Seven Fathers ยซBTSยป

By Mend_Han

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Twenty Eight

6.4K 365 138
By Mend_Han

─────────────────────

" Hara's on her way" Jiyon announced to Hoseok, checking his phone for further emails or messages. When he saw a few invites he shuts the black device and placed it on his back pocket.

" I tried my best to feed the kids, but they're very worried and wouldn't stop asking questions...so I had to improvise and now they're eating" Hoseok sigh tiredly, mind and body drained with the activities he performed to distract the kids. Thankfully, dancing helped the kids to occupy their minds from the event earlier. Due to exhaustion, the kids was really hungry so after the dancing season with dancer Jung they ate their dinner.

Taehyung and Heun had been inside the room for a while now, non of them came out and it began to worry the rest. Jiyon wonder if the father couldn't handle the situation and was hesitating wether to barge in and help Taehyung. But then there's this gut feeling in the old pal, that maybe it's best to leave them alone.

A good situation and bond for the both of them.

That's why he decided to call Hara instead and made her come home early.

" So..." Hoseok trailed, noticing the quiet atmosphere creeping in the corners. And a man like him who doesn't want things to be awkward and quiet, he decided to ask a question that was immediately aborted due to Jiyon's mind reading.

" Heun is color blind... He must have panic" Jiyon sat down on a random coach that the halls would randomly have. He couldn't even memories every detail the mansion had because most of the designs and features was planned by his wife and his son, whom was dancing in the heavens by now. "Hara and I spat lies about her labor, it was to prevent putting more stress in my son. She gave up when the first baby came out, she fainted while pushing the second one and the doctors had to improvise and deliver the baby by C procedure. We hid most of the bad parts of her pregnancy and labor. The kids weren't born very healthy, some needed machines and special attention so the doctor warned us about their growth. Heun was the very first child to show a disability... Color blindness"

Hoseok was surprised and was beggining to frown as the sadness slowly travel through his veins.

" That's why Hara is very keen with this situation. It may sound mean, but Hara wouldn't do any of this if it wasn't for my son's wish. Ever since he passed away she's dedicated to finish my son's wills and wishes. I'll apologise in advance if she ever comes rude or uninterested with conversations"

" I understand Jiyon, I know it's hard and I wish for Hara's well-being. Also she's nothing but nice to me ever since I came here, she accepted be openly and ask for my comfort"

" That's good to hear... " Jiyon smiled at the ball of hope. Checking his branded wrist watch for the time so he could tell the maids to lock the windows and some doors.

" I was meaning to ask you this— but if I come of too prying then please don't hesitate to ignore my question..."Hoseok faced the elder. " What's the main purpose of this? Appart from meeting our biological children and being their father, what else? Is their something more to this situation? Because I kinda feel that this aren't just for the kids purposes"

Jiyon slightly chuckled at the familiarization of Hoseok's ramble. Keun really is his son, he wondered if the boy would look like Hoseok too. That boy will be spreading sunlight and rainbows in everything.

" Well there is one..."

─────────────────────

" IMM nott buying midget Jung's ballscrap! Heun can't jus cry from clays! Clay is armless!" Huin crossed his arms, shaking his head in disapproval as he remembered what Hoseok told them about their brother.

After slyly outwitted their caretakers they went to Jijieo's bedroom to talk about Heun who apparently didn't have his dinner and bath time yet. The rest of them are already wearing their pajamas—and yes, Heun and Taehyung are still in the dinning room for that long.

" Don say bad wrods Huin!" Keul and Jaeneung scolded their youngest by placing her index finger in her lips with the thumb pressed together and zipping her mouth shut, as if mimicing spongebob's actions in the cartoons.

" Is not badword Keul, i hear dad saying it on the phone! It's cool word" Huin defended himself, knowing very well that what he said was a bad word— his dad told him about not saying it but he wants to be cool like Yoongi so every once in a while he would chant the new cool word from his dad and try his best to write it on a random paper. He already knows ballscrap, shootface, fork( though he wondered why fork looked cool coming from his father) and marderporky.

