Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Our Home [26]

1.4K 28 2
By KxAmbrose

"Sup Colby." Kennedy smiled as Jon pulled open the door to Black and Brave Wrestling Academy.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming!" Colby said, pulling both his friends into a hug.

"So when does class start?" Kennedy said, looking around at the empty ring.

"Half hour, my students are driving here now." Jon and Kennedy nodded, sitting down in one of the folding chairs and making small talk.

"Jon wanna tell Colby the news!" Kennedy bubbled, placing her hands on Jon's biceps.

"Why don't you tell him doll, you look like you wanna spit it out." He laughed, nudging her side.

Colby raised his brow and looked towards the young woman who squealed and nodded her head, "Jon asked me to move in with him!"

A smiled broke out on his face as he gave her an excited look. Colby knew that Jon had very strong feelings for Kennedy and she reciprocated that too. They both loved each other very much, and he was happy for his friend. This was the first time in a long time that Jon seemed genuinely happy in a romantic sense.

"That's great. When do you plan on moving in?"

"I got Steph and Paul in on it so they've been helping pack up what they can but Kennedy and I are heading to Hartford on the weekend so she can see what she needs to get rid of, then on Sunday we should be unpacking in Vegas. By Monday she'll be moved in, but we're going to be on the road."

"This is my first time moving out of Connecticut y'know." Kennedy spoke, taking the men by surprise.

"Really? I thought you moved out before moving back in with your parents?" Jon looked over at her and she shook her head.

"I went to the University of Hartford and stayed in the dorm for a while until I moved back home."

"Well, you like Vegas a lot and there's no snow there." Colby snapped his fingers as her and Jon laughed.

"You're right, but I can't even imagine how hot it's going to be over the summer. I'll be in a bikini all day."

Jon whistled and patted her back, "I like the sound of that."

"You're such a sex addict." She laughed, pushing him away as Colby shook his head.

"What? Can you blame me? I got a hot girlfriend with a nice pair of-"

"Jon!" She swatted his arm, cutting him off abruptly.

"Ouch babe." He winced, rubbing his arm as she scowled.

"You guys are ridiculous, come on." They all stood up from their seat following Colby to the entrance where a bunch of men and women were talking amongst themselves.

"Morning guys." Colby announced, waving hi to them.

"Holy shit, it's Kennedy McMahon." One of the men said as she laughed and nodded her head.

"Nice to meet all of you, I'm Kennedy." She smiled, shaking their hands and saying hello.

"You know Dean and I are here too." Colby said, holding out his arms as everyone laughed.

"Alright guys, as you can see we have two special guests with us today. Kennedy and Dean are going to hop in the ring, we're also going to go over how to properly work a tag match and how to wrestle for the cameras."

They all nodded and watched as Kennedy and Jon hopped into the ring with two other students. Colby standing in the middle to point out the moves. Kennedy and a girl named Marie in one corner, and Jon and a guy named Zeke in the other.

"Dean, Kennedy, you guys start." Colby instructed, and they both went through the ropes, locking up and going through a few moves.

Jon eventually got her down into a nice grapple with his knee into her back as he held each of her arms out.

"Right here is why you have to play it out for the cameras. If Kennedy is a good guy and Jon is the bad guy, you need to make the crowd feel that through the cameras right. So Dean could trash talk Kennedy in this position, but Marie being her partner, she's going to get the crowd going allowing Kennedy to gain that momentum back up and counter." Colby explained.

"You like that, huh!" Jon scoffed, pushing his knee a little harder into Kennedy's back as she shook her head and made it look like it hurt more than it should.

"Come on Kennedy! Get up!" Marie clapped, stomping on the apron as the rest of the students pretended to be the crowd and went along with it.

Eventually Kennedy gained back up that momentum, countering his hold and going for a quick roll up but only getting a 1 count. The match went back to fast pace as Kennedy hit against the ropes and went in for a face breaker, similar to the one her dad does then pushing him down to the mat.

