Innocent

By ann_nature

Aurora a seventeen year old girl filled with innocence. Damien a seventeen year old known as the town's 'Badb... More

~Author's note~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~

~Chapter 16~

9K 202 49
By ann_nature

--Aurora--

The visit to the nurse's office went way better then I expected, honestly I thought the nurse would be really rude and would have given me a big fat injection, but he turned the exact opposite of what I thought.

Mr Cane's was so sweet that he even gave me a chocolate at the end of the check up.

Turns out, what I'm currently going through, is a completely normal and every girl goes through it every month. Mr Cane's even taught me how to use a sanitary pad and how to reduce the pain, if I get any during my period.

All I couldn't understand is how bleeding for a week or so is normal that too every month???

But thankfully Mr Cane's didn't even ask any questions or judge me for not knowing about it, plus he even gave me permission to go home half day!!

I honestly think I'm in love with Mr Cane's now!!

Guess it's time for my happy dance-All my happy thoughts vanish in thin air as I see dress I was wearing now stained by my own blood.

I'll never forgive myself if this dress is ruined.

I hope these stains go away, t-this this was my favourite dress, I remember the moment my aunt brought it for me. She had gifted it to me on my birthday even though she lost her job a week earlier and was struggling to even buy groceries but she sacrificed so much for me to be happy.

But now I ruined everything, I ruined it...

Tears start to fill my eyes again as I felt so angry at myself, I don't know what to do anymore.

Unconsciously I started to harshly tug my dress down as tears started to freely fall.

I can't even go out in this dress, everyone will laugh at me again...

"What did Mr Cane's say-Sunshine what happened? Why you c-crying?"

" M-My dress.... i-it is r-ru-ruined ", I said as a small sob escaped my mouth.

"Heyy sunshine, it's okay. It's okay, I'll clean it up for you. Don't worry, it'll be brand new in no time, please stop crying.", He said softly wiping my tears gently.

"For now, I can go and get my extra shirt I have in my locker for you, till then you go and wait in the washroom and try washing it, hopefully a few stains go away." He said kissing my forehead before leaving.

Once I can't see Dami anymore, I quickly run inside the washroom and try to wash the stains but it doesn't work at all.

After a few minutes of waiting, Dami finally comes back.

He hands me a blue shirt before walking outside the washroom giving me some privacy.

Quickly changing into the shirt Dami gave me, I walk outside the stall and try washing my dress in the sink but it didn't work.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes as I was looking down at my now ruined dress.

Momma is going to shout at me so bad, I don't even feel like going home anymore.

I don't know what to do anymore!

Trying to distract myself, I start roughly wash my hand my hands clean when I finally look at my reflection in the mirror.

To be very honest Dami's shirt looked really cute, specially the cute two bunnies with strawberries drawn on one end of the t-shirt.

The drawing was a bit messy but very adorable. I couldn't help but smile a bit looking at that cute drawing.

I honestly don't know how he is so kind and sweet, it's like he is my very own Guardian Angel.

" I see you liked my drawing.", I suddenly hear Dami's voice from behind me.

I squeaked loudly in surprise as I messily start buttoning up the remaining shirt as he chuckled at my reaction.

"It was a last moment addition, but now I see it on you, it was totally worth the trouble.", Dami said proudly before helping me button up m-his shirt.

"What t-trouble?", I asked curiously but at the same time a bit scared.

"Nothing much, just stole-I mean borrowed the freshman sharpies from his locker, it's just that he doesn't know about it.", he replied as he buttoned the last button perfectly.

His shirt's sleeves were too long that I couldn't even see my hands.

I start to swat my hands around like the remaining long ends were my wings, giggling at my stupid behavior.

Dami shook his head at that before taking each of my hand and folding his shirt's sleeve till my elbow.

When he was finally done, I look in the mirror to see the final look.

His shirt reached below my knees, it looked like a dress on me.

And the best part was it was warm too, like I was wrapped around my favorite blanket.

I really really liked it!

I turn around giggling and do a little spin for him as he chuckles a bit at my dummy self before starting packing our stuff.

After a few extra spins, I felt everything around me was moving.

I squeaked in surprise as I felt my self lift in the air, once again today. Knowing it was none other than my Dami, I rested my head on his shoulder.

He walked out of the school as I nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Who is coming to pick you up?", Dami asked after gently setting me down on my feet.

" Huh?", I asked confused...

" Didn't Mr Cane's give you permission to go home? Don't you want to go back home?"

