Red Vs Blue, & there's Magent...

By Zeta_Lyfe

Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Following O'Malley's defeat at the hands of the Great Destroyer, the Reds ret... More

Chapter 1 Familiar Surroundings
Chapter 2 Hunting Time
Chapter 3 Fight or Fright
Chapter 4 Fair Competition
Chapter 5 Lost in Triangulation
Chapter 6 The Hard Stop
Chapter 7 Previous Commitments
Chapter 8 Looking for Group
Chapter 9 Exploring Our Differences
Chapter 10 Setting a High Bar
Chapter 11 Getting All Misty
Chapter 12 Talk of the Town
Chapter 13 Sneaking In
Chapter 15 Getting Debriefed
Chapter 16 Under the Weather
Chapter 17 Right to Remain Silenced
Chapter 18 Things Are Looking Down
Chapter 19 Two For One
Chapter 20 The Arrival
Interlude - A Meaningful Warning

Chapter 14 You Keep Using That Word

708 18 0
By Zeta_Lyfe

Church: Look at this Sheila, this is a thing of beauty. What I have here, I am amazed.

The tank was lined up with the Warthog and the Covenant Ghost outside the Blue Base.

Sheila: Whatever.

Church: We have got every single vehicle in this canyon. We are unstoppable! This is- I have my own fleet. I have my own fleet of cars.

Sheila: Three vehicles and only one guy to drive 'em, big deal.

Church: No, the important thing is that, they don't have any vehicles to. . . Hey, is there a problem here?

Sheila: Problem? Why would there be a problem?

Church: I just- uh, I don't know. You just seem, uh. . . you know, agitated.

Sheila: You think I'm agitated?

Church: Why I. . . I didn't mean. . . I don't mean-

Sheila: No, it was your word, 'Agitaded'. You said, "You sure seem agitaded Sheila." So I guess that mean I'm agitaded, don't I seeeeeeem agitaded Church?

Church: I'm just- I'm just saying you seem a little. . . upset.

Sheila: Oh, so now I'm 'upset'? Which is it Church, am I agitaded or am I upset?

Church: I don't, I mean, I don't really, I could go get a dictionary.

Sheila: Why would I be 'upset'?

Church: Uhhh, I don't know. . . .

Sheila: Well, would I be upset if I got a bunch more Blue guys to come hang around and help me?

Church: Well, actually. . . there are three other guys in the squad.

Sheila: Exactly! This isn't a parking lot Church! It's a team, a family! Are we just supposed to forget everything we've been through?

Church: Right, including the times you've killed me.

Sheila: How about if I suddenly decided, I wasn't the Blue team's tank? What if today, I'm feeling just a little bit Red.

Church: They're just cars Sheila.

Sheila: I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that.

Church: Hey is there like a. . . jealousy setting somwhere on you. . . that I could, you know. . . turn off. . .?

Sheila: Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?

*On the Quest*

Tucker, Andy, Ruby, Caboose, and the alien were taking cover while more of the Battle Creek reds and blues fired on them. Tucker stood near a weird panel.

Andy: Tucker! Use the key and open the gate!

Tucker: Key? What key?! I don't have a key?

Honk-honk: Blargh.

Andy: Your sword! Use the sword!

Tucker: Oh god! The sword is a key?! Just when I thought his couldn't get any lamer!

Ruby: Not the time!

Tucker: Alright, alright!

The aqua soldier ignited his sword and slashed the panel. A large gate lowered into the ground, revealing a Covenant Banshee!

Ruby/Tucker: What is that thing?!

Honk-honk: BLARGH BLARGH! BLARGH BLARGH!

Andy: The ship?! What ship?! No one told me about any ship!

The alien tossed the bomb onto the snow and dashed towards the Banshee!

Andy: Hey! Come back here you stink nugget!

Honk-honk entered the ship and began flying up as Tex landed on the snow near Andy!

Tex: Hey! What's that thing?! Where's he going?!

Andy: I don't know! He just kept saying, "there it is, there it is!"

Tex: I thought you said there was no reward at the end of the quest!

Andy: I didn't know!

Tucker: If you're pissed about that, wait till you find out my sword is just a key!

Tex: A what?! Andy. . .

Ruby: Guys! Seriously, let's settle this later!

Andy: Hey! Don't blame me! I'm just a translator!

Ruby: I SAID HANDLE THIS LATER!!!!!!!

The magenta girl grabbed Tex and Tucker before throwing them behind a rock for cover! She kicked Andy behind the rock as well!

Tucker: H-Holy shit!

Tex: Y-Yeah. . . *whispers* She's something else when she's pissed.

The Blue rookie then noticed something.

Caboose: Um, I think the alien is coming back. . .