"Now we see Kennedy and Dean laying on the mat right. Both of them catching their breath, but now Kennedy is inching towards Marie to make a tag."

Following Colby's instructions, she inched her way to Marie but was pulled back by Jon, who held her ankle. She played her role and looked terrified trying to squirm away from his hold, but she brough her to another corner, laying some kicks onto her midsection before gloating.

"You never want to make an easy take if you just did something fast pace, in the world of wrestling you have to play with the crowd. Think that you're close, but in a snap your opponent is back up. It's not a good tag match if you're easily getting up from bumps and tagging your partner."

Kennedy and Jon continued wrestling until she gained the upper-hand hitting him with a super-kick, leaving him laying on the mat. She caught her breath and looked toward Marie, who held her hand out. Again she slowly inched towards Marie, this time making the tag as Jon got up from his feet and tagged his partner.

The match continued and ended when Marie got the pin on Zeke, Kennedy hopped in giving her a hug and pat on the back.

"Good job guys, since Marie and Zeke already got in they'll sit out as everyone else gets a try. Dean and Kennedy are going to go to the back and watch on the monitors and take some notes. Remember what we talked about, wrestling for the camera's and working the tag match."

Kennedy and Jon caught their breath as they hopped out the ring and followed Colby to the back room where it was equipped with monitors similar to the ones she used while working productions.

"This is more like it." Kennedy smiled, taking a seat in one of the chairs and throwing on the headphones.

"So just watch the matches, take notes on the good, the bad, what needs to be improved, and any advice." Colby told them, passing them a note pad each and a pen.

"Got it." Jon said, sitting beside Kennedy and putting on his headphones.

They sat through a good hour of training, each match lasting about ten minutes, just enough for the students to get a feel of what it was like. Both of them taking some notes like Colby told them to do. After the hour was up they headed back out to the ring, reading out what they did good and bad. It was obvious that they weren't used to working the cameras since they were still learning, but it was good practice.

"Anything else you have to say?" Jon looked over at Kennedy as he finished up his notes.

"If there's one thing I have to say, it's that you all did a great job. Nobody is going to be perfect the first time around, but you'll get the hang of it. Remember, the whole point of wrestling is being able to tell a story, trying to evoke that emotion from the crowd and everyone watching. Just keep working hard and you'll get better." Kennedy smiled, giving everyone a thumbs up.

As all the students left, leaving only the couple and Colby. Colby suggested they stop by his coffee shop that he recently opened with some business partners.

"This is nice." Jon smiled, walking hand in hand to the cafe with Kennedy.

"Thanks. What are you guys in the mood for? Iced coffee, hot?"

"I'll take whatever iced coffee you recommend." Kennedy told him, looking up at the menu.

"Nitro cold brew for me." Jon spoke, stuffing his hand into his pocket, trying to get some cash.

"On me, man, don't worry about it." Colby grinned as Kennedy smirked.

"Well in that case, add a chocolate chip cookie to our order."

When they all got their food, Colby snapped a photo of him and the couple to post on the Instagram account. Then they all sat down and started small talk again.

"How many weeks till Mania?"

"5, it's all happening so fast." Kennedy spoke worriedly as they both looked at her comforting.

Jon's hand coming to rest on her leg as she put her head on his shoulder. "You sound nervous, what's the matter?"

"Yea, what's the matter Kennedy." Colby mocked lighting the mood as she scowled at him before turning to Jon.

"I don't know, I just don't want to mess up or disappoint anyone. Especially you and my dad, and let's not forget my grandpa."

"You aren't going to disappoint anyone babe, you've been doing so great with training and you've got it all down."

"He's right, Kennedy. Look at what you did today with those rookies, you showed them how it's done and you're going to do great at Mania." Colby encouraged and she gave him a smile.

"Thanks guys." She smiled at Colby and gave Jon a peck on the lips.

"Do I get one?" Colby joked as Jon glared and pulled her closer.

"Get your own Lopez." They all laughed and Kennedy smirked.

"Aren't you and Becks getting a little close?" Colby shifted and shrugged.

