the eclipse [sequel] โ˜พ l.s.

By amazaynly-in-deniall

the sequel to ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, in which life in the woods brings more dangers than the b... More

one - a good day
three - date night, continued
four - unexpected guests
five - the threat
six - hunting trip
seven - back to you
eight - diplomatic discussion
nine - home is where the heart is
ten - family reunions
eleven - the witch
twelve - the plan
thirteen - surprise
fourteen - look what you've done to me
fifteen - you've got me tied down
sixteen - i'll never leave if you keep holding me
seventeen - it's harder to reach you
eighteen - even though i try
nineteen - hold on to my heart
twenty - through the dark
twenty one - family ties
twenty two - shattered
twenty three - the return
twenty four - in the heat where you lay
twenty five - i would burn in it for you
twenty six - two steps far from you
twenty seven - bittersweet
twenty eight - the moon
epilogue
author's note

two - date night

2.1K 92 37
By amazaynly-in-deniall

Harry still had nightmares about that day. He would wake himself up screaming, his desperate cries echoing through the cave, and he would sob himself back to sleep, trembling and shaking against Louis's chest and begging his alpha not to let anyone hurt him. The other boys usually pretended not to hear, but they always did; it was impossible not to.

It was awful.

Louis often woke before Harry even made a sound. He would startle awake suddenly, his bond mark pulsing red hot like some sort of silent distress signal, and as soon as he reached for Harry, he would find the omega writhing and whimpering on their mattress.

It was heartbreaking. It never got any easier.

For Harry, the dreams were never visual. During the actual event, he had to close his eyes, lying limp on the ground, covering his head, and taking blow after blow. But he could still remember their voices. He could still feel their hands and feet and elbows and knees all over every inch of his body, pushing and shoving and hitting him with so much anger and malice. He still felt dirty sometimes, as if they had somehow managed to transfer their own hateful, evil beliefs onto him just through cruel, animalistic violence.

Tonight, Louis felt it in the pit of his stomach. Still mostly asleep, he groped about the bed to find Harry, relaxing slightly when he felt the omega's warm skin under his fingers. He squeezed Harry's arm reassuringly only to find the younger boy trembling violently beside him, crying silently in his sleep. Louis's chest tightened with concern, and he groaned, rolling over fully and sitting up in bed, his movements still groggy and lethargic.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You're okay," he murmured, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He pulled Harry into his lap and tucked his head under his chin, rocking them back and forth gently. Harry shuddered as he woke from his nightmare, crying loudly now, and the alpha whispered softly into his hair, "Shh, it's alright. I've got you."

"Lou --" Harry cut himself off with a choking sob, and he buried his face in the older boy's neck, his tears warm and wet against Louis's skin.

Louis shushed him again, his fingers brushing carefully through Harry's tangled curls. He was fully alert at this point, and he took a moment to hope that they would both actually be able to get back to sleep that night. "I've got you. I'm right here, darling. I'm not going to let anyone touch you again, not ever. You know that, don't you?"

Harry nodded, still sniffling. He clung to Louis tightly, keeping an iron grip on his mate's shoulders like someone might appear out of thin air and try to tear them apart at any moment. His chest still rose and fell raggedly against Louis's.

"Shh, sweetheart, please," Louis cooed, his heart shattering a bit more with every sob. "Breathe for me, H. I need you to breathe for me now, nice and easy."

"I-I'm sorry," the omega stammered, although his breathing started to even out as he spoke. "I didn't mean to wake you, and you need to sleep, but I-I'm so scared and I --"

"Hey, hey. Not this again, baby, not tonight," the older boy scolded gently. With a soft grip on Harry's chin, he guided the crying boy out of his favorite hiding place -- the crook of his alpha's neck -- to lock their eyes together. "Remind me. What did I tell you when we first met?"

Harry sniffled again, but his sobbing had finally stopped, his chest rising and falling in shallow yet steady breaths. "Said you'd always protect me," he mumbled, just like clockwork.

"And I will," Louis promised, as he did whenever Harry had a bad dream. He pressed his lips firmly against the omega's forehead, solidifying his words.

