Marriage Deal

By iam_dolly

Mew got to marry Gulf not because of saving his father's company or what not. He is marrying Gulf simply beca... More

Part 1
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14:
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24: Last Part.

Part 21.

7.8K 379 18
By iam_dolly

Gulf's energy slowly being replenished but he doesn't know what to feel. He is pregnant with Mew's child and he doesn't know what to say to Mew.

Will Mew gonna accept our child?

Gulf got all sorts of feelings. Luckily, his morning sickness isn't that horrible. He got Great to help him, Kao also visited for a bit, just enough for Great to change and Kao brought fruits and healthy foods Gulf can eat.

"Great, you said mom will be here today?" Gulf asked. He is discharged but his dad said that he should leave the hospital when his mom arrives which he agreed since he doesn't want to inconvenience Great more than he does.

"Well yeah, they'll be here anytime soon" Great said, though his eyes went bigger for a bit due to a slip of tongue.

"They?" Gulf asked with a brow raised, he just asked about his mother but he answered they.

"Uh yeah, 'they'." Great said scratching his head, "She is with your helper in the office, I guess?"

Gulfs brows furrowed, though he is aware about that person but why does have to go through such lengths to visit him in the hospital when they can just meet in the office. It didn't made sense for Gulf.

Great just smiled and offered a fruit to Gulf.

"Did Kao brought strawberry? I want it instead" Gulf asked. Great just smiled again, it's the fourth time Gulf asked for it, that Great had to ask someone to buy more.

"He did. You want it again?" Great teased him.

"Hoiii! This is just the second time I asked for strawberries." Gulf pouted. Cute, Great thought but he dismissed that knowing Gulf is pregnant and married to another man.

"Yes, yes, second time this afternoon. Okay" Great grins, He got a cute smile.

"Hmpp! You know you're cute and kind and honest. I want my baby to look like you" Great got startled with what Gulf just blurted out. His eyes widened. Gulf laughed seeing Great's reaction.

"Oh my god! You're really cute. Come, come, let me pinch those cheeks" Gulf teased, motioning Great to come closer which Great did the opposite.

"Uh no?"

"Whyyy? a cutie like you needs squish squish again" Gulf said puffing his cheeks and act like he's squishing them. Gulf looks too cute that Great wants to squish him instead but Great don't want to die young.

A soft knock saves Great's life. It might be a nurse or a doctor so they didn't bother to open it but the knocking continued.

"Come in" Gulf said, still all smiles from his teasing with Great.

Gulf's mom entered.

"Mom! Where were you? You're not here when I woke up. I have to deal with this bunchy munchy teddy bear" Gulf complained, for more than a day, Gulf is calling Great 'The tall bunchy munchy chubby teddy bear' much to Great's disgusts. Though he did protest but he doesn't to stress the pregnant man.

"The what? who?" Gulf's mom chuckled but before Gulf can answer Great spoke.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kanawut. Gulf seems to be displeased seeing me right after he opened his eyes so, he whined like a kid for the whole day making his still tiny baby inside him complain" Great said with straight face, rolling his but Gulf's mom knows that the other is just joking.

"Hooii! You bunchy munchy chubby teddy bear got no right to complain. I still haven't squished your cheeks yet!" Gulf exclaimed, making his mom and Great giggle at his cuteness.

"Stop teasing Great. Your kid will gonna look like him" Gulf's mom said.

"Well, I like that too. I won't complain if my baby will gonna be a look alike of this bunchy munchy chubby teddy bear" Gulf said pointing at Great making the latter shake his head. If he is Gulf's husband then it be good but he isn't.

"Someone will complain if that's the case" Gulf's mom said and with that cue the door opened again. A man with a sunflower bouquet in his hands, looking handsome and all entered.

Gulf gaped, he his shocked, surprised and emotional at the same time. His teasing and jolly self just few seconds ago vanished in an instant because of that sudden visitors.

Gulf seemed to be frozen still and don't know what to do. The man that just entered just stand there like being nailed to the ground.

"I'll take care of the bill and discharge papers. Great, hun come with me" Gulf's mom said when no one speaks for a minute. The two are just staring at each other.