"Now he's getting all shy." Jon teased, kicking his leg under the table.

"Shut up, we're just friends alright." Kennedy and Jon looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah, we said the same thing. Look at where we are now." Kennedy told him, pecking Jon's cheek.

"Made her my girlfriend after a few weeks, now she's moving in. Hell, the only that's left is marriage and kids." Jon chuckled turning his head and grasping her cheeks pulling her in for a kiss.

"That sounds nice." Kennedy whispered, chasing his lips and kissing him again.

Colby scrunched his nose and shook his head, "You guys are so in love, it's disgusting." He mumbled as it fell on deaf ears.

_

"Jesus christ, how much clothes do you have woman!" Jon huffed as he set down a box of Kennedy's clothes.

They were in Hartford for the weekend gathering Kennedy's belonging with the helping of her parents, of course. It was safe to say that Kennedy had a lot more than she thought she did, her and her mom ended up sorting through things that she could donate and those that needed to be thrown away. But even still, she still had plenty of clothes and shoes.

"Sorry, sweet face, but you're doing such a good job." She smiled, kissing his lips as he continued to catch his breath.

"Here's some water Jon." Steph chuckled, throwing him a water bottle that he quickly caught and drank.

"You have a shopping problem." Her dad said walking back into the house after helping the movers load the moving truck.

"Sorry, but there's just one more box." She bit her lip and pointed to the box Jon had set down.

Her dad sighed and walked over, picking up the box and bringing it out to the truck.

"What time is your flight?" Her mom asked as they walked to the kitchen to get lunch started.

"Like 6, right babe?" Kennedy looked over at Jon, who pulled out his phone to check their flight information.

"6:20. You were close." Steph nodded, cutting up some veggies and placing it into the pan.

"You know the girls are kinda bummed, they're going to miss their big sister a lot." Kennedy frowned hearing her mom's words and wrapped her arms around Jon's neck.

"Why don't we go out and do something? I mean, we've got a few hours before our flight. What's something we can do to get their spirits up?" Jon chimed in as Steph and Kennedy thought.

"What about we all go the ice rink? You girls love it there and you get to show off your skills to Jon." Stephanie smirked, pushing at her daughter's shoulder from across the island.

"I haven't skated in months, let alone years professionally."

Jon chuckled and poked her side, "Come on, I bet you're still good."

She sighed and nodded, "Fine, but only because I want to spend time with my sisters."

The front door opened followed by her father's grunts as he made his way to the kitchen shaking his head. They all stifled their laughs.

"Dad, are you ok?" Kennedy grinned seeing her dad rubbing his shoulder.

"I feel like I pulled a muscle carrying all that crap. You seriously have a problem Kennedy." He shook his head, sitting down beside Jon.

Kennedy gasped and shook her finger, "I do not have a shopping problem. You're the guy who still keeps the polo shirts for twenty years ago that you don't even wear anymore. And I'll have you know that I have an extensive wardrobe because I know fashion, unlike some people around here." Kennedy side eyed her dad as her mom laughed.

Paul rolled his eyes and looked at Jon, "I think you're going to need to give her the entire closet. She's insane like her mother."

Both women scoffed, Stephanie picking up a carrot scrap and throwing it at Paul's head.

Paul scowled and ate the scrap, still grumpy as they laughed. Kennedy helped her mom cook stirfry veggies with a side of rice and they all ate together before heading to the living room to chill out before they would go ice skating.

Once they arrived to the rink, there was no one there besides them, which was a good thing. They all started lacing up their skates, Jon using a pair of Paul's that he lent him.

"Sissy, are you so excited!" Murphy squeaked, sitting beside her oldest sister who was tightening her skates.

Kennedy nodded and smiled, "Are you so excited, Murph!" She tickled her sides as the little girl giggled.

"Come on let's get on the ice." Aurora cheered, hooking her arms with Vaughn and slowly going onto the ice.

"I want to stay with sissy." Murphy looked at Kennedy and Jon, who nodded their head.

