If things were different...

By InMySwiftieEra

What if kit had drank the tea with the immunising sugar at the opera all those years ago. What if Dewey didn'... More

Quick AN
Chapter 1: kits background

Chapter 2- Deweys backstory

172 2 1
By InMySwiftieEra

AN sorry for the late update I've been completely buried in work so hence why I haven't added chapters in a while. I'm on holiday now so I'll try and update more than once this week! Ps I don't know much about Dewey's backstory so I'm just making it up as I go along so I apologise if it's wrong. Also just realised I have been spelling Jacques wrong haha.

Dewey's POV
Ok then where do I start with my life, it's more complicated than trying to locate a needle in a hay sack. My existence as of 7 years ago is secret and I basically live in the sub basement of my family's hotel. The Hotel Denouement. I occasionally make appearances in the actual hotel but only if one or non of my fellow triplets are there.

My whole life is a secret because I was supposedly killed in a fire when I was 20 (Dewey is 27 and Kit is 26 in this story) but decided that it would be best if we kept my existence a secret from the rest of the world in order to complete my work.

My work consists of organising and filing all of the paperwork, books etc into a library which is sufficiently submerged under a pond right next to the doors of the Hotel. My brothers technically run the hotel but I handle all the paperwork due to not being able to be seen with them in public. The only thing that changes my appearance compared to them is the fact I have dark blue eyes and theirs are brown (I know in the series his eyes are brown but I just wanted to give him a feature that separated him from his brothers). Frank is my favourite fellow triplet because he is on the Noble side of the schism which is a whole different story. The division of VFD separated siblings and relationships in general and unfortunately our third brother Ernest went to the fire starting side of the organisation.

AN
I know this is really short but that's because the only stuff I know about Dewey is either from the small snippets we see on the show or from other fanfics. If I use that it would mean using other peoples ideas and I would not like to copy others for this. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
456K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...