The Entrance To The Bridge

By I_Am_Mrs_Cashton

The Greek Gods have done something, MADE something incredible. Welcome into the world of Amnesia. Her best fr... More

Zeus
Hera
Poseidon
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Artemis
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hermes
Dionysus
Hades
Hypnos
Janus
Nemesis
Iris
Hecate
Tyche
Prologue
Chapter 1

Nike

15 3 0
By I_Am_Mrs_Cashton

Nike: Goddess of Victory (Ni-key)

Distinguishing features: Nike has the wings of an angel and rides a chariot. She usually has a golden laurel wreath handy to give to the winners of major battles, sports competitions, and the state lottery. Now: If you ever meet Nike, you should not say, “Hey, isn’t that a kind of sports shoe?” unless you want to lose every competition for the rest of your life. The goddess does not find it amusing to be confused with footwear. You are likely to meet Nike at the World Series, the Superbowl, and most other major sporting events, where she will be hovering overheard, deciding which team to grant victory. She values bravery and skill, though she also likes a good halftime show. Then: Nike was very popular, since everybody wanted victory. Olympic athletes would sacrifice to her, as would soldiers before a big battle. Nike would sometimes serve as Athena’s charioteer in battle. After all, the goddess of victory is pretty much the best wheelman you can ask for.

Roman name: Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 7K 12
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
87.6K 7.6K 49
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
191K 6.9K 63
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
206K 8K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