Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Happy | Chapter 40

5.1K 272 458
By Calybear7

Hello There

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

Hey, you're artsy. Can you come over?

I didn't know what Kaminari wanted me to do for him art wise, but his text compelled me just enough to make my way to his dorm. It was after his date with Kiki, so I was partly going to learn more about that. I wanted to know what was up. He said he was going to tell her Sero liked her, not continuing to date her in the process. I headed through their common room, slipping into the boys hallway. When I reached Kaminari's dorm, I raised my hand to knock. I was pulled back by my wrist, away from the door. I stumbled, being tugged along by Kaminari himself.

"Wh--What are you doing?" I asked, tripping as I tried to keep up with him. He pulled me towards the boys restroom and my eyes widened. "Wha--What's going on, I don't--"

He shoved me inside shutting the door and walking past me. I stayed rigid, not knowing what to do. I was most certainly not allowed in here.

"Okay so--chill," he said, interrupting himself. "I want you to dye my hair!"

"What?" He pulled out a box, handing it to me. It was black hair dye, unopened, something to do on your own. I glanced up, staring at him.

"I figure you can paint it on, help me out," he said, reaching for the box's top. I pulled it away, forcing him to stop and look at me.

"The hell are you doing? Why are you dying your hair?"

"I'm trying to make myself look less loud," he stated. "Maybe if I look more serious then Aizawa sensei will like me!"

"Wh--wait you want to dye your hair to make my dad like you?"

"Yeah and change my clothes," he said, reaching for the box. I tugged it away again. Odd how he was trying to change his hair now, seeing as I had never mentioned that was part of my dad's rule. No one else had mentioned it, had they?

"Kami, you have to return this."

"Why? Get another color?" he asked.

"You don't need to dye your hair. It's not...going to change anything," I said, hoarding the box. "You can dye your hair because you want to, not because you want my dumb dad to like you."

"I'm running out of ideas," he said, dejected. "And besides, I just keep getting in more and more trouble lately."

"So dying your hair is supposed to fix that?"

"I guess," he shrugged. He just sighed, hopping up on the sink.

"Your butt is going to get all wet," I pointed out.

"Why so concerned with my cute butt?"

"I didn't say cute."

"You were thinking it though."

"No, I wasn't," I scoffed. I set the dye aside, crossing my arms as I stood awkwardly. "Are we going to leave the boys bathroom...or..."

"Nah, I kinda like it in here," Kaminari said, glancing around. I made a face of disgust, shaking my head.

"You're such a weirdo," I replied. He just shrugged back at me and I took the chance to ask him about Kiki. "Uh hey, you went out with Kiki earlier, right?"

"Oh yeah, for lunch," he said.

"How was that?"

"She's cool, but she actually admitted she thought Sero was attractive when I brought it up. I mean, not even a little bit of fight or arguing. She was just like 'really?!'. It's because he's taller isn't it? I can wear tall shoes. It's not my fault the dude is lean and all agile or whatever. He's my bro, but he can't keep taking all the ladies, he's got to share. But I guess it's good she likes him. I just thought she might be more disappointed," Kaminari ranted.

He hopped down from the sink, leaning against it instead. As he continued talking, I couldn't help the smile that was coming across my face. He was such a big dork and I was overjoyed by the fact he seemed so serious about me. If only he could say that to my dad in a way he'd like that. He was such a good guy, I don't know why my dad thought he was so bad.

"What's that look on your face for?" Kaminari asked.

"Ahh nothing," I said, taking a step nearer.

"You were smiling all dumb and cute."

"I am not dumb."

"Well, that's my job in our relationship," he said. My stomach dropped at his choice in words. "Why were you smiling like that?"

"You're just a good guy. I'm sorry my dad...doesn't like you," I replied.

"It's not you, it's him. I do get it though, I'm not exactly the guy to bring home to dad," he agreed.

"Yes, but you have so many redeeming qualities, that stuff shouldn't matter. So what if you're a little goofy, at least you're not boring," I said. He pressed his lips into a thin line, a slight curve to them. "You'd think he'd care about what I want and my feelings, not just his dumb--it's stupid. He's such a good and smart person, but it's like he's turning into one of those...mean parents."

"I get that."

"Just wish he would listen," I said. "Not make me afraid to talk to him about this."

"Uh (y/n)?" I glanced up from where my head was dipped morosely. I was quite a bit closer to Kaminari, stood in front of him with nothing more than a mere few inches apart. He shifted back, but couldn't actually step any further, pressed against the sink. I peered at him for a few moments, his eyes shifting away from me and around the room.

"Sorry."

"It's...cool," he said. I started to take a step back before I stopped myself.

I was probably stupid for doing this.

Before it had been a bad decision, but lately it seemed like the little difference between me and my father was getting to be a bigger deal. I felt strongly about it and I was probably coming off as a crazy person to poor Kaminari. He liked me from the beginning and I was always the one trailing behind, a complete mess.

"(y/n)? You're not backing up..."

"Kami can I kiss you?"

His lemon yellow irises seemed smaller as he looked up at me, his pupils dilating. Most of the color in his eyes was a bright and electric yellow. It was kind of broken up like crystals, the base color of yellow was interrupted with pale sandy or saffron speckles. Looking this close now, I could see he even had some muted pea green and tawny streaks close to his pupils, like haphazard rays of a black centered sun. They were always glossy and trained on me when I wanted them to me.

"Wh--what?"

"You're got so many colors in your eyes," I said.

