𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ⚠︎︎
Chapter 1 🖤
Chapter 2 🖤
Chapter 3 🖤
Chapter 4 🖤
Chapter 5 🖤
Chapter 6 🖤
Chapter 7 🖤
Chapter 8 🖤
Chapter 9 🖤
Chapter 10 🖤
Chapter 11 🖤
Chapter 12 🖤
Chapter 13 🖤
Chapter 14 🖤
Chapter 16 🖤
Chapter 17 🖤
Chapter 18 🖤
Chapter 19 🖤
Chapter 20 🖤
Chapter 21 🖤
Chapter 22 🖤
Chapter 23 🖤
Chapter 24 🖤
Chapter 25 🖤
Chapter 26🖤
Chapter 27🖤
Chapter 28 🖤
Chapter 29 🖤
Chapter 30 🖤
Chapter 31 🖤
Chapter 32 🖤
Chapter 33 🖤
Chapter 34 🖤
Chapter 35 🖤
Chapter 36 🖤
Chapter 37 🖤
Chapter 38 🖤
Chapter 39 🖤

Chapter 15 🖤

9.4K 318 434
By brentsgirlfriend_

Previously on Toxic Love...

"Why are you still here?"

"We need to talk"

- - - - - - - - - -

La'taisha Williams
Location: Lataisha Apartment
Miami Dade Florida

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ain't shit to talk about so just turn back around dude" I said about to close the door.

"Tae quit being childish and just let me in" he said getting aggravated with me. I'm confused on why he's aggravated I should be the only one the fuck.

"Childish? Yeah whatever come in and keep yo shoes on cause you ain't stayin  long" I told him. After he walked in I locked the top and bottom lock and made my way to the living room where he was seated.

He just was silent.

"So you gonna talk" I asked him.

"Yea. Why you made at a nigga?" I looked at him crazy and just tried to calm my nerves.

"Youn hear me talking to you?" He asked me with his face scrunched up.

"I do I'm just tryna collect my self before I either say the wrong thing or punch the shit outta yo black ass"

"Yea whatever Tae"

"You was just feeling all up on me asking fa kisses and shit and then you ghost me out of no where. You ain't check up on me to see how I was doin and shit none of that! But that's not even the bad part after I finally hear from yo stupid ass after not one but two months you pop up with a whole female. Like what type of time you on dawg? Who the fuck you think you is to be giving me mixed up vibes. I was actually feelin yo ass too" I said shaking my head.

I really wanted to cry but I wasn't gonna let him see me like that. He dosent deserve to.

"Tae I-"

"I ain't finished nigga"

He just sighed and looked at me. When I looked at him all I saw was regret in his eyes.

"And then you have the fucking audacity to pull ole girl up to my house and kiss ha ass in front of me! You knew where the fuck you was going when she typed ha address in yo fucking phone! You ain't have to walk ha up to the door, you was being petty! Got the heffa sitting in my house talking bout "but I love him tho" and "I hope my nigga like it."You know how I felt when she said that?

He just shook his head in a no motion.

"You a bitch dawg! I hate yo punk ass!

"Don't say that shit Tae" he said fixing the cap on his head.

"No im so serious fuck yo stupid ass get the fuck out!"

"No" he told me.

"No?"

"Yes I said no, I let you talk so imma talk."

I couldn't even look at him. I simply just wanted to fight him.

"My feeling fa you was growing to strong and I got attachment issues. So before I let myself do all that I got another person to distract me from you. Yeah I know that's fucked up but I didn't know what to do. Yo vibe different, you pretty as hell, youn let yo guard down, you smart and you got sum goin fa yo self. It's hard to find a chick like that out in Miami"

"So why you let her go?" I asked him.

He grew silent.

"Exactly. Welp get out I'm so over this shit with you I swear."

"So that's it?" He asked me. I mugged him.

"Yeah that's it. You fucked it up not me"

"Imma make it up to you mama"

"Nah youn gotta do shit but go home to yo girl"

"Why you keep bringing her up foe?"

"Dezmond get the fuck out fa sock yo ass"

"I'm dead ass ion even date shorty no more" he said standing up and grabbing his keys.

"I give zero fucks about who you fuck with dezmond just please leave"

"Aight man. But like I said imma make it up to you" he said walking out the door.

"Mhmm"

                             $$$

3 days later...

I was sitting on my bed with diamond and Amiri as I got a unknown call on my phone.

"Hello?"

"All y'all bitches fake as fuck!" I head through the phone and I immediately scrunched my face up

"And you areeee?"

"You know who the fuck this is"

Then it clicked damariyah. I put the phone on speaker and pressed mute.

"Damariyah on the phone" I told diamond and amiri.

"The fuck she want?" Amiri asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Hellooooo!"

"I hear you girl damn. What you want?"

"Ever since I left with my cousins y'all don't talk to me no mo and ion like that. How you invite yo sixteen year old sister to go get drunk with you but not me and my cousins."

"First of all we ain't get drunk and she barely drunk so mind yo business. And second of all I can't be fake to a bitch I don't fuck with. The moment you walked out that door is the moment me and you was done talking"

"Right" diamond co-signed.

"Is that diamond? Girl shut the fuck up cause you let tray hit on the first day"

"And did and what about it? You dick pressed?"

Amiri and I laughed.

"NOOO WAYYY!" Amiri said laughing.

"Ohhhh Amiri there too? Girl shit yo lame ass up you needa go back mute, it was way better when you barely spoke"

"Girl shut yo ran through ass up. Don't be mad you lost all yo friends and have nothing to do with your life anymore but be miserable" Amiri shrugged and went on her phone.