Jon lifting the little girl off her feet and slowly got onto the ice, placing her down near the handrail so she could hold on.

"I can't believe you're ice-skating in a crop top right now." Jon chuckled as Kennedy came up beside him holding his hand.

"Hey, don't underestimate me, I can ice skate in anything." She flipped her hair back as he grinned.

"Your dad looks like he's having a good time." Jon pointed at Paul, who struggled to stay on his feet as Stephanie laughed and attempted to help him out.

"He's a lost cause when it comes to the ice. I think the ring is more of his natural habitat." Kennedy joked, even her little sister laughed.

"You can go faster if you want, Murph and I will circle around." Jon spoke, patting her back.

"You sure? You aren't going to fall, are you?" Jon rolled his eyes and nudged her slightly.

"I know how to skate smartass, now go." He laughed, kissing her lips and pushing her off as she skated.

He watched with a smile on his face as Kennedy lapped fast circles around them, her sisters cheering her on as she laughed.

"You're a show off!" Her dad called out as she passed by him again.

Eventually Steph and Paul caught up with Jon and her sisters watching Kennedy.

"She's one hell of a skater." Jon smirked at Kennedy, keeping his eyes on her figure.

"Yeah, she was an ice skater for a while so she perfected her craft." Stephanie told him.

"Kenny has so many trophies and medals from skating. Did you see them Jon?" Vaughn asked and Jon nodded, looking at the middle sister.

"Yep, Kennedy is bringing some to Vegas so she can display it in our home." Jon told her.

"Our?" Paul looked over at Jon, who smiled widely and nodded.

"Well yeah, it's officially our home. It wouldn't be right if I just called it my home, Kennedy and I are together so it just feels right saying our home." Paul grinned and patted him on the back.

"You're a good man, Jon...don't steal her away from us though." Paul warned as Jon nodded, he understood that Kennedy was very close with her family and he would never try to tear them apart.

"Of course." Jon smiled back.

Kennedy had the look of confidence on her face. It had been a few months since she had been in the rink, but she was the most comfortable here. This was her life for a good chunk of her childhood and early teen years, so she could understand why. It felt nice being back where she knew she perfected her craft, though she knew that the ring is where she needed to feel this sort of confidence. She would definitely take this and bring this type of energy with her.

Without really hesitating, she went for a couple spins and jumps, her blood pumping with so much excitement and energy with the rush. The cold air breezing past her as some ice flakes landed on her arms.

"You're going to hurt yourself, Kennedy!" Her dad cautioned watching her do a double axel.

"No, she's not." The girls said in union, clapping their hands watching Kennedy.

Kennedy slowed down and skated over to her family. "I thought you said you suck." Jon laughed.

"I lied." She smirked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Wanna teach me?" Kennedy beamed and nodded her head, taking his hand and skating away.

"Slow down, I'm not a pro like you." He heard Kennedy giggled as she stopped slightly.

"Well, what do you want to learn sweet face?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just know I can't jump or spin like you." She thought for a second and nodded.

"I can teach you how to skate fast like me. Though you might fall a few times."

"I'm up for a challenge." He smirked.

The rink was filled with laughter as Kennedy along with her sisters attempted to teach Jon how to skate a little faster. Stephanie and Paul sat on the stands watching and laughing along with them.

"Come on babe, try again." Kennedy encouraged helping her boyfriend up from the ice.

"This is embarrassing, your 8-year-old sister can skate faster than me."

"It takes practice, come on, we can go together. I'll hold your hand." She held his hand and then slowly began skating, speeding up after a while.

She smirked slyly as she slowly began to let go of his hand once he got the hang of it. "You let go!" He yelled as she laughed hysterically.

"But you're doing it!" She squealed back, clapping her hands.

"Now how do I stop." He asked as she gave him an unsure smile.

"Uh, the best bet would be try to stop and fall on your ass."

"On my ass? You've got to be - shit." He groaned falling onto his butt, Kennedy slowed down turning so she could assist Jon.

