he sit besides her and move a stray of her hair that had fallen in front of her eye. Already feeling calmer, he laid down besides her and sighed happily when Madelyn cuddled closer to his chest instinctively.

The next morning, Madelyn woke up to the sounds of someone banging on her room's door. Nathaniel kissed the top of her head before jumping out of the window. A second later, Bella barged in, glaring at her older sister.

"I'm going to school with Edward this morning."

"Good for you?" Madelyn was confused. Why would Bella tell her that? She couldn't care less.

"They don't have to pretend to be friends with you anymore, since I'm here now. I was born to be a vampire, you'll do an awful immortal," Bella ranted and didn't even realized she spilled the Cullens' secret.

"Wow. You last one day keeping their secret. I'm impressed," Madelyn chuckled humorlessly. The younger Swan gasped.

"Don't tell the Cullens I told you," She stomped her foot.

"Don't worry Isabella, I already knew. Their secret is not exclusive to you, just as the Cullens. They had a life before you, and they will have a good life even if you're not there," Madelyn was trying to make Bella understand that she was not the center of the world and that she wasn't that important anyway.

"What? You knew and you didn't tell me?!" Bella screeched. If Madelyn had told her before, she could have tried to be friends with her boyfriend's family and by that, making sure she will be young and beautiful forever, sooner. If all his family loved her, which she was sure about, it would guarantee her youth. The older Swan was glad their dad worked earlier this morning and that he couldn't hear Bella's yelling. 

"I told you I wouldn't tell you even if I did know. What are you so surprised about?" Madelyn rolled her eyes and left her room. Rosalie was coming to get her for school and Bella had nothing to say about it. She will not stay away from her imprint and her friends because of her adopted sister.

"Ugh! You're so selfish!" Bella followed her. "Why do you keep the Cullens to yourself? To be immortal? They are going to turn me. Not you," Madelyn almost laughed at that. Oh, but I'm already immortal, little sister, she thought and rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to be turned into a vampire, Isabella. I am friends with them, because they are great people, not because I can stay young forever. And how would they react if they knew you only want to be around them because they can turn you? I'm sure they would like that," She looked down at her adopted sister. She shouldn't do that, because when Bella would know about her and Nathaniel, she is sure she would threaten her too.

"I love Edward. We are going to be together forever. Unlike you, I have a rich boyfriend who will do anything to be with me, like turning me," Bella gave her older sister a smug smile. She was only a friend to them, while Bella was Edward's girlfriend. She was worth more than Madelyn. 

"Oh, you love him?" Bella nodded. "After one day of talking to him?"

"I love him since day one. He only left because I'm so irresistible," Bella glared at the older girl and went back to her room. 

"Yeah. More like your blood is irresistible," Madelyn mumbled and jumped in fright when she heard a honk. Glancing outside, she smiled when she saw Rosalie's red convertible. She walked to the car and got in the passenger seat.

"Bella is getting on my nerves," Rosalie was clenching the steering wheel hard and glared towards Bella's window, where she was, staring at them with envious eyes. Madelyn chuckled at that. She was getting on everyone's nerves. Emmett, who was sitting behind the girls, leaning forward, his head between the two seats.

"When are you coming to our house? I need a wrestling match and nobody wants to do it with me," He pouted sadly. The truth was Esme was growing tired of changing their furniture every week. 

"I thought Esme told you no," Rosalie rolled her eyes with a teasing smile, turning her head to fully look at her husband. Emmett hummed.

"We'll do it outside," He whined and did puppy eyes. The blonde bit her lower lip, unable to resist at those eyes.

"Fine. Don't break my husband, Mads," Rosalie looked forwards and they were off. The buff vampire huffed, but smiled at his wife, looking at her with adoration. Even if she was driving, he took her chin between his fingers and kissed her deeply. It was in those moments Madelyn was glad they had vampire's senses. Rosalie could still drive them to school safely. The Swan wolf smiled at their interaction. She was glad they had each other. Rosalie hated her immortality while Emmett loved it. The burly vampire was childish and the blonde one was more hateful, but they balanced each other. 

They arrived at school and joined Jasper and Alice, who was spinning around her mate as he looked at her with soft eyes. When he heard the others, he smiled towards them.

"Hello Ma'am," He tilted his head and smiled at Madelyn. Alice grinned like the Cheshire cat and hugged the Swan wolf. 

