๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐‡๐š๐ซ...

Galing kay _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... Higit pa

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 5
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 15
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 18

7.3K 170 38
Galing kay _min_monrach_

Disclaimer - So people have messaged me that my book is like the same of someone else, I honestly didn't know until I searched up the book and realized I have read it, I didn't mean to steal the author work and I gave full credit to the person who wrote "Dusk till Dawn - HP by Advanedpotter" I been wanting to write a book of Sirius and I guess when I was trying to figure what to write I ended up writing the same like the author did without me realizing. So I apologize and didn't intend to steal other people work, I'll be more then happy to delete this book if the author wants me to. So full credit to the author and you guys should honestly check out their book, it's amazing!

---

"Elizabeth breakfast is ready!!!" Shawn, her step-mother called from downstairs "I'm coming!!!" Elizabeth replied before rechecking if she had everything, two bags full of clothing and another one of Quidditch Equipment. She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs, she placed them near the door before going to the kitchen seeing both of her moms.

"Hi, mom" Elizabeth said, greeting Madison and Shawn before taking a seat with Shawn placing a plate in front of her "Do you have everything sweetie?" Madison, her mother asked, taking the seat next to Shawn, Elizabeth nodded as reached for the maple syrup before pouring some on her waffles.

"Behave this year, please try and not create anymore pranks or cause trouble, I don't need more letters from Professor McGonagall or Professor Snape. So next time I get a letter from Hogwarts, I'd prefer it to say how amazing a student you are and not because you got suspended" Madison said with Elizabeth giving her a soft smile since she can't promise her about the pranks or causing trouble.

"Ok but that wasn't my fault the first time, well technically I didn't do anything" Elizabeth says since it wasn't technically her fault, she wasn't going to let some rude Slytherins bully who ever they want, mostly when it's her friends "Your right, tell that to the four Slytherins you sent to the wing hospital last year" Madison replied with her avoiding her mother eyes, she still remembers the scary look her mom had on her face when she came in.

"Still not my fault plus you told me I shouldn't turn a blind eye if I see someone doing something wrong or hurting others, so...who's really at blame?" Elizabeth said pointing her fork at her mom, Madison sighed while shaking her head while Shawn agreed.

"Well you know you can't cause any trouble if you don't want to lose your captain position" Madison mentioned with Elizabeth sighing sadly, she had to make sure to ask the Weasley twins how they somewhat always leave before they can get caught.

"Fine, I promise I'll somewhat stop causing trouble but I can't promise you that I won't do any pranks~" Elizabeth said with a cheeky smile before eating a strawberry, Madison just sighed and giving up with Shawn patting her in the back.

"Ok ok you two lets finish eating and you can continue this in the car when we head to the station" Shawn said getting up from her seat to put her dishes the sink "Ma, your not helping me here" Elizabeth said looking at Shawn hurt and betrayed, Shawn laughed softly and ruffled Elizabeth hair before taking her dishes.

"Make sure you have everything before we head out sweetie" Madison said handing her dish to Shawn with Elizabeth nodding, she headed upstairs to brush her teeth's before going to her room checking one last time. She headed back downstairs and followed her parents out of the house with Shawn carrying Elizabeth bags.

"Off to school Elizabeth?" William, their next door neighbor asked as he was unloading things from his truck "Yup, I'll make sure to report to you if I get in any more fights!!!" Elizabeth said only to get a soft smack on the arm by her Madison, William chuckled as he nodded before greeting Shawn and Madison.

"I'll be waiting" William said as he closed his trunk, William is a kind guy who lives with his wife and their one year old daughter. William might seem scary because of the tattoos he has on his arms or neck but Elizabeth found them attractive but keeps it to herself.

"William don't encourage the girl" Madison said closing the trunk when Shawn finished putting the bags in, William just gave her an innocent smile before looking away getting a gasp from Madison "William!!! Don't think your smile can get you away from this" Madison said as she was getting in the car but William just replied 'it has worked before hasn't it' getting a laugh from Madison.

"Have a safe drive your three!"

"We will, I'll see you on Christmas William!!" Elizabeth called out when she rolled her window out and waved at him before they were out of sight, William didn't know they were witches but he just assumed that Elizabeth goes to a private school or something.

---

"Mom, come on. I'm going to miss the train-" her mom cuts her off by engulfing her in a tight hug but comforting hug, she pulls away as the train arrives and plants a quick kiss against her head.

"Your new broomstick is coming in a few days, so don't try breaking this one kiddo" Shawn said ruffling Elizabeth's hair, Elizabeth waved her parents bye before heading off. Moments later, Elizabeth found herself racing past families to get on the train, she had expected her friends had already found a compartment or running late like usually, mostly the boys.

Elizabeth didn't know someone was calling out her name until she stopped when she didn't see any space for her to go in until she felt a soft tap on her shoulder.

She turned around only to be greeted by a recognizable face, Sirius Black was James Potter's good pal but also Harry Potter godfather. Sirius Black was also famous in his own ways like the Potter family was.