"Sorry! But you did it! I'm proud of you." She said getting on her knees and pulling him into a hug.

He nodded his head as she pulled away; she bit her lip before bringing her lips to meet his. "I love you."

The pain started to fade as he kissed back, resting his hands on her back, "I love you too, but I don't think I'll be ice skating anytime soon."

_

The next morning they were in Vegas, they had landed at midnight and fell straight to sleep with how tired they both were. Jon was up first, getting into the kitchen to cook up some breakfast for him and Kennedy. When she woke up to an empty bed but the delicious smell hitting her nose, she smiled knowing Jon was just in the kitchen.

"Morning baby." Kennedy said, wrapping her arms around Jon from behind.

"Mmm good morning doll." He smiled, turning his head to the side to give her a kiss.

"How was your sleep?" He asked as she pulled away to make herself a cup of coffee.

"It was good, I love your bed."

"Our." He corrected as she smiled and turned to face him.

"I mean our bed." She pursed her lips with a blush on her cheeks. She was so in love with this man.

"I told you babe, what's mine is yours."

"And what's mine is yours too." She told him as she took a seat right across from him and dug into her food.

"We'll do some unpacking today, then pack again for the road?" She nodded her head and picked up her phone to look through emails.

"Oh look, I got the scripts." Kennedy opened up the PDF and showed Jon as he read through a little of it.

Since Mania was right around the corner, they would officially announce the match tomorrow on Raw. This time a little argument breaking out in the ring with her parents and Jon before her grandfather would come out. They were all excited about finally getting to announce it and building it up even more with the upcoming shows.

"I have a photoshoot." She said surprised, clicking on one of her emails and reading all the information.

"Is it a sexy photoshoot?" Jon winked as she shook her head.

"Unfortunately, no, they just want to get some shots for my profile in the app. But it says here they want you and I to do some for promotional for Mania."

He groaned and put down his fork, "You know I hate photos."

"I know, but it's with me, babe. Pretty please?" Her voice got a little higher, and she softened her eyes.

"You know, you have to stop doing that because I'm going to keep saying yes." He mumbled as she grinned.

"I promise it won't take long." Jon just nodded his head and kept eating.

"Do you know the schedule for Mania week?" Kennedy nodded and sighed.

"After Raw, we have a bunch of signings and meet and greets. Then I have to go to a press conference and speak in front of the media. Then hall of fame on Saturday, and Mania on Sunday."

"My hardworking girlfriend is going to be real busy." He laughed, holding her hand.

"I know, we'll barley have any time with each other." She pouted

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out. We always do, don't we?" A smile splayed onto her face, they always found a way.

They began packing after they finished up breakfast. Thankfully, most of Kennedy's clothes were able to fit in her half of the closet, but Jon was willing to give her his side if she needed. The rest of her other clothes went into the dresser, and now all that was left were her little belongings that she brought along.

Jon went into his man cave with a box of her awards and trophies, displaying them on the shelves so they could have a place to shine. Kennedy stayed in the bedroom, folding all her miscellaneous clothes like undergarments and bras.

"I put all your awards up doll." Jon walked into the bedroom, seeing her sitting on the bed.

"Thank you." She  kissed his lips and went back to folding.

"What are these?" Jon smirked, rubbing his hands together and picking up some pink lingerie.

She snatched it out of his hands and giggled, "Those are new, I can't have you tearing it apart."

He frowned and crossed his arms, "You can trust me, I'm a gentleman."

She looked at him and tilted her head, "You ripped the purple one that I was wearing last time and that was my favorite one."

"Oh, yeah." he laughed, remembering the one time they decided to have some fun before the show and he ended up ripping the lace off her.

"But come on, I promise I won't rip it off this time. Just try it on, give me a little show." She blushed as she stood up, putting away what she just folded.

"How about we play a game?" She challenged, leaning her back against the dresser as he stalked his way up to her.

"What's the catch?" He smirked, resting his palm on her cheeks.

