Love x 2

By user43759793

I've always felt that I was different. When I realised I liked men, I thought oh' this is why. But no I sti... More

Different
Two Sets Of Beautiful Grey Eyes
Separation Before Reunion
Mates
Changes
18 The Bond
What Just Happened (R)
Whatever I Like It (R)
18th Birthday (R)
OMG! (R)
Fully Mated
Moving ON (R)
Goodbye High School
Banquet
WTF (R)
The Unexpected
Pickles and Ice Cream (R)
Unforeseen
And The Family Grows (R)

Family (R)

877 48 10
By user43759793

Alaric POV

Any day now we should be welcoming our pups into the world.  The doctors are a little stumped way they can't use their imaging equipment on them.  They have guessed that they are protecting themselves from everything.

A gardener was up a ladder pruning back a climbing rose when he toppled from the ladder and would have crushed Dom had he nod bounced on an invisible barrier surrounding Dom.  He just bounced to the floor with just a few scrapes that soon healed over.

Dom had said he felt the air change around him as though someone had placed him in a bubble.  

Also Kyle had dropped some shampoo on the shower floor and slipped on it.  He said he felt as though there was a hand supporting him until he got his balance and was able to step out of the shower unharmed.

The doctors are now worried about preforming the C section.  They don't think they will be able to get anywhere near, them to cut them open.

So, I have been learning how to do it, as they think they will allow me near them.  The doctors will all be there to help with the delivery.  But it will be up to me to actually cut them open.  I'm not looking forward to that bit, but know if its that's the only way.

"Al Love can you rub my back it's aching like an old shoe" Kyle moans from the sofa.

I move next to him and he turns so I can rub his back.  "Oh, yes that feels wonderful, ahh, your fingers are magic" he moans.  I grit my teeth trying to calm my boner as now is not the time for any of that.

"Oh, wow you smell delicious" he groans.  I shift trying to get comfortable.

"If you came and stood in front of me.  I could take care of that while you massaged my back?" he says sweetly.

Well how am I to turn down such an offer.  I get off the sofa pulling my shorts down and standing in front of him.  I watch him stroke me and then run his tongue of its tip.  I groan as he takes me in and lean over his back to massage it.  

Kyle is taking me down his throat and it feels wonderful.  When the hands he has on my thighs tighten and so does his mouth and he grunts as I feel his stomach tighten up.  I suck in a breath not daring to move.

When his stomach relaxes, so does Kyle.  I pull myself from his mouth and look at him "that was a strong contraction?" I question

"Yes, but I still have time to finish you off" he pants

His hands then tighten around my thighs again "Okay, let's get you down to the hospital wing" I say pulling up my shorts as my cock deflates as we have far more important things to think about. 'Dom, Kyles going into labour' I tell him

'I can't pull up my shorts' he replies me

'Just imagine them on Babe' I tell him

'oh, yeah pregnancy has made me stupid' he gripes

'Mum, Dad I need a hand with Dom and Kyle, Kyle has gone into labour' I tell them

'On our way' Mum answers

I look down at Kyle and find tears rolling down his cheeks and kneel in front of him.

"Love, does it hurt? What's wrong?" I ask worried

"We don't know when, we are going to get any sexy time once the kids are here and I just wanted to make you cum before they did" he says sniffing

"That's not important now Kyle, the baby is on its way"

"I know and that is exactly, why this is important when do we know, when we will get this sexy time again" he says sniffling.

I'm finding it hard to believe, we are even having this conversation right now.

"Love sexy time isn't important right now" I say and he burst into tears

OH SHIT! I think 'clown he thinks you won't find him sexy once the baby is here or thinks that you won't have time for him' my wolf tells me 

I stroke Kyles head and shoulders "hey my handsome man, once we have the babies.  We'll get Mum and Dad to babysit and all three of us can go to the beach and rent out a house and have a whole sexy time weekend" I tell him kissing his head and face.

"Really?" he asks

"Babe, just the thought of getting you all naked and worked up is giving me something to look forward too" I assure him.

"It does sound good, doesn't it?" he asks "I don't think we will even have to pack, we can just stay naked" he adds smiling now and wiping his face.

My parents walk in and look at me.  "We were just talking about how you and Dad are looking forward to spending time with your Grandchildren, so we can have some time to ourselves" I say pleadingly

Mum walks around and takes Kyle arm helping him to stand up.  "Love go and help your Son down the stairs" she tells Dad and he hurry's away.

"That's right I might have to schedule our time with them in advance so no-one arranges anything for those days" Mum agrees as I take his other arm and we slowly make our way to the door.

Kyle stops and squeezes our hands when another contraction hits.