" I want to go home....but..umm..I can't", I say but he gives me a confused look so I continue further.

" My Dad dropped me to school today, and I can't ask Dad to pick me up cause he has an important meeting today... I don't want to disturb him by asking him to come pick me up mid day of school and..... I don't know the way back home yet", I finally say as tears run down my face.

"Hey, sunshine... how about you l-let me drive you home? I know this town pretty well, just tell me your address, I can leave you till your home, if you want."

"I can't ask you to do that, school is still going on you can't miss your lectures.", I quickly said as more tears start to gather in my eyes.

"I don't care- I-I mean, don't think about me, let me drop you home safely then I can come back to school? Okay?", He asked as he took hold of my hand in his giant huge hand.

"Okay", I replied still a bit doubtful about the whole plan as he walks me towards his car.

Dropping my hand gently, Dami quickly unlocked his car and then opened the door for me.

I started internally panicking, as I look at his car then back to Dami with a scared expression.

"I can't Dami I'll stain your car too.", I muttered softly not wanting to spoil anymore of his things.

"You won't and if you do, I'll just clean it later." he said smiling at me as he softly nudged me towards the car.

I finally enter his car as he puts my seatbelt and then starts driving.

Dami's car was really beautiful, he didn't own a fancy car, it was a simple car and bland car on the outside but the designing and detail work done on the inside makes it looks so beautiful.

This car described the phrase 'Don't judge a book by its cover' perfectly.

After a few moments of enjoying the car ride, Dami suddenly stops at a small target store.

I look at Dami confused, not understanding why he stopped here.

He steps out of the car and tells me to wait in the car and not go roaming anywhere.

After a few minutes of waiting, Dami comes back with a bag full of items as he starts the car again to my home.

I quickly reach to see what's there in it only to see the bag full of chocolates and lollipops and under all that was a cute strawberry pushy stuff!

Aww, I felt happy tears fill my eyes as I look at Dami and hug him tightly.

No one has ever done something so sweet for me, I couldn't but let a few happy tears escape my eyes as I thank him again.

We reach my house as I go and open it only to see momma still was not home.

I leave the door open as I go to keep the house keys on the table.

I turn back to tell Dami Goodbye and thank him for helping me, only to see him entered the house and sitting on the sofa comfortably.

I guess he already made himself home.

"Are you going to stay alone?", He asked a bit concerned looking around the house a bit.

"Yes, momma is gone to my aunt's place. So I have to stay alone till Dad comes back home.", I replied as I removed my shoes and placed them on the shoe rack.

"Okay, then I'll stay with you", he said removing his shoes and placing them next to mine.

I look at him weirdly before asking him, "But don't you have to go to school?".

"Oh, I'm taking a leave today", he said calmly.

"Dami please don't miss your lectures because of me", I said even though I wanted him to stay.

"I was anyway not going to attend any lecture so don't stress", he said as he casually started looking around the kitchen.

"But-"

"What's there for food", he asked interrupting me.

I sigh in defeat, I guess I can't change his mind.

"Momma made chicken rice in the morning for lunch.", I replied.

"Okay, you go fresh up till then I'll make the food hot", he said removing the food from the fridge.

"No, I'll do it. You have already done so much for me it's the least I can do.", I said as I try to take the food from his hand.

"Sunshine, I didn't do anything for any sort of payback, so you go and fresh in up. I'll take care of this.", He said firmly.

I pouted sadly before going to my room quickly to take a bath.

I got out of the bathroom and changed into my strawberry pajama set.

Quickly going downstairs only to be greeted with a delicious smell of chicken rice.

When I reached the dining table, I see Dami bringing 2 plates full of chicken rice, before setting them down on the table.

I thank Dami before I quickly sat down and ate my lunch.

After lunch was done, we decided that we should watch a movie in my room.

Halfway through the movie, I felt myself dozing off a bit. I tried to keep my eyes open but the cozy feeling of being wrapped in Dami's arms only made me more sleepy and I slowly drifted into deep sleep.

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello wonderful Readers!

I really Hope you'll like this chapter.

Okay, quick questions.

What are your thoughts on the Chapter?

Should I speed up the pace of the story?

Is the story plot good enough till now?

This is my first time writing a book and I'm really very nervous. I would really appreciate all your suggestions and criticism.

Once again thank you so much for reading my book, you really just made my day!!.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
2.2M 68.9K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
321K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
56.8K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...