The Trickster of CHS

By EarthWalkerN0A

Raised from a family of master thieves, Jack's life is more magical than he thinks. Besides having skills of... More

Bio
Welcome to the Trickster Game~
The Trickster and the Princess
An Unfamiliar Reunion
More Unfamiliar Faces
The Rebirth of Friendship
The Student Rebellion
Time to Come Together
The Phantom Fall Formal
A Weekend With the Girls
A/N:
Birth of the Rainbooms
Better Than Ever
Enter the Dazzlings
Return of the Princess of Thieves
Slumber Party & The Trickster's Past
The Mane Event
Welcome to the Show and the Trickster Games
From Despair to Love
The Joker Gets More Queens... of Hearts?! (Updated)
Joker and the Secret Rings Part 1
Joker and the Secret Rings Part 2
Joker and the Secret Rings Part 3
Joker and the Secret Rings Part 4
Joker and the Secret Rings Finale
One Big Date With Twelve Phantom Girls
The Dazzlings Return
Phantom Duel
A Dazzling Date & Meeting Another Twilight?!
Where's Jack? Journey Around The World in 3 Weeks!! (With Special Guests)
Preparing for the Friendship Games
Arrival of the Rivals
The Friendship Games Begins
The Final Event of the Games
Change
New Students & Princess Twilight Returns
A Date With Sci-Twi
Sun & Moon
🥉Top 3 Rankings Baby!!!🥉
Redux Coming Soon!!

Meeting the Parents

294 7 1
By EarthWalkerN0A

Jack and Twilight are walking down a hallway, heading towards the library.

Jack: "We're almost there Twilight...Twilight?" He asked and saw Twilight staring at a vending machine filled with snacks.

Twilight looked at the vending machine with curiosity and wondered how it worked and how she could get food from it.

Jack: "You hungry?" He asked her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah a little. How does this thing work?"

Jack: "Here, let me." He said and took a coin out. "So which one do you want?" He asked her.

Twilight Sparkle: "The apple one." She said as she pointed at health bar with an apple design on it.

Jack: "Got it." He said and put the coin into the machine and pressed a button to that gave he the apple health bar which he took out from the machine and gave it to Twilight. "Here you go."

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you." She said and unwrapped the health bar and started to eat it.

???: "Hello Jack." Said a female voice and both Jack and Twilight looked to see a girl with light blue skin, purple eyes and lighter blue hair while she is wearing a blue jacket and purple-colored skirt.

Jack: "Hey there Trixie."

Twilight Sparkle: 'Trixie?' She thought a little surprised.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Excuse Trixie but Trixie wants to use the vending machine." She said in third person.

Twilight Sparkle: 'Yeah she's Trixie alright.' She thought as she remembers the Trixie in Equestria also speaks in third person.

Jack: "Let me guess, you're getting another of your favorite snack?" He asked.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Yes. The Great and Powerful Trixie!" She starts to dramatically but stops. "...Needs some peanut butter crackers." She said and put a coin into the vending and pressed the buttons to get some peanut butter crackers. "Voila!" She said and happily and then noticed Twilight. "Trixie has not seen you around before."

Jack: "Trixie, this is Twilight Sparkle, an old friend of mine from my previous school and she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal." He tell her which surprises her.

Trixie Lulamoon: "For real?!" She said and looks at Twilight. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is impressed! No one is willing to run against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal which annoys Trixie that no one but the Trickster here is willing to stand up to her." She said with an impressed tone.

Twilight Sparkle: "The Trickster?" She asked Jack with a raised eyebrow.

Jack: "Just a title the other students here gave me." He answered.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Yeah they gave you that title because of you're really helpful and kind nature. That and your genius tricks. Not to mention good looks." She said with a smirk at the end.

Jack: "Yeah sure." He said as he rolled his eyes while Trixie walks up to Twilight and whispers to her.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Listen here Twilight, many of the other girls here are gunning for Jack, wanting to be his girlfriend because of his good looks and charming personality. His practically every girl's dream boyfriend so all the girls want him, even the Great and Powerful Trixie here wants him."

Twilight Sparkle: "So what are you saying?"

Trixie Lulamoon: "Trixie is saying that if you want Jack to be your boyfriend, you better hurray before someone else like Trixie takes him." She said with a smirk while Twilight blushes.