Truth be told, Louis drowned in guilt little by little every time he reaffirmed that promise -- because he wasn't there. He had left Harry alone to face his biggest fear, along with the unimaginable cruelty of their old pack, and he would regret that for the rest of his life.

Still, he couldn't help but smile fondly when the younger boy yawned widely, pawing adorably at his heavy eyelids, red-rimmed and swollen from crying. He scattered a few feather-light kisses across Harry's cheeks and his nose, making the omega giggle before he finally connected their lips in a soft, innocent kiss.

"I love you," Louis spoke reassuringly, the words tumbling straight into Harry's mouth before settling in his heavy heart. "I love you so, so much, and I'm always going to take care of you."

Harry nodded, a tiny smile finally finding its way onto his face. "I know."

"Good boy," the alpha told him fondly, knowing how much Harry needed to hear it after recalling the agonizing memories from that day. "My smart omega. My perfect, precious boy."

"I love you," Harry whispered, settling down against Louis's side and wrapping his arm around the older boy's stomach. He squeezed tightly. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Louis exhaled deeply, his hand naturally settling into the curve of Harry's waist. His eyes fell closed, and as sleep started to overtake him, he managed: "You won't ever have to find out."

/

"Stay safe, kids! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Niall called obnoxiously.

"Like you ever do anything!" Louis shot back. Harry smacked the alpha's arm to reprimand him even as he clapped his other hand over his mouth to muffle his laugh, and Niall gave them both the finger.

As soon as the other boys left, sliding the makeshift door shut behind them, all traces of humor faded from the cave. Harry had his body wrapped around Louis's in an instant, crowding the older boy's space. Louis shook his head fondly -- Harry was always more than eager -- and connected their lips, immediately taking control of the kiss. He nipped at Harry's lower lip just the way the omega liked, earning a gorgeous whine from Harry as a reward.

After a minute, Harry pulled back, resting his forehead against Louis's. "Fuck me hard," he begged breathlessly, his pupils dilated as he locked eyes with his alpha. "Please."

"What?" Louis quirked an eyebrow, clearly interested. "You want to play?"

Harry nodded eagerly, grinding his hips forward against Louis's. "Want to. Need to, alpha."

So, yeah, maybe they had gotten into some rough sex during their first year in the woods. It was really difficult living in such close quarters with the three other boys -- they had to suppress their own needs a lot of the time. Louis became even more irritable than usual, going off on Liam in particular about anything and everything. Harry often grew overwhelmingly stressed, edging a full-on drop from even the smallest things; sometimes, he just needed a hard, rough pounding from his alpha to push him over the edge. A safe, controlled drop let him release all of his stress at once, leaving him happy and sated and loose for days on end.

The first time that Harry dropped, Louis nearly passed out himself. They had only been in the woods for a few months, and Harry became obsessed with making the cave more like a home than a just hole in the mountain. He had worked himself into a frenzy; he barely ate, he barely slept, and no matter how much he accomplished, he still felt miserable.

Looking back, Harry could remember feeling so far from Louis, even as they slept on the same bed every night. They hadn't been intimate (beyond just heated kisses, some secret handjobs, and a few quick blowjobs) since before Harry's banishment, and their bond was suffering.

Louis had been just outside of the cave when it happened, trying to help Liam and Zayn fix the door. In fact, he had already been running in the door, the mark on his neck burning hot, when Niall shrieked, "Louis!"

Harry's limp body was cradled in Niall's lap, and the beta was panicking. Louis growled, his eyes flashing at the sight of someone else touching his unconscious mate. He had scooped up Harry's limp body and taken him to their bed, immediately climbing in and holding him close, whispering words of comfort that he knew the omega couldn't hear.

When an hour passed and Harry still hadn't come to, Louis had started to cry. He tried to muffle his sniffles in the omega's curls, but his body shook uncontrollably -- he had never felt so helpless in his life.

After what felt like forever, Harry had stirred, shifting just barely in Louis's arms. Louis had snapped to full alertness immediately, speaking to him softly as he tried to coax him back, telling him how perfect and loved and safe he was.

