SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Proposal of a Proposal

1.9K 69 14
By utabomb1

Disclaimer: *Implied sexual content *

Chapter: Proposal of a Proposal

Nobara doesn't remember her early morning but suddenly, she found herself put on the floor Kei lives in.

She walks to the last room and finds it odd the door was half open, only sounds of thrashing and

Moaning?

She creaks the door wider every so slightly and what she saw put her upside down.

Clothes of his and someone else's, littered around the floor. The room felt hot.

Kei and Mai were clearly naked in front of her, with only a light blanket barely over their lower waist.

They found themselves kissing, arms wrapped around each other. Kei cranes his neck for a deeper kiss and Mai pulls back, only to bite and mark his neck.

He groans a bit and turns his eyes to the entrance, seeing a shocked Nobara. Those eyes snapped so wide, he immediately pushes Mai away.

"Nobara, please, I can explain!"

Nobara doesn't answer, quickly rushing out of the door. Kei scrambles to pick up his sweats.

Mai simply giggles at this and Kei only shouts for Nobara.

"Nobs, wait--this isn't what it looks like!"

She keeps running away as he begs her to come back.

"Please!"

She was heartbroken but it repaired itself all together soon.

Nobara's body shoots out of the bed, panting to regain her breath. Then, she lets out a sigh.

It was all a dream. A bad dream, at that.

She shakes her head, grumbling to herself for taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon.

She gets up in her sweater and casual jeans, and hears commotion in the first floor. She opens her door to see..

Mai.

After Yuji refused to let her know where Kei was, she was quick to take out money out of her bag.

He then looks at it with stars in his eyes before yanking it out of her hands.

"Floor three. It's the last room."

"Thaanks~!" She cheers before speed walking to the elevator. Nobara chases behind her, stopping the elevator door from closing.

She shoots a 'you're gonna die later' look to Yuji and the boy shrieks before entering the dorm building.

'Was this going to be a deja vu situation?', Nobara thought before speaking to Mai.

"What. Are. You. Doing here?!" She grits her teeth, her arm planted next to the other girl. She carried herself so highly and smirked at Nobara,

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see Kei."

"For what?"

The zenin girl rolls her eyes,

"You know Kei is not feeling good for using those pills yesterday, so I'm gonna try to make him feel better."

"Of course, I know!" Nobara growls, "I've been trying to make him feel better all morning but he wants to be left alone. So I suggest you leave!"

She refuses and now on the third floor, walks to the last room. Nobara's protests go unnoticed to the girl's ears and even to Kei, who curiously opened the door.

When Mai announced her intentions, Kei faked a smile.

"O-Oh, that's nice of you." And as Mai sets down her groceries on the nearest counter, Kei turns to look at Nobara.

"Get her outta here." He mouths, wanting to be alone for today.

She waves her arms at him,

"I've been trying to!" She harshly whispers and Mai turns to look at her, confused.

"What did you just say?"

"I said you need to go. Isn't that right, Kei?"

Mai then looks at the blonde, who stared at her with fear in his eyes.

She pouts and looks at him with sad, puppy eyes,

"Do you really want me to leave, Kei?" She says, trying to play the teary eye girl. Kei gulps, worried that he was going to hurt her here and now.

Nobara leans her head, waiting for Kei to kick her out.

'I really don't want to her hurt her feelings. There's gotta be a better way to let her down a bit.'

"Erhm, perhaps you can stay," Kei starts and this makes Mai happy. "But only for a little. I-It's just, I kinda wanted to be by myself for today.."

She nods her head at that,

"Oh, I know you want to sleep all day but I just wanted to come and whip something good for you!"

She turns to grab the veggies and uncooked chicken out the bag,

"I'm going to make you some chicken noodle soup. You like that, don't you?"

Nobara crosses her arms at that and Kei looks at the food, his mouth starts to water a bit.

"W-Wait, you cook?!"

"Yeah!" Mai cheers, "And I'll be back with the final product. In the meantime, you make yourself comfortable!"

She drops the items and rushes to Kei's side, propping him down to the mattress. She reaches for a cold cloth and places it on his forehead.

"Oh no, that won't be necc-" He stops and suddenly, he felt relaxed.

"Oh wow, this feels nice.."

"Don't worry, I'll be back."

She leans down and pecks him on the cheek before exiting out the door, shoving Nobara outta the way.

Nobara now looks at Kei, frustrated at him but mostly at Mai.

"I can't believe you, Kei!" She shouts at him.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to be mean to her."

