MISMATCHED [T.H.]

由 snowflacks1d

Can you love someone with whom you had arranged marriage? Can two people love even though they are not marrie... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

250 6 6
由 snowflacks1d

Aurora's POV:

After the hectic two weeks, the only good thing happened with me was the bachlorette party with Emily. The only time I stepped out and didn't found Tom. Today is the day when I will no more be as independent as I am now. Today I am going to be someone's daughter in law but will I ever become someone's wife? 

"Hey Aura, now slowly open your eyes." Emily said.

"Wow." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"I know even Tom can't resist himself now." She said. At this my face stiffens.

"Darling, I know you are scared but don't worry. I have taught him with a lecture and kinda threaten him that if he did anything to hurt you he will pay for it." She said.

"Oh my god, my daughter is looking like a princess." Mum said entering the room with dad.

"My daughter is already is a princess. I am happy to give you in safe hands. You have a future with him. A shining future." Dad said.

"Yes, it maybe hard in the beginning but even gold has to go through a lot to become shiny." Mum said.

"Ok so let's get going" Emily said holding me .

Tom's POV:

"Mom, is this fine?" I asked my mum about how I was looking. 

"My son is really ready for his big day." Dad said.

"Yes he really is. And I know Aura will be the luckiest girl in this whole world." she said.

"Mum, your expectations...." I said but.

"Are valid. Son, she is not the one you might be thinking. She won't ask you anything. Just your love and support. Nothing else. Tom, look here. Don't hurt her." Mum said more like ordered.

"Hey mate, you look great but it's time for us to leave." Harrison said as he entered.

We reached the church. Everyone reached there except her. I don't know why but I was waiting to see her.

The music started and she walked in holding her father's hand and the flowers. After what I see I can't even blink for once cause the person I hate is the same I am gawking right now.

"Here is my daughter, I am giving her in the safest hands which will love her the most." Her dad said placing her hand on mine. I looked at her but she didn't.

"Now speak your vows." The priest said.

"I Thomas Stanley Holland, take thee Aurora White to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." I said.

"I Aurora White, take thee Thomas Stanley Holland to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." She said.

The priest then blessed us, joined our hands together, and asks

"Do you take Aurora White as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked.

One no Thomas and you will be free. Just say no. NO.

"I do" I said.

"Do you take Thomas Stanley Holland as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He asked her.

She looked in my eyes as I could see her eyes reflecting the light due to tears she resisted to flow down.

"I do" She said

"Now you may kiss you bride."The priest said.

I leant in but in place of kissing her lips I kissed her back palm. Everyone was shocked but more shocking was the hurt in Aura's eyes. What did she expect that I am gonna kiss her?

"Now place the ring and say what I say."

Harrison gave the Aura's ring to the priest, who blessed it and handed it to me to place on the Aura's finger.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." I said.

Then, Emily hands my ring to the priest, who blessed it and handed it to her to place on my finger.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit." She said.

The priest invited the wedding party and the guests to share in a sign of peace (typically a handshake) and the words, "Peace be with you" with the people standing nearest them. 

"Hey Tom, can I take Aura for a moment." Emily said as we reached reception place.

"Nope she is my wife." I acted as if I didn't want her to leave.

"Don't worry she knows that all this is just acting." Aura said and Emily showed her disappointed face.

"Oh then you can take her." I said without looking at any of them.

"Hey mate, how you feeling?" Harrison came out of nowhere.

"The happiest guy to marry the prettiest girl in the world. I think this is what you wanted me to say." I said with a fake smile.

"Mate, just answer me once, just once. I swear I am never gonna ask again." He pleased.

"What?" I asked.

"Give me just one but valid reason to hate her. One but valid" He asked. And here I am without any answer cause I myself don't know why I hate her but I do.

"There are many reasons I can't justify one." I lied.

"Tell me any. You also know it's not her fault that all this is happening. Just think for once. What if you would have treated her normally. Maybe you could have fallen in love by now. And the tears in Aura's eyes which is caused by you would not have been there anymore." He nearly yelled.

"And that's why I treat her like that. Cause I I will treat her better, she will fall in love with me and will expect me to fall for her. And anything which falls gets broken. Love is not my cup of tea. I don't wanna break her up after making her fall in love with me. Hating her is far better." I yelled in cold voice.

"Mate but-" He said but Dad came. Thank you dad for saving me. Right? 

"Hey son" He said with deep smile. Something's fishy.

"Yes Dad" I said.

"Um can I get a little time alone with my son Harrison?" He asked Harrison.

"Sure but consider what I said." He said to me.

"Son, today is your special day. I know you are not happy with it but look at Aura. It seems as if she is really happy to marry you." He said. Definitely fishy.

"Dad, what do you want to say?" I asked having gut to know what he is saying.

