Starkid Addicts

By StarkidAddicts

A book where all Starkid fans alike can join together and talk about our love for Starkid! There will be disc... More

Starkid!
Kaitlyn - Admin/Some Info
a random discussion: lauren and joey's engagement
Random Discussion: Songs I listen to on repeat
some random pics
STARKID CHARACTERS
Vote: Best Starkid? EVERYONE!
what should we do for the next discussion?
Puppets/Toy Props
Ranking (Maddy)
Favourite Songs per musical
JOE MOSES AND HIS EYELINER!!!!
Vote: Most Underrated Starkid!
Wayward Guide and Nightmare Time
STARKID GIFS
IT'S BLACK FRIDAY
Just a oneshot I wrote
Shipwrecked and Tin Can Bros
MEMES
Nightmare Time 2: Episode 1: Honey Queen

Nightmare Time Episodes 2 & 3

66 6 5
By StarkidAddicts

(NIGHTMARE TIME THEME SONG ATTACHED ABOVE)

Heyyy everyone, Maddy here. I said I'd give my thoughts on Nightmare Time once I saw Episodes 2 & 3. Well, I watched them finally. And let me tell you, I am not okay.

{KINDA SPOILERS AHEAD}

Okay, so first, my takes on the songs. Peanuts the Hatchetfield Pocket Squirrel is up there song wise, definitely lightened the mood, which was needed. My other favorite was The Witch and the Web. Kendall sounded amazing singing that, but also just the way the song was sung. The Web I spin is another eerily amazing song.

Next, the shows. My favorite was The Witch and The Web. I'm not sure why. Jane's A Car was truly the thing of Nightmares, and the end made me want to scream if I wasn't watching my little siblings. Forever and Always's ending had me on edge too, and my head was spinning connecting the dots watching Time Bastard.

(I already did a chapter on Episode 1 sorta kinda which is why I'm not bringing it up much.)

And the 5 dolls! The Lords In Black. Wiggly, Blinky, Tinky, and the other two. Those are all things of Nightmares, but are also really cool.

Anyway, what did you all think of Nightmare Time?

-Favorite Song?
-Favorite Episode as a whole?
-Favorite Part?
-Favorite Lord in Black?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...