" Really?" Jaeneung took the bait and tilted his head with wonder. " Ballscrap! Hah I'm coorl now!"

Keul let out a gasp when she heard what Jaeneung said.

"No Jaeneung! Shhhh it's bad bad word, daddy Jimin told me not to say bad bad word because it will make the big man hungry in the clouds" Keul pointed on the ceiling, where the sky was. 

" There's hungry man in the clouds?" Meosjin join in, finding the conversation between the three more interesting than the conversation between Jijeo and Keun about granpapa. " If there's hungry man in the clouds then Meosjin will go overder so I can eat many food with big man!" She clapped her hand enthusiastically, already imagining the delicious food that would exist in the clouds.

" I don know about that Meosjin, if u go there then you will be hungry too because thersno food there, if there's food then big man no hungry animor"

" But why is he big man then? If he's big man then he nomnoms lots of food there, but if there no food then big man will bi small man" Jaeneung wondered, twitching his thin lips to the side while thinking about big man.

"Jae is right! Keul u shold ask Mr. Pak about big man have more food and not hungry" Huin tapped Keul's shoulders, crossing his legs as they laid on Jijeo's floor mats.

" Ohh I will!"

" no your all wrong, nada, big man is hungry because no one is cooking him food, he's big because he only eats clouds and he cry because clouds make him big that's why there's rain" Keun immediately butted in, leaving the oldest to huff.

" Guys we need to focus!" Jijeo intervene in the conversation and attempt to snap his chubby fingers to creat a clicking sound, but there was no sound and he attempt to do it again with a backup sound from his lips, creating a late clicking. " We must make Heun not sad!"

" right! Heun is sad so we need to make him not sad" Meosjin once again clapped her hands, turning her body to face Jijieo's direction, the rest followed their sister.

"How??" Keul questioned.

"How about Mr Kim dog?? Yucktan was it?" Huin frowned his brows.

"No it's Utan" Jaeneung corrected the youngest, shaking his fingers to signal Huin that Yucktan was not the dog's name.

"Oohhh right, Utan!" Huin nodded his head remembering the name as he slowly scooted closed to his siblings, unknowingly created a small circle.  " Heun is always happy with Utan, how about we go steal Utan and give it to Heun so he won't be sad"

" But stelling is bad Huin"

"Ur point?" Huin send a bored look towards Keun who only sigh in disappointment towards their youngest sibling.

" No! Utan is sleeping now cuz it's night time, we shold be sleeping too we don want mommy to be mad again" Keul scratched the top of her head, her short loosepigtails shuffled for a moment.

" Keul's right sister and brothers. We shold sleep now so we don put stress in mommy. Granpapa and mister Kim and mister Jung is taking care of Heun, he's safe with adults" Meosjin stood up, wavy hair swaying in her movements as she lightly patted her tummy.

" But we have to do something, the clay upset Heun and is not fair that we sleep" Jijeo frown his brows, trying to form a plan to lessen Heun's sadness.

" We get that clay and chopchop it with knife" Jaeneung suggested.

" That's a good idea!!!!"Keun clapped his hands rapidly, followed by Meosjin and Keul.

"Now let's go to kitchen and get knife"

─────────────────────

I hope you enjoy this update! I'm trying my best to edit every grammar and spelling errors!
And I apologise for the long await.

Take care! Stay safe! Be happy and drink lots of water!!!
Love y'all💜💜💜💜💜

(I know the chapters are getting boring cuz I slightly don't have the inspiration)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 3.2K 29
โ€บ โœถ ๐—š ๐—œ ๐—ฉ ๐—˜ ๐—  ๐—˜ ๐—” ๐—• ๐—” ๐—• ๐—ฌ . ๐“ˆˆ ใ€ป โพฆ In which Park Jimin, the guy who saved you and your brothers lives from a fir...
83.5K 3.5K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
784K 15.2K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...
3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...