✓ | LONDON BOY! larry stylins...

louiswenttoamsterdam द्वारा

"you know I love a london boy...boy, I fancy you" "i swear to god gubler, you are a dead man" "fine, but it b... अधिक

cast of "london boy!"
chapter zero! spencer reid's real kid!
chapter one, louis has a cancellation kink!
chapter two, happy birthday billy jean!
chapter three, alexa play drivers license by olivia rodrigo!
chapter four, i only love one (1) woman!
chapter five, lois + billy, forever & always!
chapter six, a bit too straight for us!
chapter seven, call it daddy issues all you want!
chapter eight, googling who louis tomlinson is!
chapter nine, one retweet = one prayer!
chapter ten, thanks mate!
chapter eleven, daddy material!
chapter twelve, take me on a date mr.styles!
chapter thirteen, -H, xx!
chapter fourteen, spaghetti man!
chapter fifteen, favourite skinny white boy matthew gray gubler!
chapter sixteen, for safety purposes take the scissors away from louis!
chapter seventeen, see you at five!
chapter eighteen, sunflower vol.6!
chapter nineteen, harry's letter to louis!
chapter twenty, i'll show you mine, if you show me yours!
chapter twenty-one, larry sex-tape?
chapter twenty-two, my #zouis heart!
chapter twenty-three, good boy: harry styles!
chapter twenty-four, matthew has a c-r-u-s-h!
chapter twenty-five, matthew's great plan!
chapter twenty-six, tpwk & drink a lot of water!
chapter twenty-seven, leonardo dicaprio is dating tweens!
chapter twenty-eight, parents trap: british edition!
chapter twenty-nine, get you a man like harry styles!
chapter thirty, fuck paparazzi!
chapter thirty-one, three in one instant coffee!
chapter thirty-two, red haired michael clifford supremacy!
chapter thirty-three, duel adelaide for matthew's heart!
chapter thirty-four, this is a hate crime!
chapter thirty-five, harry styles is cute, but his boyfriend is cuter!
chapter thirty-six, bff more like bfb!
chapter thirty-seven, young & beautiful!
chapter thirty-eight, enjoy being single while you can!
chapter forty, cloud my better judgement!
chapter forty-one, bros before hoes!
chapter forty-two, dad!
chapter forty-three, family getaway!
chapter forty-four, not going to sugarcoat it!
chapter forty-five, pinky promise!
chapter forty-six, billy jean's not my lover!
chapter forty-seven, shady taylor and zayn era!
chapter forty-eight, it's been a hot minute!
chapter forty-nine, room filled with sunflowers!
chapter fifty, at the end of the day, aren't we all louie girls?
chapter fifty-one, i love you, louis tomlinson!
chapter fifty-two, jerky jerk jerk face!
chapter fifty-three, move in with me, louis tomlinson?
chapter fifty-four, lois is back!
chapter fifty-five, bad boy information!
chapter fifty-six, feeling over the moon!
chapter fifty-seven, lois & johnny talk over (black) coffee!
chapter fifty-eight, the one where harry styles doesn't take anybodys shit!
chapter fifty-nine, i love you, love love you, billy jean!
chapter sixty, zayn & gigi know something too!
chapter sixty-one, family comes first!
chapter sixty-two, spotted x3!
chapter sixty-three, san francisco!
chapter sixty-four, this is a wendy's drive through!
chapter sixty-five, ask johnny!
chapter sixty-six, louis blue walls...louis what?!
epilogue!!

chapter thirty-nine, bad luck for the gublers!

506 16 15
louiswenttoamsterdam द्वारा

LOOKS LIKE 2021 ISN'T THE YEAR OF LOVE FOR THE GUBLERS!
{article written by gretchen calder}

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER (41), actor &
co-host of UK's most listened radio show "White boy of the month" and ADELAIDE LAWRENCE (30), waitress & instagram influencer, break up after the cheating allegations regarding Lawrence turned out to be true!

The two have met at a restaurant back in January, when Gubler went out for lunch with his daughter, owner of "Billy Jean ink", Billy Jean Gubler (18) & her now ex-girlfirend and Niall Horan's sister, Lois Horan (19), only to confirm their relationship via instagram in early May. Talk about bad luck for the Gublers!

It's been rumoured since late May that Lawrence was unfaithful to Gray Gubler, a few of witnesses stepping forward, claiming to have seen her at multiple different clubs, restaurants, parties, events with multiple different men.

We were having a hard time believing that all of this was true, as the two seemed to be so in love with each other. Lawrence's manager, Christina Calder, even stating for the press:

"She's found this amazing and handsome guy, who respects and treats her well. Everybody on her team adores Matthew. He's so supportive of her career and any idea she had in taking it a step further, even trying to arrange her an audition or two. I've never seen her this happy and couple so in love like the two of them."

Not to forget the waitress taking the actor to Glasgow, Scotland for her birthday, where he got to meet all of her friends and family...all falling in love with the charming radio host and his radiant personality!

Practically unbelievable to us...All until an anonymous source sent us these TWO photo!

In the photo on the left, you can see actor, Zach Braff (46) with Lawrence's two year old dog, the same dog her now ex-boyfriend, Gray Gubler posted a photo with all the way back in January when people were first finding out about the item! Of course, many people take photos with other peoples dogs, nothing to alarm us there...that is until we turn to the photo on the right where we can clearly see Lawrence and Braff kissing in front of what seems to be Braff's home. Picture speaks a thousand words and right now, there's no denying the truth!

What's interesting is that the both family and friends, mainly focusing on Gubler's previously mentioned daughter, Billy Jean Gubler and now his co-host on "White boy of the month", Louis Tomlinson (25) weren't afraid to show their distaste with the relationship, not so subtly shading the blonde all over social media and making jokes on the expense of ex-Criminal minds star...could they have possibly known more then what they lead on to?

We tried getting in touch with Gray Gubler's Lawrence's and Braff's management team, not getting an answer in time! However, what do you guys think? Leave your thoughts, questions and ideas in the comments down below. For more article on your favourite celebrities and famous personas, follow us on all of the social media platforms, @ /ENEWS!

Similar articles!

LOUIS TOMLINSON TALKS ABOUT LOVE & PLANS FOR THE FUTURE THAT HE HAS WITH HIS BOYFRIEND, HARRY STYLES

BILLY JEAN GUBLER SPEAKS ON HER PLANS FOR THE FUTURE & HOW SHE DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE OFF OF HER FATHERS NAME & FAME!

HARRY STYLES SET TO STAR IN A NEW MOVIE, MY POLICEMAN, COMING OUT IN 2023!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37.2K 1K 34
"there were stranger things than me falling in love with my arch nemesis's older brother" "bro, your arch nemesis is a sixteen year old boy-" ... in...
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
102K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
16.6K 930 30
Sinfully delicious: it's so bad for you but oh so delicious... "Oh, Harry..." "Such a bad omega you are Louis...moaning my name when you just got eng...