Twilight Sparkle: "I-I-I-I have no interest in Jack." She said while Spike who is in Twilight's backpack chuckles to himself.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Sure you don't." She said and rolled her eyes.

Jack: "Um girls, what are you talking about?" He asked.

Trixie Lulamoon: "Oh nothing." She quickly said. "So Twilight, since you're running against Sunset Shimmer for Princess of the Fall Formal, I, the Great and Powerful Trixie will vote for you." She said which surprised Jack and Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Really? You will?"

Trixie Lulamoon: "Of course, the Great and Powerful Trixie is sick and tired of the bully queen getting what she wants so Trixie will vote for you, just make sure you beat that bully." She said and walked off with her peanut butter crackers.

Jack: "Well would you look at that? Looks like we already got a vote." He said.

Twilight Sparkle: "I guess so and it's kinda hard to believe we got Trixie on our side."

Jack: "I take it you met her in your world."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah but in our world, she was a unicorn and magician who did some bad things but she learned her lesson and we were able to make up a bit." She tells him.

Jack: "Huh? Well let's get going to the library." He said and continue on his way.

Jack and Twilight arrive at the library.

Jack: "Here we are, the school library."

Twilight Sparkle: "So many books!" She said as her eyes sparkle.

Jack: "Okay so what do you need to know?" He asked Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "I need to know more about this world and what it means to be human." She tells Jack and then notices the computers. "Hey Jack, what are those?" She asked as she pointed at the computers.

Jack: "Those are computers. You don't have computers in your world?"

Twilight Sparkle: "No we don't."

Jack: "I see, well look around the library for any books while I get us a computer." He tell her and she nods.

Jack looked around for the school's librarian and found her. The school's librarian is Miss Cheerilee, a woman with light pink skin and dark purple while wearing a white shirt with a brown vest over it and a green skirt with yellow flower designs over it.

[AN: Cheerilee here is another candidate to join the harem. I will add more girls to the harem later on.]

Jack saw Miss Cheerilee on a ladder, putting books on a really high shelf but the ladder lost it's balance and Miss Cheerilee started falling to the ground.

Miss Cheerilee: "KYAAAAAAAA!"

Jack quickly rushed towards Miss Cheerilee as she fell and put his arms out to catch her which ends with Miss Cheerilee landing into his arms.

Jack: "Are you okay Miss Cheerilee?" He asked her as she realizes what's going on and starts to blush as he held her in his arms.

Miss Cheerilee: "O-Oh yes. T-Thank you Jack. Can you put me down now?" She asked and he nodded and put her down.

Jack: "Are you sure your alright Miss Cheerilee?"

Miss Cheerilee: "I'm alright and thank you again Jack."

Jack: "No problem. Anyway Miss Cheerilee, I have to ask you something."

Miss Cheerilee: "What is it?"

Jack: "An old friend of mine from my previous school is staying here for awhile and she wants to learn more about this school. So I was wondering if it was possible for me and her to use a computer?" He explained.

Miss Cheerilee: "Of course Jack, you and your friend may use the computers here but remember, the school computers are for research purposes only so that means no looking at "mature" content." She said.

Jack: "We're not looking at that type of stuff." He said and rolled his eyes.

Miss Cheerilee: "Well if you can excuse me Jack, I need to finish restocking the shelves."

Jack: "Alright, adieu, Miss Cheerilee." He said and walked off and once he did, Miss Cheerilee has a dreamy sigh.

Miss Cheerilee: 'If only the men around my age were a gentleman like you Jack.' She thought and got back to work.

As Jack walked through the library, he saw three familiar girls on a computer.

The girl with purple hair and zipped up jacket is Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash's number one fan, the girl with the red hair and bow is Apple Bloom, Applejack and Big Mac's younger sister and the girl with the light pinkish and light purplish hair is Sweetie Belle, Rarity's younger sister.

Jack: "What are you three doing?" He asked them.

Apple Bloom: "Oh hey Jack!"

Jack: "You three better not be looking up any inappropriate on the computer."

Sweetie Belle: "No we're not."

Jack: "Oh really? Then what are you doing?"

Scootaloo: "We're just seeing how many hits our music video has gotten."

He remember these three girls forming a band called the Cutie Mark Crusaders and their songs and choice in music is...different to say the least.

