Where have you been? (A Miche...

Da sway_hype_stories121

You and Michel had a pretty normal relationship until he moved out to LA without telling you, on the day you... Altro

Intro
1: to LA we go
House tour
2: didnt expect to see you here?
3: adoption!?
Update & get to know me

Backstory

110 1 11
Da sway_hype_stories121

I'm called Harper-May Hope Brown. I know long name but I love it. I'm 20 years old and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter Elsie-May Hope Sanzone. Yes I gave her, her dads last name even tho he left just as I found out I was pregnant. I live in Liverpool, England so my scouse accent is very strong. Michel, Elsies dad, moved away to LA without telling me I found out by going to his mums and she told me. When my parents found out let's say they were FURIOUS! I have Anxitey, social anxiety and depression All diagnosed. I only have my 2 best friends with me, Kayla and Bethany. They've been here since we was 2 so 18 years. I also had a great friend called Larray but he moved when we was 10. To LA I think aswell. Anyways I'll start my story now.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

74.4K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
354K 12.7K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...