"Lou," he had finally whispered, his voice shaky and raspy. "Wh-What happened?"

Louis had struggled to steady his trembling voice. "You dropped, sweetheart."

"But I . . ?" Harry trailed off, biting his lip nervously, his brows knit together in confusion. He raised his head from Louis's chest, locking their eyes together. "Lou, I . . . I think I need, um . . ."

"What do you need, darling?" Louis had prodded immediately. If there was anything he could do to fix this, he would go to the ends of the Earth.

"I-I need --" Harry had flushed a deep red, but his fingers brushed over the mark on his neck, and the pieces had clicked together in Louis's mind. "I need you, alpha. Please."

He had practically growled at the other boys, ordering them to leave the cave for a while. Seeing the alpha's angry eyes, none of them had argued. Then he had fucked Harry hard and fast, biting down on the omega's neck as they both finished, re-knotting their souls together, tightening the strings that had loosened over time and stress.

As far as stressful times went, Louis could feel that Harry had some pent-up tension inside of him now. His nightmares had become more and more frequent over the past week or so, which was always a telltale sign that the pressure in his mind and his body was starting to wear on him.

Louis hummed excitedly, reaching up to twirl one of Harry's curls around his index finger. "We can play," he decided finally. His mind was made up the moment Harry voiced the suggestion, but he knew that the omega liked to work for it. "You gonna be good for me? My good omega?"

"Yes, alpha," Harry responded earnestly, his grip on Louis's shoulders tightening, his fingertips pressing into the toned muscle. "I'll be good. I'll be your good omega."

"I know you will," he praised -- because Harry looked like he just needed to be told how good he was, and Louis could never deny him that. "You're always good. Always so good for me."

Harry preened, nuzzling his cheek into the palm of Louis's hand. He didn't say a word; he just patiently waited for the older boy's instructions, his eyes wide and eager. His stomach swooped with excitement when the direction finally came.

"Strip for me, baby, then on your knees."

Harry fumbled to get out of his clothes, kicking them carelessly to the side. Louis stripped his shirt off, but kept his trousers on, waiting with watchful eyes as Harry caught up. Harry sank down onto the ground as soon as he was fully naked, his fingers splayed out on Louis's thighs.

"Think I'll get three out of you today," Louis mused, lacing his fingers through Harry's curls before tugging hard. Harry whined, his head falling back, following even the slightest guidance of the alpha's hand. "What do you think, darling? Think you can give me three?"

Harry nodded eagerly, leaning forward to nuzzle his nose over the obvious bulge in Louis's pants and staring up at him through far-too-innocent green eyes. Louis yanked Harry's head back by his hair before slapping his cheek, just hard enough to make the omega gasp.

And, yeah -- Harry had a pain kink. The gasp almost immediately turned into a pleased whimper.

"Good boys use their words, Harry."

"I-I'm sorry, alpha. Yes, I'll give you anything -- anything you want," he rushed out, his eyes wide and blown with lust. He tried to rock forward to press his cheek against Louis's clothed cock again, but the alpha held him still with a firm grip on his curls.

"I'd like my pants off now, baby."

Harry fumbled with the clasp, but after just a few seconds, he had unbuttoned Louis's trousers and eased them down the older boy's legs, holding eye contact the entire time. Louis could see how badly Harry wanted to steal a peek at his newly-exposed cock, but Harry was so, so good. Always on his best behavior -- at least at the start.

Louis kicked his pants to the side and hummed out his approval, carding his fingers through Harry's hair. "Gonna fuck that lovely throat of yours, and you're going to touch yourself, yeah?" He tapped Harry's cheek. "Hey. Pay attention. If you stop, you don't get my cock."

"Won't stop. I'll be good," Harry repeated, his eyes already locked on Louis's swollen knot. He wrapped his fingers around his aching member, stroking it slowly to show his alpha he would follow instructions. He wanted Louis's cock in his mouth; wanted to feel it filling him up, hot and heavy on his tongue.

"I bet you're wet already. Probably dripping," Louis taunted, tapping the swollen head teasingly against Harry's lips, making the omega whine. "You think I can't smell how desperate you are?"

