𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞 | Hwang Hyunj...

By dandyskz

"Once again I walk towards you, One more step, I'll never stop, I'll always be on track." ... More

!!!
| o n e |
| t w o |
| t h r e e |
| f o u r |
| f i v e |
| s i x |
| s e v e n |
| e i g h t |
| n i n e |
| t e n |
| e l e v e n |
| t w e l v e |
| t h i r t e e n |
| f o u r t e e n |
| f i f t e e n |
| s i x t e e n |
| s e v e n t e e n |
| e i g h t e e n |
| n i n e t e e n |
| t w e n t y - o n e |
| t w e n t y - t w o |
| t w e n t y - t h r e e |
| t w e n t y - f o u r |
| t w e n t y - f i v e |
| t w e n t y - s i x |
| t w e n t y - s e v e n |
| t w e n t y - e i g h t |
| t w e n t y - n i n e |
| t h i r t y |
| t h i r t y - o n e |
| t h i r t y - t w o |
| t h i r t y - t h r e e |
| t h i r t y - f o u r |
| t h i r t y - f i v e |
| t h i r t y - s i x |
| t h i r t y - s e v e n |
| t h i r t y - e i g h t |
| t h i r t y - n i n e |
| f o r t y |
| f o r t y - o n e |
| f o r t y - t w o |
| f o r t y - t h r e e |
| f o r t y - f o u r |
| f o r t y - f i v e |
| f o r t y - s i x |
| f o r t y - s e v e n |
| f o r t y - e i g h t |
Outro :]
[A/N]..heh.

| t w e n t y |

1.8K 58 30
By dandyskz

A/N: Just gonna release this:>
Also- I don't usually make people listen to music while reading a chapter but, since this song was playing in my mind as I wrote this...

Maybe you guys can play it (only if you want though)

song -> hopes for tomorrow by Kim Sejeong

————————————————————-

Tw || car accident_

"Are you excited for our new house Seunghee?"
"Yes, mom! I'm gonna make a lot of friends there!"
"Oh really?" The lady with a blurred face chuckled before looking over at the person seated next to her.

"You're definitely gonna love it there my little princess." The man smiles at the mirror as he drove. "Seunghee, are you happy?" He continued to look over at the mirror.

The little girl nodded in glee, seeing her dad's smiling eyes. "I'm super happy da-.!"
"! (yah/hey) Honey watch out!!!"

CRASH

The car drifted to the left, flipping towards that side. Everything happened so quickly that even the kid didn't know what to do.
She couldn't move out of shock.
Even though she wanted to.
She wanted to move and jump out of the window.
She wanted to reach her hands to her parents and grab them.
She wanted to rewind the clock and make sure they wouldn't be in contact with any trucks.
She wanted to put her mom's seatbelt on cause the woman didn't even bother.
But she couldn't.

She couldn't rewind time- she can't undo what already happened.

She wishes she could

But she can't.

She could only wish.

The mother reached out to hold her kid's hand but fails as she falls on the left side, sliding onto her husband, who lost consciousness due to the amount of blood he had already lost. "Mom! Dad!" She tried to reach her hand out as well, hoping she'd get to hold her parents.

Suddenly she was in front of the car which crashed.
Her eyes met her parents lifelessly laying down, blood dripped off of their heads.

The traumatized girl sobbed, she wanted to look away, close her eyes and not see it. But she couldn't. She couldn't control her own body. "I'm sorry.."  she mumbled, her voice broke down.

Her hands started to bleed and she looked down at it, frightened at the sight. "Mom.." she looked back up. "Dad.." her voice broke.
Her heart crushed.

Then there, she fell. Her own eyes finally started to close.

But she heard a voice. "Why are you still alive?"

Seunghee quickly sat up, awaken by the nightmare that came in her dreams. She exhaled as cold sweats dripped down her temple along with the tears that fell from her eyes. The heart of hers, which has been crushed into dusts, started to ache as her hands found it's way to hold onto the comforters.

Oxygen, she needed oxygen. Inhaling and exhaling, she looked around.

The room was big, oh, the room was big, but it was suffocating.

The darkness of her room, despite having a little red light on at the corner of it, embraced her.

It was cold.

Her shaking hands quickly reached out for the lights of her lamp. She barely breathed but she stood up anyway because she knew that if she stayed there, she'd feel worst.

She'd feel as if she was gonna die.

