Kingdom of Cupiditatem {Techn...

By SpainTheViolent

You're attention of the captivating, midnight black horse, whose main you were brushing, gets broken when a s... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Goodbye's
Chapter 2: The One In The Stables (part 1)
Chapter 3: The One In The Stables (part 2)
Chapter 4: The Adventure Of A Lifetime (part 1)οΏΌ
#findsai (please read this is very important)
Chapter 5: The Adventure Of A Lifetime (part 2)
Chapter 6: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 1)
Chapter 7: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 2)
Chapter 8: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 3)
A/N (not a chapter)
Chapter 9: The Plan
A/N (new story maybe)
Waltz
The End Of The Night
The Final Two
Sore Loser
Blood For The Blood God
Easter Hunt; easter special
The Last Fight
Our Home
Bottled Up Emotions {Some of Y/N's Backstory}(Season 2; chapter 1)
A Rat (part 1)
A Rat (part 2)
A new friend

A/N (not a chapter)

8.3K 222 47
By SpainTheViolent

Hey guys I'm rly sorry I'm not gonna be able to write for a couple days or so. I'm going to be with my family for Mardi Gras, so I'm not gonna be able to write any new chapters. Sorry. I'll try to update it the first chance I get. In the mean time here's some cool techno fan art that I found! (The @ should be in the photos) Don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.8K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
65.1K 2.1K 33
"You're my princess and I'm your prince," He said, smiling brightly. "That's cute. But why prince and princess?" I asked out of curiosity. "It's be...
51.4K 1.1K 27
~"Care to dance?" The deep voice said behind Alex. He spun around to see a very tall and lanky man, with dark chocolate brown hair. He had circular g...
91.9K 2.6K 19
He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been acting up since yesterday. Being outside of...