Siren (Bts x reader) (ON HOLD)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Isn't a Siren supposed to be terrifying? Aren't they supposed to eat people? So far, it has been quite the pe... More

Prologue + Disclaimer
Come
Down
To
The
Black
Sea,
Swimming
With
Me.
Go
Down
Me,
Fall
With
Me.
Let's
Make
Worth
It.
A
Thousand
Nights
Have
Passed,
Change

With

618 47 5
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Seokjin's point of view:

Breath, Jin. Breath.

He's just a kid that doesn't know anything.

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.

I calm myself before I scare every bird I come across.

I can't believe I have to drag his fucking ass back home.

Breath, Jin. Breath.

But he's a full grown man. Why can't he even follow one simple instruction?

Ugh-this is even worse than the time he told horror stories to the entire school, making the school search for mythical creatures in the woods.

But it's ok. No matter how many times he screws up, I'll forgive him.

Why-I don't even know myself.

He truly believes this girl has something to do with mythical creatures.

At least it's a cute reason that he's chasing her down...

The woods are so much easier to conquer than what everyone said. I am already in view of a large dam and a house sitting right at the side.

Then I hear an instrument. A guitar. Then a melodious voice starts singing.

"'Baby, I don't feel so good', six words you never understood.
'I'll never let you go', five words you'll never say.
I laugh along like nothing's wrong, four days has never felt so long.
If three's a crowd and two was us, one slipped away" the voice sings and I couldn't help but peek at such a heavenly voice but accidentally slip on the muddy ground but quickly regained myself.

(That's obviously not my own words.)

Across the water, I see the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life, playing the guitar while sitting down, feet in the water. I felt like I was in a trance. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"I just wanna make you feel okay" he sings and I already feel better.
"But all you do is look the other way" and my eyes are forced to look in a different direction.

I try to look back at him but, I physically couldn't look at the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I was starting to panic. Was I having a spasm in my neck or eyes or something?

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't want to stay" the voice continues and I was missing it. I keep my eyes to the floor, walking forward to try and reach the dam to wash my eyes.

Something was happening but I didn't know what.

I just can't believe I'm missing probably the most beautiful thing I will ever see.

"I just kinda wish you were-" the voice gets cut short and the guitar suddenly stops. The trance I was in was suddenly broken and I could look at the person again.

"Huh?" I question to myself. It's (Y/N). She's holding the guitar now.

But where's that beautiful man?

Wait-did I just say beautiful?

"What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asks from across the dam.

"Sorry to intrude" I say with an apologetic bow. I walk over to her, looking around. Where'd that guy go?

"Was there someone else here with you?" I ask, eyes wandering.
"Just me" she shortly answers, tuning her guitar again.

Wasn't that just in tune? Where's the man? He couldn't have disappeared.

I rub my eyes. I feel like I'm going crazy.

"I thought I saw something" I say, my hand traveling to my lips. I can't believe I'm going crazy.

"Doubt it. The refraction of the light does that, especially at this time of day and exactly where you were standing. Anyway, what are you doing here?" She speeds through her explanation.

I gather my bearings, blinking ferociously. I can't believe I mistaken her as a man. What is wrong with me?!

"Erm...Jungkook..." I'm barely able to mutter. What was that feeling? It was like I was being controlled...but I wanted to be.

I don't like this place.

"Ain't here" she shortly says, slightly strumming her guitar, eyes on the instrument.

"You sure? He wasn't at home this morning" I ask, finding it strange.
"What-this morning? How'd you get here so-oh" she says with a look that spells 'unbelievable', doing a bit of an evil laugh.

"Very funny!" she screams incredibly loud that I instinctively cover my ears.

What the hell is going on?! I really am losing my mind. No human can ever be that loud.

I look at her with wide eyes, reluctantly taking my hands away from my ears.

"Sorry" she says and returns to her guitar without a care in the world.

"It might take a little longer when going back" she tells me.

My head felt like it was splitting open. Everything was spinning and looking wonky and then black.

Back to (Y/N)'s point of view:

"No Seokjin. Wake up" I urgently say as I tap his cheek. He suddenly collapsed right next to me.

I need this guy gone. I don't want to shelter another human.

What if I create a portal and force him through to his village, but would that even work?

First, he can't breath underwater and second, he might wake up with the sudden water on his face.

Stupid Dolos. This isn't even the first time he teleported a human here.

But why me? Of all beings, why me?

Ugh, and Seokjin said Jungkook is on his way. What does that boy want now?

I frown deeply at my situation.

I dunk my hand into the dam, sprinkling the water onto his face in hopes that he wakes up.

Nothing happens and I sigh.

That means I have to drag his heavy self into the house otherwise Jungkook will think I did this to him.

But it wasn't my fault that he caught me singing. I think back on the lyrics I sung.

Man, I'm so glad I didn't say anything that could cause problems.

Maybe I should move. There's too many humans running around.

With immense struggle, I get Seokjin on the couch.

I miss my muscles so so much.

I force myself to stop complaining and deal with the situation. I can work out to get my former body back but this situation isn't a quick fix.

Jungkook is relentless. I doubt he'll stop coming over even when I said so.

Maybe if I just sing-no...

That gave me too much trouble last time and I had to pay the price.

Next option is move.

But I don't want to. I've been living here comfortably for so long, much longer than that village. Why should I be the one to move?

But what else can I do?

Maybe I could ask Vernon to chase off any humans. But I don't want to burden him like that.

