LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 86

1.1K 27 10
By del934

The next morning was the wedding, George nudged me awake and I opened my eyes to see him in a suit minus the jacket seeing as it was a hot day.

"Morning." He smiled and continued brushing his teeth then peeked out the door.

"Ooo hurry up come on!" He giggled.

"What are you so excited about huh?" I asked as I got dressed into the black dress I wore for slughorns party, I had nothing else to wear for a wedding.

"Come on!!!" He was practically jumping up and down.

"Ok ok!" I smiled and brushed my hair putting it into a half up half down style and put on a little bit of makeup then my heels.

"Come" he grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs, we stopped behind a wall and he put his finger to my lips to shush me.

"Zip me up will you?" I heard ginnys voice and looked ahead to see Harry.

I gasped slightly and George put his hand over my mouth so I licked it and he grimaced and let go.

"It seems silly doesn't it? A wedding..given everything that's going on" she muttered.

She had a point though and I didn't rlly want to do this wedding after all, it hit me that I couldn't be here with Draco and dance with him or.... if we could have our own wedding one day.

"You ok?" George furrowed his brows and asked me while his toothbrush was in his mouth.

"Mhm just need some coffee" I whispered and lied.

"Well I made us some already just wait a second" he smirked and I nodded.

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it, Becuase of everything that's going on" Harry muttered back.

They both leaned in and kissed, near enough snogging.

"Now." George giggled and waddled over to the coffee and so did I, laughing a little as he handed me my coffee and I sipped it watching them.

George stuffed his toothbrush handle in his ear hole and I giggled a little louder causing Ginny to stop kissing Harry and look at us, Harry looked confused before he noticed us sipping coffee.

"Morning" we both spoke smirking into our cups and laughing.

George winked and I laughed harder as they separated and George gave Harry a knowing look.

He looked outside the window and put his cup down.

"God, come on" he dragged me outside making sure I had my wand which I did.

I stumbled a little in my heels as we walked in the grass until I stood between the twins and a large flopped tent.

"All together now!!! One... two.... three!" Arthur called from the other side and we all helped in lifting it up.

I seemed to be the only girl here meaning I didn't have to be dragged out but I was.

"How's it going from your end boys?!" Arthur called out.

"You dragged me out here for nothing." I hissed and George just shrugged and laughed.

"Brilliant!" The twins sarcastically said.

We stopped once it was up and finished.

George walked over to me and Fred as we saw the minister of magic walking towards the house.

"Bloody hell what's the minister of magic doing here?" George asked.

The minister looked over at us and pointed at me.

"You! Come." He ordered, the twins looked at eachother in confusion then back down to me, I furrowed my brows but followed him inside to where Ron Hermione and Harry were.

"To what do we owe the pleasure minister??" Harry asked. Me and Ron scoffed at his poshness.

"I think we both know the answer to that question mr potter" he spoke smoothly and told us to sit down.

We seated at the couch next to eachother, Harry and Ron in the middle and me and mione on the outsides.

The minister placed something on the table infront of us and I was really confused.

"And this is??" Harry asked pointing to the thing infront of us, the minister then pulled out some sort of letter from his bag and it opened up infront of him to read out.

"Here in its set forth, the last will and testament of albus Percival wolfric Brian Dumbledore, first to Ronald billius Weasley I leave my deluminator a device of my own making in the hope when things seem most dark, it will show him the light" he handed Ron over the deluminator to which he opened.

"Dumbledore left this for me?" He asked looking down at the object.

"Yeah" he answered.

I notice Sirius and Remus sneaking inside and watching from afar with their wands in hands scowling.

I waved my hand at the side of me signaling for them to stop and relax so they lowered their wands and stood there listening and watching.

"Brilliant, What is it?" Ron opened it and it took the light out of a nearby lamp and when he closed and opened it again they went back.

"Wicked!" He smirked.

"To Hermione Jean granger I leave my copy of the tales of beedle the bard in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive" he handed Hermione an old book.

"Mum used to read me those, the wizard and the hopping pot, Babbity rabbity and the cackling stump" Ron laughed slightly, we all just stared at him in confusion.

"Come on?! Babbity rabbity?! No?" We all shook our heads as the minister carried on.