Jack: "Well you three better hurry up and finish looking because if Miss Cheerilee sees this, she won't be happy." He warned them.

Scootaloo: "We're almost done. We're just checking the comments now."

Apple Bloom: "Yeah but some of the comments about our songs are awful. Some are saying things like "Epic Fail" or "The funniest thing I've ever seen"?!"

Sweetie Belle: "Funniest thing they've ever seen huh?" She said and then all three girls smile and run off.

Jack: "I don't think that's what you should take from that." He called out to the three girls but there were already long gone. "I just hope those three don't cause too much trouble." He muttered to himself then he sensed two familiar energies. "Oh great. It's Dumb and Dumber." Jack muttered to himself.

One of the new spells Jack learned was energy sensing in which he can sense energies of living creatures in a few miles. This helped Jack whenever Sunset Shimmer was trying to mess with him or if it was Snips and Snails and Jack sensed them both nearby so he looked and saw them hiding behind a table with their phones out and filming Twilight who was looking at a few books.

Jack: 'So Sunset Shimmer really did send them after all.' He thought and quickly snuck up to the two boys. "Boo!" He said to them which scared the daylights out of them.

Snips: "AHHH! JACK! DON'T DO THAT!"

Snails: "Yeah!"

Jack: "So what are you two doing?" He asked in a stern tone.

Snips: "Ummm..."

Jack: "Let me guess, Sunset Shimmer sent you two to follow the new girl, who signed up for Princess of the Fall Formal and find any dirt on her so that Sunset can use it against her." He said and their eyes widen.

Snails: "Ummm..."

Jack: "Don't bother lying. I saw Sunset telling you to follow the new girl and find any dirt on her." He said and the two boys gulp nervously. "Now listen here you two, I want you to not follow the new girl, do not find anything that Sunset Shimmer could against her, leaving now and tell Sunset Shimmer to take the new girl on fairly because if she doesn't, then she's just a coward."

Snips: "O-Oh yeah. What if we don't?"

Snails: "Yeah!"

Jack: "Then I will take your phones away and smash them to pieces, along with your faces." He threaten as he cracked his knuckles.

This scares the two boys who run out of the library.

Jack: 'I need to keep a better eye out on those two and Sunset Shimmer as well as try and find anyone who is willing to help me and Twilight to have her become the Princess of the Fall Formal but who?' He thought and went up to Twilight. "Hey Twilight. Found anything yet?" He asked her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Not yet but I found this." She said and showed Jack a yearbook.

Jack: "It's a yearbook so?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Look at this." She said and showed Jack a page from the yearbook which has a people of five girls he know but much younger.

Jack: "Is that..."

Twilight Sparkle: "It is. There's Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity."

Spike: "There's a Rarity here?!" He said with interest before playing it cool. "Uh, I mean, uh...interesting photo."

Jack looked at Twilight with an raised eyebrow.

Twilight Sparkle: "Back in Equestria, Spike has a crush on Rarity." She whispers to you.

Jack: "Didn't you say Spike is a dragon in Equestria and what is Rarity in your world?"

Twilight Sparkle: "She's a unicorn."

Jack: "Unicorn? Really? A dragon with a crush on a unicorn? Huh? Never thought I would hear that." He muttered.

Twilight Sparkle: "Jack, you said that these five girls were friends but their not anymore."

Jack: "Yeah, Fluttershy told me that stuff happened between them which broke their friendship up."

Twilight Sparkle: "I don't know why but I have a feeling that it was Sunset Shimmer had something to do with ending their friendship."

Jack: "That's actually a possibility. I did learn Sunset Shimmer came to Canterlot High sometime before me and when we were in the Principal's Office earlier, I saw three photos which have Sunset Shimmer winning the title of Princess for the three previous dances." He said.

Twilight Sparkle: "Wait...you don't think Sunset Shimmer broke up their friendship because one of them was going to become one of the princess to one of the dances do you?"

Jack: "That...is actually possible. Sunset Shimmer probably didn't want any competition for princess and if one of them ran for princess, their friends would support them so Sunset Shimmer deceives with lies and tricks into thinking that they couldn't trust each other and when their friendship ended, they probably thought their former friends would run against them or sabotage their chances for the title of princess." He tell her.

