Loving The Don

By viktoriatolbert2

Convinced by her best friend Jade, Isabella Cameron ends up in a situation that she thought she'd never find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Sypnosis

31.5K 345 0
By viktoriatolbert2

Convinced by her best friend Jade, Isabella Cameron ends up in a situation that she thought she'd never find herself in. She gets dressed up and dragged to what is supposed to be a fancy night club, but little does she know she's walked into a den full of blood thirsty dominant mafia men.

Nikolai Volkov is the Don to the Russian Mafia, and his visit to the states is strictly business until he sets his sight on Isabella and he knows he has to make her his by any means necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 24.1K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
295K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
34.8K 640 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
735K 17.8K 48
Nathan James Price is a powerful business man with enough money to rule the world. His company is an investment industry on Wall street with a knack...