𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 | 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕...

By erinbarnesxo

hiraeth /n/ "homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was" a marvel gif series. slow/irr... More

.
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

854 28 3
By erinbarnesxo

𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍

you hugged the freshly washed warm linen against your chest as you walked into the odinson boy's living quarters.
"hello my prince, i trust you slept well?" you smiled brightly at the dishelved looking man who rose from his bed.
you opened the ornate drawers and carefully placed the bedding inside.
"you're much too beautiful to be a maid" you laughed lightly and shook your head at the prince's kind words before turning to him who, much to your surprise, stood right behind you.
"i suggest you return to bed my prince, your eyes are deceiving you" you tucked a rouge hair, that had fallen from your braid, behind your ear and started towards the doors.
a rough hand grasped your bare shoulder, turning you towards its owner.
"must i remind you that i am your prince, and my eyes are in fact perfect" his piercing eyes bore into you, a stern yet somewhat warm expression graced his face.
"let me take you somewhere, it's quite beautiful i can ensure you" thor took your small, smooth hands within his own large and scarred ones.
you lowered your gaze. nobody had ever taken much interest in you, let alone the god of thunder.
"would this be a date?" your stare remainded on your entwined hands and your voice was a low whisper.
the prince removed a hand from your grasp and reached up to cradle your chin, tilting your face to meet his own.
"my lady, it would be my honour to take you on a date"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...