"I'll put on the lingerie, but you can't touch me." He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled away.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"If you touch me first, then I get to cuff you, but if I touch you, then you can cuff me." Her hands lingering to his side.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have handcuffs, baby."

"Oh, but I do." She smiled, turning around to open one of the drawers, showing him the fluffy pink cuffs that dangled from her fingers.

"Where'd you get that?"

"I picked it up when I went shopping. I thought you'd enjoy it since I know you played a cop in that one movie."

He grinned and nodded his head. "Fine, you're on Kennedy."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, it seems as though you're already excited." Her eyes trailed down to his bulge as he hissed.

"You're playing with fire, sweetheart, but one last thing before you put that on."

"What is it-"

He connected their lips in a fiery kiss, pulling her closer to him and moving his hips into her as she moaned against him. He managed to hold off and pull away as she whined, "Go get changed doll, game on."

The rest of the afternoon was a teasing game for the both of them. Jon wasn't going to lose so easily, he knew he had to tempt her. He told her he was going to catch some sun out in the backyard, Kennedy saw his well toned arms covered in a light sheen of sweat as his muscles tightened when he did some push-ups.

"That son of a bitch." She said under her breath, watching from the window.

Instead, she decided to get him back, going into the kitchen where the backdoor was, Jon would walk in at any moment. She bent over, going into the fridge to pull out some strawberries, eating them seductively. Some of the red liquid trickling down her cleavage as she took a bite, Jon walked at the right time.

"Want some berries, baby?" She asked innocently, pulling the bitten strawberry from her lips.

He growled making his way to her opening his mouth as she smiled letting him take a bite.

"It's pretty hot, huh?" He asked, and she nodded watching as he pulled off his tank top revealing his body making her melt.

"You okay? You're drooling." Jon joked as she cussed under her breath.

"I am not! Can't you just touch me already?" She whined, but he shook his head.

"As much as I would love to, I don't want to lose. You can touch me if you want." he smirked, holding his arms out as she rolled her eyes.

"No thanks, sweet face, I can hold off." She told him walking away.

"You know you want to!" He called out. She could hear the smirk on his face as he spoke. And as much as she did, she couldn't lose to her own challenge.

With a thought in mind, she laid in the center of the bed, being sure to leave the door open so he could hear her. Jon couldn't touch her, but that didn't mean that should couldn't touch herself to tempt him.

Slowly her hands trailed over her body, making her way down to her heat where she knew she was already ready for him. She slipped her garment to the side and easily pushed a finger into her heat, moaning out loud.

"Jon!"

He sat on the couch, drinking a beer when he heard his name come out of her mouth as a cry. Thinking she was hurt or needed help with something, he quickly rushed into their bedroom, but his breath hitched seeing his girl sprawled out on the bed pleasuring himself.

"You trying to kill me doll?" He groaned, kneeling between her legs as she looked up at him.

"Don't you see how ready I am for you? Just touch me Jon, I know you want to." She moaned, continuing to her move her fingers against herself.

Jon watched and licked his lips, "Tease."

Before you know it, his lips wrapped around her bundle of nerves and his fingers replaced hers as he pumped two, in and out. Her fingers tangled into his hair as she closed her eyes and let moans fly out of her mouth.

"Yes, just like that. Keep going baby." She whispered, grinding her hips down to his mouth.

"You're a fuckin' tease you know that?" He growled smacking her thigh before putting his mouth on her again.

"Jon, baby, I'm gonna cum." She whined, pulling on his hair harder, her eyes opening up to look at his.

He looked great between her thighs, wanting her to release as he pumped his fingers faster stroking her gspot and spelling his name on her clit with his tongue. His eyes stayed on hers and he watched her sit up on her elbows and cry out his name, her body trembling and legs shaking between his head.

"You taste sweet." He whispered, pulling away after he finished lapping her up.

In an instant, her lips connect to his as he moved higher up on the bed until she rolled him over with her on top. A smirk on her face as she grabbed his hands and cuffed them quickly.

"You've gotta be faster than that sweet face." She winked, resting her hands on his chest, grinding down on his clothed bulge.