The scene of her faceless mom reaching her hand out repeated over and over in her mind.

She started to feel sick as she tried to familiarize the woman and ran towards the bathroom. Seunghee quickly opened the tap water, washing her face constantly. The cold water hits her face as tears kept falling.

Seunghee then finally, closed the tap water, looking up at her reflection on the mirror. The girl met a stranger looking back at her with eyes so red, cheeks swollen, and dark shades of black under her eyes.

She barely looks at herself, she never liked seeing herself.  Seunghee couldn't stress enough about how much her own self causes her and everyone else pain. At least that was what is injected into her mind.

The only time she'd see herself is when she had anxiety attacks like this. Maybe that's why she only looked at herself as if she was a monster.

Not wanting to see more of the hopeless stranger looking at her, she went out of her bathroom. Seunghee was a bit calmer now, but she still felt suffocated. She felt that if she went back to bed now, she'd dream about the same thing again and that she might not be able to wake up this time.

02:43 am was the time shown when she checked. She didn't bother to change as she was already in a hoodie, though she needed to put extra jacket as it was winter, she didn't mind, it wasn't even in her mind at all.

She just wanted to get out of the suffocating room.

Carefully she closed the door, exhaling a sigh as she looked around the hallways. The girl wiped her tears off which continuously fell no matter what she did.

She bit her inner cheeks to not make any sound, a single sound.
She rushed downstairs.

She dragged her feet, over and over.
Every night she just drags herself and her burdens.
Her tears and noisy mind followed her.

As she was going up a bridge, the noise kept getting louder but the world was quiet.

This was something she couldn't answer.  The quiet world was deafening, especially at times like this and she didn't know why.

She didn't know how to cope, what to do and how to block the nonexistent noises.

"It's not my fault, It's not my fault." She repeated over and over, hiccuping in between. Her hands found their way towards her ears, she covered it, thinking that maybe, she won't hear it.

If it was all in her mind, why is it so noisy?

The girl finally lost strength, she fell on the floor, her knees up-close to her as she continued to cover her ears. 'Seunghee, why are you still alive?' Her uncle's voice came on. 'You should've just died too.'

"Nono.. it isn't my fault." She sniffled. "I didn't do it. I'm sorry." She shook her head again. "It's not my fault." She said once more.
"Excuse me...." a boy spoke, dropping his plastic bag.

But the girl was too busy crying to even look up, she was absent in the real world. The voices swallowed her whole existence that she was in this dark dimension. Her breathing started to weaken again as she gasped for air.

Then, a jacket was gently placed on top of her, and she felt a soft and warm embrace of a person behind that jacket which covered her.
Seunghee transferred back into the present, continuing to try and regain her breathing.

"No... it's not my fault." The little girl cried in front of the house where she was sheltered. "It's not my fault, it's not my fault." She continued sobbing.

Twelve years old.
The voices still followed her even when she finally found a haven to settle in. She just didn't feel like she belonged there so she looked back on what might be the reason for her burden and a heavy heart.
Her hands covered her ears as she shook her head. "No no..." ——"It's not my fault."

She longed for air.
But she couldn't function.
She wanted to get rid of the pain.
But she couldn't be happy.

Suddenly, a jacket covered her and it helped her circulate her breathing. "I couldn't bear to see you crying.." a boy mumbles slowly removing the jacket from her face. "Jeongin.. it's not my fault." She replied after hearing the familiar voice.

The girl continued to cry as the boy nods, putting back the jacket on her before hugging the older one through the jacket. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you bad names.." the little boy said. "Please don't cry..."

"J...Jeongin.." was the first name that she could blurt out, not knowing why she did so but it was the only thing that came to her mind.

There was silence- except soft breaths that started to normalize and circulate properly in the jacket.

"누나.. (nuna/big sister for male)?"

————————————————————

A/N: Honestly- what kdrama is this lol
The jacket probably doesn't make sense- but I made it like that since, just like bags when you have panic attacks, covering yourself in jackets or blankets, etc quite does the work on helping your breathing calm down. At least that's how it works for me-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.3K 13
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...
13.1K 457 12
His escape turned out to be another way into pain. One that was even worse... • ‚Why are you running away from me?' Minho asked, he didn't respond...
23K 1.4K 29
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
1.1K 212 22
[Female oc × Hyunjin × Minho] Hope; they say its a distraction, but how far are you willing to go to keep it alive? When tragedy strikes, two friends...