The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

By reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. More

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ (๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š)
๐š†๐šŠ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› (๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐šƒ. ๐Ÿธ)

Azkaban

3.9K 119 53
By reject_20

~Sirius POV~

Everything is cold, dirty, and black. There's no windows and I can barely see three feet in front of me. The perfect recipe to make anyone lose their sanity.

If I'd known this would've happened, I would've stayed with Jade and pry Harry out of Hagrid's arms. I wonder if she managed to convince Dumbledore to let her and Remus raise Harry. Then again, he was never quite fond of her.

My only question is why? Why would he do this? What did we ever do to Wormtail? He was our brother, a Marauder. Jade treated him better than she treated all of us. James pulled him into all of our pranks. What changed?

"That's what I would like to know. Stupid fucking rat made my sister lose her shit and made my brother pay the consequences of his actions."

"Jade should kill him, that's all I'm saying."

"She really should. But she probably thinks he's dead. Have you seen the news today?"

"Don't remind me. I'm still pissed about half of the shit they wrote."

As much as I've asked, I'm not allowed some ink and parchment. I'm not allowed much of anything here. Just my thoughts and what's left of my sanity.

Merlin I'm so fucking bored in here. I should be helping Jade finish the nursery.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." I sang and wiped my tears.

My sunshine, I'm so sorry.

...

~Jade's POV~

"Jade, you should really try to eat something."

"Bite me, Remus." I mumbled. "I've told you that I'm not hungry."

"Think of Adhara, Jade." I sighed and forced myself to eat. "That's better."

"Shut up and hand me the Daily Prophet. They were gonna do a piece on James and Lily." I took the newspaper but immediately threw it back to him. "Well shit. I told him not to go there. Did he listen? No. But you boys never listen."

Sirius Black sentenced to life in Azkaban Prison for murder and treason

"Vix-"

"Take me to the Ministry, Moony. I'm getting my husband back."

...

"I need to speak with the head of Magical Law Enforcement this instant."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"Bullshit. You'll take to see him and the Minister for Magic. Now." The receptionist nodded in fear and escorted us to the Head Auror.

...

"Crouch Sr! Long time no see." I glared at him.

"Jade! You're pregnant!?" Crouch moved to hug me but I stepped back.

"Yeah, I am. And you wrongly imprisoned the father of my child. So if you would so kind as to release him with the last bit of sanity he has, I'd deeply appreciate it." I raised my eyebrow and Remus put his arm around me protectively.

"As much as I would love to-"

"Bullshit. Your family has had problems with the Blacks for as long as I could remember. Sirius is just the icing on the cake isn't he? It's a miracle that your family hasn't had problems with the Potters too."

"We do. We just don't act upon it." He shrugged and gave me a look. "He murdered thirteen people, Jade. He also murder your brother and sister-in-law. And you expect me to just let him go so you can play happy family with him? Not a chance. I'm sorry but my work has to come first. Maybe one day he can truly prove his innocence and then we can bring him back to you."

"Did he at least get a fair trial? Did you check his wand? Did you at least use Veritaserum on him?" Silence. "Crouch, tell me that you used veritaserum on him."

"The Minister and Headmaster decided not to give him a trial. I'm-"

"Someone says sorry one more time and I'm gonna lose it. It was Pettigrew, Barty. James and Lily made him secretkeeper instead of Sirius. I know my husband didn't kill all those people. He's innocent."

"Then why wasn't the Headmaster informed of the matter?" Crouch asked and I tensed. I looked at Remus who was pinching his nose in anger.

"One job. Those two had one job." He mumbled.

"Sorry!"

"One job, James. That's all."

"I'M SORRY!"

"Because my twin brother and husband are two idiots who can't do shit by themselves. But I know of the matter. That makes me an alibi and a witness. I'll gladly testify if you give him a fair trial. Please just let him have a fair trial." I begged.