Twilight Sparkle: "It all make sense now. I can't believe Sunset Shimmer would do something so mean. We got to tell them."

Jack: "How exactly? We don't have any proof to support these theories and claims."

Twilight Sparkle: "You're right but we have to fix their friendship."

Spike: "Twilight, are you doing this because those five girls are the same as our friends back in Equestria?"

Twilight Sparkle: "A little bit yes but I have to do this."

Jack: "Well I'll help you, if they were truly friends in the past then I want to make them become friends again."

Twilight Sparkle: "Thanks Jack." She said with a smile. "Say Jack, can you tell more about being human?"

Jack: "Okay." He said.

So he taught Twilight and Spike more about humans. This lead to some...embarrassing lessons to say the least.

Twilight learn why humans wear clothes and how the human anatomy works for both male and female as well as how humans...mate. That brought a huge blush to both Twilight and Spike.

He also helped Twilight learn how technology in this world like phones and computers as well as the internet.

It looked like Twilight and Spike learned more about this world and it was all thanks to him.

School eventually ended and Jack, Capper, Twilight and Spike were heading out of the school.

Jack: "So where will you two stay?" He asked them.

Twilight Sparkle: "In the school?" She suggested.

Jack: "Twilight! You can't stay in the school! It's considered trespassing. Look, why don't you stay with me at my house for the night?" He suggested back.

Twilight Sparkle: "Are you sure? We don't want to be a bother."

Jack: "It's fine. My parents won't mind, they're really kind people and besides, I can't leave a nice and kind girl like you in the streets now can I?" He said with the end part making Twilight blush a little.

Twilight Sparkle: "O-Okay, we will stay with you."

Jack: "Okay follow me." He said and the four were walking along.

Spike: "Hey Jack, do your parents know your secret?" He asked Jack.

Jack: "If you mean that they know I can use magic and super speed then yes, they know and it's okay to tell them about where you two are from, they will keep it a secret. They kept my ability to use magic a secret."

Twilight Sparkle: "If you say so." She said.

Jack, Capper, Twilight and Spike arrive outside his home, a mansion.

Jack: "Welcome, My Little Pony, to my humble manor." He said as Twilight and Spike look at his house.

Twilight Sparkle: "This seems like a nice mansion."

Spike: "Yeah I agree."

Jack: "Apologizes for the state of our litterbox. We weren't expecting guests. Alright let's go inside." He said and opened the front door and lead Twilight and Spike inside. "Mum, I'm home and I brought some guests." He called out.

Chikage (Mum's Name): "You did?" She said as she showed up to Jack, Capper, Twilight and Spike. "Oh it seems you brought a girl over. Is she your girlfriend?" She asked which made Jack and Twilight blush.

Jack: "M-Mum, she's not my girlfriend!" He told her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Y-Yeah, what he said. My name is Twilight Sparkle." She agreed with Jack while Capper and Spike chuckled which gained his mum's attention.

Jack: "Oh you have a dog with you?! How lovely!" She said and went up to Spike and scratched his chin.

Jack: "Ummm, Mum, Twilight doesn't have a place to stay for the night so I was wondering if she could sleep over for tonight?"

Chikage: "Really? May I ask why?"

Jack: "Can we talk about it later when dad comes back? He may want to hear this."

Chikage: "Very well then. Jack, can you show your friend here around our home?"

Jack: "Okay, let me show you around our home." He said and showed Twilight and Spike around his home.

An hour later, Jack's dad, Raoul Arsene Lupin came home and saw Jack.

Jack: "Hey dad."

Raoul (Dad's Name): "Hey son, what's going on?"

Jack: "I've brought a friend over and there's something we need to talk about."

Raoul: "Really? Is it that important?"

Jack: "It is." He said and lead his dad to the lounge room where his mum, Twilight and Spike are.

Raoul: "A girl? You brought a girl over?"

Jack: "Yeah." He said and his dad hugged Jack.

Raoul: "That's my boy! You finally brought a girlfriend over!" He said which made Jack and Twilight blush again.

Jack: "Dad! She's not my girlfriend!" He tell him and he stops hugging Jack.

Raoul: "She isn't?"

Jack: "No, in fact the reason she's here is because she doesn't have a place to stay for the night so I was wondering if you and mum can let her and her stay for the night."