"You usually are so honest. What's the difference with her?"

He sighs,

"Yes but ever since we made up, I think she's gotten attached to me. If I flat out reject her, she's going to go back putting herself down or picking on others, and I don't want her to fall back again.."

Nobara rolls her eyes,

"Since when do you care?"

Kei is silent for a bit,

"She's not really to blame for her behavior.." He says, thinking of the Zenin family and Maki specifically. "When I learned of this, I just feel like I have to help.."

Nobara shakes her head at that,

"You're too nice, Kei." She retorts, "And yes, it is her fault. She doesn't have to be a bitch just because of her sappy life."

"You're right.." He adds, "I-just let me handle this."

She looks into his eyes, so full of genuine in them. He really wanted to let her on lightly but to Nobara's impatience, this felt like it was going to take forever.

"Okay.." And she tries to walk out the room.

"Well, where are you going?"

She turns to look at him quick,

"Your girl is going to give you a better meal than a shitty chicken soup.."

"What? Wait, Nobs!"

She ignores him and walks away, closing the door on him.

He just laid there, completely confused.

'I know Mai can be annoying to her but why does she get mad when she's around me?'

He thinks about before whimpering, pulls the sheets up to his nose.

"This is so weird."

Utahime passes Gakunganji's office but stops abruptly when hearing him..giggle?!

Yes, the ugly old man was giggling like a high schooler that Utahime had to figure out why. He was on the phone with someone else.

After the call, Utahime asked,

"What's got you this way, sir?"

"Oh! I was just on the phone with Naobito Zenin. We were talking over about the archives he watched of the Kyoto event."

She furrows her eyebrows,

"Oh, so seeing the kids getting injured was a funny thing?"

He shakes his head,

"Yes but no." He said before leaning against his chair.

"We were talking about that dramatic scene with Kei and Mai..Keimai as I like to call it."

"What of them?" She asked more suspiciously. She wasn't going to like it, huh?

"Yes, he was so intrigued of the boy, that he actually wants to meet him." He crosses his fingers together.

"He actually went to go see him now. Let's call it..A Proposal for a Proposal."

Her eyes widened, realizing what he meant.

"No, You did not!"

He nods with a pleased smile,

"I did."

--

Mai forced a spoonful of chicken soup down his throat despite his protests, but just when it reaches his mouth..it was actually good.

He gulped it down and let it seeth in.

"Well..what do you think?"

He looks at her, a bit satisfied.

"Wow, Mai.." He breathes out. "That was delicious!"

"Really? That's amazing!" She says to him. She puts the bowl down for a bit.

"But you didn't have to spoon feed me like a kid..it's kinda weird."

"Oh I know but I wanted to." she says before settling down. "S-Sorry I just got excited..no one has ever tried or wanted to try my cooking before.."

She looks with sad eyes and so does he.

"Thank you, Kei." She says with such honesty.

Before he could say anything to her, Nobara comes slamming down the door with her foot. Her hands occupied, carrying a large ass tray of Katsu Curry. Some of the sauce was dripping down as she quickly comes and puts it at a table.

"TA-DA!" She says, and Kei's eyes beamed with happiness.

"Katsu Curry...my favorite dish!"

"Beats chicken noodle soup, huh?" She said with a prideful smile, winking at Mai to her annoyance.

"Hey, I made food for him!" Mai gets up from her seat.

"Well, your food is shitty.." Nobara answers, both leaning together.

The two then began to brawl it out, both at their faces screaming over each other.

Overwhelmed, Kei shakes his head and reaches for his chair. He's had enough.

"Guys, stop it. Please!" He yells and the two grow in silence. "I don't know what's gotten into you two but I've had enough."

He strolls past them, ignoring their pleas.

"I need some fresh air." He mutters to himself, going down the first floor.

The elevator door opens and he goes in but bumps into a very huge man.

"Excuse me, sir. You're in the way." He says a bit harshly but the man doesn't budge.

"Oh, bold of you to talk to me like that kid." The older man cackles and Kei turns up to see who he was.

Naobito Zenin.

"W-What are you doing here?"

The man doesn't hesitate to grab the kid out of his chair, pulling him up from his shoulders.

'Shit, he's so strong!' He says closing his eyes.

"So you're the kid, huh.."

He takes a good look at him before smiling,

"Say, what do you think about joining the Zenin family?"

Huh?

Vote and comment what you think y'all !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 98 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...
215K 6.3K 56
"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hatred towards her and her bestfriend itado...
199 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...
72K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...