The banshee was heading right towards them.

Caboose: Bad alien! Go away!

Tucker: Uh-oh.

Ruby: GET DOWN!!!!!

They all jumped away, leaving one of the reds completely exposed.

Red: What?

The banshee opened fire and killed him!

Caboose: Ohhh, he wasn't coming to kill us. . . He was saving us. That's a good alien.

Tex: Well, a deal's a deal. He owes me that ship. Andy! Tell him to bring that ship down here and-

Suddenly, a rocket crashed into the ship! It was completely destroyed, killing the alien!

Ruby: What the?!

Andy: You still want me to tell him? Heh heh, cause. . . I think it's down already!

?: Tex.

The freelancer looked up, as did everyone else. . . . A man in white armor stood in an opening in the fortress above them.

Tex: Wyoming?!

Caboose: Connecticut!

Tucker: They're not playing games Caboose.

Ruby: You. . . .

Wyoming: Well, it appears I've spoiled your little game! So sorry chumps!

Tex: That was my ship!

Wyoming: Oh dear! Then I stand corrected, I'm not sorry!

Tex: You are going to pay for that!

Ruby: Yeah, you're paying for coming after my friend. . . .

Wyoming: All out of change at the moment! Catch you next time! Cheerio!

The man sped off!

Tex: Get back here!

The woman ran towards the fortress to give chase!

Tucker: Huh, that didn't go quite the way I expected.

Ruby: Same here.

She dug into her pocket and pulled out some money.

Ruby: Do me a favor and buy Caboose ice cream when you get back to Blood Gulch. If I find out you wasted the money on something, I'll stab you.

Tucker: Wait! Why do I have to do it?!

The magenta girl watched Tex climb up the fortress and then looked at where Wyoming once stood. . . .

Ruby: Because I'm going after them. . . .

A trumpet tune echoed throughout the Freezing Plains.

Tucker: Better get going.

Ruby: *mutters* That ruined my one liner. . . . *sighs*

The girl dashed after the two freelancers!

Ruby: Remember, he wanted vanilla!

Tucker: Understood.

The second she was out of sight. . . .

Reds and Blues: CHARGE!

Tucker: Yeah, let's get the hell out of here.

*At Blood Gulch*

Church: You okay there? Blue guy?

The cobalt soldier entered his base to check on the fake Blue.

Simmons: I'm fine. *sniffs* I told you, it's just allergies.

Church: Oh yeah? You know, I never heard someone say 'boo hoo hoo' when they sneeze.

Simmons: *sniffs* I'm fine!

Church: Good! Well then now I can give you your orders. Umm, first of all, that jeep out of there is really dirty and I think that-

Simmons: Why are you giving me orders?

Church: Uh, because that's the way the Blue team works. . .

Simmons: Technically, you're the new guy. I should be telling you what to do.

Church: Uh, I don't think so man. See back in the day, uhhh. The way this worked was command would call me and give me the orders and then I would pass them along to everybody else. Okay, it works like this. I would get on my radio like this.

He then turned his radio on.

Church: I'd say uh. . . uh. . . Come in Blue Command, come in! This is Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. Do you read me? And then, normally this a. . . really annoying guy would come back and say-

The Blue Leader did not expect a response.

Vic: Hello, hello. Come in, hello.

Simmons: Wow, those are pretty good impressions, can you do Arnold Schwarzenegger? *mimics Schwarzenegger* I'll be back!

Church: That wasn't me. . . Uh hello?

Vic: Hello, come in Blood Gulch, can you hear me? Hello, try the veal, Hello.

Church: What? V-Vic? Is that you? It's been eight-hundred years! How have you survived so long?!

Vic: Oh, no way dude. Vic's dead. This is Vic's great great great great great great great great-

The amount of greats continued while Simmons kept doing his Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Vic: Great great great great great great great Grandson! Vic Junior.

Church: And you work- you work with Blue Command?

Vic: Oh right dude, good one dude, Blue Command, wink!

Church: What do you mean? What-wait, what does that mean? What does that mean? Does the- is the war over? Did we win?

Vic: Dude, I got a lot to catch you up on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.8K 19
Rvb Season 3, Are group of idiots are all split up in different places, to find O'Malley and stop him. The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned...
104K 2.1K 19
Rvb Season 2, Are group of idiots have returned and what adventures will they drag Leo into? The Oc Leo is owned by Me Red vs Blue is owned by "Roost...
12K 251 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! With the people of Chorus united, the Reds and Blues have only one final threat to handle, Charon and it's mercenarie...
19.3K 403 22
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! As Ruby recovered, Simmons was being held captive by Agent Washington and the Meta, requiring the Reds to go and save...