Harry opened his mouth to reply, but before he could speak, Louis had pressed forward into his mouth, the tip of his cock brushing against Harry's throat. He let his jaw go slack, trying to relax and breathe through his nose while the older boy used his mouth to get off.

"Fuck, yeah. Suck it, that's a good boy," Louis growled, throwing his head back in pleasure. He stilled his hips, and as soon as he did, Harry jumped at the opportunity, surging forward to bob his head up and down his alpha's length.

Louis groaned, but he let Harry take control for a moment. The sounds of their ragged breathing and the slap of skin against Harry's cock echoed through the nearly empty cave.

Harry moaned suddenly, choking around Louis, and the alpha could hear him start to jerk himself off faster. He gripped Harry's curls tightly, halting his rhythm, and asked, "Are you close already, sweetheart? That fast?"

Harry pulled back, his lips encircling only the sensitive head of Louis's cock, and he nodded sheepishly. His cheeks were flushed and his hair was wild, and he had the nerve to look innocent for a moment before he slid Louis's cock back down his throat.

Louis moaned, letting Harry hear what a good job he was doing. He grasped two fistfuls of his hair again, pulling hard as he guided the omega's movements. He could hear Harry jerking himself off loudly, his tight fist sliding sloppily up and down his own length. With how quickly Harry was rocking himself back and forth, Louis could tell that he was very close.

He just needed to push him over the edge.

"What is it, angel? Are you making yourself feel good? Is it your hand on your cock, giving you exactly what you need down there?" He bent down an inch or two, thrusting hard into the back of Harry's throat, holding the omega down on his thick member even when Harry gagged. "Oh, no, you're much more desperate than that -- it's my cock, isn't it? Hot and heavy on your tongue, filling your greedy little mouth just the way you need, so big you can't even breathe --"

Harry choked on a moan, Louis's cock still buried deep in his throat. He spluttered helplessly around his alpha's length when he came, his body shuddering violently even as Louis kept a strong hold on two fistfuls of his hair.

Louis guided Harry up and down slowly on his cock as Harry pumped himself through his own orgasm, listening to his pretty omega whine and whimper through it, wishing he could burn those beautiful sounds into his brain. His alpha preened proudly inside of him at the idea that only he got to hear those sinful noises falling from Harry's abused mouth; only he could draw them out.

With self-control he barely realized he possessed, Louis slid his aching erection from the heat of Harry's mouth. He brushed the sensitive tip of his throbbing member against Harry's swollen lips, sighing softly at the momentary pleasure that rushed through him before he regained control of his character, his focus switching completely from himself to his omega.

Sinking down onto the ground, he pulled Harry's trembling body into his lap, kissing him hard. "So lovely," he praised against the omega's lips. "That's one already, baby. What do you say?"

Harry shuddered, a shiver scurrying down his spine in anticipation of what was to come, but he nodded eagerly. "Thank you, alpha."

"You're welcome, darling. Love watching you come," Louis complimented him, approval clear in his voice. Then, a rhetorical question: "Think you can give me one more before I fuck you?"

Not waiting for an answer, he reached down to wrap his fingers around the omega's cock. Harry whined, burying his face in the older boy's neck.

"Sensitive," he mumbled, although he made no move to push Louis away.

"I know, baby," Louis cooed, stroking back and forth slowly, already feeling Harry start to harden again in response to his gentle touch. "But you're my good boy. You're my perfect omega, and you just have to come one more time so I can knot you. Can you do that for me?"

Harry was already nodding, his flushed face still hidden in Louis's shoulder. "Anything for you," he spoke softly, his voice muffled and his words a bit slurred. "Anything."

"That's my baby." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
470K 22.9K 41
[social media au] basically louis is a fuck boy and harry thinks he's trash. until he doesn't. bottom!harry as always โฆ ๊’ฐ โ‘… discontinued ๊’ฑ ห–โ™ก
126K 5.7K 63
Surrounding himself with walls barricading any sort of emotions left within him, Louis finds them starting to crumble down for a certain boy with eme...
27.3K 1.3K 30
๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ: ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š› ๐š”๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๏ฟฝ...