๐๐”๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐‘ '๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹, y...

By sunnyplum_

"we meet again, pinky." fem! black! reader x jujustu kaisen More

prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
author's note
ELEVEN

FIVE

3.1K 194 75
By sunnyplum_

"WHY ARE WE AT A PAWN SHOP AGAIN??"

You quickly shushed Itadori by placing your index finger against his lips, your eyes glued to the table of randomly scattered items. He looked away from you, a small blush painting his upper cheeks. "Don't you know you can find priceless treasures in pawn shops, you swine?"

"Great," Itadori groans as he rolled his eyes. "Glad to see we've moved from pinky to swine now."

"Well now that I think about it," you suddenly appear beside Itadori, grabbing a small piece of his hair. You closely examined it, your brows meeting. " Might be more of a salmon color."

"Knock it off!" he chuckled, pushing you back. You chuckled before walking to another table, Itadori following closely behind you. You leaned on the next table and bent down, it was covered in pieces of jewelry. Itadori bent down as well, his face hovering over your shoulder.

'He's so close..' you quickly thought.

"You a big fan of necklaces?" he asked, his breath hitting your cheeks. You shivered at the feeling, turning to face him. "Kinda close don't you think?"

It took him a while to understand what you meant. You could almost see the clogs of his brain tick as he stood there. When he finally got it, he gasped and pulled away as quickly as he could. "Sorry!" you brushed off his apology and looked back at the table.

"To answer your question, yes. I am," you say as you pick a gold chain. "This is fake."

Itadori eyed the necklace, "How'd you know?"

"Look at this." you lifted your hand and pointed at your watch. The chain moved towards the back of the watch and stuck to it. "Gold isn't magnetic, just a quick way to tell."

"Wooow."

You put the chain back on the table, looking at Itadori over your shoulder. "You know you can look around too right, see what you like?"

He shrugged in response, lifting his arms and putting them behind his head as he looked away. "Nothing really interests me here."

"Is that so? Then," you grabbed his hand making him gulp. You gave him a thumbs up, flashing a silly grin. "Then let's go find something interesting!"

"..You're too excited about this."

You shrugged off his comment and dragged him from isle to isle. Despite his groans and moans, you wounded up finding a few things he liked, in products and general interests.

"Seriously? The first thing you want is that?" Itadori gripped the ends of the Jennifer Lawrence poster he held in his hands. She was wearing a skimpy blue swimsuit as she looked at the camera with lustful eyes. Itadori looks back at you with a face of embarrassment and annoyance. "What about it?"

You look away in disgust, "Gross."

"Hey, you have your quirks and I have mine!"

"More like an obsession in the making." Itadori continued to childishly argue behind you but you ignored him. You let out an airy sigh, looking down at your watch. 'An hour left, still have some time.'

"That'll be 1049.56 yen please."

"Whoa, so cheap!"

You sweatdropped, "He actually bought it!" After Itadori's stranged purchase, you both headed out. You still couldn't shake your disgusted look at his newfound poster making him annoyed. "What?"

"Nothing." you exaggerated your words, not making them very convincing. Itadori rolls his eyes, "Come on, you have to have a celebrity crush too."

"Well if you're calling your obsession over Jennifer Lawrance a crush then no, I don't have a celebrity crush." He irked at your response as you quietly laughed with your head turned to the side. "It's not an obsession!" he retorts.

"Sure, pinky." you laugh again when Itadori starts to whine childishly again. This continued until you both reached your final destination, a food truck parked on a sidewalk corner. You and Itadori's eyes sparkled at the goodies on the outer tray of the truck. You ordered a small taco and chips while he orders a jumbo burrito. You both sat on the sidewalk beside the truck and ate, well, you watched Itadori eat, amazed at how someone could eat something fast.

You leaned on the brick wall behind you and started at the night sky, missing the sun. "The sun's gone, bummer."

"Huh?" Itadori asks, taking another bite from his food. You sweatdropped, slowly starting to losing your own appetite. "Gross."

He swallows his last bit of food whole and looks at you with a frown. "You know, Ace,"

"Hmm?"

"This whole time we've spent together, all you've done is insult me."

"You don't say?"

"See!"

Now it was your turn to take a bite out of your food. "That wasn't an insult, pinky."

"It doesn't even have to be! It's your sarcasm!"

"That's just who I am, take it or leave it," you smirked as Itadori fumed. He childishly crossed his arms underneath his chest and looked to the side. You leaned to the side trying to get him to look at you, "Aww, you don't wanna look at me anymore?"

He didn't respond, his eyes slammed shut. You shrugged and went back to eating your taco, ignoring him in the process. After a minute passes, Itadori opens an eye and looks your way. You felt his eyes on you and glanced his way, making him look to the side again. "I-I'm just saying, you could at least give me a compliment!"

"You want a compliment?" you asked, skeptical. He nods, still looking to the side. You let out a tired sigh and place your taco back on your bag. "Fine, fine. Let's see."

You paused, thinking about what you could say. After a few seconds pass, Itadori jumps in his spot and yells, "You seriously can't think of anything nice to say about me?!"

You throw your arms up defensively, "Well, what the hell am I supposed to say about someone I just met, huh?!"

"If I can do it, then you can do it too!"

"Oh really? Then you say something then." you huffed. By the time you finished, you were extremely close to Itadori. Your face was inches away from his and your hands overlapped each other. Your eyes both widened, your gaze going down to your intertwined hands. Slowly you moved your hand away from his own and crawled back to your original spot. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"You're cute." you flinched, surprised to hear his sudden comment. So much so you asked, "What?"

"You're cute, Ace," he said again with hesitation. You both continued to stare into each eye for what seemed to forever, a small blush painting your dark cheeks. What a hell of a compliment.

______________

"TRAIN FIFTY-FIVE BOARDING NOW!"

The sound of squeaky tracks and feet hustling of other passengers sounded oh too familiar. After that little confession you both had at the food truck, Itadori walked you back to the train station despite you saying he didn't need too. When he didn't light up that's when you caved in, wishing you could brush off the embarrassing feelings you felt back there. You didn't say much after that but later, you soon started to argue with him again after he teased you about not having anything to say back.

"Ok, well, that's a physical trait!"

"Still a common compliment, Ace!" he chimed, nudging a little. You rolled your eyes, fixing up your bookbag and slinging it on your back. "That's me." you said, nudging him in return before stepping up to the now open train doors, following the lead of other passengers. Before you fully stepped on, you turn back to Itadori with a sly smile.

"Thanks for today, pinky. You're pretty neat." with that, you turn on your heel to board the train. You didn't see the look on Itadori's face afterward, but you heard him yell your name. You look over your shoulder only to be grabbed by the wrists and turned around once again! You groaned at the sudden move before feeling a small box in your hand. You glance at the box before looking into Itadori's gaze and seeing his grin.

"Thank you, Y/N-san!"

VROOOM!

You waved goodbye at Itadori for a final time from your seat, before the train started to move. His small figure soon faded away as you got further and further away from the station. You slouch in your seat once he's out of sight and pulled out the box he gave you. Inside was a necklace with an engraved image of a rising wave in a silver ring. You gasped at the chain and smiled, "It's the same one I saw at the table." you muttered. The necklace came in a matched set, the other one being a big mountain. It caught your eye almost immediately, but you didn't have much left to purchase it if you wanted some food tonight. You quickly put it on and looked at the piece of jewelry on your fingers, a relieved sigh leaving your lips.

"Thanks again, Yuuji."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.6K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
330K 8.5K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
60.2K 2K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
38.2K 1.4K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...