"You dropped this" Sirius said as he handed her a notebook with her eyes widening, it had something important and she couldn't have anyone see what it was inside.

"Good thing I picked up huh? Seeing how one of your bags is stickered of Quidditch, does this have plays on them-"

"Yea, so keep your crusty and old hands off--" Elizabeth said without thinking as she took the book from him, she presumed no one spoke to him like that because his eyes widen slightly "I'm just kidding" Elizabeth said as she gave him a sweet smile and pocketed her book in her bag, Sirius Black lets out a chuckle not expecting that, maybe from James.

"Funny but you play for Hogwarts?" Sirius asked forgetting he left the Potter family behind, Elizabeth was one of the two people in Hogwarts to get into the Quidditch team at a young age. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, godson of the man who was standing in front of her.

"Since my first year, Gryffindor chaser" Elizabeth replied and his eyes widened since he thought Harry was the only one to join at a young age "You know I was also on the Quidditch team as a beater--"

"That must have been decades ago" Elizabeth interrupted with a cheeky grin before speaking again "But more like centuries than again" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh and Sirius couldn't help but chuckle since it was true.

Before neither of them could say anything else she felt a somewhat tap on her shoulder lightly, she turned around quickly seeing her mom who looked mildly confused since the last whistle went out for the train. Her mom goes to speak before she looks on to who her daughter had been speaking to.

Sirius looked like a dog who was caught peeing on the couch "Madison! Oh, wow it's been years! How are you...doing?" Sirius said as he let out a nervous chuckle, not noticing the other woman beside Madison, Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows, she never knew her mom knew Sirius Black.

Elizabeth also noticed how her mother appeared highly uncomfortable as she croaked out "I'm really good Sirius, I hope you and the Potter family are doing good. It was nice seeing you but I have to get going and you, don't wanna miss you train"

"Oh" he blurted out as he looked over at Elizabeth "This is your--"

"Daughter" Madison finished, causing him to turn to her again "Can't you see the resemblance?" Sirius thought she was being sarcastic but she wasn't, he couldn't see any resemblance between the two even if he looked for hours, she looked nothing like her.

Elizabeth glanced over towards the Potter's, Lily Potter gave her a small smile, Sirius started looking around as if he was looking for another person, until his eyes landed on the woman beside Madison.

"Sirius"

"Shawn"

Elizabeth was confused by the atmosphere that surrounds them, Mr. Potter looked over Sirius shoulder and looked at her "No way! You have a kid Madison? I'm James Potter but you probably know that, me and your mom were paired together back in Hogwarts for astrology or was it for muggle studies?" James said as he tried remembering what class they were paired up.

"Potions" Madison corrected "Ah yes that class but what you say your name was?" James said as he extended his hand "Elizabeth" She offered him a sweet smile and shook his hand.

"What year are you in Hogwarts?" James asked as he glanced at her unsure "Third?" Elizabeth shook her head a little offended "Fifth, I'm fifteen" Elizabeth replied pulling her hand away thinking did she really look like a third year?

"Fifteen?" James repeated and Elizabeth nodded confused wondering why he  repeated it, she didn't know the face Sirius made well more like calculating one, as if trying to figure something out, and slowly Sirius' eyes widened.

His stomach started to tighten and looked over towards the girl by her mother's sides, she looked nothing like her, fifteen...fifteen. His eyes traveled at Madison who was already looking at him, she knew he figured it out seeing how his eyes widened when Elizabeth mentioned her age.

"Aye Shawn, been a while since we last saw each other right? How's it being a professional Quidditch player?" James asked when his eyes landed on Shawn with a smile on his face "Well you know...still a better Quidditch player than you" Shawn said playfully with James glaring at her, Shawn used to play Quidditch on the Slytherin team as a keeper and the pair were competitive when they played against each other but they were good friends outside of the game.

"Yea right Shawn, how you and me, tomorrow afternoon-"

"James...you know you can't, last time you two went against each other you almost destroyed our backyard plus almost the neighbors backyard" Lilly said with James avoiding her eyes and clearing his throat before nodding remembering the way Lily scolded him while Harry tried not to laugh at his father.

"Can I go mom? I don't want Chloe worrying when she sees I'm not their" Elizabeth said in a quieter tone not wanting to interrupt, Madison nodded giving her a reassuring smile "It was nice meeting you all but I must get going" Elizabeth said as the final whistle for the train blow, Elizabeth hugged both her parents before left to get on the train.

"B-bye!" Elizabeth turned around when she was on the train seeing Sirius Black waving her bye, she smiled brightly at him and waved him bye before disappearing into the train.

That moment Sirius Black realized he had a daughter the first of September, 1994.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.5K 132 16
A student falls in love with a professor. A fairy student falls in love with a specialist teacher. Y/n x Silva
69.4K 499 6
Just some stories about Twice and you doing some stuff.
7.1K 166 32
Ophelia Black is the daughter of notorious killer Sirius Black. Ophelia's mother Portia Black (a veela) died with her friends Lily and James Potter a...
155K 6.4K 38
Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and the next, I am six feet deep hollow of em...