"Huh?"

"The outsides are this yellow, like lightning. But there's some streaks the color of sand and some more...orange. And then the center is kind of a brownish yellow and green. They're like crazy...sunflowers," I stated. My eyes broke their gaze to get a view of his whole face. "Can I kiss you?"

"You...want to?" I nodded. "What about your dad?"

"I don't do a lot for myself. I want something for myself. I want to be as happy as you are. Maybe it makes me selfish because my dad is better than most, but I don't care."

He watched me, picking himself up but still stuck against the sinks. His face softened as I spoke, his lips parting.

"So?"

"I...last time..."

"Not going to be this time."

Silence.

"Alright."

I pressed my lips to his quickly, feeling him lean back with me and my gesture. I placed hands on either side of his face, pulling him towards me so he could stand upright. I felt his hands on my waist, tugging me flush against him. I broke away from him for a split second, the second connection leading to my left hand running down his jaw to his neck and then his shoulder. I felt like sparks were going wild in my chest and in my hands. He pulled back, his hands sliding up my sides to squeeze right under my shoulder blades. He peered at my lips for a moment before looking up at my eyes and then my face as a whole.

"By the way," he said, ever so softly. "Your eyes are like cloudy snowflakes, like grey ice fractals. If that's what we're talking about."

"Shut up," I said, helping myself to another kiss. He tugged my upper body slightly closer, until we both heard the door open. Our heads whipped the same direction, towards the noise. Bakugo stopped, towel draped over his shoulders. He gave a scrutinizing glare in our direction, more so bothered by the fact we were taking up space in the bathroom rather than by our PDA. A head peeked around the doorframe, Deku looking in as well. His mouth was parted slightly. My hand quickly snatched the hair dye box from the sink's edge, holding it up. "Kaminari wanted to ask me if he should dye his hair."

I heard an audible scoff from Bakugo.

"Right. I knew Pikachu was a fucking bottom," Bakugo said, lackluster. Kaminari looked offended as Bakugo continued towards the other room where showers were. Kaminari and I looked to Deku. Deku just shut his slack jaw, smiling awkwardly at us.

"You can't say anything," I blurted. He opened his mouth but just held up a hand, nodding his head.

"No one will know. Kaminari was dying his hair," Deku said, ducking out and shutting the door.

"Uh Baku--"

"I don't care about you to say shit, get out," he called back. I nearly bolted from my spot, Kaminari following me. We both ran back to his room, Kaminari unlocking and shutting the door so we were safe inside. I placed a hand over my mouth as Kaminari let out a breath.

"Well shit," Kaminari breathed. I let out a single laugh, forcing my mouth shut over the others. Kaminari looked to me, smiling because I was.

"I can't believe I just did that."

"What? You've never lowkey made out with someone in a men's restroom?"

"I guess now I have," I replied. I looked to Kaminari's smile. He approached me, kissing me again. This time his hands were on my face, forcing me to look up at him with a warm face when he pulled back.

"So."

"So."

"Does this mean...we're like secret dating?" he asked.

"I guess it does," I confirmed.

"That's kind of hot," he stated and I rolled my eyes, feeling him smush my cheeks. He let go of my face, walking into me so I stumbled backwards.

"Wh--" he gripped the backs of my thighs, tugging upwards quickly so I fell or rather flopped back on my bed. I let out a soft yelp, feeling the mattress dip underneath my head. I opened my eyes, realizing I had them squeezed shut. Kaminari hovered above me, hands in the bed. Now that he wasn't holding my legs anymore, I let them straighten out laying flat except for the portion of my legs hanging off the bed. "Uh...hi."

"See?"

"See what?"

"I'm no bottom."

~~~

"What's with the grin kiddo?"

I looked up to Mic, placing a hand on my neck. I tugged at it like I was nervously shrugging and not pressing on the small bruise there. It was all covered up, I was careful of that.

"Nothing."

"Oh sure, what did you do missy?"

"Missy?"

"You heard me," he said, jokingly. I just shrugged, smirking to myself.

"Got a good grade in math."

"Really?"

"Don't be rude about it."

"Well congrats!"

"Thanks, I'm kinda tired, I'll be in my room," I lied, sprinting upstairs. I flopped face down in my bed, curling my pillow round my face. I let out a controlled squeal. My breath was tired from my behavior and I just rolled over, staring at the ceiling. I heard my father arrive home downstairs. Usually I would be nervous I would obviously give away what I had done with Kaminari, whether that be alone or with friends or even just tutoring.

I shifted down to the floor, taking my pillow with me. I laid down on my side, letting out a sigh of delighted relief. The door to my bedroom opened and my father peered in. I kept my eyes shut as he entered and squat down beside me. I felt a gentle hand on my head, brushing my hair.

"On the floor. Like father like daughter."

He stood with a sharp exhaling of breath, shutting the door so it was dark in my room. I let my eyes drift back open, hugging the pillow against my head. We certainly were the same. He had chosen Mic and now I had my own loud blonde. Even though I was going against my father for once in a very long time...even though it was probably more serious this time...it didn't matter.

Right now, I was so dazzlingly happy.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.6K 42
**This is an EraserDust story! (Aizawa x Shigaraki)** "My name isn't Eraserhead, by the way. It's Shouta Aizawa. You should know that, shouldn't you...
324K 12.1K 39
It had been years since Shouta Aizawa had seen his sister - his life led him a different path and he couldn't bare looking back. She had never resent...
44.1K 982 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
27.2K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...