"Hi Maddy!" Now that Alice knew what might happened soon, she was kind of sad she couldn't really have a normal human friend in Isabella, but she didn't want a friend who will bring trouble to her family. She was glad she had an almost-human friend in Madelyn.

When the silver Volvo entered the parking lot, a lot of people were already staring at it. Why wasn't Edward with his family? The said vampire got out and went to the passenger seat, where a smug Bella was. Everyone was staring at her, and she sure loved it. She got out with what she called elegance, but in reality, she only stumbled, holding Edward's hand awkwardly. Rosalie almost choked and coughed to hide her laugh.

The morning went by fast and it was now lunchtime. As Madelyn didn't want to see Bella glancing at her with a smug face because she was sitting with Edward, she decided to spent time with Nathaniel. She still went into the cafeteria to get a sandwich and tell the Cullens where she was going. When Bella saw she was walking away from the vampires, she smiled with excitement. Madelyn understood where her place was, Bella thought.

"Are we going to sit with your family?" She tried to put a flirty smile on her face when she turned to her boyfriend. Edward smiled tightly at that. He didn't trust other vampires around what was his.

"I would like for us to be alone," He took a single stray of her hair between his fingers and almost sank his teeth into her neck, but he got out of his dazed state when he heard a door slam. 

When Madelyn got to the French class, Nathaniel wasn't there so she sit at her desk and ate, reading her book. After a few minutes, she heard a door being locked and smiled when she was suddenly sat on her beloved's lap, who snuggled his face into her neck, kissing it softly.

"There you are. I was looking for you, I wanted to buy you lunch. Instead, I saw your sister with my nephew," He rolled his eyes at that. Bella kept glancing at the table where the rest of the family was sitting and when he entered the cafeteria, she glanced at him too. "I think she forgot I existed because she looked surprise to see me," Madelyn sighed. Bella may be a pain in the ass, but she wasn't that stupid. And she would probably bug Edward about Nathaniel.

"Tonight, I have to go see the elders to ask them if I could tell my dad about the pack. I will not expose your secret, but I'll tell him that I imprinted on you, if that's okay for you of course," Madelyn mumbled against her imprint's chest. He chuckled in response.

"Of course, it is. What are you doing after graduation? I never asked you," Nathaniel wondered.

"I don't know. When do you think you're going to leave Forks?" She drew little patterns on her beloved's chest, who almost purred in delight. 

"Maybe in a few years. You have time to decide if you want to follow us," Madelyn lifted her head.

"Of course, I'll follow you," She looked surprise he thought otherwise. 

"But you have the pack here," Nathaniel looked heartbroken, thinking about a future without his mate.

"If the pack need me in the future, I'll come back. But I love you, Nathaniel Cullen. I can't even imagine my life without you now. I will always come back to you," She cupped her imprint's face and rubbed her thumb on his cheekbone. Madelyn pecked his lips softly.

"You love me?" He whispered against her lips. The Swan wolf rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Of course, I love you. Don't think otherwise," He pressed his lips firmly against hers, happy that his feelings were mutual.

"Je t'aime aussi. Tellement, tu n'as aucune idée. [I love you too. So much, you have no idea.]" They cuddled for the rest of the hour, talking about everything they thought about, glad they had each other forever.

After eating with Charlie at the diner, Madelyn ran to Billy's house. She knocked on the door and smiled when she saw Jacob.

"Hey Maddy!" He brought her into a bear hug, kissing her cheek. 

"Hey Jake, is Billy here? I need to talk to him," She smiled at him. 

"Sure, come in. How are you? And Bella?" 

"I'm fine and I guess Bella is too. She got a boyfriend," She wanted to see his reaction to that. She knew he didn't really have a crush on her anymore, but she wanted to make sure. 

"Oh, that's nice. Hey, speaking of boyfriends and girlfriends, I saw that girl at First Beach yesterday, she was really beautiful. I think she goes to your school. She has short brown hair and is kinda short," Madelyn shrugged.

"A lot of girls have that description, you know. I can still try to look for her if you want," Madelyn smiled excitedly. If Jacob shifted one day, that girl might be his imprint. 

"No, it's alright. I'll look out for her," He smiled cheekily and brought her to his dad. The Swan girl took a breath in. Here goes nothing. 

I hope you like this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 7.5K 34
What if Isabella had an adopted older sister What if she was jealous of her What if they didn't like each other What if she lived with Charlie What i...
2.9M 77K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
91.1K 2.6K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
9K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!