"To Harry James potter I leave the snitch he caught in his first quidditch match at hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill" he handed Harry the snitch he caught and Harry admired it as the minister spoke once more.

"And to y/n y/mn y/ln I leave my two favourite rings that match, one to you and the other to Draco Lucius malfoy in hope that you both stay in contact no matter the diffrences between the two of you as I too had a love like this once upon a time and that is how the rings work, you feel the others heartbeat through the ring."

I took the ring off the minister and slid it into one of my free fingers, most of them already had 2 of Dracos on and some of my own.

I immediately felt a heart beat and gasped.

"You already gave Draco the other??" I asked and he nodded.

"Matching yours with a green emerald on it" he told me, I looked down at mine that had a red one.

"So Dumbledore had a slytherin love, wonder who it could have been" I shrugged.

-
Dracos POV:
I hadn't eaten in days or even slept, my mind ran to y/n all the time or Blaise.

I was lying on my bed after I stormed off from the recent meeting when it was done.

The look of the dark lord scared the shit out of me and I didn't want to be here anymore in my own Fucking house or my own room, I just wanted to be in y/ns arms and be able to hold her again. We didn't even get to say goodbye not that I ever wanted to.

I had to tell her to stop sending letters, it broke me, but my father and Voldemort were getting suspicious of who it was so I had to burn them and tell her to stop, the same with Blaise.

I lay on my bed and cried myself to sleep, I just wanted a hole to swallow me up.

-

A couple hours later someone was shaking me awake, I shot up and pointed my wand at their throat, I soon realised it was my mother and lowered it.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and rubbed my eyes, she brushed the hair out of my face.

"The ministers here to see you Draco." She swooned and kissed my forehead before leaving.

Luckily if the minister was here that meant Voldemort and the other death eaters including my rat of a father had fled the house for the hour.

I Tredded down the stairs to the living room where the minister was sat.

"Draco Lucius malfoy, I leave this ring that was one of my favourites including another I had that matched. One to you and one to y/n y/mn y/ln in hope that you stay in contact no matter the differences between the two of you. I once had a love like this myself, me a Gryffindor with the red emerald, and my lover a slytherin with the green I give to you and that's how the rings work, you feel the others heartbeat through the ring." He spoke and handed me over the ring.

I furrowed my brows before he spoke again, "Albus Percival wulfric Brian Dumbledore's will, Mr malfoy" he told me.

I sighed, I didn't deserve this but I slid the ring onto my finger waiting for a heartbeat and furrowed my brows once more.

"I still have the other ring, on my way to deliver it now." He stood up and nodded at me.

Me and mother walked him to the door. "Thank you minister." She smiled softly and I thanked him too.

I heard loads of pops in the dining hall meaning they were all back, I told mother to just tell them he was curious about the movement in my house or some shit, I trusted her enough.

I walked up to my room shutting the door and I lay back down wanting and needing more fucking sleep.

-

I woke up again about an hour later from a nightmare I had.

I took deep breaths and stoped a second when I felt something through the ring, y/ns heartbeat.

I smiled and kissed the ring softly before looking out my window and playing my piano softly seeing as I was never going to sleep now.

-
Y/ns POV:

"Is that it then?" Harry asked him.

"Not quite..." the minister spoke.

We all looked back towards him as he continued.

"Dumbledore left you a second request, the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledores to give away, as an important historical artifact it belongs-"

"To Harry, it belongs to Harry, it came to him when he most needed it in the chamber of secrets" Hermione butted in.

"The sword may present itself to any worthy gryffindor miss granger, that does not make it that wizards property and in any event the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown" he told us.

"Excuse me?" Harry looked shocked.

"The sword is missing. I don't know what your up to mr potter but you can't fight this war on your own hes too strong" he spoke as he stood up leaving us.

Sirius and Remus walked him out away from the burrow with their wands in hand, they couldn't risk anything.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 14.7K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
102K 1.3K 54
THIS STORY IS MATURE. JUST A WARNING. 2 enemy's, 2 different families...not enough love,forced to hate each other. Want to love each other.One wants...
110K 4.1K 127
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK, NOT A STANDALONE STORY - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚...
352K 11.5K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...