Nascar Oneshots

By _K_9_12_

Nascar one shots I'm new to this so please be nice More

Author Note
Ryan Blaney
Chase Elliott
Alex Bowman
Bubba Wallace
Austin Cindric (Requested)

Chase Elliott (Requested)

419 4 3
By _K_9_12_

@khloemaree-     

Khloe POV 

     Today I'm going to the Daytona 500 with my best friends Emma and Erin Blaney.  I haven't been to a race sense before college.  I have been so busy with college I just haven't had time.  I missed it. I also so miss the most important person that was in my life before college. Chase Elliott, he was my best friend. We use to do everything together. I would go to his races on the weekend and he would come to anything that I had going on. But we lost contact when I went away to college in North Carolina. It was nobody's fault really. In the beginning we talked every and he would visit here and there. But as time went on we talked to each other less and less and the visits stopped even when I was home. We just got busy in our lives. 

     I had met Emma and Erin when I was hanging out with Chase and his friend Ryan Blaney. We just hit it off perfect. We just stayed in contact because of Emma went to the same college I went to and happen to be my mentor to help with anything. So here I am on my way to Daytona to celebrate me finally graduating with a Public Relations and a Business Management degree. Emma had surprised me with the V.I.P pass and screamed "IT'S DAYTONA BABY".  " Emma this is to much." I had said. "Khloe no its not it didn't cost me anything. I asked Ryan to hook us up." "Are you sure??" " Yes I am. You deserve a couple of days off. You have been going non stop for years in college. I can only imagine how hard you pushed yourself after I graduated." she had said. "I know. I'm just nervous. I have seen or talk to Chase in years. And there is a good possibility that I will see him again. What if he is mad at me, What if he doesn't recognize me."      " You can't wonder on the what if's in life Khloe. You just have to face the music. And besides I'm 95% sure he misses you the same way you miss him." Emma said. "where are we going to stay anyway?" "Ryan said we can stay on his bus. He has a bunk area. Erin is going to stay with Will. Cale couldn't come this weekend, so it's just going to be me, you, and Louie. " "Ok, that's good"

   Once we finally got to the track I was exhausted. Good thing the race is tomorrow evening. It's about 4 o'clock when we finally made it to Ryan's bus. Once we parked I started to get our bags our and Emma got Louie out and went and knock on his bus door. "Hey sis finally made it." He said when he opened the door. "yeah finally. Can you go help Khloe with the bags I got to change your nephews diaper. " "Yeah sure" he said jumping out and walking over to Emma's car. "Hey Khloe how have you been? I haven't seen you in forever." "I'm doing good Ryan. Finally finished getting my degrees and now I'm looking for a job." I say while we grab the bags. "What did you go for?" Ryan ask as we walk up to his bus. "Public Relations and business Management" "Well I can see if Penske has a opening, if you want?" "Really that would be awesome. I was going to look after this weekend anyway. Thank you so much." I said walking up the stairs to the bus. "Your welcome. It's no problem." Ryan said. I put my stuff down in my bunk and I go sit next to Emma on the couch and watch Louie play on the ground with Ryan. "Ok, what are we eating tonight. Order something I'm paying. No arguing either. Y'all did all this for me. Might as well pay for dinner. " I said after a minute. "Umm I say we order some Hooters that is across the street. My buddy is coming over later so we have to order enough for him to." Ryan said. "Ok Hooters it is. I'm going to order and go pick it up and I'm going to go somewhere and pick up some ice cream. Can I borrow your truck Ryan" "Yeah you can keys are on the table. There is a gas station right next to the hooters so you don't have to go far." "Ok thank you. I'm going to go now." I say. I get up from the couch and grab the keys and walk out.  

  As I drive out of the track I can't help but think about who Ryan's buddy was that was coming over. Was it Chase. God I hope so. When I get to the gas station I get some beer and 2 gallons of ice cream. When I'm checking out I get a notification that my order is ready to pickup. Once I pick it up I head back to the bus. When I pull to Ryan's bus I see a figure walking up the the door. I can quite so who it is because of his back is facing me. When he realized that a truck is behind him he turns around and I can't believe who it is. My Best friend since birth almost. Chase Elliott. He starts walking to the truck. By the time he gets there I am getting out. When I shut the door I look straight into his eyes. "Khloe?" He says with shock in his eyes. "Hey Chase" I say back with a little blush to my cheeks. "Oh my god! It's really you. What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever" He says while hugging me." I know. I'm here to see Daytona. Emma surprised me with tickets for my graduation present." "that's awesome. We have to catch up. I missed you so much. I wish we would have stayed in contact."  "Me to. You don't know how much you need someone until you don't have them anymore." I say while getting the food and beer out of the truck. "Let me help with that." He polity says.