"You'll have to see the Minister for that, Jade. The case is completely out of my hands. The Minister decided to work this case personally. There's nothing more I could do. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some deatheaters to interrogate." Crouch hugged me but I didn't hug back. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone is. Let's go Remus."

"Where?"

"To see the Minister for magic."

...

"Millicent Bagnold, congratulations on the position."

"Jade Black! It's so good to see you!" She smiled and hugged me. "And you're expecting!? That's amazing!"

"Yeah, I am. And guess what? The father is in Azkaban." I rolled my eyes and her mood changed completely. "And guess what's even better? He was sentenced to life with no trial. Can you believe that? Crazy things right?"

"Jade, you must understand. He was too dangerous to be kept in here. Do you even know what he was saying? He was-"

"Let me guess. 'I'm innocent! It was Peter Pettigrew! I have a family to get back to!' Do those ring any bells?" I scoffed.

"She's right, you know?"

"James, hush. She's kicking ass. GIVE HER HELL, JADE!"

"Something among those lines." She mumbled.

"Did you at least give him veritaserum before you and Dumbledore wrongly imprisoned him?" She looked at me in shock and I laughed. "Yeah, I know that you decided to handle this case personally. Rookie mistake."

"Jade-"

"Or his wand! Did you check his wand? No, no. You didn't do that either. Another rookie mistake. How does this sound to you? You give my husband a fair trial, use veritaserum on him so he'll sing like a fucking canary, check his wand for the last spell used which I have no doubt in my mind that it was a protection spell, he'll prove his innocence and you can let him go so he can come back home to his pregnant wife, we can get our godson, and we can forget this ever happened." I smirked and Remus held his laughter.

"Great! Now, KICK HER ASS TO THE GROUND DIDI!"

"WHAT JAMES SAID!"

"You're not taking care of Harry!?" She asked surprised.

"No. Apparently our amazing Headmaster thought it would wonderful if his own godmother and uncle didn't raise him, but instead Lily's sister. Even when I offered to leave the damn country he didn't budge. Crazy right? This is a mad world we live in, Minister." I said with no emotion whatsoever and she tensed. "Scary, right? I can do better but I'm way too tired and my head hurts from mourning my dead brother and sister-in-law."

"Okay, now punch her in the jaw!"

"James! She's the Minister!"

"So? She punched Malfoy and he's scarier than Bagnold."

"Minister, two deatheaters are saying they were under the Imperius curse the entire time and have no memories of the events whatsoever." Bagnold sighed and nodded.

"I'll be right there. Jade, I am so-"

"Don't say sorry or any synonym close to it. That's all I've been given these past two days and I'm sick of it. Right now, I want justice for my brother and husband. And I want my godson back. Keep Sirius in Azkaban but give me Harry. That's all I want."

"Rude!"

"You'd do the same, James."

"No I won't!"

"James..."

"Yes I will."

"I really have to go, Jade. I'm so sorry. I'm afraid that is up to Harry's caretaker now." Millicent hugged me one last time. "It was good to see you again. I'm sorry it was under these circumstances."

"So do I, Minister." I mumbled and looked at Remus who had his arms open already. I smiled weakly and hugged him tearing up. "Now what do I do? Tell me what to do, Moony."

"We stick together, Vix. Now let's get out of here and go home. We have a funeral to go to." Remus mumbled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, Didi. I tried my best."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 319K 200
Moony. Wormtail. Padfoot. Prongs. Their adventures were the stuff of Hogwarts legend. But there are untold stories, stories that only the four of the...
1M 29.3K 182
-แดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€ โ -ส€แด‡แดแดœs สŸแดœแด˜ษชษด โ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
259K 6.2K 35
---------โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠนโ€--------- a james potter love story ---------โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠนโ€--------- โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ click on my profile to see outfits and m...
775K 19.8K 71
Sirius Black only thought of two things during his 12 years in Azkaban: his innocence, and his wife. Remus Lupin only had the company of one woman a...