๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ| ๐™ .๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ...

By -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

y/n: holy shit he's hot wait- whoops he's in this chat abort abort abort F*CK! oh well he looks like timothรฉ... More

1. (prologue)
2.
3.
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
RESOURCES

26

4.2K 111 84
By -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

I YAWNED AND STRETCHED AS I WOKE UP IN MY BED.

it was a beautiful sunday morning here in midtown manhattan, new york. it was nearing the end of akaashi and i's first year of college. we lived together in an apartment my parents got for us as a gift.

i hopped out of bed and put on my slippers as i made my way to the kitchen. when i got to the kitchen i was met with flowers and heart shaped balloons. did i miss something?

"good morning." a voice said as they snaked their arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

"good morning...what is all of this for keiji?" i asked as i turned around to face my boyfriend.

"are you being serious?" he asked with a breathy laugh.

i looked at him with a confused face.

"(y/n). what is today's date and what happens today?"

"it's february 14th and the start of new york fashion week. i have a show this afternoon for mom!" akaashi looked at me with a blank face. "what?"

"so you're being serious...?"

"yeah...is there something i'm missing?" i asked confused. what could i be missing today? he looks kinda mad...i thought as i looked up at akaashi.

"it's valentine's day...how did you forget that? you gave me specific instructions to get you that tiffany bracelet you wanted.for today." 

i put my hand over my mouth as i felt shock and embarrassment all at once. how could i forget so easilyyyy?! wait-he got me the bracelet? "wait- you got me the heart charm bracelet?" i smiled up at akaashi.

akaashi rolled his eyes and laughed. "yes i did it's on the table with the flowers-"

i quickly jogged over to the table and opened up the pink bag. i pulled out the red paper and finally reached the tiffany blue box. as i opened that box i swore i saw a heavenly light emitting off of the silver. "ahhh thank you thank you thank youuu!" i exclaimed as i ran back over to him and gave him a hug. "will you put it on for me like on tv?" i gave him puppy dog eyes.

"fine, here." he gently grabbed my wrist and closed the bracelet allowing it to sit securely on my wrist.

"thank you~" i cooed as i wrapped my arms around his neck. akaashi leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine. i tugged him down further deepening the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter. the kiss got more passionate and with that came sloppiness.

*knock knock*

akaashi pulled away from the kiss first as he caught his breath. i saw his cute blushing face. "i'll go get that."

he opened the door to reveal, you guessed it, miles. he stood in the door with a cheesy grin while holding flowers and chocolates with a stuffed bear. "happy valentine's day (y/n)!" he beamed while completely ignoring akaashi.

akaashi sigh and turned to me with an annoyed look on his face.

"miles how much longer do we have to go though this?" i let out a sigh as i walked closer to the door.

"well if you must know, until you get married. and this stuff is actually from your parents." he handed me the stuff along with a card that was sighed from my parents.

"oh...well thanks!" you turned to go out the stuff down on the dining table next to the things akaashi got you.

"well i can't really say it was great seeing you, so bye!" akaashi started to close the door but miles stopped it with his foot.

"um i'm not done talking buddy." he pushed the door back open. "(y/n) after we're done with our shows today we should go get dinner or something." he ended with a smirk.

"i can't . i have plans for tonight." i said as i propped up the card i had just received.

"with who?" akaashi asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"you dummy." i giggled as i gently shoved his shoulder.

"barf. okay guess i'll see you at the show then." miles waved and left our apartment.

"when can we get rid of him?" akaashi asked as he turned away from the door.

"i don't think i really can at this point." i laughed.

___

as soon as i finished up with my show i changed into some different clothes so i could take my boyfriend out tonight!

"where are you taking me?" akaashi continued asking as i pushed him into our closet to get changed.

"i can not say! it's a surprise!" i locked him into the closet.

"well how am i supposed to know what to wear?" he yelled out through the door.

"dress casual! but warm because it's cold outside and i don't want you to catch a cold!"

i went and flopped onto our bed as i waited for akaashi to finish changing. after a few minutes i heard a knock at the closet door. "i finished changing!" akaashi yelled out to me.

i opened up the door to reveal him all dressed.

"ah! you look so cute! now let's hurry up and gooo!"

as me and akaashi sat in the uber he kept asking me where we were going and of course i never let him know! it would spoil the surprise!

"look we're here!" i jumped out the car and onto the sidewalk in front of dave n busters. "familiar right?" i grabbed onto akaashi's hand and pulled him into the arcade.

"an arcade like our first date..." akaashi muttered as he looked around while i paid for our cards.

"yup yup yup! i am just that amazing! best girlfriend ever award goes to me!" i said as i handed the other game card to him with a big smile.

"didn't you forget it was valentine's day today?"

"...anywayssss this place has really good slushies! come on!" i dragged him along to the bar.

"we're not old enough to drink-"

"yes we are! look!" i pulled out to fake ids that i had made for the both of us and waved them in his face.

"absolutely not." akaashi gave me a blank stare.

"i figured you'd say that." i slipped the cards back in my purse. "there's regular ones to and they're good!" i grabbed onto his arm and hugged him.

we got our drinks and started playing games. my eyes widened when i spotted the giant robot one. i smirked knowing that i was really good at this game and i could beat akaashi at it.

"hey keiji let's play the rock em sock em game!" i started to pull him behind me towards the game. he stood at the blue robot while i took the red.

"i don't think i've ever played a game like this before." akaashi said as he slid his card.

"oh? you'll like it!" as soon as the game started i went to go hit akaashi's robot but instead was met with a blue robot fist. i kept trying to hit back but his robot was destroying mine. the whole game went the same way. akaashi beating my robot while i had to sit and watch because i couldn't find an opening.

"how did you beat me...?" i asked as akaashi smiled over at me.

"i lied i've played this before. and i'm the best at it, practicing with bokuto really helped." he shrugged as he slung his arm over my shoulders.

"that's no fair! i thought i picked a game where i would win!" i glared up at him. he just laughed at me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"that's what you thought last time right?"

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 636 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
213K 5.4K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
2.6K 67 6
โ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ™ ~ฮตรฏะท~ โˆ™ โ”€โ”€โ”€ you see, love always works out in the end, right? ________________ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ: 2/12...
291K 6.1K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...