"Today was your wedding now after this reception party you both will go home and start living as couples. You know what I am saying. Tonight won't be just a night. It will be a wedding night. Your wedding night." He finally said.

"WHAT??? No dad, even you also know none of us was ready for this wedding and it is to early." I squealed.

"Not that I didn't see you kissing her palm instead of her lips. And you have dated a girl before. You never hesitated even before kissing her. When you have the one who deserves it, you are acting insane. Tom, Aura loves you. It's only you who has to see this. I said enough and you better know what happens in a wedding night." He ordered and went. After a while Aura joined me.

"Hey young couples, now it's time for you to dance." My mum said.

"Yes Tom and Aura, come on go and dance." Her mum encouraged.

We unwillingly got up and headed towards to floor. I held her waist in anger but she didn't even touched me in the beginning.

"I wanna go, please" She said while dancing.

"You can't, everyone is watching us." I said.

"Please stop, it's paining your grip.." She gave a small shriek in pain as I saw my grip around her was far more tight. Even a man would scream if held him like this. I was really sorry but I didn't wanna show this to anyone.

"Shit, I am sor-- I didn't realise it. You can go if you wanna go." I stuttered. She placed a fake smile so that no one gets suspicious. After few minutes she came out placing her hand on the place I griped. I still felt guilt but I can't show it.

"Time to go home" I told her as she came back to me. Our journey to home went silent.

We stepped up into our room. I can't do what my dad said. With Aura? Never. I can't even share my bed with her.

"Um you can sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the couch." I said.

"Don't worry I will sleep in another room." She said.

"No you cant do that. We have to be here. I don't want my family to know that our equations are tangled." I said and she turned herself away.

"Um actually I wanna say that...umm..you know about that?" I hesitated.

"That?" She asked me back.

"Ugh.. Straight away, we are not going to have that all stuff what happens on wedding night." I said looking at her.

"Ok I guess. I don't want to either." She said not even having eye contact with me.

"It might be your bag. You can change if you wish to" I told her. She nodded and went to change in bathroom. I changed in room itself.

"We are having a get together tomorrow so we have to be present down by 9 in the morning." I ordered.

"Sure" She said.

I slept but can I? Actually No. After 2 hours of overthinking I opened my eyes and looked at the direction of the bed. Aura was not there. I knocked the bathroom door but no response. I was just opening the door to go downstairs when I saw her standing in the balcony.

"I guess you didn't understood that we have to be present by 9." I said standing behind her.

"I can see I am not the only one who is awake at this time." She said with her voice breaking.

"Yes I am awake just to check on you but seems like you don't wish to sleep." I said in an disgust way.

"What if Tom? What if you were told to sleep on my bed when you know I didn't wish to share it with you? Definitely pissed off. But I am not so lucky as you to be pissed and my problem would be considered. No one gets habitual of different place especially where you are made to feel different this fast. I need time to actually process all my faults which made you hate me till death. What is this revenge for? Bumping into you when I spilled coffee on your suit or meeting in that park or maybe having dinner with you when our families proposed the idea of our marriage? Or was it about the time our eyes got locked for the first time in that club?" I didn't she this coming. She blurted as even after trying so hard her tear fell off.

"Hey stop showing that you are the only victim. I am also not happy with all this happening. I know we both are not on the same page. None of us want each other. But that doesn't mean I am only one to blame." I said showing my cold form.

"Ok then answer me. Give me a fvcking valid reason of this much hate you give me. Do you have any? Answer me. No, cause you are the billionaire who thinks he could win anything with his damn money. No Mr. Tom Holland, not everything depends on money.It depends on your emotions and feelings. There is no place of this fvcking ego which is actually your second wife. Or actually the only wife cause for the world I am your wife but not for us. So all you have is mere bullsh*t." I was really speechless cause she said with not anger but brokenness. She then walked to the bed.

"Aura-" I was saying but she spoke up.

"Yeah I know I know I will be ready by 8 don't worry." She said and faced other side.

I went back laying on the couch. Just then what Emily and Harrison told me came into my mind. Why are they on her side? Is she really hurt not because of this marriage but because of me. I have never treated someone as horrible. Even after all my love she cheated on me. And here I am getting love which I don't want. How can't they think love once lost never come back. People change but you can never have that much belief in love once you are broken. But why should I think about this. Do I care about Aurora?

.

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 16,2021

Words: 2357

Hello friends!! This is sixth chapter of this book. Hope you like it.Forgive me if there is any mistake.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

6.7K 90 54
A girl named Violet Willows lives across from a boy name Thomas Holland and his brothers. They would always play in the street till it got dark. Viol...
216K 4.1K 41
Every girl wishes for her Happy Ever After, her Prince Charming. But this isn't the case for Y/N, whose job and reputation stands in the way of love...
857K 21.3K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...
21.1K 374 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...