Chaos | #3

By Aella_Grey

❝ I have survived so many fires I can no longer tell if I am alive or if I'm still burning. ❞ - In which the... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
fourth book!

twenty one

8.6K 379 258
By Aella_Grey

Asrael Furore

Damon felt along the sides of his knives, nodding in satisfaction and throwing one at Adrian that skimmed his ear. Adrian gasped, still trying to run even though his hands were tied together and was being held by Reuben.

"You could have killed me." He seethed, glaring at Damon.

Damon shrugged, "Too bad I didn't huh?" Adrian's eyes widened and he stomped his foot like a moody child.

"I'm your brother." He reasoned uselessly and we all let out a chuckle at that one. This idiot is delusional.

"Didn't stop you from betraying us, your family, did it?" Reuben put pressure on the back of his leg and he hit the ground with a groan.

Alex and Dante walked downstairs, discussing something before stopping to cast a dissaproving glance at Adrian. They nodded to us and I took it as a hint to start getting everything ready.

I aimed my gun at the petulant child and he continued to writhe in Reuben's hold. I eventually lowered it and turned the safety back on before putting it in my waistband. Damon just kept taunting Adrian with knives that got a little bit closer to his head with every throw.

It was finally time to get Victoria back though. The entire two months of planning had gone without a hitch. Usually it would only take a few hours or days to plan out but we were dealing with Jonathan Zarrelli.

"Let's go." I smiled at the words and grabbed Adrian's collar, dragging him with me and dumping him in the back of the car, making sure he hit everything in our path.

Before I closed the door Hadley threw her heel at him which hit him square in the face. I heard a crack from his nose and smirked.

The twins high fived each other before sliding into their car next to one another. Riven and Wyatt got in the back while everyone else took their cars out of the garage.

No room for error.

I pulled out of the driveway after Alex, Dante, Avalia, Levi and Ares did, blasting the music to try and submerge the fact that if anything went wrong, Vic could be killed.

Nothing could go wrong though, we had planned every single part of the mission to perfection.

If anything did, someone had messed up and it wasn't going to be me.

Victoria Hunt

Beep.

Zayden slammed the door behind him, almost taking it off its hinges and ran a hand through his hair. Thackery clicked his tongue, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Zayden chanted, pacing the room and knocking anything that was in his way to the ground.

"They're coming." He finally said, checking the time on his phone and cursing again.

"Who?" Thackery asked for both of us.

Zayden looked up from his phone, "Everyone."

My eyes widened in anticipation, excitement and fear. Everyone. That meant that my family was coming, but also that Jonathan and his men were coming.

Zayden picked his phone up almost immediately after it rang and put it on speaker. With his tense posture it was obvious he was trying not to launch it across the room.

"Zayden, you better not do anything that could get you in trouble." I scowled at the familiar voice and Thackery glared at the phone as if it was actually Jonathan.

"This is all so fucked up. You can't do this." Do what? I thought I was getting the fuck out of here before he could do what he had been planning for the last five months.

Evidently not.

"Ah, but it isn't your choice to make-" Jonathan was about to continue but Zayd cut him off.

"You know what you psycho? Go eat horse shit, the taste should remind you of yourself." He then did what I knew he was going to, and threw the phone. He ripped all the cameras down and cut the ties binding us.

Thackery was up in a second to stretch his legs and I held my hands out. They both looked at me weirdly and I scoffed.

"I'm seven months pregnant bitches and I've been sat on this floor for six of them, help me the hell up." Zayden grabbed my hands, pulling me up gently before Thackery steadied me.

Bloody triplets way a ton.

The alarms in the building sounded and the once white lights turned red. My hands shook as I desperately waited to make it out of wherever I was alive.

Zayden opened the door only to slam it back shut before he got shot in the head. Fear crossed all of our faces, knowing Jonathan was on the other side of the door.

"There's no fucking windows." Thackery cursed.

Zayden didn't have time to help us, continuing his match of who can push the buttons faster and stay alive longer with the door and Jonathan.

"You two, go hide somewhere. The room is big enough." He shouted. It was in fact, big enough and full of places to hide, but we would eventually be found.

His hand slipped on the last button and the door almost burst open. He pushed himself against it, "Go."

"What about you? You're my brother." Thackery's eyes were glazed over and Zayden sighed, still holding the door shut as best as possible.

"Aw, brotherly love." Jonathan said from the other side of the door and we all glared through the crack in it.

"Fuck off."

"Jeez, I didn't come here to feel ganged up on."

Before Zayden even had a chance to stop Thackery, he had pressed himself against the door as well.

I can't lose them too.

In the time I'd been here, Zayden had become like my brother as well. I knew it was wrong and wouldn't get me anywhere to play the hero but I'd be damned if I lost anyone else.

I took Zayden's gun out of his waistband and when there was enough room between us and them, I shot. I didn't hit Jonathan but I hit one of his lackeys.

"Good aim, but you need to go, now. There's a vent behind those boxes." Zayden glanced over to the stack of boxes in the corner and I caught the pleading look in both their eyes.

I have to go.

"I love you." I felt tears stream down my face as I turned to knock the boxes down one my one.

"We love you too." They said in unison just as the door burst open. Jonathan walked through first only to be taken down by Zayden in a split second. Thackery handled his men as well as possible and I threw a box at the one who was coming toward me.

When I finally got past all the boxes I knelt down to the vent.

Of course it's screwed shut.

I searched around quickly for a screwdriver but found nothing and began panicking. Dammit. Fuck.

Both Zayden and Thackery were banged up and more men just kept coming. I took down the ones coming at me as well as possible but the men finally got Thack under control and Jonathan knocked Zayden out with the butt of his gun.

"Trained that kid well." Jonathan brushed some dirt off his suit and wiped the blood off his face. He glanced down at Zayden who was breathing but still out cold.

He flicked his eyes over to me and I realised I had no where to run any more. Jonathan looked back at the door and two doctors came in.

"Now though, considering we're kind of under attack, this is going to have to hurry up." Two of his men grabbed my arms and I shook in their grip, doing my best to get out of it. It was uslesss though and they forced me to sit down while the doctors took out their medical equipment.

"What? No, you can't." I cried, more tears streaming down my face as I struggled.

As soon at the knife cut through me, I screamed. I screamed until I couldn't anymore, until my voice broke and I couldn't move anymore.

Until the I succumbed to the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.8K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...
70.7K 1K 25
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨�...
1.9M 39.6K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
27K 815 14
Angelo was kidnapped from his family when he was little, and after living with a man he called "Sir" he was one day found. 7 year old boy didn't unde...