"Ur, we need help up here Dom is in labour too" Dad yells from upstairs.

"Fuck this!" I say sweeping Kyle up in my arms and thinking of the room that has been prepared for us in the hospital.

I open my eyes and Mum is with us, too as she had a hold of Kyles hand still "Doc, going to get Dom" I say to the surprised hospital staff.

I bring Dom and Dad the same way and lay him on the bed next to Kyles.

"Oh, dear they are both in labour?" the doctor asks

"Clearly doc" I say helping to remove Kyles shorts.

I cover him with a blanket and then just imagine Dom without his and the cover, covering him  "Oh, Pickled onions that hurts" Kyle says as another contraction hits.

"Doc I'm going to try something" I say place my hand under the sheet and placing it on Kyles stomach.  I close my eyes and can feel as well as hear the heart beat of our child.

'Hi I guess its time you came out and met us in person now' I think and feel the love and bond we share.  I smile I say hoping to calm them and reassure them. 'Alright now why don't we think of you out and resting on Pops chest, okay?' I tell them

I feel their emotions and then picture them out and laying on Kyles chest.  I open my eyes and see the most beautiful ball of fur ever laying on Kyle's chest.  Kyle runs a hand over its wet fur and tears leak from the corner of his eyes.

A nurse moves to take him away and snatches her hand away, when a current seems to spark up to her hand.

I pick the pup up and nuzzle him "it's a boy" I say with tears in my own eyes.  I wrap him in the towel, I'm given and lay him in Kyles arms.

I move to Dom and smile at him as I put my hand on his belly.  I do the same thing again and again a beautiful ball of fur is on Dom's chest.  I pick him up "it's a boy" I say smiling and crying.

I wrap him up in another towel and let Dom hold him.

"Er, your Majesty" I hear the doctor say and turn around.  There is a second ball of fur now sitting on Kyles chest.

I pick him up "another boy" I say wrapping him in another towel.  Kyle is smiling at our first son in his arms.  "Twins" he says smiling up at me.

"Why are they in wolf form?" my father asks

"I think it has something to do with their magic, they can protect themselves better in wolf form" the doctor replies,

"I was in wolf in that picture we saw" Kyles says not taking his eyes from our son.

"What are you going to call them?" Mum asks

Kyle looks up and smiles "this one is Zen after my father" he says and we thought, if he was a twin then his brother would be called Arlo I say looking at him and stroking his head.

"This one is Cade" Dom says smiling and kissing our pups head.

"Beautiful" Mum says "Do you think they will let me hold one?" she questions

I put Arlo into her arms and she purrs motherly over him.

Dad walks up to Dom and he places Cade in his arms.

I push the beds together and then climb between them both and hug them to me.

"We have our family" I sigh happy than I've ever been.

'We'll be complete once you have your pup and probably let you experience pregnancy too' Kyle says 

I give him a squeeze and kiss him 'anytime Babe' I reply 

1 Year later

'Babe please let me come' I beg as Kyle hammers my ass.

He and Dom have been taking turns as we don't want to know who's child it is.  As really it will just be ours.

"Dom are you ready" Kyle asks and I feel him move behind me and then push into me.

"Fuck, fuck" I cry out as they fill me up.  I feel one of them, I think  Kyle orgasm and then I feel more cum fill my ass as I unload all over Kyles chest and stomach.

We all collapse on the floor panting.  Kyle has already slipped out of me and now Dom pulls out of me and cum is seeping from my hole.  

We have left the boys with our parents and gotten away for our sexy time weekend.  Emma and Jen is in the condo next door as they wanted to come too.  Emma is 4 months pregnant through artificial insemination.  They are having twins one from Emma's eggs and one from Jens.

"I'll go and get a cloth" Kyle pants.

He yelps when he hits the water of the hot tube.

"We've asked you to give us a heads up Al" Dom moans 

"It's quicker to just imagine us all here" I defend

We all groan as Kyle turns on the jets.

"That feels good" he moans

"I should think Al is pregnant 6 times over by now" Dom sighs

We have been trying all weekend in the hopes that I will get pregnant.  I have also fucked Kyle without a condom in the hopes he will get pregnant too.

"We will have to start packing and cleaning up as the car will be here soon to pick us up" Dom says

"It's all Kyles fault, he bent down with those new little undies he's been wearing and well we know the result" I answer.

"I did buy them specially for this trip" Kyle grins.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
39.2K 1.3K 51
I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I fight. I lived in a neighborhood were fighting was your only way of survival. Besides its "kill or be killed" in the real world...
864K 25.4K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
3K 84 24
Warning Bxbit's been a year already and it starts to heal. my scars starts to fade and my heart, though aching, is starting to feel better. and yet...