Great followed Gulf's mom outside, leaving the two in. The two is still on a staring competition when Gulf's tears suddenly flows. He is emotional seeing the person he is missing for more than a month standing in front of him.

"I came to fetch you. I love you" Mew said after waking up from being tranced.

"I- I love you too, Mew. I'm s-sorry..." Gulf cried. Mew moved closer to him, place the bouquet on Gulf's lap. He wiped his wife's tears and kiss his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I took a long time. I tried to distance myself from the married us and look inside my heart who he beats for and his answer is always you. I'm sorry that you have to be away." Mew said, his voice full of sincerity, eyes full of remorse. "If you felt that I was uncertain with my feelings before then I am sorry. I truly am." Mew tears starts to fall too. Gulf hugged him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you too. I'm sorry, boo"

Mew caressed Gulf's back. "It's okay, I'm here and we're here." Gulf just nodded his head and drown himself in the smell of his husband, the smell he is longing for a long time. Mew then take the ring off from his pinky finger and put it on Gulf's ring finger. The gesture made Gulf smile with tears on while staring at his ring on his finger.

"Mew..." Gulf calls his husband's attention when he finally stopped crying.

"Yes, bii?"

"W-what if, I- I... uhm.. I am p-pregnant?" Gulf said, he doesn't know if Mew already knows about the good news but he is not sure what would be Mew's reaction.

"You're pregnant? with my kid?" Mew's widened. Gulf just nodded.

Mew face beamed, "I'm gonna be a dad! Yes! Thank you baby!" He throws a punch in the aur and hug Gulf after.

"Thank you for conceiving my child. I expected this but damn! I am so happy!" Mew said before he kissed Gulf's lips.

"You expected me to get pregnant?" Gulf's asked. He frown hearing it from Mew that he is expecting it.

"Of course! We had sex without protection at all and I released all mine inside yours" Mew shamelessly said without filtering his words making his wife blushed.

"Mewwwwww!" Gulf whined while Mew just chuckled. Gulf immediately changed his expression and emotion, "did you have another kid aside from what is inside me?"

"Huh? what are you talking about?" Mew asked, confused.

"You said you know i'll get pregnant! I doubt you didn't had sex with your exes, did you had them pregnant too and just hid your child so I won't know? You must have one!" Gulf accused his husband making Mew laugh.

"What are you talking about, bii? I never had unprotected sex before aside from you. I'll impregnate you over and over again!" Mew said raining kisses on Gulf's face.

"You better not! Hmp! or I'll replace you and marry that teddy bear instead!" Gulf threatens risking Great's life.

"And who is that? Was it the person you're with earlier? You better behave Gulf Suppasit! You're grounded bow and not allowed to be near him!" Mew said, making Gulf pouts.

"No! That is my human size teddy bear. I have to squish him 3 times a day!" Gulf pouts even more, showing a sad face like Mew is about to take his favourite toy away. Mew just shake his head.

"Alright. You get to be friends with that person but just friends! No skin ship! Your husband is possessive. He should know you're mine!" Mew said, making Gulf giggles.

"He knows, he knows. He even knows i'm pregnant before you." Gulf sassily said, "Come here you big panda. I'll squish you instead!" Gulf said pulling Mew's face and squish them.

"Ouchmsps" Mew complained making Gulf squish his cheeks more. Gulf moves his face and bite Mew's left cheek leaving teeth marks and licking his sharp Jaw after.

"Bii! My cheek hurts and I'll get horny so please stop!" Mew whined. Gulf pulls his body closer to him and whispered at him.

"I'm horny too. My hole down there is waiting for you" Gulf licks Mew's ears before he pushed him a little bit a way, winking at his husband knowing that he won't get away with it. Mew's ears and neck is so red.

Gulf is just happy that his husband is back with him and he came to get him.

~~~~
hello! hahaha just some update.

Finally! They're back hahaha. No more angst 😂

Love lots ❤️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 10.6K 41
His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't know he even exist followed him. It's easy...
95.3K 5.6K 39
After Mew saved Gulf from the bullies, Gulf fell in love and since then, he had crush on Mew. When he graduated, he applied to the famous Company. ...
59.1K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...
302K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...