  After we get inside we start to hand out the food and eat the rest of the night we all just hangout and talk like old time. Man, I missed this. Right now it's about 10 o'clock at night and Chase finally says. "Well I need to go to my bus and get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. Khloe can we talk for a sec?" "Yeah sure." I say getting up from the couch and walked outside with him. "So how long are you staying in Daytona?" "I'm going home with Emma the day after the race so I can start looking for a permanent job. " " That's good. I still live in Dawsonville. But I have to go the Charlotte at least once a week during the season. Maybe we can go out to dinner to catch up." "Yeah that sounds great Chase. Let me give you my number." We exchange number and say goodnight. I go back on the bus and go take a shower and go to sleep. That night was the best night sleep I've gotten in a while.  

 -----------------------------------------------Before Daytona 500------------------------------------------------------

     Emma, Erin, and I and of course Louie are walking around the garage area waiting for the pre race ceremonies to start. "So how did last night go? I heard that a certain someone that you and Chase couldn't stop talking or looking at each other last night." Erin asked "Your certain someone is overreacting. We were just catching up a little. We haven't seen each other in years." I say back. "That's not what I saw. You two couldn't stop glancing at each other. You like him. Just admit it. You always told me that you had a crush on him growing up." Emma said. " Yeah maybe. Ok but I doubt he feels the same. We have always just been friends and that's what we always will be." I say  " You'll never know until you take a chance. Didn't you text me last night and say that y'all are going to dinner next week?" Erin asked "Yeah . Just to catch up more." I say as we finally make it to pit road. "Like I said you will never know until you try." Erin said. "Never know what?" Ryan asked " Nothing Ry." "Ok. But hey, I talk to HR and they have a spot opening next year as my publicist and you have a interview Tuesday morning." "Really thank you so much Ryan. But that is for next year what am I going to do until then. That is even if I get the job" I say " you'll get it and until then I could always use help with the foundation." Erin says. "Thank you. I owe y'all times a thousand" " What are friends for" Ryan says   

       Chase's car is right behind Ryan this week so he is right there and we keep stealing glances at each other. "See told you they can't stop staring at each other". Emma said. "Hush" I say laughing a little while have a blush on my cheek.  The Pre-Race ceremonies start and then we all go to Ryan's pitbox to watch the race. All during the race I can't help but cringe every time Chase gets close to the wall or almost gets into a wreck. I can't help it. It's starting to feel like old times again. Watching him race in high school. It's all bringing everything back. That I do indeed like William Clyde Elliott. Maybe even love him.  

    Before I knew it the race was over. Unfortunately Chase nor Ryan won but, they did place in top 10.  As i'm walking back to the bus I hear my name being called from behind me. "KHOLE, WAIT UP A MINUTE". It was Chase. "Oh hey Chase" "Hey, so i've been thinking. Maybe we can go to dinner tonight and we can drive back together tomorrow. I have to be in Charlotte anyway, we can still have dinner next week to." He asked with hopefulness in his eyes. "Yeah, I can do that. I have a job interview Tuesday morning with Penske to be Ryan's publicist for next year." " Awesome, that's great. Ok I'll pick you up at 8" "Ok great, see you then." We go our separate ways and I head to the bus. When I get there I get in and Emma is there and packing. "Umm hey I'm not driving back tonight. Chase asked me out to dinner tonight and we are going to drive back tomorrow." I say. "Awww someone's got a date" "It's not a date. At least I don't think it is" i say. "Oh it probably is. Anyway I've got to get going. Cale is waiting for us to get home. I will see you soon. Text me about that interview." " Ok Emma, Thank you again. I really needed this." "Your welcome Khloe. Talk to you later." She says  

    Right now I'm waiting for Chase to come get me. At 8 on the dot there is a knock on the door and I go and open it. "Hey you ready?" Chases asks. "Yeah, let's get going." I say. He take us to a nice restaurant and we had fun. We talked like we never lost touch. On the way back I say. "Hey why do we go stargazing like we did in high school." "Yeah, I know the perfect place." He drives to the lake in the middle of the track. We get out and he drops the tailgate and we sit and look at the stars. After a little bit he speaks up. "Can I confess something to you Khloe." "Yeah Chase. You can tell me anything." I say looking at him in the eyes. "Ok, Here goes nothing. Khole, I have always liked you more than a friend. I might even love you. and when we lost contact that was the biggest mistake I have made in my life, and now that we are together again I'm not letting you go." He says. I'm speechless. I never thought he would have the same feelings as me. I can't form the words I want to say so I just kiss him. He was shock for a second but he responded quick. This was the best kiss I've ever had. It was sweet and passionate. When we pull back we both say. "wow". I finally have the words to says. "Chase, I feel the exact same way but, I know I love you. I always have and always will." "In that case. Khloe do you want to be my girlfriend." he asked. "Yes, Clyde I will be your girlfriend.". After that we went and got my stuff from Ryan's bus and went back to his and fell asleep in each other's arm.  

    Now I know that Daytona is my favorite track. That track made my life better. I got the guy and the job I wanted. Even though it is on my boyfriends competitions team. 

A/n

  I hope y'all like it. I have an Austin Cindric one on the way in the next week! Please vote if you like it. Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...