Announcements and Authors Not...

By PugLove6

This will be where I post all of my ANs regarding my story Trust Me. I would suggest adding this to your libr... More

What is the purpose of this book?
Illustrations

I'm not dead

7 2 6
By PugLove6

Hey.

So, I haven't updated my story since December, how shitty on my behalf is that?

I'm truly sorry for not updating, but the motivation at the minute is not there. I know this isn't an excuse, and I'm not trying to make excuses either.

School work has also been taking up most of my time too. It's a fabulous feeling to have 40 tasks overdue 🙄👍

I've been quite active on my Instagram account though. I post all of my artwork over there. If you're interested, my Instagram is PugLove.06. I'm not forcing you to check it out, but if you did I'd really appreciate it!

I have actually been writing a new chapter, bit by bit, but I don't know when I'll post it. Its really short so far and I won't post it until I have a really long chapter. I'd feel so guilty for making you wait so long for a chapter and then present you with a tiny chapter.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? I hope you're all doing well and staying safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
88.4K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
46.1K 977 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...