Maybe I could have a warning for when a human shows up, but I might get annoyed if animals constantly remove it.

And besides, I have no powers against the other forces that has a hand in this.

Maybe I should just hope for the best.

Maybe Seokjin was here to force Jungkook back. That must mean he's on my side.

Night falls and Seokjin is still asleep on my couch. I sprinkle water on his face again and this time he shows signs of waking up. He shuts his eyes as he tries to open them.

"Finally" I slip out since he is finally awake.
"(Y/N)?" he questions, sitting upright.
"You accidentally fell. You're lucky I found you" I say, hoping he doesn't remember what happened before he collapsed.

"R-Right. Thank you" he says and grips his head.
"Here" I say as I hand him a ready glass of water.
"Thanks" he says as he takes it, slowly sipping on the water.

Then a knock on the door.

"That must be your friend" I say as I stand to open the door.
"Why'd you leave without a goodbye?" Jungkook pouts. I shrug, allowing him in so that he could see Seokjin for himself.

"Seokjin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes, looking scared.
"Here to...take you back" Seokjin says as he grips his head.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asks, looking worried.
"Yeah...I just collapsed" Seokjin shortly answers, looking towards the ground.
"But I'll be fine soon. Just-give me a minute" he adds on.

"He just woke up" I tell Jungkook.
"What happened?" He asks me, looking worried.

Huh-this human genuinely looks concerned for the other. Very interesting...

"I think he tripped and hit his head" I say with a shrug.
"Thanks for taking care of him" Jungkook tells me with gratitude and turns back to Seokjin.

I see the heartwarming scene play out in front of me. I inwardly sigh at what I'm about to say next.

"You can stay the night-until he feels better" I say, quickly adding the second bit before Jungkook gets his hopes up.

"Thank you" Jungkook says with a lot more maturity than I thought he would. All his attention was on Seokjin, treating him with care.

I help Jungkook treat Seokjin. Seokjin quickly fell asleep again.

"I can not say this enough but thank you. I don't know what I would do without him" Jungkook tells me. Now I know about this mature, caring side of him. I prefer this than the hotheaded one.

"It's nice to see how much you care" I say. Jungkook and I were sitting outside, watching the water settle in the moonlight.

"Listen, I've been a real dick to you, bothering you and all. You're allowed to have your privacy and I was overstepping while you only showed me kindness. I hope you can forgive me" Jungkook says with a sheepish smile, holding out his hand.

"I suppose I could" I tease a little, shaking his hand.

I felt the heat of his hand. It was a comforting warmth. I hold on for longer but quickly yank back my hand, clearing my throat.

"What did you come here for in the first place?" I ask. Jungkook quickly shakes off his previous expression and move to the next one.

"It's such a stupid reason. You see, I love stories about mythical creatures or magical beings. I find it so cool and my twelve year old brain concocted that you were keeping mythical creatures safe. That's why you live alone all the way out here. Don't say anything, I know it's stupid" he explains as he looks away, ears red from embarrassment.

"...It is stupid...but it's cute" I say, looking away.

"Please don't call it cute" Jungkook says as he buries his head into his hands, red crawling up his neck.

"...What kind of mythical creatures?" I ask, interested. I am so glad my voice is back to normal or I wouldn't be able to talk this much.

Sirens heal incredibly fast and our bodies develop really quickly.

Jungkook looks up, glancing at me.

"You're actually interested?" He asks, unsure.
"Why not? Let's see what you find interesting" I say with a slight smile.

He physically lights up, getting excited.

"Man, where to begin. There's vampires, werewolves, mermaids fairies-but my favourite are sirens" Jungkook excitedly explains.
"Why?" I ask, trying to hide my smirk.

"What do you mean why? There's so much to it" he over dramatically says, offended.

"Like-like, Sirens have the most fun stories to tell. It's super creepy, unlike the happy, fluffy mermaids and the over sexualised vampire" Jungkook rolls his eyes. I laugh at his descriptions.

"Please elaborate" I basically beg. This is golden.

He explains exactly why and he does have valid points but they are still the point of view of human. Humans don't know what they are actually like. The humans are the ones making the stories based on the old truth of what mythical creatures are actually like.

"Do you also take interest in mythology?" He asks after his little rant and my snickers.
"I suppose you could say so" I say, not wanting to give him too much information.

"Then which story do you like best?" he asks.
"There's so many to choose from. One of my favourites are the fairies. They are by far the most peaceful and they make the cutest noises when they talk" I say, smiling a little. They are also one of the few that don't bother me.

"What noises do they make?" Jungkook asks.
"Mister Expert doesn't know" I say with wide eyes, pretending to be shocked.

"Fairies haven't particularly caught my attention" he sheepishly admits.

"Well, they make these little bell ringing noises. It's very beautiful. Look out for mushrooms growing in a circle. Then you know they had a meeting and you might actually hear one" I say, a small smile on my face.

"Sounds beautiful" Jungkook says as if he's in a trance. I glance at him but he gives a dry cough and looks away.

"I mean, I'll keep an eye open" he quickly recovers.

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 125K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
1.3K 110 17
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
200K 5.7K 41
Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Why? How can we make it stop? Why doesn't...
46.6K 3.1K 64
In a world of fairies and dragons, it's supposed to be easy to tell who's evil and good. Yeah-SUPPOSED TO. Just because I've mistaken the Fairy Princ...