Our Future ( second book to o...

By NinjaTurtleLoveTMNT

What happens when daya is depressed and Lewis finds out about her and thinks it's his child what will happen More

School
Another day another gone
Hurry
Sirens
The stay
The process
Running Tests
A/N
Plans?!?!?
7 months and back to school
E.R
Tears
Goodbye.......
Why!?!
Dream?!?

The truth

139 12 4
By NinjaTurtleLoveTMNT

Olivia's POV
"Mom I can't go through with the pregnancy" I hear her say. " Daya what are saying" I say afraid of what her answer might be. " I want a abortion I don't want to have a baby grow up knowing that they were a product of rape" I cringe when she says that. " Daya can u tell you something" Daya gets up and listens.
" My mom was taped by my dad okay and then she had me. afterwards she fell in to a drinking stage I don't want you to do that I'm a product of rape and I'm fine so please please give this baby a life" I say putting my hand on dayas stomach. " okay mom I will I'll go through with it" she says. " okay thank you now get some rest" I say turning off her light. elliot walks in. " hey I got Annabel and mint cookie dough ice cream" he says holding up the movie and two things of ice cream. " el she gonna keep the baby" I say giving him a hug. the rest of the night was spent watching Annabel and eating mint ice cream.

Tell me what you think.
Vote comment share follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
694K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...