"Got your sweetness all over my face." He shot back as she groaned, moving down to unbuckle his belt and pull off the blue jeans and boxers.

"You should know I never lose babe, not even at my own challenge." She smiled, settling back on his lap, this time slowly taking his length into her.

"F-fuck." He hissed as she bottomed downed and slowly moved her body up and down.

"I bet you want to touch me right now, don't you?" She shot him a seductive look at her right hand trailed behind her back, unclipping her bra and allowing her breast to spill out.

"You're glad I'm not touching you right now, doll." He gritted through his teeth, moving his hips with hers.

"Yeah? Why's that?" She shuddered, leaning farther down to attach her lips to his neck.

"Because I'd destroy you for being bad. Pleasuring yourself without my permission and acting like a slut. Now that's ought to be a few spanks."

She giggled and pulled back, staring at his eyes rocking back and forth on his length, "Too bad that won't happen, seeing as you've got your hands cuffed up."

He chuckled and nodded his head, "You really do underestimate me doll."

His hands suddenly came down, one tangling in her hair, the other resting on her lower back, flipping them over so he could be on top.

"How'd you do that?" She breathed, arching her back into his crotch.

"Next time don't leave the key under the pillow." He laughed, smacking her bottom while she moaned.

"You're infuriating you know." She whined, feeling another slap.

"But you still love me." He rasped through her hair as she turned her head and nodded.

"Forever." She pursed her lips into a smile as he kissed her.

"Now hands behind your back." He commanded, grabbing her hands and cuffing them behind her back.

"Yes officer Jon." She giggled, swaying her hips back and forth before Jon laid another smack to her cheeks, resulting in a light squeal.

"Not too tight is it, babe?" He asked, making sure there was a space between her wrists and the cuffs.

"It's good baby, now come on and get to the main event."

He growled, gasping her ass in his hands as he slowly slid into her heat, sinking inside with no problem. She fell forward, her moans and cries muffled into the pillows, Jon digging his fingers deeper into her skin the faster he went.

"F-fuck, keep going Jon." He heard her cry, her hips pushing back to meet his thrust.

"That's right, baby, throw it back into me. Feels good, doesn't it? Tell me how good it feels." He grunted, leaning forward to pick her head up with his hands tangled in her hair.

"I- it feels so fucking good baby, please, just like that." She sobbed, trying to grab a hold of something but failing as he continued to pound into her at an unrelenting pace.

"Shit babe, you're a fuckin' vice around me. You look so good like this." He threw his head back licking his lips at the feeling.

"I'm gonna cum Jon, please, please." She begged, her body trembling.

"I'm not stopping you doll, cum for me, right now." His pace now becoming too much as her body went into ecstasy, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she let out a string of curses and moans.

"Did you take your pill?" Jon asked breathlessly as she nodded weakly.

Kennedy turned her head slightly and bit her lip keeping her eyes on his. She knew she was close by the look in his eyes and the shuddering of his body. "Cum baby, please for me."

Jon let out a hoarse growl, spilling his seed inside of her. Pumping himself deeper for a few more strokes until he pulled out tapping his length on her butt as his other hand cuffed her, her body falling limp to the mattress.

"That good for you, beautiful?" Jon asked laying beside her, pulling her head to rest on her chest.

"Uh huh." She swallowed, catching her breath, her body still shaking from the pleasure.

"That's one way to celebrate this move." Kennedy laughed, running her hands over his bare chest as he chuckled.

"I love you, you tease." He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes.

"I love you too." She yawned.

The pair closed their eyes and stayed in silence until Jon shifted around, looking down at her.

"When you're done resting, wanna do it in the shower?"

"You read my mind." She laughed, eyes still closed as she nuzzled closer.

"My girl." He whispered with a smile on his face.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 17 6
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด." ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 184 39
This story starts in 2015. It will progress into 2019, so bear with me! Your name is Rachael Lynn McMahon. Yes, daughter of Vince McMaho...