Raoul: "Of course son but why? Is there something wrong with her family at the moment?"

Jack: "Not exactly. Twilight, can you explain it to them? You can trust them."

Twilight Sparkle: "Okay..."

(One Explanation Later)

Twilight Sparkle: "And that's everything."

Jack's parents sat there, frozen and blinked a couple of times.

Raoul: "So let me understand this straight. You are from another world called Equestria where everyone is a Pony or a Dragon or some sort of other animal race, you're a princess who happens to be a pony, you're dog is actually a dragon, your crown which is a magical artefact was stolen by our son's school's biggest bully who was originally from your world and is probably wanting to use the crown to do evil deeds and you have to get the crown back in two days or you will be trapped for awhile."

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes, I know it seems crazy but it's true."

Chikage: "...I believe you."

Raoul: "Me too."

Spike: "Really? Just like that."

Raoul: "Well our son can use magic power so it's not too bizarre that another world exist."

Chikage: "Why don't you tell the principal? Can't she help her?"

Jack: "And tell her what exactly? We have no proof that what Twilight said is true unless I reveal that I can use magic or if Spike can talk but if we do that, people might use us or maybe the government will experiment on us." He said with the last part making he and Spike shudder.

Chikage: "I guess your right but what will you do now? How are you suppose to get Twilight's crown?"

Jack: "The crown is going to be given to the Princess of the Fall Formal. The problem is that Sunset Shimmer is running for princess and if she wins, there's no telling what trouble she will cause with that crown. Our only option is for Twilight to become the Princess of the Fall Formal which is in two days."

Raoul: "I see and how will you get Twilight to become the Princess of the Fall Formal?"

Jack: "We need to get the students to vote for Twilight instead of Sunset Shimmer. She's only won the title of princess to the previous dances through dirty tricks, lies and cheating so we need to get some people on our side."

Chikage: "I see. Well I wish we could help but we can't since there's not much that we can do. All we can do is wish you luck."

Jack: "We will win. We won't let Sunset Shimmer win."

Chikage: "Well aright then. Twilight, Spike, you may stay with us for tonight."

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Lupin."

Raoul: "No problem."

Chikage: "Now let's have some dinner."

Soon Jack, Capper, Jack's parents and guests go and have some dinner. Then later, Jack and Twilight were in his's room.

Jack: "Say Twilight, do you have any idea why Sunset Shimmer is doing all these terrible things?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Not really. According to Princess Celestia, Sunset Shimmer became cruel and dishonest when she didn't get what she want."

Jack: "Are you sure? Maybe there's another reason why Sunset Shimmer doing these thing."

Twilight Sparkle: "Maybe but for now we need to stop her from getting my crown."

Jack: "You're right."

Eventually it was night time and Twilight and Spike would sleep in the guest room. As Jack were getting ready for bed, He ran into his dad.

Raoul: "Hey Jack."

Jack: "What is it dad?"

Raoul: "Are you sure Twilight is not your girlfriend?" He asked.

Jack: "No she isn't. Why do you care?"

Raoul: "Look I'm just wondering if you will ever get a girlfriend. You were popular with the girls back in your previous school and you are now in your current school."

Jack: "I will get a girlfriend but I want her to see me for me and not just for my looks or popularity."

Raoul: "I'm sure you will meet the right girl soon enough...or girls." He said with smile at the end.

Jack: "What's that suppose to mean?"

Raoul: "Oh nothing. Good night son."

Jack: "Night dad." He said and went to his bedroom and went into bed to sleep.

End of Chapter

Next Chapter: A Friendship Mended

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 196 5
DISCLAIMER: DEFINITE MATURE 18+ CONTENT INSIDE! AND ALL CHARACTER AGES AS WELL AS THE READER'S ARE 18 AND UP! You are a fan of the Phantom Thieves o...
7.1K 91 53
"RISK FOR CHANGE, RISK AGAINST CHANGE." [HUGE P5R SPOILERS, this book's plot is built upon it.] 2016年12月24日 December 24, 2016 The Phantom Thieves hav...
11.7K 377 68
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...
47.9K 641 42
Y/N L/N may just be your average normal teenager, but there's more than meets the eye. Wielding a magical pendant that grants Y/N powers & abilities...