"That's ok cause I got sum fa all y'all!" She yelled through the phone and hung up.

"Welp y'all hungry"

"Ouuu yess y'all want Hook & Reel?" Diamond asked.

"You already know I dooooo!" I said .

"Ok we can take my car. Leggo" Amiri said.

At hook & reel....

I looked down at my phone and seen a notification from @meechie_07. Meechie is what they call my ex Damitri.

What do this nigga want?

"You good best?" Diamond asked with a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah I'm gucci"

I opened up my phone and went to Instagram.

                     @meechie_07
                        Instagram

@meechie_07
wassup witchu?
seen.
Wowww. Not me being left on seen.

                                 What do you want?
@meechie_07
You.

                                     😬 yikes tough nuts.
@meechie_07
Why you playin with me. Idk
How many times I gotta apologize.

                                  Leave me alone pls.

@meechie_07
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
^^is that enough? I just miss us
tae, I really do

                          Idgaf about what you miss! Fuck yo feelings simple.

@meechie_07
Ok bet. All you need is time to think
And I'a give you that 💯.

                     I don't needa think I already know what I want.

@meechie_07
And what or who is that?

                     Definitely not you, goodbye.

@meechie_07
You not in yo right mind rn, I'll
text you again soon.
I love you 💙
Seen.

*Exited app*

No matter how many times I try to deny it I already knew who I wanted.

Dezmond.

But I need time to myself and he needs to get his shit together so until then imma continue to worry about self love.

"Tae!" Amiri said.

"Oh. Huh?"

"The lady asked what did you want"

"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll just take a shrimp, crab, potatoes, corn & sausage bag"

The waitress just nodded her head.

"Ok do you ladies want separate tabs or one?"

"Uhh separ-" Amiri cut me off.

"We'll do one tab on my card please"

"Ok great! You food will be ready soon"

"You ain't have to do that" I told Amiri.

"It's okay, y'all good" she shrugged.

"Thankyou" diamond and I said at the same time.

"Like I said y'all good"

                               $$$

I just got home like a hour ago from when Diamond, Amiri and I went to Hook & reel.

Knock knock knock!

I opened the door to a delivery man standing there smiling with flowers and two boxes in his hand.

"La'taisha Williams?"

"Yea that's me"

"Ok good, can you sign here for these packages"

"Sure" I was confused because I don't recall ordering anything recently.

I grabbed the packages and the flowers.

"Thankyou!"

"No problem, have a nice day" he said turning away"

"You as well" I said and closed the door and locked both locks.

I put the flowers on the counter and saw a note.

We gone get through this shit I swear. We gone be straight girl you know I got yo pretty ass.

-dez

I just laughed at the note.

"Hood niggas never can be romantic" I said.

I went to open the boxes. The first box was a pair of yezzy slides.

Well get into ittttt. I said to myself.

"Ouuu these cute." I said putting them back in the box so I can put them in my closet when I was finished up.

The next box was some of my favorite snacks. Hot fries, cookies & cream Hershey bars and a lot more.

"Yesssss!" I loved me some snacks on Jesus sandals.

" where is my phone? " I asked myself looking around the kitchen to see it on the counter.

" oh here it is "

I went to my iMessages.

                  Dumbassnigga 😒
                        iMessage

Thankyou fa the gifts, appreciate it ! 💖

Yo welcome, it ain't nun.
Read.

Well round 2 with Dezmond let's see if this works out cause I don't know how much energy I got in me.

Dezmond Jackson
Location: Carol city, Florida
Miami Dade, Florida

I was at this corner store looking fa some snacks to munch on cause a nigga had the munchies.

"Murda"

I turned to see how was calling me. It was my Ma'liyah my quote on quote ex. But in my words she wasn't a ex, just a distraction for the feelings for the girl I really wanted but was to pussy to admit it at the time.

"Wassup"

"Fuck you mean "WaSsUp" I miss you, you just broke up with me outta no where. I LOVED YOU!!"

"Ayeee not in my store mami" the dude behind the corner told her, everybody call him papi.

"Hold up papi I'm almost done." Ma'Liyah told him.

"What's my full name?" I asked her

"What do you mean murda?"

"What name does it say on my birth certificate?" I asked her.

"Brandon?" She told me.

I laughed in her face and went to put my snacks on the counter.

"Look at you, don't even know my name"

"That's not fair! You've never told me" she said with tears in her eyes.

"5.25 nino" papi told me.

I put a ten dollar bill out and put it on the counter.

"Keep the change papi" I said and started walking out.

"Wait! Where are you goin?" Ma'liyah asked me.

"To mind my fucking business" I said unlocking my door.

"You forgetting I know where you live? I'll send niggas to kill yo ass!" She yelled at me.

"It wasn't mine, it was a Bnb I rented fa four months, cmon you know I'm smarter than that" I told her.

"Ughh I hate you! Imma get my brother on yo ass he kill people fa real" she said walking away.

"I ain't hiding bitch" I told her and sped off.

I lied that's wasn't a Bnb but shit I coulny tell her that. But I'm bout to move up outta there anyways.

I had one apartment and three house, two were trap houses and the other one was where I took Ma'Liyah to. But imma put that shit up for sale right now and call my realtor cause she got my fucked up.

Can't get caught slipping.

Ok this chapter was short and I ain't update in like 6 days sooo my bad 💀.

But we hit 7k views, purr please don't play with us okayyy 😛😛.

Y'all already know I don't proof read so just bare with me. When I finish the book imma edit each chapter so yeah.

Ok byeeeeee 🏃🏾‍♀️🦼.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 77.4K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
223K 7.3K 63
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 ~𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
203K 9.3K 32
"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
513K 26.2K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...